I like pickles!

I like pickles, sour cream, onions, garlic and lots of meat! what about you Zig Forums?

Attached: blinfy.png (453x410, 159.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/443122-anti-semitism-classes-muslims-germany/
youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like cheeseburgers and pizza

Attached: 210A839E-690F-4CA0-B986-E93AB33AEC04.png (500x378, 306.25K)

Attached: Puffer_Fish_close_up.jpg (624x468, 60.92K)

ITS A GOOD THREAD JOHN!!!

vodka, pickles and onions also go great together perfect for celebration!

Attached: IMG_5349583.PNG (706x867, 1.18M)

ok this is epic

iktfb

Attached: 0xIP0Jz.jpg (720x542, 64.4K)

Garlic, tons of meat and wine

Garlic, onion, lots of fish, wine.

Garlic, tons of meat and wine

German Jews demand extra integration classes for Muslim migrants to avoid anti-Semitism attacks

With anti-Semitic attacks on the rise in Germany, the country's federation of Jews has suggested tailoring extra integration classes for migrants, who may still be influenced by their home countries' anti-Jewish sentiments.
Though the migrant flow is not pouring into Europe with the force of previous years, Vice President of Germany's Central Council of Jews Abraham Lehrer still believes that the “problem of immigrant Arab-Islamic anti-Semitism” still lies ahead. He was speaking days before the grim 80th anniversary of Kristallnacht – the Night of Broken Glass which marked the start of the violent assault on Jews by the Nazis.
According to Lehrer, many asylum seekers who arrive in his country are mainly influenced “by regimes” where anti-Semitism is “a part of [their] rationale” and where “the Jewish state is denied the right to existence.”

rt.com/news/443122-anti-semitism-classes-muslims-germany/

This is a pickle thread you weirdo.

this is a civilized thread about pickles i dont appreciate your tone

OP HERE!!!!
I ALSO REAAAAALLY LIKE RED CAVIAR ITS THE BEST!!! i recommend getting some white bread, butter and then slam some caviar on top and BADABING BADABOOM super ultimate great samich!!! you guys should really try it its really good!!!

Attached: CtX5mrZUMAAp7GS.png (660x495, 565.01K)

hey guys op here again! just came back from the store and i got some sunflower seeds! i forgot to mention that i like them! Also when i was walking back to my commie blocc i saw this car and it made me laugh man i really love living in my ghetto its really fun, im thinking of exploring some abandoned soviet bunkers next week im kinda sad i dont have any friends to go with tho :/ but its ok i can make my own fun! i think ill go exploring more often when i get a live blade balasong! and i know ill start going out a lot more often if i get some friends who have a car! i have a secret map with a bunch of abandoned places on it but a lot of them are quite far for me to go sadly :/

Attached: IMG_20181105_203215.jpg (3120x4160 1.15 MB, 1.11M)

I have never eaten a pickle. Are they sour?

kinda, my babushka makes her own pickles which are very salty but they are good!

Depends on the brine. Some are sweet and kinda disgusting, some have a fresh herb vinegar taste are crunchy. I prefer the latter ones.

Attached: russia bear.jpg (431x538, 231.31K)

Maybe if zionistan would not bomb and torment nearby Arab countries, the Arabs would not have a bad view of jooze. What do they want? To teach Arabs how bad they are and how great zionistan is? Brainwash them?

I got a better idea. Why doesn't the jewish community put together a jewish think tank on why there is so much antisemitism.

dude i dont care about kikes i like pickles and sunflower seeds man! this is a christian thread about pickles jews and muslims are unwarranted

Then Zig Forumstards wonder why nobody likes them

I honestly can't tell if this thread is larp or real. OP, are commie blocs really this terrible yet oddly comfy?

Attached: 1524420627390.gif (500x418, 884.75K)

I NEVER SAID THEY WERE TERRIBLE!!!
they are SUPER COMFY!!! i love them to bits! and no i dont know what is larpy about this thread i am legitimate!

oh i also once went onto Zig Forums and saw a commie blocc thread (i dont really go onto Zig Forums but i sometimes go on there once in a blue moon maybe just to keep up with politics and whatnot i guess when i dont feel like RT, ANYWAY this guy actually took a pic of a commie blocc across the street from me! where i live and i also know a guy in there who i bought a ps vita from! he was selling 3 of them and i have a feeling that it was all stolen organised crime and mafia are kinda big here ever since the soviet union BUT ITS OK!! they arnt really that bad of people and i got a ps vita for cheap so i aint complaining! but yeah here is a pic the guy took and 3 pictures i took (his one is the one with lots of water)

Attached: IMG_20180913_185814.jpg (1024x683 56.92 KB, 366.08K)

OH ALSO!! i recently got into a hobby where i go to abandoned soviet places and they are suuuper cool! the last place i went to had a few gangs but ITS OK! they didnt bother me and i didnt bother them! ill send some pics anyway i want to go to more places but i kinda want to have some friends to go with, problem is i dont have any friends! so i called my priest earlier today and he's going to try and get me some friends and i really hope they will be intrested in coming with me to places! i know some soviet bunkers and rocket bases that are abandoned but they are kinda far and i dont have a car :/ here are some pics from my last trip tho that i said before!

