New Ford Trucks Will Fry Consumers' Brains With 5G, Giving Them Cancer

>>>/related/12 | archive.fo/kcdWv#selection-2609.0-2609.21

Ford has announced that it will deploy cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X) technology in all of its new American car models from the year 2022 onward. The technology will enable vehicles to communicate with one another as well as traffic management infrastructure like traffic lights. Pedestrians will also have the ability to transmit their locations to cars, ostensibly boosting the safety of walkers and cyclists.

The car maker claims it will be useful for situations like four-way stops, enabling vehicles to communicate with one another about who has the right of way. It could also be used for vehicles that are involved in accidents to give approaching vehicles advance status of the situation so they can avoid danger. Traffic lights, meanwhile, would be able to send drivers signals to alert them when they are about to turn red or green or to let them know if they are about to run a red light.

In a Medium post announcing the move, Ford Connected Vehicle Platform and Product Executive Director Don Butler expressed Ford’s excitement over the technology, but he failed to mention the huge downside of all of this connectivity.

Butler wrote that the effort’s timing was “perfect” in light of the cellular industry’s push for building 5G networks, but what price will we all pay for this? For all of its greater speeds and connectivity, 5G could put our health at very serious risk.

5G works using millimeter waves, which use a higher frequency than microwaves and are more easily absorbed by their surroundings. This means that more towers will be needed. It has been estimated that “small cell” towers will need to be placed approximately every 800 feet to provide connectivity, so exposure will be very difficult to avoid with one small cell for roughly every 12 houses.

What happens when your body absorbs these millimeter waves? While we have no idea what the long-term effects of this new technology might be, people in areas where 5G testing is underway have already been reporting a host of side effects, even after just a small amount of exposure.

Some San Francisco firefighters reported memory loss and confusion after 5G was placed in their fire house; their symptoms only subsided when they transferred to new stations. Others have reported miscarriages, insomnia, and nosebleeds due to 5G exposure. With thousands of small cells placed in every city, where will people go if they want to get away from it?

Scientist Mark Steele said: “We are seeing babies dying in the womb as these transmitters are situated outside people’s bedroom windows. It’s a humanitarian crisis.”

archive.fo/XWIjs
naturalnews.com/2019-01-09-ford-vehicles-to-deploy-5g-brain-cancer-technology-in-vehicles.html

Attached: New Ford Trucks Will Fry Consumers' Brains With 5G, Giving Them Cancer.jpg (1280x720, 173.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zbMxm
archive.fo/a9pag
archive.fo/vlvdj
archive.fo/5sRTX
archive.fo/QmalP
archive.fo/E85z7
archive.fo/Ckexd
archive.fo/Vts7D
archive.fo/kkZOl
youtube.com/watch?v=z99_SzoXZdY
69933cb6085a04f5.paste.se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the 5G shills will ignore this too

I saw this coming. Older ford trucks and spare parts it is then.

Q predicted this. Probably.

This has nothing to do with q larp and you know it. Ask anyone living next to a 5G network over the last 2 years, they'll confirm to you all the headaches and health problems that have resulted. Even firefighters that were next to a 5G tower were getting sick from it. Its microwave radiation. Enjoy the next 20 years with endless reports of cancer skyrocketing, deaths, birth defects among other hellish consequences for ignoring this issue. May God have mercy on your soul.

The rules are:
1. Whoever comes to a complete stop first.
2. If you think you both stopped at the same time, the one on the right side goes first.
3. When in doubt, either blink your headlamps to tell the other car to move first, or motion with your hand for the other car to move first. Stay defensive. If the other car blinks for you to go, open your hand as if waiving and telling them to halt, to indicate you're proceeding on their command.

Wow, so it's fucking nothing.

"Nothing" as in droves of birds dropping dead near towers. Fetal deaths inside the wombs of mothers that live near 5G. Firefighters getting severe headaches from 5G. Scientists openly warning about serious negative health effects from it. Not to mention the skyrocketing rates of cancer associated with 3G and 4G where people are developing brain tumors around the same areas they hold their cell phones up against their heads. But yah, just ignore all the links and don't research it for yourself. Government loves you and the corporations don't care about profits, they care about you.

prove it…….

dont parrot more bullshit you read on a paranoid website.

PROVIDE SOME REAL EVIDENCE
(hint: you can't)

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Bullshit…..

Q: HOW MANY FIREFIGHTERS DO YOU KNOW WITH HEADACHES? HOW MANY BABIES HAVE YOU SEEN DYING IN WOMBS? HOW MANY DEAD BIRDS HAVE YOU FOUND NEAR A 5G BOX?

A: NONE

Theres only one thing more embarrassing than living in unrealistic paranoid fear:

Living in paranoid fear based on some bullshit you heard from somebody else

Oddly enough, cancer rates are going down….

and ive been seeing droves of incredibly healthy birds thriving and enjoying life right next to 5G towers (theyre not towers, theyre boxes)

In fact, i have a good friend who is a bird who just built a badass bachelor's nest directly on top of a 5G box

Last week, i spoke at a 'Firefighters Without Headaches' symposium, and it was packed.

