Ohio votes to ban abortions of any baby with a heart beat

babies generally have a heartbeat at 6-8 weeks, a lot of women don't even know they're pregnant then.

Press T to thank God.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 7.50.43 PM.png (582x419, 98.14K)

Awesome. There will be some judicial nonsense to try to derail it but that branch is becoming more conservative so hopefully this will stick.

Attached: tenor.gif (500x317 679.83 KB, 849.16K)

Amen, btw that pic. Anti Choice politicians. Again, even if you're a rabid darwinist, Materialist. I don't know how people could fall into the trap of abortion. How does that help for the survival of the Species? Just more, of a case to be made that. Men are inherently sinful, and can fall into corruption. If human beings were just good. By good alone. It should be self evident that Abortion, is Cultural, Civilizational, and just Collective suicide. Again, i myself struggle, but lack of self control.

T
Also I think it's funny looking at how the left and atheists use words to frame things. "Anti-choice" instead of pro-life, and then making it seem like the women are somehow the victims for "not even knowing they're pregnant yet". It's easy to not get pregnant in the first place if you don't fornicate.

T.
All abortion should be criminalized.

Daily reminder to lurking materialistic Zig Forumssters, that abortion has little to do with average g, so not even your piss-poor eugenics excuse works

Attached: Yeah.gif (349x262, 548.54K)

It should be noted that pleasure, not survival, is the ultimate end for a materialist. Physics as we know it dictate that humanity cannot survive. Only the loftiest of theoretical physics dreamery suggests infinity is possible, and the average hard materialist will concede that we pop into existence for no known or personal reason and are doomed to fade back out for the same impersonal, nonsensical purpose. Humanity cannot live forever under materialism because the universe cannot. It doesn't matter WHEN it dies out, so long as I "get mine" out of my own existence.

That's not my personal belief, but that of your average atheist materialist.

I don't get it. What does it have to do with anything? Is this supposed to be an argument for something? If they don't know they're pregnant, they won't perform an abortion to begin with. If they do know, why should they wait until there's a heartbeat? This is a blatant attempt to shame them into giving birth to defective/unwanted children.

Attached: 1497814756850.jpg (604x499, 41.19K)

Praise be to God, but let abortion be banned everywhere.

T

Attached: 3766dbdd1efa482ac2d0c9da93df0fce583c38fc82d3ca4e0d2fcc5aeec12603.jpg (235x195, 9.6K)

THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” (Matthew 19:14)

Attached: 41-jesus-blesses-the-children-detail.jpg (1536x1149, 686.3K)

user I think the confusion is all yours. Rethink the situation. Read the whole tweet again. What does this imply for people that would want a abortion if they knew they wanted a baby?

If they knew they would have a baby*
Whoops, I probably made this more confusing now.

Hey that’s my state. Cool stuff. We do it good here in the OH. An all red state government helps.

Abortion is murder and also removes responsibility from sex and enables females to be whores, so abortion is a double win.

Way to misplace that blame, friend.

Thank you God!!

Attached: afe4f6c9d9559dc1668b654175b7007192e793c4b0e4f15212f36274093f3190.jpg (750x750, 54.04K)

America is Masonic nation built on feminism, atheism and homosexuality. The vote will be over thrown.

T

T

Shut up, faggot.

Attached: 4681229255c3662e2826ccc58594577397c3f3ebaa574d908f977a23842eff24.jpg (1200x1200, 161.14K)

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT