CRISIS: Immigration Loophole Allows Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into Streets of America

>>>/related/14

If the Trump administration had its way, Ramon Arevalo Lopez and Oscar Canales Molina would have been either in detention or deported.

Instead, they were out on the streets — thanks to judges’ orders — where, according to police, they and another illegal immigrant delivered an MS-13 gang beat-down to two high school students in New York.

All three of the illegal immigrants entered the U.S. in 2016 as unaccompanied alien children, meaning they crossed the border without parents — a status that earned them a quick release into the country, where they were quickly reunited with their family and began to live while awaiting deportations that never came.

For Homeland Security Department officials, it’s the latest sign of a legal system that stymies their efforts to oust dangerous figures.

“One of the loopholes we are imploring Congress to close could have prevented this gruesome attack,” said Katie Waldman, a Homeland Security spokeswoman.

The three illegal immigrants got into a melee outside a Burger King in Huntington Station, New York, one afternoon last week. One of the teens was stabbed in the back, according to local news reports.

Authorities didn’t have a specific motive for the attack but said the victims were inside eating, saw the boys they knew from high school giving them menacing looks, and decided to leave.

The three illegal immigrants were found later with bloodstained hands and clothes, and their names popped up as MS-13 members in a check of a gang-records database.

Mr. Arevalo Lopez showed up at a California border crossing three months shy of his 18th birthday in December 2016, during the second major wave of illegal immigration under President Obama.

Under the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act and a Clinton-era court settlement, the Flores agreement, unaccompanied children traveling without parents are required to be processed by immigration authorities and quickly released to social workers, and from there to sponsors.

They are deemed unaccompanied even if they have family in the U.S., which Mr. Arevalo Lopez did. His mother and her partner, as well as a brother, lived in New York.

Under the law, Mr. Arevalo Lopez was quickly sent to live with them while his immigration case was pending. Thanks to a massive backlog in the immigration courts, his next court date is still more than two years ago.

archive.fo/Mnxh9
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/13/unaccompanied-child-immigration-loophole-releases-/

Attached: Immigration Loophole Allows Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into Streets of America.jpeg (1280x720, 161.53K)

This is the only part I'd like to rebuke, because if Trump really cared he would have already declared a national emergency and ordered the military to build the wall from this kind of foreign invasion, and thats what it is, its an invasion and its deliberate destabilization of the United States. Period.

Damn those Mexican time travelers.

lol
so your 'invasion' nonsense landed flat on it's face

and now you're trying the word CRISIS?

hahahaha !!!…..

I believe they call it the reconquista?

One MS13 member beat the shit out of TWO American guys?……

Sounds like he's a real American now, and those two punching bags need to be sent down to Venezuela

It's actually called paranoid schizophrenia

They have a couple other names for it:

Histrionics

Reactionary

Hyperbole

I think the best name for this condition is
OVEREXAGGERATION

Theres one called 'La Raza'?
Im not quite sure what it means but its something to do with how mexicans hate US Murricans.

If Trump had any balls he would do something about it

But instead, its YOU who is left to 'save the world' by creating reactionary threads that are only read by 11 people on a good day….

On a GOOD day….

On a day like today, you lucky if 7 people see your thread

CORRECTION:

THE ENTIRE WORLD HATES AMERICANS

and since trump was falsely elected
the number of people who hate us
has quadrupled

If only the population of America was 11 people, you might be making a difference

lot off butthurt lefties in here

Off….. Of…..

Whatever, right ?…..

more letters is just more post value for you to get salty over

RE: 10,601 Zig Forums readers

you're only off by 10,590

HOW TO SPOT THE GUY IN DENIAL:

after being bitchslapped, he claims he victimized his victimizer

10,073 high ranking officials.

take

your

meds

No, the invasion is real and its been happening LONG BEFORE Trump ever ran for office. Deliberate Destabilization!!!

No, two high schoolers. Teenagers. These gangs prey on the weak. Never give up the guns, never!

I’m not sure what the restrictions are for the President to declare a National emergency but I’m sure we’ll get that wall built. Trump is the only one who has cared about America in a long list of past Presidents.

Oh, so you're talking about the 'invasion' that began with the pilgrims… Right?….

