Go Figure! CNN Cancels On San Diego TV Station After They Report Border Wall Works

A local San Diego television station said on Thursday that CNN invited them to provide a "local view" of the existing wall at the US-Mexico border, only to cancel after past reports from the station showed that the wall is an effective method of combating illegal immigration.

"Thursday morning, CNN called the KUSI Newsroom asking if one of our reporters could give them a local view of the debate surrounding the border wall and government shutdown," begins a report by local San Diego station KUSI.

"KUSI offered our own Dan Plante, who has reported dozens of times on the border, including one story from 2016 that was retweeted by former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, and posted on DrudgeReport.com," the report continues.

"We believe CNN declined a report from KUSI because we informed them that most Border Patrol Agents we have spoken to told us the barrier does in fact work," it concludes. "We have continuously been told by Border Patrol Agents that the barrier along the Southern border helps prevent illegal entries, drugs, and weapons from entering the United States, and the numbers prove it."

Thursday morning, @CNN called the KUSI Newsroom asking if a reporter could give them a local view of the debate surrounding the border wall and government shutdown. After we informed them about our past reports, they declined to hear from us.

More info: t.co/RX4mB6EdNE pic.twitter.com/r0SAvWxFIm

— KUSI News (@KUSINews) January 11, 2019

Conservative pundits took notice;

.@CNN to local station: can one of your reporters come on air to talk about how the Wall doesn’t work in San Diego?

Local station: it actually works well.

CNN: bye!

(Actually happened. Watch video.)#MAGA

pic.twitter.com/1c4bLLDsaI

— Harlan Z. Hill (@Harlan) January 11, 2019

No ethics. @brianstelter is a total propagandist and a liar.

— Ali Alexander (@ali) January 11, 2019

archive.fo/AzeAr
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-11/cnn-cancels-san-diego-tv-station-after-they-report-border-wall-works

Attached: CNN Cancels On San Diego TV Station After They Report Border Wall Works.jpg (890x547, 77.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/supplement-guide-turmeric
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curcuminoid
healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-turmeric
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CNN has a hard time admitting that they're wrong. But thats to be expected from any propaganda outlet.

So this is what they meant by "living in the post-truth age"

Sure goyim, they don't want us knowing whats going on! But thats too bad for them because we do!

lol Commies are so retarded.

Attached: agsef.webm (848x464, 969.69K)

I hate our politicians and media with passion right now. And I mean H A T E them.

Rest assured that they hate the American people with at least as much virulence.

Yep! Fake news indeed.

Funny how this gets slid with no mercy. Bump.

peek a boo

CNN has a hard time admitting that they're wrong. But thats to be expected from any propaganda outlet.

CNN is still propaganda

Curcumin with black pepper and oil, stops cancer in it's tracks.

Curcumin is good for all kinds of things: inflammation relief, anti-oxidant, immune system support, good for joints, good for the heart. I'd recommend taking curcumin every day along with eating lots of garlic and ginger with your vegetables. I even cut up slices of ginger root and put it into my tea. Very good for the cardiovascular system.

Cuckcumin is a known carcinogen.

No it is not.

webmd.com/diet/supplement-guide-turmeric

links to (((webmd))), expects to be taken seriously

Curcuminoids come naturally from a spice, from Turmeric. This is something you obviously know nothing about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curcuminoid

healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-turmeric

Eats literal ground-up tumors, thinks this is health.

lol, this is obviously bait.

Why do you think they call it tumor-ick?

Turmeric

T u r m e r i c. Its in the same family as Ginger. Its a spice. It just has more curcuminoids which are very healthy. I've heard of people fighting off cancer by taking curcumin, it supports the immune system so it can fight cancer cells more efficiently.

But go ahead and deny what you want. Your peril, not mine.

Gingers have higher rates of skin cancer you fag.

Great tip.

Attached: immigrationamerica.mp4 (888x718, 415.22K)

Thats really sad.

Figures, no media attention on this. Narrative already set. This is just another example why we should not rely on liars for our news.

as long as they're not white