Grand Jury To Vote Whether 9-11 False Flag Attack Will Be Re-investigated

(Google Translate)

The Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry was established in New York in February 2018. In April, it tabled a 52-page petition and 57 exhibits before the Attorney General. Southern District of New York. At the end of the six-month statutory period, the Board appointed a Grand Jury to review the complaint.

At this stage, the Committee of Jurists does not question the Bush version of the attacks of September 11, 2001. It does not comment on the impact of the two aircraft that struck two of the three destroyed buildings. It focuses exclusively on the presence of explosives in the WTC1, WTC2 and WTC3 towers. He finds that the role they played that day is a federal crime that has not been prosecuted for the time being.

In the past, prosecutor Geoffrey S. Berman was for two years the associate of Rudy Giuliani, mayor of New York at the time. Mr. Giuliani had called on his fellow citizens to evacuate towers WTC1 and WTC2 after they had been hit by airliners in view of the risks they had in his view crumbling. However, the buildings were built to withstand much more violent shocks.

The grand jury should be held in 2019. It will be the first time, eighteen years after the crimes, that the US civil (not military) justice will look at one aspect of the attacks of 9/11.

archive.fo/8zVNa
voltairenet.org/article204375.html

Attached: WTC7 Controlled Demolition.webm (1280x720, 855.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Silvermaster_spy_ring
conservapedia.com/Silvermaster_group
youtu.be/VjEq-r2agqc
youtu.be/ZyaFeDlJJAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

It really DOES deserve a REAL investigation, not the "everything is top secret" shit show we saw months after those false flag attacks.

bump

Don't you think people deserve the right to read and know about this?

with the exception of the
TERRIBLE grammar in these
four bizarrely constructed
paragraphs, this very well
may be THE most important
thread to date……………….

its about time somebody official
started looking under the hood

Thank you Johnny. Help bump this.

and YES, fuckface i realize
the reason for the clumsy
faggot syntax is due to
your decision to translate
a french article with Google

……………………it was done poorly

no problem…..

and i was completely serious when i said
this may very well be the best thread ive
ever seen…..

not even joking

Time for a new edition, like with college textbooks. It would take more than an investigation to get the civil service to admit what the public has already known for 18 years.

Watch out, Giuliani, your pal Trump may well cover up your role in the attacks.

3 3 3 333 3 4 44 42322 2

like sliding my threads?

Do like sliding my threads?

anyone who knows demolition should know a building can't fall down like that from a plane being flown into it. plus no black boxes.

Attached: IMG_0065.JPG (480x479, 58.83K)

it is an understatement to say
that the charade we call 9/11
is the single most abhorent
deceptive military industrial
assault on ALL HUMANS
E V E R

not just an attack on the people
in the towers, and not just an
attack against Americans and
our Constitution, but an assault
on the entire planet……………….

because it was done to justify
a permanent invasion and
surreptitious big brother
monitoring program on
every person on earth

not only that

but they used it to justify
war crimes in Iraq and
Afghanistan, preemptively
invading them and murdering
hundreds of thousands of
innocent men women and
children………………………….

and they managed to brainwash
Americans into believing that all
muslims are 'terrorists', which further
enabled them to engage in any other
future aggression in the middle east

as in: george w bush's
"you're either with us
or against us" bullshit

the Patriot Act was bad for America

but thats just the tip
of an iceberg of lies

Yep, that was almost the death knell to our individual freedoms, not totally but almost. Gun grabs would result in MUCH worse though,

correct, sir !…………….

You would be hard-pressed to find any mom and pop in Middle America who don't realize that the 9/11 attacks were actually done by us.

