Good! Court Bans Monsanto's Glyphosate From France Because It Causes Cancer

RELATED: >>>/related/11

A French court has banned Monsanto’s weedkiller ‘Roundup’ from being sold in France due to the fact that it causes cancer.

Germany’s Bayer, which purchased Monsanto for $64 billion last year, is currently facing thousands of US lawsuits by people who say its range of products caused their cancer.

Reuters.com reports: archive.ph/1n6xu

A court in Lyon in southeast France ruled that the approval granted by French environment agency ANSES in 2017 for Roundup Pro 360 had failed to take into account potential health risks.

Bayer, which said it disagreed with the decision and was considering its legal options, has cited regulatory rulings as well as scientific studies that claimed glyphosate to be "safe."

The firm is appealing a first U.S. court ruling that awarded $78 million in damages to a school groundskeeper from California.

“Bayer disagrees with the decision taken by the Administrative Court of Lyon to cancel the marketing authorization for RoundUp Pro 360,” it said in a statement.

“This product formulation, like all crop protection products, has been subject to a strict evaluation by the French authorities (ANSES), an independent body and guarantor of the public health security.”

Glyphosate, which is off-patent and marketed worldwide by dozens of other chemical groups including Syngenta and DowDuPont’s Corteva Agriscience, is due to be phased out in France within three years under a pledge by President Emmanuel Macron, who stopped short of an outright ban.

The French court said ANSES had not respected a precautionary principle in French law, notably by not conducting a specific evaluation of health risks for Roundup Pro 360.

“Despite the European Union’s approval of the active substance (glyphosate), the court considered that scientific studies and animal experiments showed Roundup Pro 360 … is a potentially carcinogenic product for humans, suspected of being toxic for human reproduction and for aquatic organisms,” the court said in a summary of its ruling.

archive.ph/uKR7D
newspunch.com/court-bans-monsanto-weedkiller-france-cancer/

Attached: EAT UP, FAGGOTS.jpg (2016x1512, 360.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4XyVl
archive.fo/dis4i
archive.fo/D1dLr
archive.fo/OKNB1
archive.fo/bpoKc
archive.fo/7WvSX
archive.fo/s6tbb
archive.fo/pm10o
archive.fo/Wrtie
archive.fo/yKY6D
archive.fo/3KgHk
archive.fo/85Teb
archive.fo/XAQDs
archive.fo/5Zpd8
archive.fo/1r8gZ
archive.fo/ddntR
archive.fo/du4Xx
archive.ph/GTGDZ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Monsanto is fucking evil. Their products destroy all other organic crops and never allow them to grow naturally again wherever contaminated. Humanity someday will have to create their own soil indoors and have hydroponic systems just to grow a natural garden.

Fucking evil. Glad countries like Russia and France are banning them.

Attached: easybake_mcdonalds.jpg (648x686, 186.05K)

Yah, based on fraudulent science lobbied by Bayer (aka Monsanto). Same thing they do with those toxin-laced vaccines.

It's funny how you consider mainstream media to all be fake news

Most of it, YES.

That's really a matter of perspective
Most people would say your version of the news is paranoid and reactionary and exaggerated at the least

I guess it's really all about what the viewer wants to believe

Because conservatives are going to look for conservative news and Liberals are going to look for liberal news and paranoid people are going to look for paranoid news

Meanwhile, ALL OF IT IS SLANTED

there has never been a truly ubiased news report

and its not just 'news'

it applies to everyone and everything

In simple everyday conversation, nobody is going to tell you anything that they don't want you to know

If they are saying it to you it's because they wanted you to hear it. And if there's something they don't want you to know they're not going to say it.

Bias and manipulation are the fundamental Foundation of human communication

For example:

You are well aware that there is still good on this planet, and you know that not everything is an evil conspiracy.

You are well aware that even in the deepest darkest of conspiracies there are still facets of the story that are innocent and act as a beacon of light through the darkness

And you never mentioned those positive aspects

Because you have an agenda

I like you a lot and I have a lot of respect for you

And I actually consider myself to be one of your friends. And friends tell each other the truth.
That's what friends do… Friends are honest with each other…

And as your friend I am reminding you that you have an agenda… You have a goal… You are on a mission…

And your mission is to present an alarmist warning for people to heed, to prepare them for the sneaky secretive hidden conspiratorial smoke and mirrors policies and agendas of the military industrial complex….