And the recent birth rates of healthy babies directly next to a 5G box outside their windows is going up….

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-01.02.37.jpg (1255x704, 73.68K)

Ouch

Attached: close-up-lady-firefighter-suffering-headache-young-attractive-asian-woman-her-s-shot-studio-white-background-41980973.jpg (973x1300, 129.16K)

5G MEGADEATH RELATED:
archive.fo/zbMxm (5G Smartphones Cause Cancer, Big Tech Doesn’t Want You To Know)
archive.fo/a9pag (Firefighters Suffer Neurological Damage After Contact With 5G Cell Towers)
archive.fo/vlvdj (Dangers of 5G Exposed And The True Agenda of The 5G Kill Grid)
archive.fo/5sRTX (Mill Valley, CA Bans 5G Due To Negative Health Impacts)
archive.fo/QmalP (Mainstream Media Fires Journalist Who Exposes 5G Dangers)
archive.fo/E85z7 (5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System)
archive.fo/Ckexd (Scientists Find Clear Evidence That Cell Phone Radiation Causes CANCER)
archive.fo/Vts7D (5G Kill Grid In Action As Sparrows Fall Dead From Roof)
archive.fo/kkZOl (Scientists Warn 5G Will Blanket Earth With Ultra-high Microwave Frequencies)

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-01.12.12.jpg (1255x704, 96.73K)

bullshit

I can easily paste 173 url's that claim JFK was a hippopotamus

JEW BRAIN SCORCHER

give everyone weed to smoke then as that cures cancer based on the same non existent research

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-01.27.50.png (2201x1429, 2.23M)

contrary to popular belief 5G actually has many health benefits. prolonged exposure to 5G increases fertility, lifespan and mental capacity in whites. 5G radiation is also being used to kill tumors.

I have done my work.

Fellow Americans have been warned!

Take action to defeat this or forever lose your dignity!

They are trying - and very well could - KILL ALL YOU OFF with 5G.

If you give in, enjoy the cancer by the age 40+ years old and a miserable death, which Big Pharma will be there to milk your financial savings DRY.

The youtube video on how to disable this will be available before the new car smell even starts to fade.

For these waves to cause any real damage you would need double photon absorption witch is very rare. Otherwise it will just warm things up a very very small amount. The part you should be worried about is "eminent domain" where they will be seizing properties for a fraction of their value all over the country and filling your neighborhood with eyesores all so that some millennials can stream Netflix when they should be working.

These bastards deserve the death sentence. Tortured, on live TV!

The faggots who post this propaganda deserve that and much worse, agreed.

yes 5G is nothing to worry about. it is just a coincidence that the same frequencies were used by soviet era psychotronic weapons systems.

Not at all surprised if true. People exposed to 5G are already having health problems and it hasn't even been 5 years, let alone all rolled out yet. I'm moving my main area where I sleep and lounge down to my basement, my upstairs is actually going to become my storage area. Also putting UV shielding on all my walls and ceilings too. + stocking up on nascent iodine which mitigates radiation poisoning.

New cars are fucking lame, they all look like plastic toys.

get real, that shit aint gonna help
youtube.com/watch?v=z99_SzoXZdY

Here is Killcen, 'getting real'..

Attached: Killcen PREPARED!.jpg (241x274, 24.3K)

Attached: 3.jpg (500x281, 36.31K)

Then there's Johnny Neptune.
He has been known to consume far too much colloidal silver in addition ro nascent iodine lately.

Attached: Then There's Neptune.jpg (236x430, 20.77K)

*to

Sadly, Wendy had too much colloidal silver also..

Attached: Colloidal Silver Wendy.jpg (320x480, 27K)

This is no laughing matter.

Attached: This Is SERIOUS!.jpg (1280x720, 185.62K)

Does it look like I'm laughing?

Attached: Not Laughing.jpg (634x848, 74.42K)

Not yet; but you'll be laughing and drooling like an idiot once they fully roll out 5G.

Attached: man-tin-foil-suit.jpg (300x300, 28.2K)

Here in China we are already dying from 5G.

do it

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-06.48.47.png (475x322, 283.95K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-07.07.18.jpg (615x409, 91.45K)

ANNOUNCING:

KILLCEN'S LOGO

Attached: Killcen's Logo.png (1614x1073, 1.52M)

This doesn't seem like unfounded paranoia fear. Seems like very reasonable well founded fear.

Also that hero in Australia knocked over cell towers

That really doesn't kill off his point. You're asking people specific questions that don't relate to a lot of people since firefighters live in their stations with less human contact outside of their work, babies being born stillborn have myriad causes, and few people check 5G cell towers for that shit since that's a specific job.

Instead of calling it bullshit because you're afraid of it being true, try actually figuring out what's going on and report back.

it would explain the sheer idiocy i've been seeing lately.