That's the same Invasion that progressed to Ellis Island if I'm not mistaken…

Yeah, that was intentional… It's called America, and that's the entire premise this nation was built on…..

It's strange how a patriot like yourself seems completely oblivious as to the entire concept of our nation… You must have thought America was made specifically for white middle-aged guys who collect toasters?

Typical American boys. Raised to be sissies, and one Mexican beat the shit out of both of them

Attached: 1547424326453.jpg (1016x1890, 592.08K)

I'm not sure what planet you grew up on… Teenage High School boys are at their physical prime. Teenage High School boys are capable of beating the shit out of an adult… You seem to think teenage High School boys are toddlers… You're grasping for straws

and you're still replying to my no capitalization no punctuation posts

I knew high school 'kids' ho used to go out marauding, brutally attacking college kids and other adults on the weekends… Just for fun…

If you're claiming that America's High School teenage boys are 'the weak', I'd like to see you go to a high school football game and pick a fight with some of them.

They would beat your fucking ass into the concrete.

lol sure i am, little guy…. sure i am….

At least one of these days You can tell your grandchildren about 'the time Johnny Neptune acknowledged your existence'….

Oh wait …..

Damn it I forgot! To have grandchildren, you must first have sex with a female…..

Oh well…. Scratch that

SOME are. Not all of them. Many of them are frail faggots, and I've seen plenty who are.

BTW, I've also been around long enough to see a 60+ year old man beat the shit out a young 30-something year old for talking shit at a bar. Life is ironic like that.

The average American is a lazy sedentary marshmallow that sits on his ass playing video games. No big surprise

I was convicted of aggravated assault for hospitalizing someone twice my size and half my age

Except Brazil. They are pretty based.

I just got done reading a fascinating article about MS-13…. strangely enough Venezuela was never mentioned in the article.

The person who wrote the article has been researching and investigating MS-13 for years.

According to them, Trump is completely wrong about MS-13, and he is either intentionally lying, or simply stupid as shit.

Either way almost everything Trump says about MS-13 is wrong

Not surprised user. All depends how fit you are, how trained and vigilant too. I've seen some bad ass old folks my age who would make most people want to tread very cautiously.

Anybody who doesn't hate America is a fucking idiot

My situation it was simply determination and a lack of fear about being hurt. As long as you're not afraid of going to the hospital, (and in fact you have a secret Twisted Desire to be hurt and injured) there's a mathematical probability that the other person is it going to be as dedicated as you

Why? America's establishment has done a TON of wrong, but you shouldn't hate the nation or its people for that. Focus on the criminals who run our country, they deserve that hate.

It's hilarious to watch how easily fooled certain people are, so gullible debt Trump's idiotic 'make America great again' brainwashing technique actually works on them….

America never was great

America is a piece of shit

America is a lazy uneducated self entitled wasteful obese sack of shit

In Argentina in the 80s the fascists were voted in to power. Then they enacted conscription and tried to take over the Falklands.
Who else would you blame but the argentinians?

Good point. Some can take the heat, some can't. Guys that shoot their mouths off typically can't, most are all talk. Some of the most bad ass brawlers I've met actually tend to be very nice and civilized…. that is, until someone underestimates and mistakes their kindness for weakness trying to stir up shit.

Attached: doc who laughing.gif (400x213, 522.19K)

I hate the entire human race with a passion. But in particular I have a certain healthy hatred for Americans. We are the stupidest Nation on Earth, barely able to speak one language fluently, get we think we are superior. We know almost nothing about other nations and other cultures but we tell ourselves that we are the greatest power on Earth.

We are so stupid we will gladly swallow anything that they shovel down our throats.

We actually believed it when they told us we won World War II and 'saved the world'

We are so fucking gullible that we believe in the red white and blue justice for all nonsense, yet none of us are willing to do anything about the fact that our nation is plagued with more self-imposed problems than any other Nation on Earth

We all think somebody owes us, that we somehow deserve to sit on our asses getting fatter and fatter while we point the finger of blame in every direction other than our own

We have the most embarrassing education system, the weakest most pathetic Workforce on Earth, a completely false economy that hasn't had any gold to back it up since 1974, corruption like no place else on Earth, an oppressive criminal justice system that imprisons three out of every four inmates on the planet (all too often with no real evidence or proof that they committed the crime) a military industrial complex that thinks we reserve the right to bully the rest of the world, creating call Harbert type scenarios, and I don't really need to mention where it happened in 2001, all to justify the Erasure of the Constitution and violation of the Geneva Convention by preemptively attacking innocent Nations, literally murdering hundreds and hundreds of thousands of innocent men women and children. We topple governments and prop up puppet regimes, only to turn around 20 years later and compare them with Hitler, sending troops in Athens CIA funded incursions drag the leaders to their Death at a Gallos, or at the hands of an angry mob in the streets….

