Canadian Drug Dealer Sentenced To Death In China For Drug Smuggling

As was widely expected after a Chinese court ordered a retrial of Canadian national Robert Schellenberg on drug trafficking charges last month, the Canadian national has now been sentenced to death for allegedly smuggling "an enormous amount of drugs" into China. He had earlier been sentenced to 15 years.

Breaking- Chinese state media: Canadian Robert Schellenberg sentenced to dead for drug smuggling after Chinese prosecutors appealed his 15-year original sentence.

— Wei Du 杜唯 (@WeiDuCNA) January 14, 2019

The harsh sentence, like the arrests of Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor on vague charges of threatening national security (an investigation is reportedly ongoing, according to Chinese officials), is widely suspected to be retaliation for the arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou (who is also the daughter of the conglomerate's founder).

Few details about Schellenberg's case have been shared with the media, other than the fact that he was arrested in 2014, long before the Huawei dispute erupted. Canadian diplomats had reportedly been working with the Chinese government on the case. The retrial was ordered after Chinese prosecutors argued that Schellenberg's sentence was too lenient.

In a report published late last week, Canada's Globe and Mail carried remarks from Schellenberg's family, who said they feared his life was being used as a bargaining chip in the international dispute.

"There’s no way they are not using him as a pawn," said Lauri Nelson-Jones, Mr. Schellenberg’s aunt, in an interview.

"And it’s just harsh. That’s someone’s kid. That’s someone’s brother and nephew. And to just say, ‘we’re going to think about ending his life now over this’ – it’s not warranted. It’s not deserved. It’s heartbreaking."

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-14/china-imposes-death-penalty-canadian-convicted-drug-smuggling
web.archive.org/web/20190114141626/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-14/china-imposes-death-penalty-canadian-convicted-drug-smuggling

Attached: Canadian Drug Dealer Sentenced To Death In China For Drug Smuggling.jpg (1280x720, 322.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/schellenberg-china-drugs-sentence-death-1.4977808
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

real news is back folks, you can't hide.

Sounds like a misguided attempt to get back at Canada for arresting that HuaWei executive.

..this is actually news.
I thought china might go soft on Canada to make America jealous and posture over the tariffs, I was wrong.

It's not like foreigners almost destroyed China with opium and now are really sensitive about that shit.

Schellenberg.

Found the bugman.

(((Robert Schellenberg)))
He went to China to die. It's like that news of Swedish women getting murdered in Africa somewhere. Don't tread where you don't belong.

Lol.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Oy Vey!)))))))))))))))))))))

Good. All drug dealers deserve the death penalty

Thinking that killing a drugdealer would be an effective way at getting back at the Canadian government is misguided.

Everybody knows in Canada if you kill your enemies they win. So in this case the drug dealer won.

see

Qtards gtfo

Lol

Good, keep up the good work and remember to headshot your local drug dealers whenever they decide to pop up.

Attached: f4f301ce038fb84cc0ad2504aeebab0df9836659dd1e4fc681fe0a3547574c1b.jpg (896x600, 20.39K)

Theres absolutely no sense in the Chinese puniahing Canadians for their part in the opium wars. Because they took no part in that.
Back then Canada was just a territory being fought over by the French and British Empires.

punishing

I said it before, chinks are rigals of kikes not friends, his death was an expecred result.

they're not, they're punishing him for drug smuggling, which is against the law
You sound like a fucking coward bro

Listen faggot i will explain it to you in a way you can understand:
if your dealers mess with china, your dealers get killed. end of the story.

So is Castroson going to bargain for his life by giving huge concessions to China? I mean we're not talking about any bog standard leaf here, this is one the Chosen.

Thats what I was saying.
So thanks I guess.

okay sure champ, you sure got me lol

I was the one disagreeing with the guy who said they were punishing Canada for their non existent part in the opium war.
Heres the post blaming the opium wars

Now here is my post disagreeing with it.

For god sake at least read the thread properly before replying.

Leaf here. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. You go to China knowing its reputation and its history and you're taking risks you don't need to take. Anyone sane from the West would be staying the fuck away from China right now, many foreign nationals are bailing on it. It's fine, if they want to isolate themselves and shit let them.

