Sedevacantism

The one true roman catholic faith. Being a schismatic is not "orthodoxy". Being a protestant is not "christianity". Being in the novus ordo or just going to latin mass yet still submitting to the antipope Francis is not catholicism.

You must be a sedevacantist.

Attached: 292e7596-2fd8-4a7a-b4c5-c190e3a092ec.Jpeg (960x653 127.84 KB, 118.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cmri.org/02-sede-quotes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Believing church means anything besides the local congregation is not biblical. You must be baptist

So who's the Vicar of Christ currently exercising his role as the successor of Peter? You must have one, right? You're not Catholic if you don't.

There isn't one.
Due to the widespread apostasy Vatican is in the hands of heretics who have no heavenly authority whatsoever because they do not even possess the faith necessary for such ecclesiastic positions. There's only a fragment of true priests and bishops who hold the traditional faith and with their authority alone we can't hold a conclave or anything. All we can do is pray and hold on to the true roman catholic faith handed down to us by the Church before the disaster known as Vatican II. If you think you can't be a catholic without the pope, then you're saying that you can't be a catholic when the pope is dead and another one is yet to be elected. We would have a pope if we had one who wasn't a heretic. But there isn't one. And a heretic cannot be a pope.

Personally I don't think we will. Read St. Malachy's prophecy about the end times. Francis is an antipope, the last on his list called "Petrus Romanus". We're so far into the end times that Christ's coming is very near.

Matthew 24:22

"If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened."

The abomination of desolation is the loss of the Sacrifice of the Mass, because of the novus ordo and the invalid rite of priestly ordination of the Vatican II. If we're so far into the end times I don't think it would make sense that we would fix it all right before Christ comes. On the contrary when things will be the worst and seemingly hopeless thats when Christ will come back. All of you people who are attached to your aesthetics and convenient novus ordo/sspx mass down the street need to wake up to reality and face reality: that Francis is a heretic, Vatican II is complete apostasy from the faith and that Rome has lost the faith and you need to cut all bonds to it. There is no other way. Our Lady of La Salette said so. Who do you listen? The Blessed Virgin Mary or Francis who hides his cross in front of jews and prays at mosques with heathen heretics?

Coming up with excuses to explain away your homosexual mafia infested Vatican II papacy won't help you on judgment day.

Attached: img_9089.jpg (1600x1000, 262.85K)

This isn't the same situation as there being no Pope in office for a few years because circumstances won't allow it. You belong to a fringe group that has been whining about the Pope for years and years without appointing one yourself. If you can't elect a Pope because there aren't enough bishops to consecrate him, what makes you think this situation will change?

Why are the whacky anti-authority sects like you, the True Orthodox, etc. anticipate the apocalypse right around the corner? You do know that it's dumb shit like this that led to the Seventh Day Adventists existing, right?
And of course there's the whole "I'm not telling you when the eschaton will happen but these bad events will lead up to it so stay awake".

You're 1000 years behind :^)

Not going to start debating because people with bad will just won't believe no matter what. I offered you the truth and it's up to you whether you believe it or not.

In the end every novus ordo catholic is lying to him/herself

Attached: heresypope.jpg (480x480, 50.37K)

I'm not even debating, I'm trying to understand you position and I'm commenting on it. Hard to present it as the truth when it just comes out as an incoherent mess that "the end is near" types adhere to.

Fair enough. I'm a bona fide sedevacantist. AMA

Attached: monkpfp.JPG (149x164, 11.24K)

I am unable to find the source. Would you?

cmri.org/02-sede-quotes.html

Sedeprivationism is the patricians position.

thats what the sedes in Italy do. Based italosedes

Like I said in my post I don't think it will. We're so far into the end times. One only has to look at all the catholic end times prophecy. Remember that Christ said "When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?".

No offense, but if novus ordo catholics were completely honest with themselves they would admit that Francis is heretical and so are the teachings of Vatican II. If they were truly honest and faithful to catholic dogma they would admit and accept this and after that they would do whatever it takes to hold on to the true faith instead of invalid popes.

Anyway I would like to apologize if I came off as proud. I'm just a human being and a sinner so sometimes my pride gets the best of me. However I sincerely believe sedevacantism as the true position and in fact as the true roman catholic faith necessary for salvation

Attached: 4dad7b1fd97d667177358825fe631a29.jpg (588x1000, 111.7K)

I remember being a 12 year old edgelord. Good times.

You have absolutely no way of knowing that. It could all end tomorrow at 3pm CST or it could last another 30,000 years. You don't know, you can't know, and you will never know.

that was my personal opinion. I think the signs of the times indicate it pretty clearly. But even if this isn't the end of times then that doesn't mean it's ok to submit to the heresies of Vatican II

This is why I never went down this path, I got into most meme monastery, watched some of their videos exposing what's going on in the church, then I wanted to find out what their conclusion was and it's apparently "lol great apostasy you're going to hell"

Attached: trust-nobody-not-even-yourself-not-trusting-yourself-cant-trust-8517016.png (500x432, 106.62K)

You are entitled to your personal opinions. You are not entitled to your personal facts.

Get your stupid pooh out of the house and go feed the poor, you hypocrite.

Attached: 420.jpg (473x547, 71.89K)

It's accepted that by the time the eschaton is imminent, few people will be faithful and the elect will be persecuted. However, to say that God won't leave a shepherd for those persecuted elects is nonsense to my ears. Why is the Good Shepherd not appointing at least one shepherd for His flock when the times of tribulation are the hardest of all Christian history?

Is your argument basically "if you're not a dumbass then you'll see it's obvious"? This is the same argument used by many sects, what makes yours stand above the others and be of clearly divine origin?

Can't blame you, a zealous disciple is better than a lazy one. As the Lord says, He would rather us be hot or cold than be lukewarm. You're not going to convince anyone in this shithole of a forum board though.

Attached: oh u.jpg (349x336, 59.64K)