This is the worst thing. This is so bad. Iceland is unthinkable. Kiss the baby you aborted goodbye. Abortion keepsakes

This is the worst thing. This is so bad. Iceland is unthinkable. Kiss the baby you aborted goodbye. Abortion keepsakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome#Prognosis
dailystormer.name/hotwheels-why-i-support-eugenics/
oakclinic-group.com/english/pgd_eg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"PRIESTS" WHO HELP THEM "SAY GOODBYE"

God help us.

Haven't we already medically reached the possibility to reverse down syndrome? Lefts are always looking for a reason to kill.
Moloch still lives, I guess.

I’ve been on the fence about abortion. But I isn’t right to cut off a story that God created. These fetuses are meant to grow into anthills with chambers upon chambers of experience, love, hate, memories, and all other beautiful things about being human. I am now pro-life.

Amen

i recognise your journey and respect the struggle of mind it takes to step away from cultural norms

do they also execute parents that are carriers?

When Jesus comes for his millennial reign he is going to execute all abortionists, women included
I just wish we could have a regime that does it now until then

I'm pro-life, but for serious defects, as well as rape by someone from another race, there must be exceptions.

You are lulled in by your degenerate abundance society. The down syndrome human would not survive in the wild, he would not survive in total war, and he is not competitive in any field. Bringing him into the world is cruelty, he has nothing to contribute to God's plan.

Calm your tits Zachary, Numbers 5 even condones abortion.

Children of rape are innocent of that crime and should not be punished for the sin of another. If it is too painful a reminder for their mother to keep them then an adoption is a better option to death.

And children with serious defects are still children, a life of only a few short years can be a triumph if it is life lived to its fullest potential.

Show me where it advocates the killing and removal of an unborn child from the womb by the power of man. Go ahead, you stupendously phosphorescent poster.

Sola scriptura was a mistake, you don't need more proof than this.

get the hell out yid

I find it pretty disturbing that they can view this as a good, because it has helped nearly "eradicate" down syndrome. What's next? Killing all Blacks to lower the crime rate?

It's only a matter of time before this one

At least we can take solace in the fact that those innocent babies will be with us in paradise (if we make it there to meet them).

Nordic people deserve to go extinct.

Attached: 254506_986674a12aaf2fc89a5d481b28ba888d.jpg (720x460, 138.37K)

I unironically hate my own race. Northern Europeans are the most spiritually empty robots ever to live. The few saints we have produced nothwithstanding, Nords never deserved to hear the gospel. We're barely people.

Literally 2% of Iceland's population is Neopagan. They're all deserving of death.

Attached: 1bcaac056e714cec2d8d06237714bbfe7e575421729bed0f7c841e4b46b05737.png (747x722, 644.66K)

Back to hell demon

I wasn't samefagging, I was responding to myself intentionally and openly. I wasn't trying to seem like different people.

And yeah I hate on all white people. Along with the East Asians we're the people most like demons.

G L O W I N G
L
O
W
I
N
G

Your impulse to clean your own house is being perverted if you find yourself elevating brown people as less subject to sin than you user.

Do a little digging and you will find stories from recent history in Africa and South America that will make you ill. The only reason Europeans and east Asians seem worse is that you are much better acquainted with their failings.

What an uncultured little cuck you are. I bet you've never once read a single thing outside your cultural sphere.
Man is equal in sin but some races undeniably commit more sin than others. Europeans brought forth Christianity, spread Gods word to even the savages out of the goodness of our heart, gave more aid than any other race, advanced the lesser men for no gain of our own, etc.
Explain even slightly your viewpoints you glow in the dark Jew.

You assume too much good will from him. Never forget that the synagogue of Satan pays her members to browse this site and lead us astray.

Attached: 1457743045773.mp4 (640x360, 895.36K)

I'm literally not Jewish, I am Swedish. If you look at rates of abortion, rates of atheism, rates of liberalism Northwestern Europeans and East Asians always come out on top. Black people and other races with lower IQ commit more violent and impulsive crime but they have lower rates of the spiritual disease that afflicts higher IQ races, that is moral nihilism.