Attached: IMG_20181103_200321.jpg (4160x3120 1.54 MB, 2.22M)

my parents feed me tofu and fastfood take-away.

BUMMER! it seems i can only post 5 pics at a time sorry about that! this is my first time making a thread or posting on the board!

Attached: IMG_20181103_203301.jpg (4160x3120 1.51 MB, 1.66M)

last pics!

Attached: IMG_20181103_203500.jpg (3120x4160 1.16 MB, 1.58M)

im sorry for your loss my friend! that sucks, maybe try and cook for yourself every now and then? i bet you'll do great! and if you dont, dont worry! with enough practice you'll get good at it!

I love bacon, Mac n cheese, and pickles myself

i never understood why people like macncheese tbh i prefer navy pasta and bolognese

poor architecture is evil

Spooky

yeah one more step and its pretty much instant death its quite a steep fall!

yes, my parents buy all ingredients and are very arogant.

Evil is along a parabola which is on the eye of the parabola.

evil holy
fig. 1

Such is the duality of all things. Truthfully, evil is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I think we are born with goodness in us and acquire evil through flaws in creation. Makes things interesting.

also all those foods are good imo

Now I see how accurate the left side of this pic really is. Sounds like you lead an exciting life slav friend, may God watch over you on your journeys and give you a couple friends to take them with.

Attached: 1514686371288.png (888x1658, 933.4K)

It eats meat and thinks it is a follower of Christ ok…I don't think so…

Thanks fam! Tfw my dad was such a rad dude he died at

Garlic, onions, celery, carrots, and beef with some stock make a great stew
This is good thread. I like it
Pic unrelated :^)

Attached: 0811181931.jpg (4656x2218, 2.57M)

frick the image is weird
Oh well

I never understood the appeal of celery it kinda sucks if you want crunchy water luttuce does it way better but yeah I don't grow and celery on my дача

Even better than lettuce is cabbage
I'll take cabbage over lettuce any day

Wait there's a difference? I was talking about cabbage I think! I make lots of soup with it! It's really good it also goes well with mince!

This, is such a comfy thread :)

Attached: pokemon.png (2538x3016, 443.94K)

this is a blessed thread. we need more of this.

Thanks guys! This is my first thread I'm glad you guys enjoy it! I'll try to keep posting more of these since people seem to like it!

Do you anons have any nice fall/winter recipes you look forward to making?
video related, I want to make some of this bread to eat while I smoke my pipe.

I've recently gone ahead and harvested most of my food from my дача! So I've got lots of jam and dried apples for kompot! And I got a bunch of pumpkins in my living room you can see it in one of the pics I posted so I've been making pumpkin soup!

Nice thread OP, also I appreciate your happy-go-lucky nature. I myself just had a turkey and swiss cheese sandwich with mayo.

Woooow cool! You should post pics next time!

Yeah sorry, I was hungry so I ate it without bothering to take pictures. I’ll take some next time though.

I like turkey but I've only had it like once or twice since you can't really get it here, BUT! there is this store that's a few streets down that sells REALLY GOOD SMOKED CHICKEN! it goes wonderful with Ruski potato salad I think I have a pic somewhere hang on!

Attached: IMG_20181101_212433.jpg (4160x3120, 1.59M)

I like FEIJOADA

Attached: corleone-feijoada.png (749x823, 823.49K)

Wow that looks cool! I've never seen a dish like that? Are those beans? Can you explain to me the dish for me and everyone else intrested please?

Really interesting!

Yes, black beans to be exactly
It's tempered beans with meat(of any kind)
Taste really good

Does it go well with red kidney beens? I think it might go nice with mince! (wait isn't that just what goes with nachos! Ah jeez what have I done!!!)

Probably, never tried those beans before

SORRY EVERYONE!!! it's become like 5am here and I need to sleep! I hope I can trust you guys to act good and keep the thread nice and comfy and friendly!!! I'm not sure how long threads last but hopefully when I wake up it will still be here I'm not sure. Anyway GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS EVERYONE I LOVE U ALL! :D

These*

Good night user

Hey no need to be a grama nazi! A lot of people on here are from all around the world and English isn't their first language! So give them a little slack, and if you are going to correct someone try to be patient with them and kindly explain why they are wrong! English is confusing! But please be nice everyone and thank you>>724807 gn 2 u 2 fammalam!

here's a kimchi recipe i got

I like meat, potatoes, rice, black beans, curry, all sorts of stuff. If I had to live on a dollar a day I'd take on "the Cuban diet" of black beans and rice with occasional potatoes. I might do that for the Great Fast during Lent.