AMERICA IS A PIECE OF SHIT
The world has very good reason to hate us

And now that Trump is in office, every question on Earth looks at us in disgust oh, and they actually WANT to see us learn a lesson.

theyd LOVE to watch us suffer

TYPO:

Call Halbert Type Scenarios = Pearl Harbor

Zig Forums, why are your threads so gay and why are your posters so /cuck/?

Well I don't. And I hope other Americans realize how much propaganda is really out there and learn how to question authority or what we are being spoon fed. America is far from perfect, but other countries are not very great either. Corruption and arrogance is global, well beyond our own borders.

America was already perceived as a giant fat swollen morbidly obese toddler throwing temper tantrums

And even though Trump lost the popular vote….

Somehow now we have a fat swollen obese temper tantrum throwing toddler as president

A fucking illiterate idiot

A caveman

A stupid neanderthal with no negotiation or diplomacy skills whatsoever, a terrible businessman, and an illiterate slob…

Of course they hate us

FTFY

yes we need a worldwide initiative to build a border around america to stop them exporting their criminals so we can let the country collapse in peace

Funny how those of you who hate America so much are for total open borders.

RED FLAG right there.

What's funny is watching trump try to spell at a 3rd grade level

if you hate (thing) you must love the opposite taken to extreme levels!!!!
nice try dnc jew

Much to your dismay, (because you haven't done any actual real-life Hands-On Research into the subject) Hannah Drier, who HAS spent years researching and investigating the topic explains that MS-13 constitutes a tiny fraction of gang members in America…

For every MS-13 member, there are 250 American gang members (Bloods Crips and Gangster Disciples)

In fact, she recently wrote:
"The group remains significantly smaller than the Crips, the Bloods and the Latin Kings; it’s also smaller than several gangs you’ve probably never heard of, like the Gangster Disciples in Chicago. Even the Center for Immigration Studies, which has been labeled an extremist group for its anti-immigrant ideology, can’t come up with more than an average of 35 murders per year attributed to MS-13—far fewer than the Gangster Disciples"

Damn, that's pretty pathetic. I bet niggers kill more than that per day in Chicago.

By your erroneous 'armchair expert' logic, the fact that Donald Trump makes me embarrassed to be a human being also means I 'voted for Hillary Clinton'….

Both of those assumptions would be completely false.

Because you think everything has to be 'cut and dry', either 'one or the other', with no variables or gray area in between.

This type of idiotic thought process is caused by your anal retentive personality type (you are a dog and i am a cat) and your lack of real life experience.

That's not the way things work in the real world.

It sounds good to you, because you are close-minded little peon

EGG ZACK LEE©

And that's an actual statistic

*drags you by your leash and threatens to kick you if you shit on the carpet again*

Every day on the news, there are more than 35 kids murdered by their white parents.

The USA isnt bad but the other American countries are mostly shitholes.

35 murders committed by MS-13 per year

thats like one murder every 11 days….

our 'own' red-blooded american street gangs kill about 11 people an hour.

AGAIN: THERE IS NO NATIONAL EMERGENCY
THERE IS NO INVASION
THERE IS NO CRISIS

No more than there was 30 years ago

But everybody's falling for Trump's ridiculous brainwashing fear Monger propaganda tactics

Nice logic.