Abortion as a cock carousel enabler is degenerate.
Flushing downies down the drain is not a problem.

Bless. I've been given over to my weak emotions today, of Anger. But reading your post. Helps to remind me along with all the greats in recent memory. C.S Lewis, Chesterton, J.R.R Tolkien, and so many more. That there's just that small glimmer of hope. That the world isn't such a crappy place. But all these temptations, the failure of modern culture. It just becomes so much sometimes.

Attached: c783b401deacba31bd98cc1f00213d5681191eb8e042d9aa02e738c74dbf7e3a.jpg (720x485, 154.53K)

Well, it does check out. But seriously, what is it with Swedes and this auto-genocidal attitude? Is there something in the water?

Mountain Jew.

That isn't how Down's works, it's trisomy, not recessive.

It is you who should be put to death. I would gladly do it with my own hands.

Seriously. How in the hell can someone capable of saying something as vile as "Flushing downies down the drain is not a problem" even consider himself a Christian. It doesn't make any sense.

iceland is a disgusting country. no wonder their church is run by wamen.

glowtigger

There is some truth in this, but it is what you get with Protestantism. Become Orthodox.

Attached: 1539666818496.png (1364x764, 982.49K)

Go back to /kikepol/

Just

I mean it's not an heresy, some Fathers supported it, but it's based on the belief of an earthly Messiah and completely pointless since the kingdom of christ with the saints will be heaven. There's no need for a 1000 years more in this world.

just no arguments

Read:
1 And I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,
3 and threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he should not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. (Rev. 20:1-5 NAS)

If an angel comes down from heaven, where does he arrive?
on earth

21 For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all shall be made alive. (1 Cor. 15:21-22 NAS)

What's your alternate reading?

When Jesus was resurrected, was it purely in a spiritual sense?
no, his body rose
27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand, and put it into My side; and be not unbelieving, but believing." (Jn. 20:27 NAS)

HHAHAHA LOL? Are you God? A downs syndrome baby has nothing to contribute to God's plan? Really? Then what does God think about the poor, the crippled, the beggars, the lepers?

Remember when YouTube was just about we-the-people posting our cat videos and it was shit but not this kind of "No, you're not allowed to look" corporate-dictatorship-shit?

Yeah. Good times.

GTFO Zig Forums
This isn't your board. This is for Christians. Not whites.

Why do people still believe this?
Is it just because it was de-facto dogma and so we must all believe it?

Search on the web iceland down children. Can't remember if it waas CBC or something else but the video is on there

Christianity is literal white supremacy, wtf are you talking about?

Whites are the only people who ever made Christianity work.

if you hate whites you hate christianity. and i'm not even white.

It's pretty stupid to hate or love any race in the wider sense per se, because it contains so many vastly and critically different peoples.
For example the gulf between Serbs, who stayed loyal to their Christian faith even through many hardships, and the Bosniaks/Albanians, who betrayed their Christian faith and converted to Islam, is gigantic, even though they have basically identical ancestry.
This is why I like to use race in the narrower sense, almost synonymous with nation, instead of blanketing everything under "white/black/yellow race".

Du ryker först på repets dag, hanrej.

Attached: theholocaustneverhappenedbutitshouldhave.jpg (600x600, 52.26K)

This is where you got caught schlomo.
God explicitly wants you to love your family, and love your nation. The bible also states that you should take care of your own people first and only after that should you help others.

This. Chistianity as we know it today, molded European culture for 2000 years, and all european cultures also intergrated christianity to their very core. The idea that you can separate whiteness and christianity is fundamentally retarded. Even our atheists operate on a christian framework and they can't escape it, that is why they often try to escape it by converting to paganism/satanism/islam.