It is rational concern. The problem is rational criticism or ANY kind or form of dissent against the establishment is considered "tin foil" these days.

hahaha!!

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-08.34.25.png (1614x1073, 1.53M)

Keep on laughing kike, while future generations suffer because of this bullshit. Just know this: we are going to expose this, we are going to report it, it will all be documented and someday you mass murdering fucks will be behind bars, if not hung from fucking lamp posts…. that is, if you don't kill off all of humanity first, genocidal nutcases!

sure it is…….

sure…..

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-05.39.46.jpg (2802x1870, 871.29K)

'we' are going to expose this
'we' are going to report it

'we' WHO ??!!!

YOU arent a reporter…. You're COPYING AND PASTING

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-08.43.17.jpg (1300x1300, 257.75K)

Don't forget. He archives too.

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-08.47.43.jpg (2497x590, 136.71K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-08.48.28.jpg (2497x590, 148.24K)

WE AS IN HUMANITY! It will be reported, documented and archived and backed up on offline storage too and DVD data sent to every local library across America before I die!

Wew lad!

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-08.54.41.png (1073x1226, 1.07M)

All these pigs have ever done, I'm telling you what. Future escalation digs out in the boonies will also provide this truth because I've already spidered (Teleport Pro) nearly ALL the real news sites on the web since 2013 and have been burying harddrives loaded with all those backups! History will have all this criminal activity on record!

Remember that number.

The very state of..

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-06.00.23.jpg (640x640, 63.52K)

Just my 2017 backups ALONE (only counting news websites)!!!

69933cb6085a04f5.paste.se/

"120 website backups total | 1,547,428 reports"

I think in 2015 I had over 2,000,000 reports backed up!

um no sweetie, flash to pass means the exact opposite of letting the other driver go first

I prefer a tinfoil hat that smells like the men's room.

Attached: better tinfoil.png (1360x768, 1.43M)

Attached: 1447955610454.jpeg (826x647, 74.39K)

11, not including you

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-08.56.45.png (1073x1614, 1.22M)

More like 6, including us.

How can it be worse than the cancer dial-up gave us: the internet itself?

Zack Lee

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-09.25.17.png (1073x1614, 1.25M)

Your ISP must hate you.

Hahahaha! They are always trying to shill and get me to sign a new contract! I have a really old ass contract with them! lol

As long as I pay the contract I already have, they can't do shit!

I wish someone had backed up all the meatmembers sites. Some of those scenes made history.

I use httrack for a few things but it doesn’t always work. Still my ISP is up my ureter if I even go over 300gb in a month.

Attached: 11 tops, on a good day.webm (1014x642, 1.91M)

Up your urethra ?

WTF ?

I think that’s right. It’s not ureter?

I have a really old ass contract

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-09.40.31.png (674x476, 26.09K)

I had never seen chains made out of aluminum foil until i saw the shackles you're wearing

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-09.45.48.png (674x476, 420.97K)

You wouldn't believe how cheap my old ass dial-up contract is..

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-10.07.01.png (2099x1482, 1.53M)

oh, yes i would…. trust me…

id even believe how inexpensive it is

AOL dial-up was free, but their chats were faggot.

Killcen still has to place his ancient phone receiver in the rubber phone modem cradle.

Little does he know the rotary phones are bugged.

Dear Killcen,

I know you realize that i actually LIKE you

…..and i just enjoy poking fun at you…..

…………and it's nothing personal………..
and i know you're a big enough man to
be able to laugh at yourself a little bit

(you gotta admit, its funny stuff)

but i want you to remember THIS:
sometimes, we become to enveloped
in our passions, that they become an
obsessive addiction, and we lose our
ability to be aware when we are in
over our heads, when it's actually
diminishing the quality of our lives.

its like that show MY 600 POUND LIFE

go on a 'paranoia diet'

try to chisel away about 300 pounds of paranoia

Attached: my-600-lb-life-1.jpg (464x464, 16.02K)

And of course, as humans, we try to put on a happy face

Even when we know our addictions are killing us

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-10.33.01.jpg (464x464, 33.38K)

Speak for yourself, I’m fine.

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-10.52.48.jpg (464x464, 38.17K)

Hows the homeless situation going Mr.Neptune?

Agony is born of desire. I want for nothing, not even a glass of Jim Jones’ Kool Aid.

Its going fantastically !!!

There used to be this guy on yt, Ra Christ. He only had 500 subs but the guy was fucking genius. Then he disappeared. I guess I miss him.

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-08.10.33.jpg (464x464, 50.86K)

mmmhmmmm…..

sure……….

Attached: PicsArt_01-10-11.11.19.png (915x1000, 697.62K)

Sure, I have to meet biological needs as a matter of instinct. But I take no satisfaction in the chase or in even spiritual pursuits.

I may just lay here and starve to death.

I don't believe you, Satan..
Just Drink the Fucking Kool-Aid.