New Ford Trucks Will Fry Consumers' Brains With 5G, Giving Them Cancer

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

desuarchive.org/related/thread/1/ | archive.fo/kcdWv#selection-2609.0-2609.21

Ford has announced that it will deploy cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X) technology in all of its new American car models from the year 2022 onward. The technology will enable vehicles to communicate with one another as well as traffic management infrastructure like traffic lights. Pedestrians will also have the ability to transmit their locations to cars, ostensibly boosting the safety of walkers and cyclists.

The car maker claims it will be useful for situations like four-way stops, enabling vehicles to communicate with one another about who has the right of way. It could also be used for vehicles that are involved in accidents to give approaching vehicles advance status of the situation so they can avoid danger. Traffic lights, meanwhile, would be able to send drivers signals to alert them when they are about to turn red or green or to let them know if they are about to run a red light.

In a Medium post announcing the move, Ford Connected Vehicle Platform and Product Executive Director Don Butler expressed Ford’s excitement over the technology, but he failed to mention the huge downside of all of this connectivity.

Butler wrote that the effort’s timing was “perfect” in light of the cellular industry’s push for building 5G networks, but what price will we all pay for this? For all of its greater speeds and connectivity, 5G could put our health at very serious risk.

5G works using millimeter waves, which use a higher frequency than microwaves and are more easily absorbed by their surroundings. This means that more towers will be needed. It has been estimated that “small cell” towers will need to be placed approximately every 800 feet to provide connectivity, so exposure will be very difficult to avoid with one small cell for roughly every 12 houses.

What happens when your body absorbs these millimeter waves? While we have no idea what the long-term effects of this new technology might be, people in areas where 5G testing is underway have already been reporting a host of side effects, even after just a small amount of exposure.

Some San Francisco firefighters reported memory loss and confusion after 5G was placed in their fire house; their symptoms only subsided when they transferred to new stations. Others have reported miscarriages, insomnia, and nosebleeds due to 5G exposure. With thousands of small cells placed in every city, where will people go if they want to get away from it?

Scientist Mark Steele said: “We are seeing babies dying in the womb as these transmitters are situated outside people’s bedroom windows. It’s a humanitarian crisis.”

archive.fo/XWIjs
naturalnews.com/2019-01-09-ford-vehicles-to-deploy-5g-brain-cancer-technology-in-vehicles.html

Attached: New-Ford-Trucks-Will-Fry-Consumers'-Brains-With-5G,-Giving-Them-Cancer.jpg (173.88 KB, 1280x720)

All urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/related/thread/1/
archive.fo/kcdWv#selection-2609.0-2609.21
archive.fo/XWIjs
naturalnews.com/2019-01-09-ford-vehicles-to-deploy-5g-brain-cancer-technology-in-vehicles.html
archive.fo/zbMxm
archive.fo/a9pag
archive.fo/vlvdj
archive.fo/5sRTX
archive.fo/QmalP
archive.fo/E85z7
archive.fo/Ckexd
archive.fo/Vts7D
archive.fo/kkZOl
youtube.com/watch?v=z99_SzoXZdY
69933cb6085a04f5.paste.se/

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

We are seeing babies dying in the womb as these transmitters are situated outside people’s bedroom windows. It’s a humanitarian crisis

the 5G shills will ignore this too

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

I saw this coming. Older ford trucks and spare parts it is then.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

Q predicted this. Probably.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

This has nothing to do with q larp and you know it. Ask anyone living next to a 5G network over the last 2 years, they'll confirm to you all the headaches and health problems that have resulted. Even firefighters that were next to a 5G tower were getting sick from it. Its microwave radiation. Enjoy the next 20 years with endless reports of cancer skyrocketing, deaths, birth defects among other hellish consequences for ignoring this issue. May God have mercy on your soul.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

The car maker claims it will be useful for situations like four-way stops, enabling vehicles to communicate with one another about who has the right of way
The rules are:
1. Whoever comes to a complete stop first.
2. If you think you both stopped at the same time, the one on the right side goes first.
3. When in doubt, either blink your headlamps to tell the other car to move first, or motion with your hand for the other car to move first. Stay defensive. If the other car blinks for you to go, open your hand as if waiving and telling them to halt, to indicate you're proceeding on their command.

