Will Catholic-Orthodox unity ever happen?

Will Catholic-Orthodox unity ever happen?
Will Catholic-Protestant unity ever happen?
Will Abrahamic unity ever happen?

Attached: 6B4A2BCB-5519-469E-A060-51068C58E5E5.jpeg (319x213, 17.05K)

Not complete unity because there will always be hardliners
But Elijah and Enoch will return and convert the Jews and possibly heretics and schismatics

When Roman Catholic recant their heresies.

When Protestants recant their heresies.

When Muslims and Talmudists recant their heresies.

Step 1: Find common interpretation of the scriptures, the Fathers, and pre-schism history
Step 2: Find common interpretation of the relationship between clergy and laity
Step 3: See what should be done with doctrine that is currently defined as dogma by both sides

I personally think a dramatic re-interpretation of certain Roman Catholic doctrine will be needed. The filioque and Purgatory are actually on their way there, thanks to the 20th century patristic renewal that began with the edition of the Sources Chrétiennes. For unleavened bread for the Eucharist, I think it is the Orthodox who could make a detour and agree that unleavened bread can be used. Then there is the big issue of the Papacy… I have no clue how it could be solved, Vatican I was a big problem. God willing, our bishops will be enlightened by the Spirit to figure something out without throwing away the truth.

Anglicans, possibly, if they let go of their idiocies (gay marriage and ordination of women). Protestants generally have a very, very different starting point than Catholics on how to approach the faith though. I can only imagine Protestantism slowly crumbling as people convert to Catholicism.

Jews will recognize their Messiah at the eschaton. As for Muslims, I have no clue - their whole tradition is founded upon a rejection of the Jesus that Christianity presents. I think they'll need to be converted one by one, they'll be counted among the pagan nations when the eschaton happens otherwise.

I personally think all you need is belief in trinity
Baptism
Communion
Apostles creed
Faith

But if your faith doesnt produce works its dead.

Oh ya and real repentance and honesty towards any congregation

Yes, all those who reject the antichrist will join in Christ. Eventually the few faithful will all convert to truth.
Only in the end times, though.

Attached: 1540453342590.gif (360x270, 1.57M)

SPBP

There is only one `Abrahamic' religion: Christianity.
Kikes worship Moloch/Satan/Money/kikeishness, not the God of Abraham. The Muslim cult has absolutely nothing to do with Abraham.

That was a heresy to a Protestant denomination, just now. I'm not going to say which, but at least 1 believes this statement is wrong.

I think its funny that people think about unity and stuff and don't realize that unity necessarily implies that they have to ignore the "heresy" of other denominations.

Catholics or Protestants united with Orthodox have to ignore any Doctrinal differences made during the schism. Same with Catholics or Orthodox with Protestants, and specially Christians with Judes and Muslims.
Whenever a Catholic acts out salvation believing that Virtue affects Faith, and that Wisdom affects Virtue, and so on, a Protestant might(Depending on denomination) disagree with that, saying that Faith is not related to works(Or Virtue as a Catholic might call it)

As for me, I'd rather have Orthodox or Catholics finally discover who's right instead of tolerating one another. I think its obvious that God only has one opinion and only one church states that sole opinion. Right now I'm convinced its Catholicism but I'm honestly open to changing if I discover anything new.

Yeah, all religion will unite when the Antichrist comes.

no
when the vatican is no more, some Catholics will become Orthodox
Rome is the whore of Babylon

Maybe but I doubt it
Very unlikely
kek.

converting americans was a mistake

^Obsessed.

My question is, why should we care about “unity”?

Sedivats and other hardcore traditional Catholics are already bitching about the little strides in ecumenical dialogue the church has made (some of it for good reason), and the same could be said for Protestants and Orthodox. Remember that most fundamentalist prots still believe the Papacy to be the Antichrist.

As for Christian-Jewish-Islamic unity, it would more likely then not be a Jewish ploy to eradicate Christianity by Islamicising it until there’s nothing of the True Faith left.

Attached: 5B688672-313D-4AF6-8328-425CDFE75899.png (350x330, 145.01K)

traditionalism was a mistake

Not until the Christian religions come together, and even then only certain ones
Islam is not Abrahamic, they worship other gods, Allah is not the Lord
Jews worship Moloch, they have forsaken God

There is no such thing as "Abrahamic religions". It's a complete misnomer. The only Abrahamic religion is Christianity. Judaism is a small fringe sect that rejected the Messiah and is still expecting a future messiah. Islam is a Christian heresy (basically Nestorian warlords).

No, because true Orthodoxy recognizes the world as tragedy as opposed to Protestants and Catholics who tend to see the world as a retarded play.

Attached: berdyaev_on_bohme.png (1515x690, 665.71K)

The jews have already infiltrated most of those so I would say it's already happening.

Will orthos ever stop caring about politics and accept the council of Florence? They even get mad at each other for an non country like Ukraine so you tell me.
Many conservative anglos are coming back to the Church because they are tired of the gay feminist shit. I've heard so Lutherans were interested to have personal ordinarites, like the convert anglos. As for Baptists and other protestants who really hate the church its up to the individual.
Once all the Muslims are dead and when Elijah comes back in the end of the world to tell the Jews to convert.

Attached: 1531217302557.png (225x225, 10.59K)

This is coming from a dude whose church was broken in half because of the political power play of Russian.
Look at yourself before saying shit.
The Catholic Church has lots of problems, but none of them are related to geopolitics.

show us where putin touched you

Ortho larper.

Yeah.
Stuff like Nouvelle Theologie helped a lot.
I think our western rite already parishes use unleavened, and no big bishop has mentioned it as a problem, so…
As a guy who reads about this stuff a lot, here's a personal theory on how they will reconcile it.
They will say something like "the Pope has universal jurisdiction over the East only to settle disputes between sister churches that will escalate further, and only invited, and with 2 more high ranking bishops(like it happened when Bartholomew had to intervene in another church to step down the Cypriote patriarch, due to his Alzheimers, or how the Moscow synod abdicated Nikon)"

Unity in truth yes, but not some fake “everyone is the same and we should all just get along for the sake of getting along” kind of soft ecumenicism. If there was to be an orthodox/catholic merger, many things on both sides would need to be discarded to do so.