THE 5 THINGS TRUMP IS LYING ABOUT

1. MS-13 Is Not Organizing to Foil Immigration Law

Trump often talks about how MS-13 has carried out a string of murders in the suburbs outside New York City. One of the first things I did when I started reporting was talk to the ex-girlfriend of the gang leader charged with ordering six of those killings in 2016 and 2017. The girl sat at a Panera Bread in a Long Island strip mall and told how he had kidnapped and raped her shortly after her 15th birthday, threatened her family, and forced her to get a tattoo of his name on her arm. As I talked to her, I imagined a man like the ones I had seen in news reports on MS-13—chins jutted out, arms strong from lifting weights, and gothic tattoos of the letters M and S on their faces and chests. I was shocked when I eventually saw this gang leader in court; he was a baby-faced 19-year-old who blushed when girls waved to him from the gallery. The indictment against him laid out killings that were ordered in response to adolescent trash talking.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has called MS-13 the most brutal of the gangs driving the drug trade, and promised to go after the group like the government went after mob boss Al Capone. Really, experts have found the gang has barely any role in the international drug trade. The Congressional Research Service said that it could be misleading to call MS-13 a transnational criminal organization at all, because it has no central leader or global ambitions. The gang is made up of sometimes competing cliques, often led by teenagers most interested in wielding power over other young people in their immediate circles.

On Long Island, a detective told me police officers call MS-13 members “mighty munchkins,” because they have often not yet hit their growth spurts and tend to commit their crimes in large groups. They meet at night because, while other criminal organizations have massive international revenue streams, these guys—even the leaders—have to work menial jobs and sometimes go to school during the day. Each clique has its own shot caller, and its own hyperlocal focus. On Long Island, the gang’s focus has often been on controlling the halls of a single high school.

…. you've never had your life affected by an immigrant Criminal…..

Blow me

2. MS-13 Is Not Posing as Fake Families at the Border

In justifying the policy of child separation last week, Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen said, “The kids are being used as pawns by the smugglers and the traffickers. Those are traffickers, those are smugglers and that is MS-13.” The theory is that Central American gang leaders are showing up at the border falsely claiming to be the parents of children, and are also instructing unaccompanied minors to go to the U.S. and claim territory.

Actually, there have been fewer than 200 cases of false family claims this year—a fraction of 1 percent of the total number of families apprehended at the border—and there is no indication that any of those cases involved MS-13. Of the hundreds of thousands of unaccompanied minors that have come to the U.S. since 2012, Border Patrol says only 56 were suspected of MS-13 ties.

The gang is trying to find new members, but there’s no need to step on the toes of the Mexican gangs that control human smuggling to do it. Long Island teenagers tell me that when they show up to school, gang members sit down next to them at lunch and ask them to join. Many—worn down by loneliness, boredom and the threat of violence if they try to refuse—accept the invitation.

People who study MS-13 agree that when young gang members travel from El Salvador to the U.S., they are driven by the same economic factors driving other Central American immigrants. Even the 19-year-old gang leader charged with six murders on Long Island told his ex-girlfriend he was not a member of the gang when he came to the U.S. from El Salvador. He said it was only later, in the New York suburbs, that he was recruited.

And some MS-13 members are born right here. The Suffolk County Police Department examined a sample of active MS-13 members and found that just a quarter had come to the U.S. as unaccompanied minors. The natural conclusion: This is not a border issue. It’s a recruitment issue.

3. MS-13 Is Sticking Around, but It’s Not Growing

Trump talks about the gang as if it is suddenly taking over. “The weak illegal immigration policies of the Obama Admin. allowed bad MS 13 gangs to form in cities across U.S.,” he wrote in a tweet.

MS-13 has been stubbornly persistent, but it remains a boutique criminal organization, accounting for a tiny portion of 1.4 million gang members nationwide. Trump’s Justice Department says there are about 10,000 MS-13 members in the U.S., the same number as 10 years ago. There’s also nothing new about MS-13 alarmism. Back in 2005, Newsweek ran a cover story about the group, citing its 10,000 members, under the headline, “The most dangerous gang in America.”

On Long Island, the murder people cite most often when talking about MS-13’s brutality is the killing of a two-year-old and his mother back in 2010. But the gang’s history goes back much further than that; the FBI set up a Long Island task force to crack down on the gang in 2003. And MS-13 never invaded the U.S at all. It was founded in Los Angeles in the 1980s, and then mixed with California prison gang culture and was exported to El Salvador.

The group remains significantly smaller than the Crips, the Bloods and the Latin Kings; it’s also smaller than several gangs you’ve probably never heard of, like the Gangster Disciples in Chicago. Even the Center for Immigration Studies, which has been labeled an extremist group for its anti-immigrant ideology, can’t come up with more than an average of 35 murders per year attributed to MS-13—far fewer than the Gangster Disciples.

