GO VOTE TOMORROW. VOTE FOR PRO LIFE. VOTE FOR ANTI-FAGGOTRY. VOTE FOR ANTI-DEGENERACY. VOTE FOR YOUR CHRISTIAN VALUES...

GO VOTE TOMORROW. VOTE FOR PRO LIFE. VOTE FOR ANTI-FAGGOTRY. VOTE FOR ANTI-DEGENERACY. VOTE FOR YOUR CHRISTIAN VALUES. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE.

Attached: 5ba5006d17c35.image.jpg (1200x1200, 75.07K)

Red Tide

I don't vote, it's unprincipled.

Attached: 5E98C825-7B18-4146-AE10-CD9767BBEC1A.jpeg (635x415, 81.38K)

You can literally take part in saving the lives of countless babies by speaking up when asked

This. I don't believe in democracy.

Amen. Abstaining from voting is immoral, a severe sin.

Abortion is murder.

Literally every politician I have the ability to vote for is pro abortion and pro fag marriage

on top of that, in my country we have a prefferential system, so no matter who I directly support, I will have to indirectly support everyone else as my vote will potentially trickle down to them.

Voting gives consent to a broken system

Abstaining from voting would do literally nothing to change the system. No one is going to know or care that you didn’t vote, and nothing will ever change by you not voting
Just because I am a monarchist doesn’t mean that I am not going to participate in the political system that actually exists and dominates society. To do that would be shallow and pedantic. Check your pride at the door of the voting booth.

It's not about changing anything. Even if I did vote it wouldnt change anything anyway. It's about abstaining from a broken system in which everybody promotes sin. How is it prideful to not support such a system?

It’s prideful to think that your “protest” of the system outweighs your duty to protect the unborn who are sacrificed like animals daily.

u realize abortion isn't on the ballot, right?

Do you know anything about politics or how the US government works?

I know that anti-abortion laws in many states were overturned by the supreme court, and that the president appoints SC justices, and that no matter what the outcome of the votes this time, the president is still Trump… and abortion isn't on the ballot…

Here’s what I mean: if you vote for a democrat, they will vote the party line (pro-unborn-child-murder) when it is put to vote.

Abortion is a relevant issue in this election because of what I just posted. The president is only one facet of a multi-faceted governmental system.

I dont think you read my first post.

1. We dont vote for or against abortion. We vote for a candidate
2. Literally no candidate I can vote for is in favour of restricting abortion and all have considtantly voted to incread abortion laws and fag marriage (both of which have happened within the last year)
3. Under our system, Im forced to number all candidates or my vote is invalid. If my number 1 candidate, who may be the lesser of all evils, doesnt achieve a majority, my vote will then trickle down to number 2. Because Im forced to number all candidates, my vote will eventually be used in support of a candidate who supports abortion.

It's not about a protest. It's about abstaining from supporting evil

Oh, sorry, I didn’t realize that was you.
Good Lord, sorry you’re in that position. Mind if I ask what state?
I would agree that if literally all candidates are pro-abortion, I would most likely abstain from voting as well.

Here's hoping SC finally overturns Roe vs. Wade.

BREW WAVE INBOUND

Attached: kavanaugh beer wave.jpg (1600x1200, 334.87K)

Voting for a democrat is a sin, of course. But abstaining I don't think is always a sin. Which is what I think you were saying.

Of course abstaining is sometimes a sin. If abortion were on the ballot, abstaining would be a sin definitely. But it's not always.

Keep in mind that republican-appointed SC justices have turned coat before (cough cough Kennedy ahem).

There's no direct connection between my vote and abortion repeal. At best it's a guesswork.

Australia, so not America. We have elections coming up soon too. Its also mandatory here to vote, with a penalty of up to $400 fine for not voting. Moloch really wants you to support his priests

Good Lord, you really do live in a penal colony. Considering being fined?

True, there are exceptions, but it would be unethical based on the party positions alone. Someone who is at least complicit in pushing abortion should never be supported politically.

So, I should vote for the atheist republican instead of the church going Christian democrat tomorrow? Okie dokie!

yes, my ballot for Congressman is just that

It doesn't matter if you don't believe in democracy. The unborn are literally being murdered by these unjust policies.

If you want to push to someday overthrow or improve this system, sure, but not helping the innocent is wrong and immoral on a number of levels.

You should vote against abortion if you want to be a moral person

Yeah, I'm not a single issue voter. There is a lot more on the ballot than just a member of the house. There's a school tax initiative, a transportation department bond, an amendment to the state constitution concerning unanimous jury requirements for felonies, and a few other odds and ends, a couple of judges, etc. Nothing about abortion at all.