The only "race" (if you can even call them a race) that is sort of okay to oppose is the jewish race. And there is a very specific reason for it. Hating literally any of the other races is sinful.

Having hatred in your heart for anyone other than the jews is fundamentally incompatible with christianity, and even anti-semitism is only okay for scriptural reasons, and we should see it as our duty, and not our passion.

You realize I'm the same guy? I love my nation, but "the whole white race" is not my nation, nor anyone's, in Europe at least. Even purely European Amerimutts are so mixed, that there neither is nor ever was any social cohesion between whites. Without social cohesion there is no Christianity, and naturally you are split between thousands of churches, neither in communion with one another.
America is an abomination. The only viable option you have is to balkanize into German America, Irish America, Anglo America, Black America, Mexican America etc. or otherwise suffer the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1365, 1.44M)

You're deluded

Christianity encompasses the collective cultural and spiritual heritage of Europe's last 2000 years of history, and all it's fruits and achievements. Christianity's morals are our morals, christian identity is our identity. To be christian is to believe in the precious and hard-earned wisdoms and morals of the european people who laboured and struggled for them, trying to follow the example of Christ, overcoming obstacles, like Christ overcame death. As a culmination of this struggle, Europe reached a degree of cultural and spiritual refinement that led to an overabundance of prosperity, that we share with the world ever since, because it was given to us through God's grace, and it's only right that we share it with the world so that you can learn of the sacrifice that Christ made for all of us.

White people are the flagship or Christianity, sharing their God given gift with the world for the benefit of all.

Christianity is white supremacy, because Christianity made white people great, and allowed them to be number one in most if not all achievements, to the point that every other race tries to copy us (as they should, because we should all be united in Christ), sadly often without accepting Christ.

And if you don't believe me, look at the "Christian" african tribes that practive human sacrifice and cannibalism to this very day.

They took the Lord's name in vain without understanding his living spirit. But that spirit was preserved by white people for millenia, was protected by white people against Islam and other dangers, and finally spread across the world so that all might see the Glory of Jesus.

You can't seperate whiteness from christianity the same way you can't separate arabism from islam.

Sorry.

What is this fixation on Down Syndrome? Downies are not even that disabled; sure, they will never be on par with healthy people, but they are not vegetables either.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome#Prognosis

Attached: Drill.jpg (320x240, 23K)

If you had only posted this a day earlier the mods would be too busy resting to ban you for wrongthink

This tbh. Downies can quite happily do many jobs that normal people wouldnt want to do. E.g. repetative shit like stamping letters all day. It keeps their mind focused and stimulated. Almost all of them can function independantly.

source?

Not white but totally agree with you

FTFY

That's dumb. Euros always had a strong drive to succeed. Christianity oriented them towards the only worthy goal however.
God is truly wise, for he made the strongest civilization into the seat of Jesus, so that we can all see his great love for us.
Your dismissal of whites and their accomplishments is unjust and untrue. There would be no worldwide knowledge of Jesus without them. Repent.

t. Christian from India

Hey, I can make a dumb face and go DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for you if you really need that kind of fix.
You can take care of me, if you want. I don't really need to be taken care of, but if you're that kind of person, then, please, go ahead.

Would you paypal me some money, too?

But what if I am a sort of downie, myself, lacking the empathy for human vegetables because I, myself, am somehow disabled.

Anyway, please give me your email so I can mail you things you can do for me.
Like transcribing audio, writing code and scripts, etc.

I can be your own personal downie, in case you don't have one right now.

Please respond postehaste.

Attached: milky.jpg (720x960, 118.67K)

Agreed. Europeans have wide accomplishments because they have strong will, great abilities.
None of this will matter however if they abandon God and turn into worshiping themselves because they will perish in their pride.
Our problem is a spiritual one. Some people went even that far that as a reaction to modern dissolution they choose to worship themselves instead of returning to God. What made Europe great was Christianity orienting Europeans to one true goal. Without it, Europeans will not last
Are you retarded? There are white Christians

You glow in the dark, you're probably not european

proving my point further

………..
Sure thing Shlomo. Anything else?

