Domino’s,Nando’s,KFC torture billions of chickens behind closed doors, global study says

KFC, McDonald’s, Nando’s and Domino’s Pizza are subjecting billions of chickens to lives of misery that end in a painful death, according to what is thought to be the first global investigation of its type.

The world’s nine biggest chains – also including Burger King, Pizza Hut, Starbucks and Subway – have, following the investigation, been rated “poor” or “failing” on chicken welfare, and accused of putting birds through “chronic pain” in “brutal” industrial-scale systems hidden from the consumer.

World Animal Protection (WAP)’s report found “an almost-universal disregard among the brands … for improving the treatment of chickens throughout their global supply chains”.

The fast-food brands say they adhere to Red Tractor standards or their own animal welfare guidelines, or exceed minimum legal standards.

About 40 billion meat chickens – or broilers – are raised each year in factory farms, living in pain and suffering lameness, skin lesions and even heart failure, the report claims.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/animal-welfare-mcdonalds-nandos-kfc-dominos-chickens-fast-food-farms-investigation-a8723556.html

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If most of us don't care that much about what is happening in Syria or Yemen (and I'm not getting up on my high horse here, I'm no different) to real live human beings who grew up with hopes and dreams and ambitions, who create art and treat illnesses and sacrifice themselves for others, it's expecting a lot for us to get too excited about the plight of chickens that are raised to be slaughtered at a few months old.

People barely care about their grandparents in nursing homes.

I worked on a farm where it was my job to stun and kill chickens. Part of me felt bad, but if it wasn't me it was going to be someone else, so I took comfort in the fact that I did my job as humanely and painlessly as I could. But I also have friends who have chickens as pets, and not to sound weird but I kinda feel like it boils down to intelligence. Farm chickens are dumb as hell. You can kill them in front of each other and not only do they not care they will come over and try to eat the entrails of their fallen comrades. They can't even comprehend death or danger. But if you raise a chicken to be social with humans and maybe a dog or cat on a daily basis it acts completely different and can become pretty darn smart. It's almost like it's a newer evolved chicken. So yeah it's really weird if you think about it. Imagine if aliens came to Earth and said "we are going to eat you humans, but only your mentally challenged".

……egg zack lee why…….

Im a vegetarian

Attached: 2cabb8bdaa33be8414be99e5bf5707ab1509667926_full.jpg (400x301, 43.29K)

don't rip my head off mr(see the youtube vid)

Attached: cute-chick-laura-mountainspring.jpg (597x900, 41.92K)

Attached: owl-with-chick-600x400.gif (600x400, 153.32K)

I'm sick
i fapped

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 12.39K)

Oh, irony.

The solution: stop supporting fast food and mass produced meats then.

I do this more for nutritional and health reasons, however I am part of the solution. I don't eat fast food. I buy free range chicken and quality grass fed beef wholesale from ranchers and farmers who raise these animals on their own land. No hormones, no toxic preservatives or anything. They live humanely and then get killed and butchered when sold.

The solution is very simple: don't support mass produced meats or fast food. Get it direct, from ranchers or local butchers who provide quality meats in bulk (will save you a lot of money not having to buy it in the stores which rip you off per pound) . Buy an extra freezer or two. Learn how to cook and your set to go.

I was sad to see Miley will be featured in the 5th season of Black Mirror.

So if I live in an apartment and don't have space for a large freezer, or I don't have money for wholesale prices because I'm addicted to pharmaceuticals, should I be vegan or maybe start killing and eating humans?

And after all that, you're still a disgusting fuck.

Meat itself is not bad for you, you just don't want to consume all the toxins that come with fast foods and mass produced meats (which happen to also be the most inhumanely treated too).

As far as living in an apartment, one freezer would do, just can't get too much in bulk, maybe 1/4th a cow tops from a rancher who sells quality grass fed beef. (The cost would likely be half a grand for a 1/4th cow which should last you one full year). Half a cow lasts me two years and I eat beef three to four times a week, plus a steak every weekend. Costs me one grand for a two year supply.

If you are addicted to pharmaceuticals then you should try to quite. Maybe rehab or boot camp might be a solution.

I may be disgusting, but no where near as disgusting as the average normfag that eats fast processed junk foods.

500 per year isn't bad, except this is a two person household.

And I can't quit my pharmaceuticals. I'll die. Too old for bootcamp anyway. Maybe fitness bootcamp can ween me off of my immunosuppresants? I'll ask my naturopath.

One decent sized extra freezer is all you should need for 1/4th a cow. If you have a little beef left over, then store the rest in your regular freezer.

Attached: extrafreezer.jpeg (1200x914, 66.5K)

so ur sayin niggers would b smart if only we was nice 2 dem

As someone who plays dwarf fortress, I regularly cram hundreds of turkeys into a tiny room with no food or water. The animals don't have a soul so they cant care what happens to them. The dwarves eat the turkeys all the same. It's just good (((business))).

Wahhhh
Who gives a fuck.

