Are orthodox converts a fifth column in non orthodox countries?

are orthodox converts a fifth column in non orthodox countries?
how would american orthodox, under the Moscow Patriarchate, behave if USA was at war with Russia?

Attached: 38d2072fed9733af4ee93e04d7008fb609375c96ccaf942876b04aa60d57755c.jpg (508x508, 70.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
orthodox.net/russia/2000-09-23-irish-times.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does "fifth column" mean?

You realize that is what happened during the Cold War, right?
Pretty much nothing.
Also, they might jump to the OCA or something, if push came to shove.

there were many american converts then? how they behaved?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Call me an ortholarp but I would side with Russia. America is the Great Satan after all.

Considering that the Moscow Patriarchate is just a puppet religion for the Kremlin, and previously the KGB (it was fine until it was subverted), they'd probably use the religious aspect to push the Kremlin's political message, just like they're doing with Uniates in Ukraine, trying to exercise religious authority over Ukraine as a way to promote Ukraine to be under Russian governmental authority.

Attached: laughter.jpg (940x528, 42.61K)

We’re on the way overtutning Roe v Wade.

You mean like how the EP is the puppet religion of NATO/CIA?

Attached: Biden_Bartholomew.jpg (700x363, 56.56K)

Don't forget that the Greeks had a literal freemason and British intelligence agent as a Patriarch.

right here lads

No, being orthodox does not mean you larp as a russian nationalist.

the fact is that if Russia would lose a war, the Patriarchate would become a puppet like Constantinople one under the turks
so in this scenario american orthodox would have reasons to side with russia..

Don't forget that the Russians had a literal KGB agent as a Patriarch.

I meant Pope Francis but hey I guess.

You realize "Uniates" refers to Ukrainians who converted to Catholicism? You realize Ukraine has since always belonged to the Russian Orthodox Church, up until last month? You have no argument.

Where is the proof then?

Ask yourself as a Christian even, let alone Orthodox: Was there a single righteous war that the US waged since 1945? Even Vietnam against the commies was a meat-grinder engineered by the bankers in order to inflate the currency. For the last several decades the US has been run by the Jews, and when it comes to foreign policy and wars it has completely lost the plot. Nobody can predict the future, but I can guarantee you one thing: Russia has no intention of attacking American citizens on American soil, and never will. If Russia and America go to war, it will most likely be because America gets in the way of Russia reclaiming its rightful territories in Ukraine and Belarus, or, some proxy war in the Middle East. In either case you have no obligation whatsoever to fight, because your countrymen's lives are not threatened. Being a patriot means defending your countrymen, not obeying your (Jewish) government.

Attached: 1463230278455.jpg (661x280, 54.88K)

Ortholarping is a mental disorder

I am catholic and I agree with this post.
Americans should refuse to fight wars for Israel and jewish interests.

orthodox.net/russia/2000-09-23-irish-times.html

What Roman patriarch you demented retard? Ukraine is Russian land, KIEVER RUS.
>The head of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Alexiy II of Moscow and All Russia, was a long-serving KGB agent and even received the agency's "Certificate of Honor", according to archive documents left behind by the (((Soviet spy agency))) in (((Estonia)))

All Christians should be "fifth columns" in their countries because we are not truly citizens of any worldly nation.

Reminder that during WWII Russian Orthodox priests paradropped into the Soviet Union with cameras and explosives to photograph and/or blow up targets.

Now I take up the file of photographs of the factories in question and study them with interest. I see that a high percentage of them are already underground and are therefore partly unassailable from the air. The photographs show the dam and the power station and some of the factory buildings; they have been taken during the war. How can this have been done? I think back to my time in the Crimea and put two and two together. When I was stationed at Sarabus and keeping myself fit by a little putting the weight and discus throwing after operations a black-painted aircraft often used to land on the airfield, and very mysteriously passengers alighted. One day one of the crew told me under the seal of secrecy what was going on. This aircraft carried Russian priests from the freedom-loving states of the Caucasus who volunteered for important missions for the German command. With flowing beards and dressed in clerical garb each of them carried a little packet on his chest, either a camera or explosives according to the nature of his mission. These priests regarded a German victory as the only chance of regaining their independence and with it their religious liberty. They were fanatical enemies of world Bolshevism and consequently our allies. I can still see them: often men with snow white hair and noble features as if chiselled out of wood.

From the deep interior of Russia they brought back all kinds of photographs, were months en route and generally returned with their mission accomplished.

Excerpt From: Rudel, Hans Ulrich. “Stuka Pilot.”

cc Zig Forums

That book, picked up.

I kinda of agree with this, especially given how most the the West behaves these days. I look forward to the day when I can fight against my government and its globo-homo agenda.

Roman Catholics truly can't understand anything but temporal power struggle. No wonder you defend a god-emperor.