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

What happens when your body absorbs these millimeter waves? While we have no idea what the long-term effects of this new technology might be, people in areas where 5G testing is underway have already been reporting a host of side effects, even after just a small amount of exposure.
Wow, so it's fucking nothing.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

"Nothing" as in droves of birds dropping dead near towers. Fetal deaths inside the wombs of mothers that live near 5G. Firefighters getting severe headaches from 5G. Scientists openly warning about serious negative health effects from it. Not to mention the skyrocketing rates of cancer associated with 3G and 4G where people are developing brain tumors around the same areas they hold their cell phones up against their heads. But yah, just ignore all the links and don't research it for yourself. Government loves you and the corporations don't care about profits, they care about you.

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

prove it…….

dont parrot more bullshit you read on a paranoid website.

PROVIDE SOME REAL EVIDENCE
(hint: you can't)

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Bullshit…..

Q: HOW MANY FIREFIGHTERS DO YOU KNOW WITH HEADACHES? HOW MANY BABIES HAVE YOU SEEN DYING IN WOMBS? HOW MANY DEAD BIRDS HAVE YOU FOUND NEAR A 5G BOX?

A: NONE

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Theres only one thing more embarrassing than living in unrealistic paranoid fear:

Living in paranoid fear based on some bullshit you heard from somebody else

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

Oddly enough, cancer rates are going down….

and ive been seeing droves of incredibly healthy birds thriving and enjoying life right next to 5G towers (theyre not towers, theyre boxes)

In fact, i have a good friend who is a bird who just built a badass bachelor's nest directly on top of a 5G box

Last week, i spoke at a 'Firefighters Without Headaches' symposium, and it was packed.

And the recent birth rates of healthy babies directly next to a 5G box outside their windows is going up….

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-01.02.37.jpg (73.68 KB, 1255x704)

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

Ouch

Attached: close-up-lady-firefighter-suffering-headache-young-attractive-asian-woman-her-s-shot-studio-white-background-41980973.jpg (129.16 KB, 973x1300)

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

5G MEGADEATH RELATED:
archive.fo/zbMxm (5G Smartphones Cause Cancer, Big Tech Doesn’t Want You To Know)
archive.fo/a9pag (Firefighters Suffer Neurological Damage After Contact With 5G Cell Towers)
archive.fo/vlvdj (Dangers of 5G Exposed And The True Agenda of The 5G Kill Grid)
archive.fo/5sRTX (Mill Valley, CA Bans 5G Due To Negative Health Impacts)
archive.fo/QmalP (Mainstream Media Fires Journalist Who Exposes 5G Dangers)
archive.fo/E85z7 (5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System)
archive.fo/Ckexd (Scientists Find Clear Evidence That Cell Phone Radiation Causes CANCER)
archive.fo/Vts7D (5G Kill Grid In Action As Sparrows Fall Dead From Roof)
archive.fo/kkZOl (Scientists Warn 5G Will Blanket Earth With Ultra-high Microwave Frequencies)

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-01.12.12.jpg (96.73 KB, 1255x704)

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

bullshit

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

I can easily paste 173 url's that claim JFK was a hippopotamus

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

JEW BRAIN SCORCHER

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

give everyone weed to smoke then as that cures cancer based on the same non existent research

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-01.27.50.png (2.23 MB, 2201x1429)

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

contrary to popular belief 5G actually has many health benefits. prolonged exposure to 5G increases fertility, lifespan and mental capacity in whites. 5G radiation is also being used to kill tumors.

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

I have done my work.

Fellow Americans have been warned!

Take action to defeat this or forever lose your dignity!

They are trying - and very well could - KILL ALL YOU OFF with 5G.

If you give in, enjoy the cancer by the age 40+ years old and a miserable death, which Big Pharma will be there to milk your financial savings DRY.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

The youtube video on how to disable this will be available before the new car smell even starts to fade.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

For these waves to cause any real damage you would need double photon absorption witch is very rare. Otherwise it will just warm things up a very very small amount. The part you should be worried about is "eminent domain" where they will be seizing properties for a fraction of their value all over the country and filling your neighborhood with eyesores all so that some millennials can stream Netflix when they should be working.

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

These bastards deserve the death sentence. Tortured, on live TV!

James Reed
James Reed

The faggots who post this propaganda deserve that and much worse, agreed.