Aight Lil Nuggas, I dont no much Bout Blaanddd Whyte peepol ffoood, but lemme Hitcha with som fire

Attached: dank mems.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

EY YO mornin everyone! I'm back from my slumber! I hope everyone else who also went to sleep had a good sleep and for everyone to have a nice day today!!!

OH ALSO!!! fun fact actually! i role up all my light clothes and daily ware that's light cause i think it looks neat! I could maybe give a tutorial later on how to do it if you guys want!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4160x3120, 11.68M)

that sounds pretty good! i might ask you later on next lent if i keep making these threads on some tips then!!

The exact same, but with extra jerky.

jerky is really expensive!!! i dont know why though since its just like dried meat. its kinda weird how that works huh?

Sure

ALRIGHT SO TIME FOR TUTORIAL ON HOW TO BE AUTISTIC WITH ROLLING UP YOUR CLOTHES! TODAYS EPISODE IS THE T-SHIRT!!!!!

OK SO FIRST, GET A HARD SURFACE LIKE A TABLE OR A FLOOR! TODAY WE WILL BE USING A FLOOR!

Attached: IMG_20181106_140908.jpg (3120x4160, 1.66M)

ok so first go ahead and fold up a little slack or whatever, make sure its not weird or anything on the other side too

Attached: IMG_20181106_140953.jpg (3120x4160 1.81 MB, 1.81M)

then go ahead and fold it over but not all the way and also do it with the sleeve! then just repeat on the other side!

Attached: IMG_20181106_141129.jpg (3120x4160 1.57 MB, 1.83M)

then go ahead and turn it over to the collar and start rolling towards the slack until you get to the slack, as you can see in the other pic

Attached: IMG_20181106_141253.jpg (3120x4160 1.81 MB, 1.48M)

then go ahead and grab the slack on one side and role it over and then do the same thing on the other side and your done!

thank you for joining me today on how to autistically roll up a shirt! tomorrow we will learn how to do the same thing but with some pants!

Attached: IMG_20181106_141435.jpg (3120x4160 1.31 MB, 957.08K)

Step aside, Slavs. Let me show you what real food looks like.

Attached: mj-618_348_pulled-pork-for-the-perfect-southern-barbeque.jpg (1248x832 91.64 KB, 78.27K)

is that lemon cake in the first image?

Attached: depositphotos_23086376-stock-photo-potato-cakes-dill-pickle-garlic.jpg (1023x682, 67.94K)

G A R B A G E P L A T E S

Attached: serveimage (8).jpeg (2048x1367, 335.43K)

piroshki is where its at fam

Attached: thumbnail-1x1.jpg (590x443 1.29 MB, 90.63K)

This is a real meal.

Attached: DSC_0148.jpg (1199x630, 200.48K)

Pickeled Green Tomatoes are very good.

I also like Beef, Pork, Garlic, Onions, and Milk.

Attached: img_5984.jpg (620x930, 342.19K)

OH THAT LOOKS REALLY GOOD DUDE! and also I LOVE MILK!!! ive for the past 2 weeks actually been drinking 2 liters of milk a day! i lowkey feel like sam hyde
youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo

Hey guys op here, in going to another abandoned place, it's an hour walk, it's pitch black and idk where I am. This is gonna be fun I'll keep you guys posted! Side note you know a place is gonna be good when Google maps is warning you not to go there!

Attached: 1540435166347.png (208x193, 69.59K)

I was going to the store just now to get some milk, but decided to instead hike my way up into very remote place, I've heard roomers something intresting is there, I'm a bit over halfway there, it will be a very dark place though I hope my phones flash will be enough

Good luck!

Attached: DpW5H5oWwAAdIHw.png (640x635, 729.79K)

Dark

Attached: IMG_20181106_184533.jpg (3120x4160, 1.93M)

I found a place, not the one I want through, I must go deeper…

Attached: IMG_20181106_185131.jpg (4160x3120, 2.11M)

I found yet another

Attached: IMG_20181106_185343.jpg (4160x3120 2.13 MB, 2.39M)

The further I go the slower I walk, just to see of I can here, because honestly, I can't see

Someone walked past me, he didn't have a light, I'm in the middle of no where, we didn't say anything, what is this…

I'm here, but I heard there was something else here, I must go looking

Attached: IMG_20181106_185959.jpg (4160x3120, 1.65M)

I FINNALY FOUND IT IT'S A SOVIET HIDDEN BUNKER

Attached: IMG_20181106_191417.jpg (3120x4160, 2.09M)

This goes for like 30 meters

Attached: IMG_20181106_191650.jpg (3120x4160, 2.24M)

VOICES THERE ARE VOICES I'M OUT NOPE! I'LL DO THIS ANOTHER DAY