Belgian Catholic church to broadcast Islamic call to prayer during ‘concert of peace’

>Apart from the Islamic call to prayer, the (((Jewish Kaddisj))) will also be played in the Catholic church. All tickets for the concert have already been sold out.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/belgian-catholic-church-to-broadcast-islamic-call-to-prayer-during-concert-of-peace/?fbclid=IwAR2LHMf36deHdNWrskqYxJVngyJuFGcKOh_17QBeOyhzTEmTH9JZDfbDLks

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: 0eb9f0af0915373e86a15c07d5e02b89e9194e9d33c251e4f84926b88f7f3af6.png (340x314, 233.22K)

Makes sense, they’re pretty much the same religion

I fixed it

I knew this country was cucked but if this doesn't cause at least a resignation I'll be seriously doubting my denomination.
I'm going to let my voice be heard with these so-called 'bishops'.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (540x411, 64.58K)

Stop referring to the Church as a 'denomination' as if it were just one among many. Make your voice heard loudly but don't abandon us at a time when we're in grievous need of good men.

Attached: Immaculate_Heart_of_Mary.jpg (1470x1866, 542.29K)

To be a real Christian in that country seems like a heavy cross brother, Lord have mercy.

What's so bad about this? This is good, we should come together in unity with everyone, no matter religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or whatever. If Jesus were here he would pray with everyone irregardless of their cultural background. We should follow in the footsteps of Pope Francis who has done a great job opening the Church up. :)

BEGOME WESTERN RITE

Attached: St.-Michaels-Whittier-CA1.jpg (402x302, 21.44K)

Attached: c02f38682f94bb5b0aa6eee99f1b360ef95f1fbfd066d85a723876d340006f6f.jpg (2400x3000 20.25 KB, 1.87M)

Wtf I don’t know any Catholic Church that would do the same thing here and I live in NY of all places. Are things really that bad in Belgium that it’s affecting the priests there?

the (((low countries))) strike again

This is what happens when you impose ideology on the holy scriptures rather than derive your theology from it.
Y'all need Sola Scriptura.

On the opposite, it has been tried for a very long time.
I do not have in mind an abstract never tried perfect Catholicism when I call the Vatican II sect a "counter-church". I have in mind the very real Church that was, the same Church whose documents and teachings we can read. It's because this new Church is different from the old that I say it's two different church.

Mohammed fondled a 6y/o and had sex with a 9y/o.
You can really see where the sympathy comes from.

Attached: BN-TD156_0425IN_M_20170425131327.jpg (1280x853, 201.72K)

You know the Catholic Church used to call crusades and sponsor coalitions and leagues to protect Europe from muslim aggression.

this isn't that church

Hearing about my country in the news is never good…

You don't get to pick and choose which parts of the Church's teaching you believe, it comes as a package.
The Church is either holy now and forever or was never holy in the first place as its holiness is derived from it being the Church that Jesus Christ has left in this world. You say it like everything was fine for almost two thousand years and one day Poof! no longer under divine guidance.

Well, those aren't the only options. You can reach a third conclusion, that the "church" refers to a spiritual teaching held by the apostles, and that while the Roman institution run by the Vatican can fall away, the true faith will never disappear. You can form churches that follow proper Catholic doctrine while not being part of Rome, and at that point, you've become protestant

Is this actually run by the church? Because I know in netherlands half the church buildings are owned by the state and dont function as anything other than convention halls.

Not sure if baiting or just dumb

Don't worry euro bro. I can respect a fellow Christian who in the face of Heavy Materialism, New age, etc. Still holds to his belief. With hopefully good cause. Not just blind Kjv bible worship. But more C.S Lewis, Church fathers, Philosophical reasoning. Stay strong. Cause this materialism that so many people have taken up. Is a fashion, and like all fashions it's bound to pass. But it's not all bad in Europe. They're still nations and people that have friendly attitudes toward our beliefs pic related. Also my bias coming out.

Attached: Tactical Church Literally.webm (480x360, 4.75M)

There can't be peace if all those muslims will go to hell after death. By "accepting" their dogmas in an attempt to promote peace is like turning a blind eye to the fact that they are following a false religion and thus are being condened to hell.

There's nothing worse than wishing for a brother of yours to go to hell and even helping his path when you know he's wrong.

You should read on the Council Vatican II. It's the start of the degradation of the Church. All those infiltrated communist you see in the Church today are only but a side effect of the CVII. If you are a true catholic you have to help us in the fight against those heretics that wants to destroy the one true Church and that means fighting even against those who call themselves popes after the CVII.

Son, I believe this is an attempt at baiting, but I also think deep inside you truly have doubts so I'll answer you seriously.

As christians, we should all love our neighbors as ourselves, and that includes homosexuals, muslims, blacks, whites, asians, atheists etc. But that doesn't mean we need to turn a blind eye to their mistakes. You can't simply accept the fact that muslims are following a false prophet or that homosexuals who engage in sexual acts are not sinning. If you truly love your brothers, your utmost worry should be with their salvation, but by accepting their mistakes you're turning a blind eye to the fact that they are being condened to hell, to the eternal suffering.

Pope Francis is not opening up the Church, on the contrary, he's making the Church bow down to the media, corporations, hollywood and all those who hate the Church to begin with. He does this under the guise of acceptance, but it will only result in an even bigger downfall.

I believe we're heading to the Apocalypse soon. The word of Jesus has already been carried throughout all the nations like it has been mentioned and the state of the Church right now is the worst in its history. We might not see it happen, but I think our sons or grandsons will.

I refuse to believe it.
welke provincie?

Not him but
limburg

Frick Limburg presenteerd, welke grootstad in de buurt?

Hasselt :^)

Genk hier. Tradcath MidLim meetup wanneer?

Andere ID want op een andere plek, maar Leuven. Heb ooit nog een andere Leuvenaar hier (anoniem) gesproken.

Andere ID want op een andere plek, maar Leuven. Heb ooit nog een andere Leuvenaar hier (anoniem) gesproken.
Btw moet andere taal dan Engels altijd in spoiler?

Oh jeez winnie the pooh off already back to your own god damned shithole

Geen idee, minder klachten zeker?
Was there a remembrance mass for 14-18 in your parish?

Met schaamte moet ik zeggen dat ik nog geen lid ben van een parochie, ben niet eens gedoopt, maar zodra ik afstudeer en niet meer constant heen en weer verhuis tussen 4 verschillende huizen in 2 landen ga ik een vaste gemeenschap zoeken, die belofte had ik gemaakt en doe ik nu opnieuw.

Absolute brainlet tier. Muslims make Calvinists look like Pelagians. Muslims believe that whatever happens is good by definition. This is literally how they justify jihad. If God didn't want women and children to die he wouldn't let it happen.