They're extremely nationalist and there is nothing wrong with that, let them be. If you don't want to get involved in their politics stay the fuck away. Simple as. Nothing of value is being lost: either he was a shitty drug dealer (the good ones don't get caught) and is going to pay for it, or he was an actively ignorant stooge who should have known better and stayed away. There's nothing of value to be gained going there. It's a nation teetering on a financial crisis of its own making as its infrastructure is failing.

Amen. I like the way you think user. And don't think OP (me) is insulting you guys, I'm just poking some fun, it's not meant to be a serious insult or anything. Gotta have some fun in these fucked up times.

It reminds me of the old boomers who go to some mudslime holiday resort and get shot or kidnapped.
Then everyone acts surprised like its perfectly safe to stay in a country run by people who absolutely despise your existence.

Attached: npcdanger.jpg (1000x959, 257.75K)

Did he really try to deal drugs in China, or was he a patsy.

If he really did try to deal drugs in China, he's a patsy.

If he didn't, he's a patsy.

His crime is being in China.

HOPE THEY KILL HIM.

kEEPS westerners bout of China

No, he killed Chinks with drugs, so they win

Schellenberg may have thought he was doing a "White Monkey" job, i.e. an easy gig in which a foreigner in China gets paid to appear at a Chinese business to lend some sort of "international stature" to the local business. The White Monkey often has absolutely no clue about whom he or she is dealing with, or the legality of the subject business.

What happens when White Monkey Jobs go WRONG?

If you're offered a "Free Holiday" travel job in China just because you're a foreigner, be prepared!!! It's not as fun and exciting as it sounds!

I would be a white whore for a company. Its like having a sugar daddy without sex. No shame, no guilt. All you have to do is act the whole time.

Spotted the sick man of asia

It's like she was taylor-made in a lab to look as kikey as possible.

Attached: 1372488077956.png (640x480, 56.77K)

DEPLOYING BUG SPRAY

六四天安门广场大屠杀 6月4日天安门广场大屠杀 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: whoosh.png (259x507, 116.24K)

i aint even an anti-semite, and when i posted the video link, I was thinking, "wow, tht's some Semite snozz on that girl!!!"

SHE MAKES MY GOY COCK HARD
i ALWAY WAYS A FAG FOR striesand, and i am really a faf

gay man

I wonder if the kikess cared so much about the Belgian teen decapitated with a machette by a bunch of subhuman animals that her very own tribe of kikes are forcing on the west.

One time I was in Shenzen and this hot femme fatale I was hanging with wanted me to help her take this large amount of fabrics and stuff across the border into Hong Kong. She kept talking about dodgy sounding black market stuff like buying helicopters and shady people. I wasnt buying it, made an excuse and fucked off. I was very close to doing something stupid though. Maybe this guy got hypnotised by Bond girl tier pussy.

REA L NEWS

This guy has 2 previous drug dealing convictions in Canada

He's a grade 1 idiot

A B.C. judge told Robert Lloyd Schellenberg he was lucky to be living in Canada when he sent him to jail for drug trafficking in 2012.
chilling warning.

"Your country deserves much better from you. You are in one of the best places in the world to live," Brown said as he sentenced Schellenberg in B.C. Supreme Court in Chilliwack.

"You are not caught up in Libya or Syria; I do not have evidence of any abuse in your childhood and I accept that you have your own struggles to deal with, but you have to confront those. After all, it's not as if you are 18, and having to storm Juno Beach."

Brown sentenced Schellenberg to two years in 2012 for possession of both cocaine and heroin for the purpose of trafficking as well as simple possession of cannabis resin and methamphetamine.

Because of time served, Schellenberg's ultimate sentence was 16 months and 12 days.
According to the reasons for sentence, Schellenberg was on probation at the time that police raided his fourth-floor apartment, seizing $6,080 worth of cocaine and heroin as well as $3,205 in cash from pill profits.

The judge said Schellenberg was not considered to have been at the "lower rung" of the operation.

His criminal record dates back to February 2003, when he received a six-month sentence for possession for the purpose of trafficking.

At the time Brown sent him to jail, Schellenberg was struggling with addiction.

"He had a work-related accident in which he injured his femur," Brown said. "At the time of his arrest, indeed, he was wearing a cast, and apparently because of his injury, was abusing pain medications."

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/schellenberg-china-drugs-sentence-death-1.4977808

The ruling came after a sudden retrial of a 15-year sentence for allegedly conspiring with others to smuggle 222 kilograms of methamphetamine from China to Australia in 2014.

At least he wasn't giving to Chinese