MS-13 is not the largest, the most violent, or the fastest-growing gang, but it is the U.S. gang most strongly tied to Central America, which is where the majority of asylum-seeking teenagers come from. In that way, it’s the perfect focal point for Trump’s message of closed borders.

4. MS-13 Is Preying on a Specific Community, Not the Country at Large

When confronted last week with audio obtained by ProPublica of wailing children separated from their parents, White House Communications Adviser Mercedes Schlapp said, “What’s very heartbreaking is to watch Americans who have lost their children because of the MS-13 gang members.” But the vast majority of MS-13 victims are young immigrants, many of them undocumented.

I often think about this when I’m out reporting. This year, I have reached out to current gang members and added them as friends on Facebook. I’ve visited the homes of people on the local clique’s kill list, and heard their police-issued panic buttons hum under tables and behind doors. I’ve explored the wooded areas Long Island police call “the killing fields,” where bodies have been found. I feel safe doing this because MS-13 rarely goes after true outsiders—people who are not friends with any gang members or targets for recruitment. The closest I’ve found in Long Island to a totally random victim was a worker at a Central American deli who was hurt when a bullet passed through the head of a targeted victim.

The White House put out a statement last month that described recent murders carried out by “MS-13 animals.” Lost in the controversy over whether it was OK to call gang members animals was the fact that of the six identified victims, five were immigrants and the other was a child of immigrants.

5. A Wall, Immigration Raids and Deportation Can Only Go So Far

Secretary Nielsen said last week that the presence of MS-13 in the U.S. is “the exclusive product of loopholes in our federal immigration laws.” The loopholes she is talking about are actually specific protections contained in United Nations conventions on refugees and torture, which the U.S. ratified. The U.S. is obligated to allow Central American immigrants to stay in the country while their asylum claims are processed, which can take years. If the person pleading asylum is a minor, they are supposed to be released to relatives.

But if U.S. officials determine that a teenager is a gang member, they stay in custody. And immigration officials can also re-detain teenagers who are recruited into MS-13 once they get here. Dozens of Long Island teenagers were re-detained last year on suspicion of gang ties. The problem is that it can be hard to tell who is in the gang and who is just adopting gang style. MS-13 has its own music and aesthetic, bound up in Central American pride. On Long Island, some immigrant teens use MS-13 markers as a fashion statement, the way American kids might once have worn the blue bandanas associated with the Crips because they liked Snoop Dogg.

I sat in on one hearing for a Long Island 17-year-old who had been detained for half a year after he wrote the El Salvador telephone code, “503,” in a notebook at school. He had spent some of that time in a detention center now under investigation for child abuse. At the hearing, an immigration judge ordered the teen released and openly mocked the gang charges. “I note that ‘503′ is an area code,” the judge said. “He may have had his grandmother’s phone number written in his notebook. We don’t know. But I think this is slim, slim evidence on which to base the continuing detention of an unaccompanied child.”

That’s not to say that all of the immigrant teenagers accused of gang affiliation are innocent. But Immigration and Customs Enforcement has arrested some 8,000 suspected MS-13 members in the past decade. If deportation was all it took, the gang would be gone by now.

So What?

This all matters because the gang really is terrorizing a portion of the population: young Latino immigrants in a few specific communities.

FALSE propaganda.

Yeah, it is… But every time he tweets it, you believe every word….

Because you are an inexperienced little video game faggot who sits alone in a room in front of a computer convincing himself that he is an expert on everything

HOW TO TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS AN INEXPERIENCED FAGGOT:

they claim that everything is 'fake news', a 'false flag', or some form of conspiracy…..

Not close. I'm retired and have held several jobs in the trades.

Nope. Not even close.

Maybe, I'm convinced on the information and REAL NEWS that is out there. I have been covering this issue before you were on this board. "Deliberate Destabilization!" some of you anons remember those old headlines.

AGAIN: those were the words of Hannah Dreier, an exceptional journalist who has spent the past several years investigating and researching the MS-13 history, and their presence in America….

meanwhile, youve been in that stinky little room

Ahhhhhhhh killcen…….

