Foxconn Cuts 50,000 Jobs In Asia Due To iPhone Sale Slowdown

In the latest indication that the slump in sales of Apple's most recent batch of iPhones isn't a transitory trend, Nikkei Asia Review on Friday reported that Foxconn, one of Apple's biggest and most important iPhone suppliers, is cutting seasonal staff more swiftly than in previous years, a sign that it is bracing for weak sales in the months ahead as the industry suffers its worst downturn in 10 years.

Normally, the 50,000 contract workers who have been let go at Foxconn's most important factory in Zhengzhou would have been kept around for a few more months, as the manufacturer gradually reduced its employee head count.

The report comes after Apple announced plans to cut iPhone production for the second time in two months.

Around 50,000 contract workers have been let go since October at Foxconn Technology Group's most important iPhone factory at Zhengzhou, in China's Henan Province, according to an industry source familiar with the situation. Normally, the contracts of these workers would be renewed every month from August until mid- to late January, when the workforce is traditionally scaled back for the slow iPhone production season.

The depth of the cuts isn't deeper than in previous years, it's just happening much earlier than expected, as many workers were asked to leave before year-end as expectations for holiday sales slumped.

archive.fo/D9mWu
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-18/foxconn-cuts-50000-seasonal-jobs-iphone-sales-slowdown-stings

Attached: Foxconn Cuts 50,000 Jobs In Asia Due To iPhone Sale Slowdown.png (1000x667, 468.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nepxbz/i-gave-a-bounty-hunter-300-dollars-located-phone-microbilt-zumigo-tmobile
brighteon.com/channel/shtfprepping101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL @ telling people to buy flip phones

hahahaha !!!….. as you already know,
The NSA can monitor you on a flip phone
just as effectively as they can monitor
you on a smartphone……………………….

By using a flip phone, you are not going
incognito or flying under the radar………

You don't seem to realize that although
you use a flip phone, you jump on your
computer to warn people not to use
smartphones, thereby putting yourself
dead square in the NSA internet funnel

If you want to remain unmonitored, you
cannot go online at all………………………

your flip phone gives them your name,
your payment method, your phone calls,
your texts, your location, your schedule

your computer gives them your internet
history, so you haven't prevented them
from accessing ANYTHING……………

Right now you remind me of somebody who spends his days and nights repeatedly telling people the dangers of milk, warning them not to purchase milk in any form…….

While you eat butter and yogurt and cheese

I've told you over and over again, smartphones hold A LOT more personal data because they are basically computers that log EVERYTHING.

With flip phones all they log is GPS and caller ID. Some of the older ones not even GPS.

I don't use these spyphones, I only have an old flip phone without internet access! All it logs is caller IDs. Sure the NSA has the calls, even if I used an old rotary phone they still would!!

The point of flip phones is you don't have to worry about all the internet logs and data, facial recognition, fingerprint data , GPS tracking and all the other garbage those botnets collect.

With a flip phone, the only logs someone would see (if they stole your phone) would be who you called and who called you. THATS IT. Caller ID logs. So I don't give spooks much compromising info do I? Nope. No pictures, no internet logs, camera covered-up and they can scroll through the caller ID logs if they really wanted to, big deal. OH, and did I mention Big Tech industry BTFO!

Wanting people not to use smartphones while you are on a computer makes absolutely no sense.

I realize you have convinced yourself that you use subversive surreptitious techniques to prevent the NSA and other agencies from monitoring you and identifying you….

Unfortunately that's not true

There's nothing you can do to prevent them from monitoring and identifying you. There is no technology or diversionary technique that the computer experts at the NSA aren't familiar with.

There is no VPN or IP Switcher or mirror or encryption or Tor connection that they don't already know about and have successfully defeated already.

And if you think being on a computer (as opposed to a smartphone) gives you a special ability to prevent the interception and storage of your internet activities, once again you would be sadly mistaken.

You can utilize all of the same exact vpns etc etc on a smartphone.

Just because it's a smartphone doesn't mean you can't access the same subversive surreptitious evasion techniques that you THINK work on your computer….

To be honest, if you wanted to prevent them from monitoring you, you would need to start warning people with smoke signals…

You would need to use a pen and paper…

You would need to walk around using sign language

But if you are going to use ANY electronic communication, you are being monitored.