If you can vote for the Christian Democratic Party, Australian Christians and Australian Conservatives, all 3 are pro-life. If your stuck between liberals and labor, the official LNP policy is child murder, but they allow dissenting politicians.

Yeah, neither am I.
If you’re talking about state questions, then okay. If you’re talking about political representatives, then no. One party is pro, the other is anti abortion.
These are trivial issues when compared to killing a human being.

This thread has really opened my eyes. The reason there are so many pro-degenerate opinions in this board is because it’s filled with (jewish?) shills. Voting against child sacrifice should be priority number one.

If you don't have go out and vote, you literally have no right to complain about the government. You have a choice and squander it than you made your choice.

JobsNotMobs

Not to give the Democratic party too much credit (also not a Burger so this is an outside perspective to begin with), but ostensibly pro-life Democrats exist (or at least they claim to be such, but shoddy claims are part and parcel of politics).
Sure, they're a meaningless voice in the event of a Democratic majority, but they're useful to a Republican majority in respect to the sanctity of life, unless they're so spineless as to choose party affiliation over proclaimed ideology.
Now, if only someone could break apart all this partisan nonsense so that American Christians could actually live out the faith in its fullness.

Thank you OP for making this thread. Also shame to all of you who won't vote because you think you're above it all. God gave us the liberty and freedom to vote and you squander it based on Satan's deceptive lies. Innocent lives are being aborted on a daily basis, yet you sit there and won't even do the basic thing to go out and exercise your civic duty. I live in one of the most liberal parts of America, and I am still able to find candidates to pull the lever for or even to write-in, because I take out 10-minutes out of my day to do my research and to vote with prayerful consideration. Shame on all of you who do not go out and vote. Shame on you as the innocent are being led to slaughter.

Also, take some time to post pictures of the American flag (but don't say anything, just post a picture of the American flag). It's scientifically proven that it subconsciously biases people to vote Republican. Most importantly, we should pray for the midterm election tomorrow. God bless to all of you who have voted according to God's Will.

Attached: shutterstock-61933045.jpg (728x424, 36.57K)

Voting is a sham

JobsNotMobs

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

M->N
O->P
B->C

0_0

JOBSNOTNPCS!!!!!

And I bet you don't even pray.

Attached: FlagDay.jpg (2718x1808, 204.72K)

Christians have a duty and obligation to protect life. That means protecting the unborn as well. That means voting in opposition of child murder.

Some evils are absolute. This is one of them.

The scenario you suggest is nonexistent practically speaking. We’re talking less than a small fraction of one percent.

Attached: ED6C8FA3-9065-42E6-828C-3194A516A4F9.jpeg (640x441 138.93 KB, 153.67K)

The entire leftist agenda goes through courts.

When Republicans gain senate seats tomorrow, it means the pace of judge approvals increases. "Activist" judges are all the Democrats have for protecting their illegitimate power structure.

What's the likelihood the House will be secured by Republicans?

In fact, what's the likelihood both the Senate and the House will be secured by Republicans?

Conglaturations, you fell for their trap.

I haven't even looked into who to vote for, if everyone is pro abortion and pro sodomy I don't think voting is a good idea

Apathy is the same as voting to kill a baby. At least when you vote for the Right, you tried to make a difference.

Just like when you give a homeless person money, it's the act that counts. Whether that person goes and buys a necessity or buys booze, it's not your responsibility anymore.

Is there any politician that even suggested to reduce the tax rate to planned parenthood or any other services that conduct infanticide?
Change the culture, then the politicians will follow.

…yes?

If you believe voting matters you are an idiot.

If there such a thing as good American Christian. America wouldn’t exist in the first place.

Attached: f0f4c7bbb47d3567e7c923ecbc15a28f55bd183e483615dcb6fb2f6d6c570bf1.webm (632x718, 628.95K)

I'm just saying that if such and such congressman from the Democrats is pro-life (I know this is a really narrow angle, but hear me out), and the Republican rep is pro-abortion (they do exist, far as I've heard) then maybe voting Democrat in that instance is the wiser choice. It's not a regular occurrence, yes, but it'll happen for some of the American Christanons on here.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 1.22.40 AM.png (1344x191, 59.61K)

We should all go back to living under some inbred, hedonist king with no rights whatsoever, right?

You should go vote. But do not think it will save your people.
If you you vote for Christian values you're being delusional.
Right now voting changes nothing.

*if you think you vote for

They do exist. ILfag here, I had the privilege of keeping one of the only pro-life Democrats left in power when he ran in the primary. First time I ever voted Democrat, IL is always blue for the position anyway. And he's basically running unopposed now, against one of you (a neo-nazi).