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

yes 5G is nothing to worry about. it is just a coincidence that the same frequencies were used by soviet era psychotronic weapons systems.

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

Not at all surprised if true. People exposed to 5G are already having health problems and it hasn't even been 5 years, let alone all rolled out yet. I'm moving my main area where I sleep and lounge down to my basement, my upstairs is actually going to become my storage area. Also putting UV shielding on all my walls and ceilings too. + stocking up on nascent iodine which mitigates radiation poisoning.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

CY+4
buying a new car
New cars are fucking lame, they all look like plastic toys.

James Hughes
James Hughes

get real, that shit aint gonna help
youtube.com/watch?v=z99_SzoXZdY

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

Here is Killcen, 'getting real'..

Attached: Killcen-PREPARED!.jpg (24.3 KB, 241x274)

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

that is your 5th violation for not coming to a complete stop. 1 points remaining until vehicle routes to nearest impound lot. Have a pleasant say.

Attached: 3.jpg (36.31 KB, 500x281)

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Then there's Johnny Neptune.
He has been known to consume far too much colloidal silver in addition ro nascent iodine lately.

Attached: Then-There's-Neptune.jpg (20.77 KB, 236x430)

William Johnson
William Johnson

ro
*to

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

Sadly, Wendy had too much colloidal silver also..

Attached: Colloidal-Silver-Wendy.jpg (27 KB, 320x480)

Camden Green
Camden Green

This is no laughing matter.

Attached: This-Is-SERIOUS!.jpg (185.62 KB, 1280x720)

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Does it look like I'm laughing?

Attached: Not-Laughing.jpg (74.42 KB, 634x848)

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Not yet; but you'll be laughing and drooling like an idiot once they fully roll out 5G.

Attached: man-tin-foil-suit.jpg (28.2 KB, 300x300)

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Here in China we are already dying from 5G.

John Price
John Price

do it

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-06.48.47.png (283.95 KB, 475x322)

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-07.07.18.jpg (91.45 KB, 615x409)

David Murphy
David Murphy

ANNOUNCING:

KILLCEN'S LOGO

Attached: Killcen's-Logo.png (1.52 MB, 1614x1073)

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

This doesn't seem like unfounded paranoia fear. Seems like very reasonable well founded fear.

Also that hero in Australia knocked over cell towers

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

That really doesn't kill off his point. You're asking people specific questions that don't relate to a lot of people since firefighters live in their stations with less human contact outside of their work, babies being born stillborn have myriad causes, and few people check 5G cell towers for that shit since that's a specific job.

Instead of calling it bullshit because you're afraid of it being true, try actually figuring out what's going on and report back.

Juan James
Juan James

it would explain the sheer idiocy i've been seeing lately.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

It is rational concern. The problem is rational criticism or ANY kind or form of dissent against the establishment is considered "tin foil" these days.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

hahaha!!

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-08.34.25.png (1.53 MB, 1614x1073)

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Keep on laughing kike, while future generations suffer because of this bullshit. Just know this: we are going to expose this, we are going to report it, it will all be documented and someday you mass murdering fucks will be behind bars, if not hung from fucking lamp posts…. that is, if you don't kill off all of humanity first, genocidal nutcases!

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

sure it is…….

sure…..

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

it would explain the sheer idiocy i've been seeing lately

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-05.39.46.jpg (871.29 KB, 2802x1870)

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

'we' are going to expose this
'we' are going to report it

'we' WHO ??!!!

YOU arent a reporter…. You're COPYING AND PASTING

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-08.43.17.jpg (257.75 KB, 1300x1300)

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

Don't forget. He archives too.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-08.47.43.jpg (136.71 KB, 2497x590)

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-08.48.28.jpg (148.24 KB, 2497x590)

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

WE AS IN HUMANITY! It will be reported, documented and archived and backed up on offline storage too and DVD data sent to every local library across America before I die!

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Wew lad!

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-08.54.41.png (1.07 MB, 1073x1226)

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

All these pigs have ever done, I'm telling you what. Future escalation digs out in the boonies will also provide this truth because I've already spidered (Teleport Pro) nearly ALL the real news sites on the web since 2013 and have been burying harddrives loaded with all those backups! History will have all this criminal activity on record!

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

Remember that number.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

The very state of..