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Do you actually think they can't get your location from a flip phone?

You've got to be kidding me, right?

Whatever compromising info You Think You Are preventing them from accessing by using a flip phone….. you are allowing them to access by doing your most suspicious behavior on a goddamn computer

NEVER SAID THAT. NEVER.

"The point of flip phones is you don't have to worry about all the internet logs and data, facial recognition, fingerprint data , GPS tracking and all the other garbage those botnets collect.

With a flip phone, the only logs someone would see (if they stole your phone) would be who you called and who called you. THATS IT. Caller ID logs. So I don't give spooks much compromising info do I? Nope. No pictures, no internet logs, camera covered-up and they can scroll through the caller ID logs if they really wanted to, big deal. OH, and did I mention Big Tech industry BTFO!"

AGAIN: using a computer to warn people that they can be monitored on a smartphone

It's the same thing as warning people about the dangers of sugar while you drink a gallon of corn syrup

good news

CALLER ID LOGS:

WRONG!!! Flip phones give them to your location, recordings of all your phone calls common all of your text messages, and the owner of the account

By using the computer you give them everything else

A computer which I have NO personal info on. And I use a private VPN, and if they can break that encryption well at least they'll have some hassle going through all my hopped IPs every single day (and spoofed browser metadata!)…. I got nothing but backed up news reports and OP photos on this machine, pretty boring for anyone hacking into it!

Well my flip phone does not text, or at least I don't think it does. I'm an oldfag, I only use it for calling people up when need be.

If it isn't GPS equipped, they can't get it without pinging you from cell towers, something they can't do if you yank the battery,

lmao at all these NPCs shilling for goyphones ITT

I'm not one bit surprised anymore. Half the anons know whats really going on, and the other half are as dumb as rocks that will eat up any corporate propaganda spoon fed to them no matter how much it smells and tastes like SHIT.

Older ones, correct. Not newer ones which make that very difficult to do. And newer ones likely have hidden glowing hardware inside them to power them no matter what you try doing. That said, they're still better than any "smartphone" botnet.

Triangulation Pings:

old school….
and EXACTLY how the carriers and law enforcement geo-locate people still
to this very day (within 30 feet)

First off, children shouldn’t be allowed to make use of cell phones or any other kind of wireless device. Secondly, you should try to reduce the amount of time you spend on your cell phone. Keep it for emergencies and important matters. Your phone is emitting radiation intermittently as long as it is switched on. You should opt for a land line at home and at work instead of keeping the mobile phone as the primary means of staying in contact. Try to limit and reduce the use of other wireless devices in order to reduce your exposure to radiation. Do not use your cell phone in areas with bad reception since in such areas they consume more power and radiate in higher amounts. Do not carry the phone on your body, have it in your bag or purse. Make sure you keep the cell phone away from your body when it is one, ideally; your body and the emitting antenna should have a minimum distance of six inches. Opt for safer headset technology that keeps the radiation to a minimum. Also, while getting a smartphone, always check the SAR rating and opt for a phone with the lowest SAR rating

Attached: You-Will-Never-See-Your-Mobile-Phone-The-Same-Way-After-Reading-This-4.jpg (800x542, 148.34K)

And yes….

Even flip phones will give you cancer
and a host of other maladies

Attached: You-Will-Never-See-Your-Mobile-Phone-The-Same-Way-After-Reading-This-3.jpg (1600x1600, 312K)

Attached: You-Will-Never-See-Your-Mobile-Phone-The-Same-Way-After-Reading-This.jpg (625x466, 71.06K)

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nepxbz/i-gave-a-bounty-hunter-300-dollars-located-phone-microbilt-zumigo-tmobile

They can locate you by old fashioned triangulation techniques, real-time, and the information can be purchased by just about anybody

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-18-17-54-52.png (1080x2160, 223.24K)

This is the chain of command used in the distribution of the information.

Microbilt and Zumigo are corporations who have contracts with all the major carriers (T-Mobile is used as an example here, but all the carriers sell your info)

Zumigo and Microbilt sell the info to third parties

and all you have to do is say youre a landlord who wants to check out a prospective tenant.