It's almost as if organisms detached from their culture/sociality act like they're mindless.

If you were referring to actual fags instead of hatechan denizens, then I apologize

I buy round tip roast when It's on sale for $2/lb
$50 gets me 25 lbs

I slice it up into steaks or cubes and freeze it.

Home made chili, stews, soups stir fries etc for months

Everyone should!

Care about yourself, and you can care for others.

Bigots are full of self loathing

Attached: have-compassion-for-all-beings-rich-and-poor-alike-each-has-their-suffering-some-suffer-too-much-others-too-little-buddhist-quotes.jpg (388x500, 190.97K)

that may be pretty darn dumb statement

simple solution, kill all the negroids - the majority of america's customers will be gone, no demand.
second, shut down all fast food - completely, all the franchises. they really aren't necessary.
third, new regulations stating that all chickens must be outdoor living and eat organic, plant based/insect feed.
If the entire industry is like that, prices will stabilise. People might eat slightly less chicken, but it will do them more good.
America gives meat-eaters a bad name. All the propaganda that comes out from vegan faggot lunatic fanatics is from fast-food supplying beef/chicken/dairy factories. They then spread that as if that is what all farming is like, worldwide.
Oh yes, kill all the vegans too. They have a week to decide whether they want to eat meat or die. Another population reduction and there won't be so much pollution from their fermented farts.

Kill vegans.

all these places like to source their meats and veggies from smaller companies that basically have no oversight. i worked at a vegetable processing plant that provided for both dominoes and mcdonalds and if a conveyor belt failed the swab test after cleaning we would just stop the belt, dump chlorine on the end and re-swab

GET IN MY BELLY, TINY TENDY!!!

It makes the food taste better.

I'm not Christian, but honestly - There needs to be another flood. Wipe all but the good people out and start society over.

neck yourself nigger

So factory farms are silent raves?

Attached: 8aab4c3c183869a120dcbb65b0249a335ab6543e67df2b4cbd49006d74e27ca5.png (278x206, 72.91K)

who👏fucking👏cares👏

GO HERE FOR NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html
THE ASSHOLE IS SIDING NEWS AGAIN!
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

When you consume anything you're consuming and taking in its lifeforce, making it a part of you. Think about how it affects people when they constantly feast on animals that are tortured, subjugated and put through constant misery. It's almost as if it's set up to make people take on the same attributes of being miserable and subjugated.

Attached: 1547214017924.jpg (598x434, 69.53K)

in nature, all animals are smart or they die. in CAFOs/ slaughter ops, the way they raise animals devolves them because if denies real learning or fitness, and fries their brain and body. it's not so much that a normal chicken is higher advanced, they're just not retarded. Cannibals in mafia governments around the world want us to be retarded literal cattle on their global ranch. shit like poisonous cheap food and contaminated air & water, mindless TV and internet crap for your mind to be turned to jelly instead of working it out on puzzles or documentaries, and vaccines which literally fry your brain, nervous & immune systems, while not even conferring the immunities they are supposed to be used for.
Their system is going down, the storm is upon us.
wake up

yes
I don't think we all need to be vegan, but the ratio cannot sustainably be more than 50% meat protein, it's really not even a high quality food source anyways. and importantly, as you point out, when we eat animals killed torturously, they have higher stress hormones and adrenaline in their tissues, and it effects those who eat it. it's almost like how the sick deep state mafia elite use adrenachrome. that's why animals who are slaughtered for food should be treated well and painlessly killed. there should be no cruelty in it, for the sake of those who eat the meat, not just the murdered animal.

I'll take some "peep show", "fried titties", "helicopter pie" and some "pot brownies" for desert.

No seriously though, processed meat is what is junk and most of those animals live and die inhumanely. If you want meat, there is good quality fresh meat that is not mass produced at some slaughter plant…….. and the catch is typically "its more expensive." But quality meats without the hormones and toxic preservatives are worth it, and in fact you can save a TON of money buying it in bulk. The average 1/4th cow (grass-fed beef) package will cost you around half a grand and that would last you a years worth of beef. Well worth it when compared to meat prices (and inflation) at the grocery stores (which rip you off by the pound).

Jesus is going to setup a fascist vegan monarchy world system, just fyi

T.T

Somebody never watched dirty jobs with mike row. But seriously, we treat animals better then we treat each other.

who said it was silent?

makes me wonder if its actually a chink owned company
see: dog in wok

All of nature is something eating something else alive, even right down to the bacterial and viral level.

We treat animals better than humans because they are actually better than humans.

You DO know what "free-range" actually means, right?

It means that instead of being in individual cages where they can barely move, it means the chickens are packed into communal areas so tightly they also can barely move. They are still caged, just in bars made of flesh instead of metal. There is no appreciable difference, and it's very likely this stresses the chickens out MORE because they feel more crowded.

A factory farm is still a factory farm at the end of the day. And you're just another consumer who got duped by a tagline that lies to your face so that some rich guy can get more rich.