IL here, I know it's probably obvious, but should I vote for the only pro-life guy running for Governor? Rauner isn't pro-life, but the division that Sam McCann is going to cause his votes is going to ensure le fat purple-tie man (Pritzker) wins. I guess it's a lesson Rauner can learn for being pro-abortion. Or should I just not vote for that position? I suppose it can be more of a statement than anything, to vote for the pro-life guy.

Also, I'm Catholic. So if any Catbros can assist, I'm pretty sure it's a mortal sin of negligence to not vote for as much virtue as can be done?

Ha! I'm going to vote for one of you tomorrow: one of the House Republican nominees is an Episcopalian whose church uses the Book of Common Prayer. Stay strong, brothers in Christ.

…Well wait…This other guy seems sensible too. Might not vote on that one because I don't feel well-informed enough.

Attached: catholic communism45.gif (699x400, 126.71K)

Begone. Apathetics should be beaten with knotted ropes.

That alone is proof American democracy brought the world nothing but suffering and degeneracy.

Even in lands ruled by hendoust inbreds you don’t see naked sodomites parading with children. Even in communist and fascist nations you don’t see that. What does that say about America?

Every leader in the first world is pro-Israel. It has nothing to do with America.

Kings and royals practiced pederasty and other deviant things all the time, even openly. Also, what is Sodom and Gomorrah?

What it says about every other country in the modern world?

But that’s exactly my point. It WON’T happen for any of the anons here

You have a point (historically speaking) but the situation exists as it does now. (((They))) would like nothing more than to discourage you from voting so that their (((wave))) drowns our all sign of God in this country. Saying “things aren’t like like they should be” and “things aren’t perfect” and using that as justification to do nothing as children are murdered is not Christian.

Voted an all republican ticket, but did not vote for women as they are not qualified to hold public office. Any choice where republican woman was the "best" choice, I abstained.

Hope I did a service.

Attached: trump-thumbs-up.jpg (1200x628, 65.66K)

I voted for every woman Democrat and if there wasn't a woman in the running, I abstained (only 2 races didn't have a woman). I know I did a service.

I hope you're trolling, because if you're not as America rots because of you. Democratic women are notorious supporters of Christians (sacrasm). JFL @ you.

Nope. And don't tell me how to vote. Keep your church out of my state and I promise to keep my state out of your church.

God bless you user, and ignore the trolls, God will deal with them

I'm not sure you know what that word means. Having a different opinion isn't what it means to be a troll.

This is Zig Forums anosn, you might be fit somewhere else. Christians have no place voting democrat in 2018. I'm a protestant, the damn bane of this board, the supposed "bad" Christians, and even I know this. SMH.

Attached: trump white vote.png (722x622, 33.38K)

Well if you insist you're not a troll, then you're a damn fool

Attached: cb2x5oqqt94z.jpg (1920x1080, 695.18K)

Um … you might want to check IDs before replying. I'm not

I didn't say how I voted.

I'm not sure what that has to do with me.

VOTING REPUBLICAN IS NOT A DOWNVOTE!

How many of those leaders were elected with a democracy? :^)

Wow you guys who hate democracy are such edgy counter cultural monarchical edge lords! :DDDDDDDD

Attached: traditionalists.png (862x360, 69.12K)

Yeah guys enlightnement values are the best amirite?

Do you even Logos, bro?

Attached: ancient-Greece.jpg (810x553, 173.46K)

How great democracy must be when both of your political parties are controlled by outside forces.

Lol theres ANY buddhist who voted trump? Interesting. Must be some old school actual Buddhist type or memers.

Attached: 51f.jpg (1638x1638, 389.93K)

Is Mexico really that terrible?

Depends on where you go. Up near the US border, it's a complete craphole. Central Mexico is pretty nice and the Yucatan peninsula is nice. Down near west coast Guatemala is pretty horrible, too.

Though I suspect is a troll.

I don't what is up with these trolls coming out in full force to dissuade Christians from voting.

If they really didn't care they wouldn't say anything and ignore this thread. Instead you see (((them))) coming out in full opposition to voting.

Then don't vote and shut the F up

Eh, it's election day. It wasn't totally unexpected. Gotta remember that they don't want us to vote - some even calling for prayer over polls instead of, you know, actually voting - because every Christian voting his/her conscious is a stab in the eye to modernism.

Hello, JIDF.

Think about it, these sickos are more concerned about you not exercising your Constitutional right, than they are about protecting the unborn. I've never seen this type of impassioned plea on anything else. These guys are absolutely sick in the head.

Anyways, I already voted and I'm going to make it a point today to get a fellow Christian to vote straight-ticket Republican

BASED Jesuit

1488 HH brother.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

I used to think that, but then I realized that the enemy of my enemy is me.

But the republican party is a friend of the jewish lobby.

Then don't vote! And more importantly, SHUT THE HELL UP

Test.