Attached: 1546965711398-microbilt2.jpeg (975x1536, 104.31K)

And now vice can locate this thread thank you very much faggot

My dog ate garlic!!!!?
I had my plate of dinner on the counter and my dog jumped up and ate it. The only problem is that the noodles had garlic powder. Quite a bit. It also had chicken, spinich, and tomatoes. Will my dog die? It was a decent serving, the size of a paper plate. My dog has never been sick before. He is a 7 month old pitbull mix.
9 answers · Dogs
Answers
garlic!!!!? Gov't is killing you at night with high frequency electricity. Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are 40 demons. Smoking is censer to the devil. Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on 7 meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens. America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for 1 year = 5 aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of tight pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell for 33 and a half years; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside you home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs; stay away from cats [Afanasiy Sidyachiy]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (hemisphere); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist.

Humans were created about 7525 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash in Tibet 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath the Mariana Trench in Pacific Ocean. There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flour from mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm) because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign of the cross (last mercy for you will be to cut your forearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't using chemtrails; they're also in gov't food and medicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of aborted fetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human flesh is in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging, anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-12 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse, Chrtistians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos Virgin Mary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyes scan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. Gabriel Urgebadze said that they do it on index finger when they scan your finger. Basically, try to avoid new documents at all cost. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, green mark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan.

The Most Holy Trinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. Social Security Number). People who die with these Satanic documents go to concentration camp in hell to await Final Judgement; once the BEAST Computer is burned down, souls will be released for Final Judgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceased relatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristian names given during antibaptism by the beast system; or just burn these documents because gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from half a millenium ago describes Final Judgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had little boards (plastic cards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year [at midnight between September 18 and September 19 and similarly on November 20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they are rescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell. It's a big sin to remember the dead with wreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're in hell with their hands tied up behind their back while hanging by their hands), meat, alcohol, sweets, and worldly music. Demons print icons on saints in newspapers so that you throw these newspapers in the trash blaspheming these saints. Crosses on soles of shoes and back of pants are blasphemy. Demons make carpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playing cards mock how Jesus suffered on the cross: clubs (cross on which Jesus was crucified), diamonds (four nails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesus was given to drink), spades (spear with which Jesus was pierced). Cremation is devil worship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this. After China attacks Russia, Ruski Orthodox Tsar (shown by resurrected Seraphim of Sarov) will come to power in Russia; this Tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't; as a result, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist. Ecumenism has 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink), representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same Supreme Being [aka the devil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell. Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that John the Baptist's living space will become a church and it will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist. Patriarch Kirill of Russia blessed this church. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar), Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them. Forgive me.

Another reason to consider a private VPN service. This will keep the ISPs off your back, especially if you engage in piracy like downloading from P2P or torrent networks.

wow why are you getting so agitated there

a flip phone gives them 2 things: location and audio, thats it. you can opt out by removing the battery.

phones are SoC: totally comped platforms and you cannot turn them off, cannot compare to them to pc.

What about then old nokia ghost phones?

oh shit the shillbots are malfunctioning

take

your

meds

I don't think people get the point of not wanting "smartphones" here. Smartphones are botnets, there is so much more data they collect and gather from them. Its similar to the mark of the beast in a way. Old phones can always be spied on too, but with older phones you don't have an internet on them. You don't really have big data corps sucking up all your data on a flip phone, as they would with an iPhone.

So if its between a burner phone or a smartphone, then flip phone it will be. We all need some kind of phone today, unless you really are a paranoid hermit.

Also, if you really want your phone calls 'private'; (they'd still be in the NSA data centers regardless so don't even bother with that issue); then you'd have a wired landline rotary phone. This way if anyone wanted to hear your phone conversations, they'd have to either 1) get it from the NSA directly or 2) they'd have to physically tap your phone line.

landlines are a luxury, got a landline for free as part of my contract bought a wired retro phone off ebay spent hours talking to my friend on it - she had the same deal. cool experience very comfy

i have a flip phone and smart phone. i like that you can take the sim card and battery out in about 10 seconds on the flip phone. my flip phone was 20 bucks. i dont pay for my smart phone its from work otherwise i wouldnt have one. im not a criminal nigger either so i dont have to worry about if they know where i am.

t. john c dvorak

Yep, had one for years too, until the cost of landline went through the roof. Then I decided I'd just get a flip phone. However I will never get a "smartphone", fuck that crap. Its either flip phone or landline and flip phones are just a lot cheaper right now.