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-06.00.23.jpg (63.52 KB, 640x640)

Adrian White
Adrian White

Just my 2017 backups ALONE (only counting news websites)!!!

69933cb6085a04f5.paste.se/

"120 website backups total | 1,547,428 reports"

I think in 2015 I had over 2,000,000 reports backed up!

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

blink your headlamps to tell the other car to move first
um no sweetie, flash to pass means the exact opposite of letting the other driver go first

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

HOW MANY BABIES HAVE YOU SEEN DYING IN WOMBS?

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

I prefer a tinfoil hat that smells like the men's room.

Attached: better-tinfoil.png (1.43 MB, 1360x768)

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

Attached: 1447955610454.jpeg (74.39 KB, 826x647)

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

11, not including you

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-08.56.45.png (1.22 MB, 1073x1614)

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

More like 6, including us.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

How can it be worse than the cancer dial-up gave us: the internet itself?

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Zack Lee

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-09.25.17.png (1.25 MB, 1073x1614)

Ryan White
Ryan White

Your ISP must hate you.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

Hahahaha! They are always trying to shill and get me to sign a new contract! I have a really old ass contract with them! lol

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

As long as I pay the contract I already have, they can't do shit!

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

I wish someone had backed up all the meatmembers sites. Some of those scenes made history.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

I use httrack for a few things but it doesn’t always work. Still my ISP is up my ureter if I even go over 300gb in a month.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Attached: 11-tops,-on-a-good-day.webm (1.91 MB, 1014x642)

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Up your urethra ?

WTF ?

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

I think that’s right. It’s not ureter?

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

I have a really old ass contract

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-09.40.31.png (26.09 KB, 674x476)

John Murphy
John Murphy

I had never seen chains made out of aluminum foil until i saw the shackles you're wearing

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-09.45.48.png (420.97 KB, 674x476)

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

You wouldn't believe how cheap my old ass dial-up contract is..

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-10.07.01.png (1.53 MB, 2099x1482)

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

oh, yes i would…. trust me…

id even believe how inexpensive it is

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

AOL dial-up was free, but their chats were faggot.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

Killcen still has to place his ancient phone receiver in the rubber phone modem cradle.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Little does he know the rotary phones are bugged.

James Scott
James Scott

Dear Killcen,

I know you realize that i actually LIKE you

…..and i just enjoy poking fun at you…..

…………and it's nothing personal………..
and i know you're a big enough man to
be able to laugh at yourself a little bit

(you gotta admit, its funny stuff)

but i want you to remember THIS:
sometimes, we become to enveloped
in our passions, that they become an
obsessive addiction, and we lose our
ability to be aware when we are in
over our heads, when it's actually
diminishing the quality of our lives.

its like that show MY 600 POUND LIFE

go on a 'paranoia diet'

try to chisel away about 300 pounds of paranoia

Attached: my-600-lb-life-1.jpg (16.02 KB, 464x464)

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

And of course, as humans, we try to put on a happy face

Even when we know our addictions are killing us

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-10.33.01.jpg (33.38 KB, 464x464)

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Speak for yourself, I’m fine.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-10.52.48.jpg (38.17 KB, 464x464)

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Hows the homeless situation going Mr.Neptune?

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

Agony is born of desire. I want for nothing, not even a glass of Jim Jones’ Kool Aid.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Its going fantastically !!!

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

There used to be this guy on yt, Ra Christ. He only had 500 subs but the guy was fucking genius. Then he disappeared. I guess I miss him.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-08.10.33.jpg (50.86 KB, 464x464)

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

mmmhmmmm…..

sure……….

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-11.11.19.png (697.62 KB, 915x1000)

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Sure, I have to meet biological needs as a matter of instinct. But I take no satisfaction in the chase or in even spiritual pursuits.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

I may just lay here and starve to death.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

I don't believe you, Satan..
Just Drink the Fucking Kool-Aid.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Sponsor me to emigrate to Israel.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-11.27.24.jpg (50.36 KB, 464x389)

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

I take no satisfaction in the chase

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-08.28.01.jpg (865.51 KB, 2802x1870)

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-08.44.15.jpg (23.96 KB, 236x335)

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-11.51.40.jpg (159.41 KB, 1293x921)

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

Too old.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

I can't see much at all!
See anything now?