Attached: 8efff504cef77068e764c672bfdc6db1b008b0eb0dff3b56928c36ac9219f126.jpg (350x425, 23.67K)

you mean they can do jobs we employ machines to do these days?

See THIS is the rotten root of the problem of this whole thing: we KNOW there are people, and always will be, who have learning disabilities, who have IQs of 70, who will never learn advanced C++ programming and therefore win one of these jobs of the future, AND YET we keep tumbling, wantonly and deliberately, toward a future of AI and maximised automation that will render such people irrelevant, unfulfilled and permanently unemployed. And then have the temerity to complain about "welfare cheats" and "dole bludgers" when we know full-well the true cause of their permanent incapacitation.

In years of yore, people like this contributed to society just as much as you or I. They cleaned the shop, or swept the streets, or they worked for their brother in the fish shop wrapping the fish, or whatever else was within their capacity to do. Forrest Gump and Bubba are classic examples of this, people who were still able to contribute, just like the rest of us, whom society knew we less capable, but was determined not to let starve by doing nothing. They earned an income, they paid their taxes, their contributed to their own upkeep, just like the rest of us.

We ought mourn for the downies being aborted out of existence, because the spina bifidas are next, and after them the slow and intellectually disabled, and when, in the end, automation, robots and AI render half the lawyers, scientists, doctors, nurses and office workers redundant, and you need an IQ of 180 to actually hold down a job – which will require a 250% commitment, mind, because everyone else has been forcibly retired – it will be all of us "normies" that are rendered disposable, and there'll be a test for markers in intelligence, and most of you reading this post wouldn't have been allowed to be born.

Attached: krazy-kripples.jpg (700x450, 25.66K)

There will be a Neo-Luddite movement, I guarantee.

God decides who lives and dies. If they can't survive then they won't.

It's not my place to say what God thinks, but as for the cripples themselves:

Ask Hotwheels, aka. Fredrick Brennan, aka. the creator of Zig Forums:
dailystormer.name/hotwheels-why-i-support-eugenics/

"I am simply asking for compassion from an ignorant society that falsely believes it is unethical to give genetically defective people incentives not to reproduce."

IMHO, abortion is a medical procedure and these should not be handed out like candy. Just like circumcision, which it's funny that the most vehement anti-abortionists don't say a word about.

Attached: b9e_thumb.jpg (618x412, 29.89K)

Some cripples were given places in society, but you're romanticizing things too much.If a baby missing its legs was born to a farmer, any time from the Roman empire up until the late middle ages, the baby would be either dropped from a cliff (Romans did that), or left discretely by the side of a forest, so that the animals may take it.

You only need an IQ in the range of your own society to work there. It's not an "individual" thing, it's a systems thing. Japanese are probably smarter by now than the average american, that doesn't mean they're killing stupids by the millions.
oakclinic-group.com/english/pgd_eg/

Attached: little-red-cap.jpg (747x961, 326.66K)

I’m pretty sure that some time after that article Hotwheels has become a Christian (more specifically, a Baptist) so unless the conversion didn’t stick, I sort of doubt he still holds the same views.

If all material corruption is cured after death, is their genetic makeup corrected?

bitter water in numbers is depicted in protoevangelium of james and is a trial by ordeal, not an abortion. in p. James, it's shown as being given both to mary and joseph.

even the talmudists interpret the device of numbers 5 to be a potion designed to cause a person to explode when guilty, not an abortafacient.

You misunderstand: I'm suggesting that fewer and fewer people will be employed because AI, robots and automation will render the jobs we less-than-highly-intelligent folk automated, and we who did them on the scrap-heap of unemployability. I have no idea what the Japanese have to do with this, but there is a growing underclass in Japan.

As for romanticizing, perhaps so for the physically disabled, because I had in mind the mentally challenged when I typed.

Not yet. Give it time.