It's really strange when a conspiracy like this is so widely known and accepted by the majority of the citizenry, yet nobody has come out and addressed it……

It's high fucking time we get this handled and logged into the history books for what it really was

We could call the patriot act 'the first step'

but thats not true

they took the first 10,000 steps
all in one fell swoop

now, we will forever be
one sneeze away from
martial law, until they
finally decide to conclude
their nefarious agenda

guess who
who is Trump working for
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Silvermaster_spy_ring

derp conservapedia.com/Silvermaster_group

I'm not buying that, sorry.

color me bemused
you offer no rationalization nor justification for why
don't care, believe what you must

Their final agenda is something called UN "Agenda 21" which (originally) many Democrats were against back in the day. Now days they are 100% on board, and so are many cuckservatives too.

Trying to find the official list of agenda 21 goals but here are some off the top of my head: total civil disarmament, mandatory re-location to cities and closures of rural areas/institutions/towns, open borders (third world destabilization), total surveillance state (aka "smart grid"), mandatory home audits by the federal government, etc to name a few. Its like a high tech dystopian agenda to purge all freedom and make people 100% dependent on government.

don't think we will just forget this ever happened.

Spoiler alert: it won't

sage denied TV junkie

bump

Why is it when I work so hard, all my threads get slid?

The BO should ban the asshole sliding news threads deliberately.

Attached: Massive Protest CNN? New Leaked Footage Outside Demonstration Proves Otherwise.jpg (800x420, 68.99K)

Attached: Apple Admits They Are Tracking Your Calls And Spying On Emails.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Attached: Amazon Begins Selling Facial Recognition Spyware For Police To Hack Into Their 'Smart' Devices.jpg (634x621, 29.28K)

Attached: Global RESET Challenge, Ultimate Twist.jpg (455x422, 97.5K)

Attached: Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game 8.jpg (730x731, 160.66K)

Attached: State-run TV Networks Across US Now Canceling and Censoring All Shows That Expose Political Corruption.png (663x588, 1.06M)

Attached: Great News, Republicans, Hillary Clinton Is Back.jpg (1280x720, 131.92K)

Attached: Salvini Issues Ultimatum to Brussels, Interfere With Our Policies And Italy Will Exit The EU.jpeg (400x300, 24.74K)

Attached: Wikileaks Begins To Leak Highly Confidential Internal Documents From Amazon.jpeg (680x358, 32.63K)

DEAR KILLCEN :

I AM DEDICATING TWO SONGS TO YOU

ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, SIR

==PLEASE TAKE OUT A FEW MINUTES TO LISTEN TO THEM==.

T H A N K Y O U , S I R

Attached: DNA Tests Prove Elizabeth Warren Is FULL OF SHIT, 0.001% 'Native American Ancestry'.jpg (550x355, 67.62K)

KILLCEN… IM SERIOUS…. PAY ATTENTION TO THESE TWO SONGS

I DON'T DEDICATE SONGS OFTEN

KILLCEN, HERE'S THE SECOND SONG

LISTEN TO IT, SIR

I got the link saved. Right now I'm at WAR.

Attached: Modern Generations Have Weaker Bones Due To Digital Era Laziness.jpg (474x524, 49.48K)

TWO LINKS, SIR :

youtu.be/VjEq-r2agqc

youtu.be/ZyaFeDlJJAk

Attached: Pedophile Priest Who Raped 9-Yr-Old Found Dead With Severed Penis.jpg (678x381, 60.3K)

Attached: Sweden's Leftists Want To Confiscate Homes To House Illegal Migrants.jpg (680x437, 111.03K)

Attached: Amazon Sends Couple's Intimate Alexa Recordings To Wrong Person.jpg (1280x720, 116.2K)

Attached: Trump Orders Freeze In Federal Salaries as Partial 'Shutdown' Reaches Ten Days.jpg (960x769, 113.6K)

Attached: Top Scientists’ Lab Shut Down Following Bombshell Vaccine Discovery.png (514x574, 565.57K)

Attached: Trade War Bound To Get Ugly... For All Nations Involved.jpg (420x579, 34.57K)

The war will still be there in ten minutes

I don't like doing this, but I must defend my threads from ruthless, unfair, hostile sliding!

Attached: The End Of Sears Draws Near.jpg (750x563, 59.8K)

Q: how many priests were convicted
of raping children ?