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-09.00.21.jpg (789.35 KB, 2840x1846)

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

Saving the world, one thread at a time

Attached: PicsArt-01-11-12.00.41.jpg (243.78 KB, 1293x921)

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

See anything now?
No. I can't figure out why.

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-09.04.52.jpg (847.25 KB, 2840x1846)

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

Maybe it's the Spoilers.

Attached: Capture--2019-01-08-10-51-04.png (78.04 KB, 1393x1081)

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Is that Catpocalypse?

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Maybe it's the Spoilers
No, dumbass.. Didn't you read the thread?
It's the 5G!

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Not according to HIM, no…..

Attached: PicsArt-01-11-12.14.12.png (3.12 MB, 1575x1429)

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

This affects me exactly how?

Attached: e6209e6fb6287f9a0100c0b6f6a77226.jpg (179.16 KB, 721x960)

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

OP here………

please stay on topic

Attached: PicsArt-01-11-12.22.28.jpg (243.75 KB, 721x960)

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

Speaking of which…….

I know you're going to think I'm joking around
But I'm dead fucking serious:

I completely forgot what this thread was about.

No offense but they all look the same to me
Mind refreshing my memory?

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

They say memory loss is the first sign..

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

First sign of what?

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

I don't remember.

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Im just to lazy to scroll up and read the Original Post…..

inb4 you say i had to scroll up to click on your Original Post to address my post to you

in all honesty, if im able to muster the motivation to scroll up, after clicking on your post, i cant seem to find the energy to scroll back down and read the content.

To be succinct, im just a lazy piece of shit.

please tell me what this thread is about, because i love contributing.

Thankyou

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

TOO*

see?… i told you im lazy

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

No satisfaction?
You make me feel blue.

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-09.41.47.jpg (890.72 KB, 2802x1870)

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

Hannah Hays recently had 5G installed into her nipples

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

Dude… I get the MOST satisfaction from the chase

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

I like her 3th video better than her 2th video

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Do it nigger. They better be dated before your post too.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

So unironically, what do we do? Just move into the middle of nowhere until the whole country is covered by this shit?

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

We all bathe ourselves in nascent iodine before barricading ourselves in Killcen's UV-shielded gravel-reinforced structure for the duration.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

The duration of what?

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Whatever we were supposed to be >>>/prepare/ing for.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

the chase is worth it

because it ends with
quite the catch

Attached: PicsArt-01-11-12.58.07.png (1.57 MB, 1920x1080)

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

I don't remember what that was.

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

whats going on in this thread?

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

The 'End of the World' maybe?

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

Attached: PicsArt-10-14-12.29.47-uXIq0ow6PZknzbeexosO7Z-A6N6aSRqomFew-rb1NLjCdz-DKfpPEcWUpyBTeihfqPvgX3t7ONOx-UtcPlodpQ==.jpg (267.55 KB, 1634x1080)

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Attached: cd4dbdc6e2903d1e50fbd615ffe546a7c0125b984149e12dc8c5d726b8f55726.png (1.12 MB, 1920x1080)

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

thats still my favorite one

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

inb4 pic related

Attached: PicsArt-01-10-10.15.53.jpg (55.6 KB, 480x600)

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Alright. Alright. I get the message.

Attached: Thanks-to-the-MODS.jpg (54.65 KB, 436x360)

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

#MeeToo

Attached: Capture--2019-01-10-22-39-10.png (1.23 MB, 1382x2313)

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Don't use PicsArt while I'm drunk. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Attached: 8657ee617ed7ac28048566862578229c044a212c17da3418723493db367a81db.gif (238.23 KB, 528x480)

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Don't use anime while I'm alive then.

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

It wouldn't be Zig Forums if I didn't use smug anime grills when posting.

Attached: e1e6136aa5cb2876931d7161b070a7433f96575ab8d5faad97ecf516506a9c99.png (56.41 KB, 204x288)

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

That would be /b/.

Attached: Smugly-NON-PicsArt.jpg (27.67 KB, 292x337)

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

I just realized, you will be able to see cellphone transmissions with infrared cameras. Some animals can see infrared too. This will totally fuck them up.

