OK, This Is Bad! 8ch.net Found Hosted On Glowing In The Dark Government Servers

8CH.NET HOSTED ON GOVERNMENT SERVERS
As much as I hate the Q-Larpers, this got me.

archive.fo/ucDM4

Delrey Technologies now hosts the 8ch.net website. They are a Gov Defense contractor & veteran owned. That is why Q said /patriotsfight will be the main hub of all communications.

8ch is now hosted on GOV servers. Likely has been since the 1st drop on 4ch.

archive.fo/5SGn7
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1040349234871103488.html

Contracts for Sept. 18, 2017
CONTRACTS
U.S. SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND

Del Rey Systems & Technology Inc., San Diego, California, is being awarded a $25,944,340 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, cost-plus-fixed-fee, multiple award contract to provide training services for tactical afloat shipboard, ashore and submarine command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems. Support includes development and implementation of training solutions, scheduling of fleet training, and technical training equipment design and installation. This is one of four multiple-award contracts; all awardees will have the opportunity to compete for task orders during the ordering period. This three-year contract includes two one-year option periods which, if exercised, would bring the overall, potential value of this contract to $43,964,293. Work will be performed on ships and land sites worldwide, and work is expected to be completed September 2020. If options are exercised, work will continue through September 2022. No funds will be obligated at the time of award. Funding will be obligated via task orders as they are issued. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The types of funding to be obligated include operations and maintenance (Navy); other procurement (Navy); and research, development, test and evaluation (Navy). This contract was competitively procured via a request for proposal published on the Federal Business Opportunities website and the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command e-Commerce Central website. Nine offers were received and four were selected for award. Space and Navy Warfare Systems Center Pacific, San Diego, California, is the contracting activity (N66001-17-D-0215)

(about 1/3 the way down)
dod.defense.gov/News/Contracts/Contract-View/Article/1315123/
archive.fo/T8VRl

Attached: 8ch.net Found Hosted On Glowing In The Dark Government Servers.jpg (643x774, 83.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kqQdLZRQb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Period.

Lock your doors and windows, user. They're coming for you now.

Luckily I don't live near the masses. And don't worry, I'm still locked and loaded, and have done plenty of DIY entry point fortification for all my windows and doors. Would not be very easy to break through it, maybe a SWAT could if they had some dynamite sticks.

What if I post here without allowing 8ch.net in Noscript and have a private VPN? Safe enough or wishful thinking?

Holy shit who cares?
The fuck has this got to do with the average user who doesn't pretend like he's hacking shit by copy-pasting StackOverflow with a VPN active and likes to think the FBI is tracking him?
Why can you fags never just explain these articles in your own un-biased words?

Well just know this: the feds do not need to ask the NSA (or Zig Forums directly) for who's posting what. They'll automatically be able to find out now, any agency with access to the Delrey Technologies server. So whatever you post, be aware they're watching and are able to trace it back to you.

You mean, there's people out there that can somehow retrieve customer's receipts of purchase from ISP's by specific IP addresses all over the world for the purpose of…..
what? exactly?

Attached: 1546034647732.jpg (330x330, 40.98K)

From what I've heard most VPNs around the world, including in the US, are covertly forced (with a gag order) to upload all logs to governments. Whether they actually admit it or not. Very few VPN providers still exist that don't anymore.

That said. No, they won't go after everyone. Only targeted individuals and those individuals likely are ones who are considered "threats" by the governments. What classifies as a "threat" is really all hypothetical conclusion.

REALLY THO, WHO KNOWS WHERE 8CH IS HOSTED. IT COULD BE FBI RUN AND CONSIDERING THE POL PSYCHOPATHS WHAT BETTER PLACE TO BAIT NAZI SCUM

It's not hypothetical, and the chances that you're one of them is by incredible odds unlikely.
Individuals with an invested interest in that which others in the past have invested interests in and consequentially committed acts of violence and malice towards the innocent are considered a "threat."

When someone reads a series of literature, listens to a series of music, or watches certain shows or searches specific things in his or her internet history and does something so terrible during or afterwards then investigators are involved.
Those investigators (or analysts) do their jobs by collecting as much intelligence about that person as they can as material evidence. They likely then compile a character and personality report on that person with further data they retrieve from that person's previous schooling, employers, and associates. Internet profiles and personal lifestyle. Food purchases, credit card purchase history, library rentals, family records and maybe even the health records and available information of that person's immediate family members and closest friends/associates.

But, that's all assuming your identity is known to begin with.
Can you really gather that kind of knowledge about someone through an online presence alone?
You guys are worried about leaving traces; signals and red flags that patternize some kind of ill-approach for online interactions and involvement which extends to nothing further than phishing, trading in illegal goods and services, trading private/secret information, or blackmail and extortion. All of which, I seriously doubt you do.
Anyone serious (or smart) about their profits and results of illegal actions online wouldn't bother posting their thoughts and feelings on a site like this if the general perception is that everyone who posts here even remotely regularly is listed in a black folder somewhere in the fed's filing cabinets.

Individuals with the intellectual, social, and emotional capacity to commit a crime out of anything other than a compulsive lack of self-control are major risks, especially if those people are very outspoken about some of the most controversial topis being discussed today, and especially those who are all of these things and known to be living under very specific conditions. I like to think this is the more complex side of the spectrum for gauging possible "threats" in the general populace as opposed to individuals with a juvenile/felony crime history, bad school history, bad family life or relationship history, multiple legal and financial involvements, multiple health problem, etc.. Whether these risks correlate to online criminal activity is up for your own academic research.

Attached: balalaika.gif (500x236, 1.91M)

Use Tor, fags.
Oh, and it's Tor, not TOR

Find out who hosts the goldwater please

Yes. Somebody pays the bill, and its no big leapto find out whos using the service from that point

The NSA has successfully broken ALL encryption

By the way, yoire full of shit

If you're trying to tell me that Q is real I would like to sell you an old toaster…

Did posting this on other boards not work out so now you've got to try it on Zig Forums? Zig Forums already said how this is bullshit

I found it on Zig Forums and though I'd give you all a heads up. Rarely post stuff from there, only stuff of interest.

You mean like Dr. Katherine Horton and Richie from Boston?

Possibly. Anyone they deem "threats" no matter how outrageous. I'm just telling to you what I was told, thats all.

To be more specific (from someone who works for an unnamed private VPN): "every four hours we are mandated to send all [IP] logs to the a federal agency" with some kind of clarification that whatever the VPNs claim about "privacy" is really just talk, its moot and its been mandated by their superiors.

NOTE that I still use one, its better than nothing, but just wanted to warn you guys to be cautious of it as I am.

Btw anons, I got some Ardbeg to drink……. looking very forward to it! I'mma have some whiskey tonight and have a little fun.

Marinating some steak too, yum yum. Thinking of having some broccoli with it. Maybe some butter, salt, pepper and roasted garlic with my broccoli too. That sound good? I'm getting excited for tonight, got a "date" with one of my neighbors down the block. She's an old timer like myself hehehe!

Anyone like old classic movies? I was thinking something like The Long, Long Trailer staring Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball. Thats such a good movie. Maybe have a nice fire going in the background. Ah! Music! Maybe some Al Bowlly softy playing in the background?

They don't make this kind of music anymore!

youtube.com/watch?v=7kqQdLZRQb8

I think youd really like R Crumb

Attached: GLOWING IN THE DARK.jpg (2022x2126, 1.85M)

N O P E
O
P
E