And I respect that…

I mean, let's just be honest… You spent so much time fixated on this agenda that you had reached a point where you don't really stop and smell the flowers and enjoy life anymore…

But I still respect your agenda… And I completely understand it for what it is… And you're not a stupid person….

But your agenda is very biased

Your mission is very one-sided and manipulative

Because it goes against your agenda to present the other side of the coin

Which would qualify your news stories as being just as biased as any other mainstream media bias

Fucking bullshit
I wouldn't eat Play-Doh even though it's non toxic too.

I'm not saying that you are a bad person or that you are malicious or bent on a negative tangent

In fact I think your bias is completely innocent and it is born of good intention

But it is bias nonetheless

You, just like everybody else, (because we are human beings) present your side of the story that you want people to hear

You don't tell people opposing sides to the story or give them the flip side of the coin because that would go against what you are trying to do

Some people might call that fake news

I don't use the terminology 'fake news', because that is a trendy catch phrase Donald Trump barks out like a parrot, and then trend followers repeat the catch phrase…

'Fake' isn't the topic at hand

SLANTED BIASED NEWS
That's the real topic

And I am just as guilty as you are
When it comes to presenting my own slant and my own bias

Anybody who denies that they are guilty of this Behavior, weather it is in simple everyday conversation with our friends, in our business practices, or perhaps even creating new threads IS LYING TO THEMSELF

So now I am going to feed some stray cats and take care of some business I have been delaying lately… I'll see you later on this afternoon

How about a worldwide ban on america, as it causes cancer too.

FREEDOM FRIES! FUCKING FRENCH COWARDS!!!
FUCKING RUSKIS!!!!! COMMIE BASTARDS

the jew's answer to Zyklon B

that was enlightening, will think about this while going to sleep. Good night

After the French people stop protesting

How much Monsanto is Jewish?

THIS

PLENTY of evidence, if you check the links:

MONSANTO MEGADEATH RELATED:
archive.fo/4XyVl (Weed-Whacking Herbicide Proves Deadly to Human Cells)
archive.fo/dis4i (Study Confirms Glyphosate Causes Liver and Kidney Failure)
archive.fo/D1dLr (Obama's EPA Colluded With Monsanto To Allow Cancerous Herbicide Roundup)
archive.fo/OKNB1 (New Evidence About the Dangers of Monsanto’s Roundup)
archive.fo/bpoKc (GMO Crops Killing Millions of Kangaroos In Australia)
archive.fo/7WvSX (Brazil Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/s6tbb (Russia Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/pm10o (Netherlands Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/Wrtie (38+ Countries Have Banned GMO Crops So Far: TOXIC)
archive.fo/yKY6D (64+ Countries Have GMO Warning Labels So Far: TOXIC)
archive.fo/3KgHk (UK Bans Monsanto Roundup, Glyphosate Over Toxicity)
archive.fo/85Teb (Commiefornia Wine Found Contaminated With Glyphosate)
archive.fo/XAQDs (Monsanto Lied, Bullied Scientists To Hide Cancer Risks)
archive.fo/5Zpd8 (Brazil Bans Glyphosate Due To Cancer Risks)
archive.fo/1r8gZ (Judge Rules Against Monsanto, Ordered To Pay $290 Million For Causing Cancer)
archive.fo/ddntR (Monsanto's Glyphosate Linked To Global Decline In Honey Bees)
archive.fo/du4Xx (Bayer Pharmaceuticals To Fire 12,000 After Monsanto Legal Troubles)
archive.ph/GTGDZ (Monsanto Deliberately Sold Deadly Chemicals On Consumer Market)

Not bias, just a fact. You think I LIKE my fellow Americans being slowly killed off with this toxic crap? I don't. But someone has to report it so it's likely going to be from me.

The only thing that should be GMO'd are trees because lumber its in such high demand in the world. It is btw. And that is the ONLY thing that should be. I do my best to buy certified organic and non-GMO.

cuck

real men eat glyphosate

I really don't care what people think of me. The world is an asshole so I'll be a stubborn asshole back to it.

Monsanto is fucking evil. Their products destroy all other organic crops and never allow them to grow naturally again wherever contaminated. Humanity someday will have to create their own soil indoors and have hydroponic systems just to grow a natural garden.

Fucking evil. Glad countries like Russia and France are banning them.

triple Goods!

not nice!

The only thing that should be GMO'd are trees because lumber its in such high demand in the world. It is btw. And that is the ONLY thing that should be. I do my best to buy certified organic and non-GMO.