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

People that live near wind turbines say the same shift and have been proven to be full of it too.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

shit
fuck the world must be that 5g that isn't actually deployed anywhere near me yet.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Yes, I know you fetishize your embodiment. Unfortunately, that is your people’s culture: a pull, a rub, a squirt, then eternal blackness.

There are other orientations.

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

the chase

Picture Hannah Hays in a state-run nursing home having her lower bowel scooped because her asshole was fucked rimless in her early 20s, those alligator teeth long since having left this world.

No children, no property, no quiet dignity. Only horror. And incidentally, a rich jew doing a colossal belly laugh in the distance: “stupid shiksa!”

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

No one bothered to mention to young Hannah that when you start out with Mandingo and other talent in the “zoo” genre, the only way up is down. First Danny D, then Shane Diesel, maybe Julio Gomez. Then she’s doing a little suck and fuck, some anal, DVDA, a bit of piss drinking and shit eating, and at last come the gangs, the bukkake swallows, the prolapsed fart porn, and ultimately she’s on the stroll sans camera, smoking crack and blowing out her vascular system for a taste of death.

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

And that is why we need 5G. We should live for this.

Julian King
Julian King

He's right. Anyone who thinks microwave radiation exposure is a good thing to your body must be absolutely nuts or in total batshit denial.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Attached: No.Microwaves.4.Me!.gif.gif (492.39 KB, 498x260)

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

Attached: psychotoaster.webm (3.4 MB, 568x540)

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

Who keeps making these clips?

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

some guy named killcen

Oliver White
Oliver White

killcen will find out what double jeopardy is

double jeopardy….

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

No, Johnny.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Assholes. Won't buy these new vehicles then.

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

1) I will never buy those "smartphones" or anything with 5G but 2) even with my regular flip phone I NEVER put it up to my head when talking, ever! Always on speaker!

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Same here.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Attached: Mountains-Of-Trash-Piling-Up-On-US-Shores-After-China-Stops-Importing-Our-Garbage.jpg (335.69 KB, 640x400)

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

I guess Common Core doesn't teach you that all electronic devices have electromagnetic fields. This is basically microwave radiation. The biggest problem with 5G is that the radiation is not only stronger, because of the more powerful devices, but the range is shorter then 4G requiring 5G devices to be absolutely everywhere. So now what was once sporadic exposure is now constant exposure.

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Attached: US-'Super-Spy'-Program-May-Explain-Mysterious-Diplomat-Brain-Injuries.jpg (26.64 KB, 489x242)

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Attached: Merkel's-Ruins-Doubles-Payout-To-Migrants-Who-Agree-To-Leave-The-Country.jpg (72.27 KB, 634x591)

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

Attached: PayPal-Enforces-Sharia-Law,-Bans-Tommy-Robinson-From-Using-Service.jpg (474.57 KB, 3150x1621)

Anthony James
Anthony James

Attached: UN-'Peacekeeps'-Guilty-of-Raping-Unarmed-Civilians-In-Third-World-Shitholes.jpg (17.21 KB, 395x319)

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

Attached: Pedophile-Priest-Killed-by-Father-After-Walking-Free-from-Prison.jpg (117.48 KB, 1280x720)

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Attached: USSA-Faces-Complete-Destabilization-As-Invaders-Pour-In.jpg (65.32 KB, 548x437)

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Attached: UK-Falls-To-Third-World-Levels-As-Broke-Millenials-Trade-Sex-For-Rent-2.png (384.67 KB, 1376x960)

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

Attached: Democrats-In-FEC-Desire-To-Censor-Free-Speech-On-The-Internet.jpg (38.26 KB, 382x317)

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Attached: Belgium-Bans-Kosher-&-Halal-Animal-Slaughter-Practices.PNG (1.19 MB, 1151x928)

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

the range is shorter then 4G requiring 5G devices to be absolutely everywhere. So now what was once sporadic exposure is now constant exposure.

Almost as if it was planned that way.

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

Yep! They want to kill us all off.

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Banned from /pol now back to a Nazi only site
WHITE NATIONALISM.. IS A JEWISH PSY OP TO DERAIL ANY ATTEMPT AT WHITES BECOMING TRIBAL AGAIN

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Attached: Monsanto-Deliberately-Sold-Deadly-Chemicals-On-Consumer-Market-Knowing-Consumers-Would-Die.jpeg (20.12 KB, 259x194)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit