Executive Producers say 'Family Guy' to Phase Out Homophobic Jokes

"Family Guy" executive producers Rich Appel and Alec Sulkin revealed they're phasing out gay jokes from the animated Fox comedy.

While speaking with TVLine about the Sunday, Jan. 13 episode that featured Peter Griffin in a bloody battle President Donald Trump the duo confirmed what Peter told the animated Trump, they are indeed phasing out gay jokes.

"If you look at a show from 2005 or 2006 and put it side by side with a show from 2018 or 2019, they're going to have a few differences. Some of the things we felt comfortable saying and joking about back then, we now understand is not acceptable," Sulkin said.

nbcchicago.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Family-Guy-Phasing-Out-Gay-Jokes-504377012.html

Attached: fmilygayjojkes.jpg (652x367, 60.04K)

Why is this being slid?

You need to think about what really matters in life.

This thread, and family guy, TV in general? Is this really important to you?

Or are you a forum sliding kike?

(sage)

spoken like the accused at a soviet show trial

this should have been dubs

Gay.

firebomb gays

gay baby

stuie is yor typical brit homo

Family Guy was always shit, but now it's cucked too, I hope going woke will end like EA

Remember when (((they))) said "comedy" was just killing sacred cows? … Turns out they meant YOUR sacred cows, not THEIRS.

Answering family guy threads seems to be what's important to you

stewie

Still better than any anime.

t. democunt

anti-slide

so this keeps getting sliddenned, bump!

I always thought Familly Guy was a good example of "you can either joke about everything or nothing at all so let's joke about everything and fuck you if you disagree".
So they will joke about everybody but gays now ? Or does it actually mean that the show will soon become a tasteless non-offensive politically correct shit and they will also stop joking about blacks, jews, retardeds, muslims and so on ?
Does it have something to do with Disney now owning it ?

Attached: peter-griffin-who-the-hell-cares.jpg (617x434, 72.43K)

Lol dewd so bazed u had the optimal reaction image laugh out loud literally my sized fuckin libtuds lol GAWD emperor hehe

Thats my reaction every time somebody brings up the Holocaust. Does that offend you Jakob?

They cancelled this show once because it sucked. I have no idea why they brought it back because it continued to suck and it sucks to this day.

The Simpsons did it first and did it better for the first couple of seasons before they went down the toilet and began sucking really badly.

Fuck off REDDITARD!

Attached: FUCKYOUREDDIT.webm (946x602, 477.11K)

Dubs confirms the slide must continue!

We fans care. We don't want Familly Guy to become a not funny tasteless shit like the Simpsons have been these last fifteen years.
And people on 8ch especially should care. If they end up phasing out jokes on blacks, jews, retardeds, muslims, because it is no more acceptable, won't you be mad ? Even if you don't like this show, it helps people accepting to joke on "unacceptable" topics, instead of killing freedom of speech little by little. Do you want to end up living in a world where you can't joke about anything because it may hurt someone's feeling, like fucking Europe ?

Holy fuck in ghost writing the universe

If anyone ever tells you they are a nihilist , Yolo, why don't you just go with the flow , or I know this (followed by 500000 words just restating that they know this, with nothing about why it be like it is)

They are really trying to say I have no fucking idea but you should still let me control you

It is impossible to have moderate inteligence and then witness the implications of an action (lie, theft, corruption , assault, love , hate) and not instantly be tuned into the entire universe. By stating that you "don't believe anything", you are stating that you don't know. Nobody is going to admit that especially in a disposable society . It's also a massive lie because your society was not built on "not caring", and you subscribe to it . You give your entire life force to an empire who is intent on enslaving every human on earth rather than just "surfing off into the sunset bro", but yeah you are just operating on a you only live once basis! No, these people are not living as if they live once , which is why this cult keep expanding and rather than live and let live they would go deep into a poisonous cave to catch some dude on a modded Sony PSP connected to a international 4G hotspot tweaked to silently infiltrate local network who posted "What a nigger." On a MySpace bulletin post about Kayne Wayne in 2006 that only a stalker could see. What was I even saying? Oh yeah this girl looks like mccauley culkin and has zero dopamine because she did so much ecstasy and cocaine and hula hoops like a fucking retarded woman child and uploads cringey videos that get 50 views tops, like imagine putting your entire beint into hula hooping in the YouTube era and getting 50 views when some obese nigger could make out with a chicken wing from Kentucky friend spearchucker and get 5000

Do not let Reddit get their hands on this they ruin everything

Any section of the Universe where Jewish Guy influenednanything was destroyed . You are very very very stupid. Omg let's vote omg 2020 this is real !

2020 will be the worst because it will be right in peoples eyes mocking how blind and not 20 20 they are and they will vote in a scripted election instead of controlling their own reality.

Who with more than half a brain cares about this leftist shit? It was never funny. Not fucking once. It's garbage, exactly as terrible as the rest of Hollywood.

NEWS