Would it be a sin if I became a Competitive eater like takeru kobayashi?

Would it be a sin if I became a Competitive eater like takeru kobayashi?

Competitive eating serves no purpose than the glorification of gluttony and consumer culture, both of which are evil.

I hope this is a joke (OP) why on earth would this be a sin?

Yes

Attached: buddy_christ.jpg (800x450, 56.54K)

Yes because it would go against the virtues of temperance and humility.

What if I give the prize money to charity?

The most overlooked deadly sin and yet the most tampant in America

Nah, English schoolchildren have us beat for that now.

I don’t think it really counts as gluttony so long as you don’t take it too far to where it bleeds over too much into your daily life.

Gluttony is everything that you don't need but eat it anyway because it feels so good/whatever other justification.

it's very likely that it's a sin, but it's absolutely and certainly completely retarded and gross and symptomatic of our degenerated consumer culture. why don't you do something else competitively? you know, something that isn't vile.

It's not like there's any food shortage in the modern world. Distribution is what's the cause of all those problems.
Gluttony is more of an indulgence at the disregard of others in greater need.

You just want to stuff yourself.

Wow, what a shitty definition. Stop eating ice cream and sweets then

Attached: 36161035_274146623330505_7883173594316931072_n.jpg (600x442, 156.5K)

Wtwtp does that have to do with what he said? Hahahaha

One implication same as the other.

You can enjoy food user, but you shouldn't eat more than you NEED.
Those are food products as well which means its okay to eat them if they happen to be the food that is available, but yes, you should avoid indulging yourself. Ice cream is bad for you, this is a known fact.

That explains absolutely nothing.

Also, you missed the point. The wording itself in your posts were awful. Though this thread is moronic anyways. The question in OP shouldnt be even asked in the first place, the answer is quite obvious. But awful threads have become a norm in these days, as I see. If only I had more patience and willpower to leave this site already…

Yes, while its probably not gluttony, it's a total waste of food.

Isn't "total waste of food" gluttony?

You know secondary actions like that don't enter into the equation. If I could save the life of a child by prostituting myself SOMEHOW, it would still be a sin, and there probably would be a alternative way of going about it anyways.

Vid related couldn't find the real clip

Is throwing out clothes gluttony?

Gluttony