You neeed a trademark…….
A 'signature'……

That's why I type like this……… So everybody will know who I am…………………………

Without a signature Style,
How am I supposed to differentiate
Between you and the video game faggots

MS-13 is far from the only foreign gang members or thugs in the streets. And many are still roaming the streets today without any warrants or arrest records. Its not just MS-13, there are plenty of other invading groups out there. MS-13 is only notorious because they're the most brutal.

D I S C L A I M E R :

Johnny Neptune actually respects killcen

Not only do I like him….
But I also respect him…

MOST BRUTAL : with no more than 35 murders per year in America

You're going to have to do better than that

When I say brutal, I mean that as how they kill their victims. Typically they'll beat people, then saw off legs and hands, or decapitate them and hang their heads for cops to find. Brutal barbaric shit like that. One member put a man's scrotum in his mouth after cutting it off. Made him bleed out that way. Brutal enough?

In the past 30 days there have been news stories about Americans murdering their wives and children, etc etc etc

There have been thousands of people murdered by Americans

It's strange how you're not indignant about those American murderers

I'm not sure what's less brutal about beating a 2 year old baby to death, or burying your children alive….

Your priorities are all twisted up because of your predisposition towards racism

I'm sure it used to be blacks who you hated

But the caveman in the Oval Office supplied you with a new boogie man

And that's not when they're kidnapping preteen and teen girls, gang raping them, and and shoving knives in their vaginas to bleed out to death.

Again! Brutal enough!?

I'm not sure which is more brutal… Cutting someone's hands off or allowing your three year old baby 2 language in pain and agony with a 17 pound tumor growing from its face until it finally dies…..

Or any of the other horrible atrocities I read about everyday… 99.9% of horrible murders are committed by Americans against other Americans

Your energy and focus are greatly misplaced, sir

Those murderers rightfully belong in federal prison. But they are natural born murderers, not foreigners who are invading and then killing and maiming.

SPEECH TO TEXT TYPO:

language = languish

LoL @ 'natural born murderers'

Hahahaha classic

By the way murdering children is not a federal offense… I don't know why you think they should be in federal prison playing tennis and racquetball

Look, they too belong in federal prison, but I'm not talking about American murderers. This thread is about the foreign invasion and LACK of border security which leads to MORE murder.

CORRECTION:

this thread is about YOUR ERRONEOUS INTERPRETATION of the immigration situation.

and again:

A state prison is bad

Federal prison is cushy

Forgive me for not knowing the two, although I have been arrested several times for belligerence, scuffling and public intoxication before I luckily have never ended up in prison. Always had my wife to bail my drunk ass out and just got probation a couple times.

So….. What you're saying is Americans who murder people at a MUCH MUCH MUCH higher rate than Mexicans are 'misunderstood natural born murderers', and the real problem is the 1% of murders committed by immigrants?

No. I'm saying murder is bad: all of it. And if there is a LOGICAL and HUMANE way to stop some of this (such as more border control) then I'm all for it.

Americans' problem is we have separated from God and we have become self centered degenerates. Thats our problem. We need to find redemption in the Lord Jesus Christ.

No, i understand…. and thats okay….
its a common misconception.

Im simply informing you…

In federal prison, they are held to higher standards because they receive federal funds.

in a federal prison, everyone has their own tv set, they play racquetball and badminton, the food is much better, the guards actually protect the inmates, and its akin to a 'resort for men'

the only downside of a federal prison is that they dont give you early releases or paroles

in a federal prison, if you're sentenced to ten years, you WILL serve ten years AND ONE DAY.

I gotta go make myself some lunch. I'll be back on to keep the real news flowing later.

See, i think our problem IS the imaginary concept of 'god'.

religion is insane, rules people's lives, and all with ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF THAT GOD EXISTS.

Yeah im about to go feed some stray cats, murder and rape some children after cutting their arms off, and take a shit on the front steps of a church….

Te veré más tarde, señor

We have no proof that gravity exists either.

This incessant “raising awareness” faggotry has got to stop. Turn off your electronics, dummy.

MONDAY'S MS-13 CHALLENGE:

i challenge you to name five Americans who were 'brutally murdered' and chopped up by MS-13

……………………………………take your time
because you won't be able to name any

hell, you won't even be able to name even ONE

Retard nigger doesn’t think you can work a browser. Projection.