How about we compile a collection of christian media & make a torrent for it?

How about we compile a collection of christian media & make a torrent for it?

That way the people in non-christian nations have access to proper content. We could include movies that have sub titles.

Attached: _2bj2zwqqkwdMX5qocnt8HEofnNtM76hEWw1R8e335w.jpg (768x768, 178.82K)

That is illegal activity. Which is a sin.

If the King tells you to reject Jesus Christ and you don't, that's also illegal activity.

So do you reject Christ and sin, or do you disobey the king and """sin"""?

Oh wait

Not sure of that, unless its necessary for some reason.

I’m interested. How do we do this?

You don't reject Christ by not reading theological books or not watching Christian movies.

for nations that don't speak English.

We obey tge rightful rulerss in all things not contrary to God's law or the moral law. You would not obey a law requiring you to steal or murder, for example.

If anyone made Christian content and is upset that people are sharing it, that is not very Christian of him.
The artists certainly aren't upset, Jeff Bezos is.

How many saints were martyred for illegal activity. If anything, keeping legality in face of injustice is a sin.

Again, the law is not injust. Show me how following copyright laws means denying Christ.

I think his argument is that we don't have a moral imperative as Christians to follow an arbitrary law like copyright infringement, not that you're obligated to break it

Do you have some evidence of that? Because when you have to go to court for copyright violation, the judge is going to ask for evidence.

How is a Christian upset that his message is being spread? Because a corporation didn't get money?

Get your priorities straight, the current legal system is not what you should aspire. Aspire for Morality first.

That's not evidence.

When you pirate software the person who made it isn't getting the money you should have given them, for programmers is poor countries this could mean they won't be able to afford food.

Remember, communists love pirating.

>these same people probably believe in (((intellectual property)))
Coddling newfags and killing off the board culture was a horrible mistake.

The countries that would benefit most either lack internet access or usually have very restrictive filters. They get around the latter with Tor but it doesn't support torrents well. There's good reasons most missionaries in those countries focus on meatspace.
I2P would fit better but as a less common overlay network it may attract more attention.

Attached: 1456076043055.gif (639x299, 203.04K)

I mean why are we distributing movies in first place.

Yeah, a zip of classic Christian literature sorted into convenient categories would be more ideal. Not only would it potentially avoid copyright and intellectual property concerns, it'd be a lot more useful than movies and such.

vegietales obvously.

we got this thread
if the mods didnt suck they'd pin it, it's an essential thread for this sorta board that was missing.