A: ALL PRIESTS ARE CHILD MOLESTERS
so it doesn't matter if they've been caught

RELIGION = A FACADE CREATED TO
HIDE TRUE EVIL AND
PRETEND THAT THEY
ARE TRUSTWORTHY
WHOLESOME PEOPLE
and they can pretend
that other people are
the ones who can't
be trusted…………..

religion is the most dangerous delusional
insane destructive stupid threat to humanity

HOW TO WIN THE WAR:

stop caring
destroy your own threads

thats how i do it…………

not only do i not care if my work
gets destroyed………………………….

I actually WANT it to be destroyed

that way, if it gets trashed, im never upset
and if it doesn't get trashed, i am still happy

Attached: Top Scientists’ Lab Shut Down Following Bombshell Vaccine Discovery.png (514x574, 565.57K)

because there is no right or wrong
there is no good or bad

there is no yesterday
there is no tomorrow
there is only NOW
right NOW

there are no morals
no justice
no vengeance
no doom
no redemption

there is nothing
because there is everything
and everything
is a singularity

so let go and find a reason
and relax to smile

The BO has been blocking off my older articles, and removing some I just found out. Johnny, this whole site is glow in the dark. And they're attacking the truth ruthlessly!

I'm pissed. But I've got a plan, and I'm going to UP MY GAME 10 fold. Fucking evil cowardly bastards!

Attached: Mandatory Eye Scans, Finger Prints Required To Buy Food, Use Basic Services In India.png (759x490, 418.83K)

I like the glow in the dark part

that way, i can see my
Jonbenet Ramsey
poster at night
while i jack
my dick

no complaints from me…….

Attached: JONBENET-RAMSEY.jpg (615x410, 48.2K)

Attached: Chinese Plebs Now More Healthy Than Average American 2.jpg (300x266, 42.06K)

Attached: MODERN SOVIET UNION, EU, ADOPTS INTERNET CENSORSHIP MEASURES, CONTENT FILTERING 2.jpg (480x300, 40.75K)

Plus, ive always thought she looked sexy in green

Attached: Untitled35.png (615x410, 213.16K)

Attached: Marxist Nicaragua Leader Loses Control Over Nation As Disgruntled Citizenry Intend To Kill Him.jpg (659x439, 74.39K)

Attached: brush with death(2).webm (204x360, 2.35M)

Attached: PicsArt_01-16-01.37.07.jpg (1254x2508, 312.87K)

Oh I'm dedicated and I'll soon take a little break. And they won't know what hit them when I get back.

Attached: Criminal IRS Trying To Cheat Americans Out of Tax Cuts.png (500x577, 192.96K)

Yeah but im so dedicated that ive convinced wendy to empty my pissbottles so i can
S. H. I. T. P. O. S. T.

Hey Johnny, should I break out all the old OP photos I collected, the super 5GB trove I have backed up offline?

These fuckers would WET themselves because I could post soooooo many old OP photos it would almost never end.

I bet I could find 1,000 photos of Obama with the hammer and sickle in those… plus all kinds of dank memes that would remind people of all kinds of crazy corruption.

Attached: Cord Cutting Explodes, Over 30 Percent Of Americans No Longer Pay For TV Service.jpg (736x713, 94.14K)

Attached: Harvey Weinstein Now Facing LIFE In Prison After Manhattan DA Files New Rape Charges.jpg (1000x563, 995.66K)

Attached: non-gmo organic companies.jpg (1024x791, 171.41K)

Attached: Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls For Internet Censorship.png (559x559, 53.89K)

Attached: Brand New Tesla Model S Spontaneously Combusts Twice.png (500x281, 248.22K)

Attached: Remains Of Dead Bodies From Satanic Child Sacrifices Found, Being Investigated.jpg (480x271, 20.38K)

Attached: Hungary Bans Subversive Cultural Marxism From Schools.jpeg (300x168, 8.89K)

lol. best post i've seen in a long time.