That said, the existence of life is highly overrated. There is no magical point at which a physical process gains a "soul" or a right to existence. Human life is slightly more complex than chicken life, which is slightly more complex than cockroach life, which is slightly more complex than bacterial life, which is slightly more complex than the individual chemical processes inside cells, which is slightly more complex than inane shit like rocks being worn down by wind and rain, and the ignition and fizzling out of stars, the formation and crumbling of planets. It's just a sliding scale of increasing complexity and entropy (really the same thing), but no more "meaning" or "purpose" than anything else.

Back when humans were at the mercy of nature, when physical processes were not understood, mysteries were "God": life was because of a "Creator". Now humans are God. Now humans can stir some shit in a petri dish and make life out of scratch. Now humans understand how most of this works, and behind the curtain of Reality they have revealed there is no man at the controls. There is nothing but a clock that runs itself based on elementary laws of physics and self-organizing fractal complexity.

Humans create and end life based on their whims. And larger forces of nature create and end their life based on its whims (chaos theory). There is no difference. The fact that you exist is arbitrary and meaningless. The fact that a chicken existed to make a chicken sandwhich for you is, also.

i still dont care for animals we raise to kill and eat
whats the objective? to trick them into thinking theyll have hapy, long life? R u worried if we tell them we gonna kill them in a couple of yeras and eat theyll be depressed?
They taste better? U sure? Maybe i like the taste of suffering and fear

This whole "raise and eat" is already a crime against chickens so not sure are they trying to make animals happier before they die in a fashion?

I meant making them happier in a fashion.

anti-slide mystery meat bump

Trillions of animals have been slaughtered so that one billion retarded fucking losers could worship a statue of a kike on a stick and pay pedos, one billion retarded fucking losers could inbreed and blow up their own families, fifty million amazing beautiful angel bankers and marketers could design new ways to slowly murder people, one billion retarded fucking Samethot V2019's could use the most advanced communication system of all time to let us know that they have the exact same four things to say that just so happen to be what a celebrity said a week ago but they are totally original thoughts so they all need broadcasted this is an emergency this is like moon landing important, and a hundred million American slob golems could do absolutely nothing but inject high fructose corn syrup into their heart and just so happen to run out of monopoly money backed by Janet Yelens ass hairs every two weeks while everyone with Stein Gold Silver or Klein in their name just so happens to make the equivalent of 500 hours of hard labor by logging into etrade.

Cool world. Have fun being exterminated because there are zero scenarios where I am going to let some human faggots who are less than sewer rats shit all over my universe. I am the creator. I am "god" if I used gay narcissist words. I am fully aware of the fact that I am linked to all of reality and that I can change things at will . I create my reality as I go. I am a sovereign being and I am literally 100000000x more powerful than Jesus because I actually exist .

Earth is a prison . America is worthless and disgusting. I don't give a fuck about one second of your propaganda. You arent bringing us freedom, thank fucking goodness there are deformed faggot troops, and dead cops are fucking hilarious and every useless dead cop brings me a heroin shot of hope.

The people in control are disgusting as fuck and the world stays gross only because of consent. In the end it won't matter what the fuck your name is. We're talking massive universal off the history book shit here. I'm talking you spot out any human being who thinks that they have full control over anyone but themselves and you destroy them at all costs. Long game short game doesn't matter. Lets call these people Angels. Their purpose is supporting the brainwashing system . They love these fake pedo thief religions. If you said Jesus is fake they would never forgive you (haha because liars are liars) and they would never forget it, but every gay pedo in a debunked cult that gets caught makes them go "So what?"

These people liberals and conservatives. They are anyone who worships money. The people who pretend to want a revolution, to want to destroy this evil ass backwards system, then they are the first ones to volunteer to get brownie points with the beast.

They are called fucking frauds. Nazis who mock poor people while simultaneously condemning international Jewry. People who have never strained a muscle policing the weekend racist beer talk of the dude who moved their shit into their new faggot apartment. People who fight capitalism by enriching corporations and bullying anyone who rebels. People who always point from their couch to let people know that theres people suffering and they need to help them because they are busy watching Netflix. People who have witnessed all this never-ending suffering and just ignore it and move on.

Kill these fucking people. Don't go to schools, go to the country club, bars, fondu parties, . Kill these millennial fuckint cancer faggots.

I can feel the jimmies a'rustlin'..
Let the hate flow through you, user..

Haven't eaten fast food in a long, long time.

Instilling fear and unnecessary pain is the Colonel's secret spice. Delicious.

They should open a plant in New York….no particular reason, stop asking.

Depending on where you live there bloody well is you fuck. Where I am free range chickens must be let out to roam as they like each day for a certain amount of time.

Oh, so they're let out from their pens where they are stuffed together like sardines into pens where they are stuffed together like sardines… except these pens are OUTSIDE.

You're a fool. A simple fool. You believe completely what they tell you without thinking about it at all.

Fake & gay
OP IS A FAGGOT