Texans prepared to fight expropriation of their land for the wall. Years in court. Duh no wall

apnews.com/0b3d63c524214bbdbfb58ce8f61589f0

"As President Donald Trump traveled to the border in Texas to make the case for his $5.7 billion wall , landowner Eloisa Cavazos says she knows firsthand how the project will play out if the White House gets its way.

The federal government has started surveying land along the border in Texas and announced plans to start construction next month. Rather than surrender their land, some property owners are digging in, vowing to reject buyout offers and preparing to fight the administration in court.

“You could give me a trillion dollars and I wouldn’t take it,” said Cavazos, whose land sits along the Rio Grande, the river separating the U.S. and Mexico in Texas. “It’s not about money.”

Standing near the Rio Grande, Trump was asked Thursday how quickly border wall construction could start if he declared an emergency.

“I think very quickly,” he said, adding that while someone “perhaps” might sue to stop construction, “we would win that suit, I believe, very quickly.”"

Attached: 800.jpeg (800x533, 75.12K)

I call bullshit. for a trillion bucks, you can replace any fucking thing in your life that has remotely any sentimental value.

Buy more land fucktard!!

Why. Why do I respond to this bait!? Why?

Then why the picture of some boomer on a boat?

Yeah you got it columbo. No landowners will have to give it up to the guv. Fake news!

Attached: stupid.jpg (478x395, 30.47K)

there's something very wrong in the combination of Cavazos and being landowner in US

Spoken like a true NPC parroting a script.

Why do they have to move? They can have a wall built right on their properties of land! It would keep them safe and should be considered an honor!

Attached: d7e550625204fb1ec6610dd8d12349fe.jpg (480x360, 45.54K)

Anyone who won't allow the wall on his land will be sorry when his land is the only easy point of entry.

USA is a house divided against itself

And when they try to take the guns then will come a civil war with a large death toll. As we warned. By the time its over - after a decade or more - the US will be in shambles, economy collapsed, third world and the Russians and Chinese and Mexicans will pick the bones of whatever is left (aka all our resources).

You commies likely are going to get what you really deserve. Enjoy that hell.

Good!

Attached: b02ffa3ab950903d46e07e600e7d08d9a961969473c7bb086d6399ce98a8f9be.jpg (750x730, 62.64K)

The wall just got 10 feet more nonexistent.

Very good news.

real news

overused nonsense response to a valid point?

you ARE dumb

anti-slide

Duh!