Conceited much… The Smart Phones monitor LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Even vital signs if you have a smart watch accessories.

and the longer you have it the more data the always listening even when it isn't cloud based AI can collect about you and build a robust profile of your life and anticipated future activities.

u retarded bastard. android & ios are by design allowed to spy. the firmware in a classic motorola or a nokia or a blackberry simply dont support eves dropping! its like saying, u dont have a cock, but yet u r a jew! no ways!! :D

I don't know why this surprises anyone.

Doesn't matter to me, I don't like iPhones anyway and flip phones are much cheaper. I either will use a flipper or burner, or go back to using landline (which is expensive).

Not as effectively. Its easier to cover up the cameras on flip phones (cameras can be hacked into to spy on users). Most flip phones do not have an internet connection (no apps) so Big Tech doesn't exist on those (meaning tons of potential data null and void), the only thing the NSA can get is your audio calls, caller ID logs and likely GPS tracking with some models. Thats it (unless you didn't cover up the camera, which you should).

You know very well about NSA spying, but you completely lack the knowledge of Big Tech spying (something even more sinister if you ask me). So Big Tech can fuck off. I'm using the flipper!

Apparently, you are unaware that you can connect to the internet on a flip phone.

(Its the icon of a globe)

the graphic user interface is different than the internet connection on a smartphone, but you can open google if you use the internet on a flip phone, and youll get a truncated, limited graphical version of the web pages.

(mobile devices are my specialty, killcen)

for example, can you tell me the difference between DALVIK and ART ?

Trust me……………………………

I know more about mobile than most people do

and YES, you can be monitored on a flip phone

Attached: PicsArt_01-19-09.21.19.png (500x399, 246.84K)

Well my flip phone does not. Maybe its an older model but I like it that way.

God damn it. Did you not read what you responded to? I specifically said: "You know very well about NSA spying, but you completely lack the knowledge of Big Tech spying (something even more sinister if you ask me)."

I'm sorry Johnny, but I have NO apps or social media or internet on my flip phone. There is no Facebook hardware embedded either. Or microsoft or apple or amazon or netflix or any of that crap. Its simply a basic phone to CALL people on.

I never said that ALL flip phones can connect to the internet. (and btw older models did it, too)

An internet connection on a flip phone is a SLOW AS SHIT, limited version of it, and they have to modify the graphic user interface to supply you a facsimile of a website.

typing is insanely frustrating, and the entire experience is irritating.

however, although it's a slow, modified version of the internet, its still the internet nonetheless

Meaning flip phones CAN connect

either way, yesterday when i said you can be monitored on a flip phone, i clearly stated that they can intercept all of your calls and texts, plus your location

…………….I cant read

I am embarrassed to admit this, but
I pay a team of diminutive Filipino transvestite
prostitutes to read for me, then type out
responses that they think i would say

for example, i didnt actually type this post.
in fact, i am asleep right now in bed with
Wendy, and i have no idea that you are online.

to be honest, i have no idea Zig Forums
even exists, because i have never
been here before. the Filipino drag
queen hookers are the ones who
stumbled into Zig Forums.

So you're Jim?

My nefarious master plan will hopefully end when the team of tiny crossdressing filipino manwhores saving up enough money to travel to the united states and verbally communicate exactly how much damage 'johnny neptune' nded up causing on the internet.

Attached: PicsArt_01-19-09.45.09.png (500x399, 249.05K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-19-09-49-13.png (1080x2160, 933.55K)

look closely…..

see the word 'INTERNET' ?

that's a flip phone term
it means THE INTERNET

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-19-09-49-18.png (1080x2160, 1.31M)

Mine doesn't have apps like that, just big fat buttons with a small screen that simply shows the numbers I type. And the battery life. I can see a caller ID list if I want too but thats it.

Flip phone manufacturers have always cleverly hid the internet on the screen by disguising it as an icon of the WORLD, and sneakily named it INTERNET

Attached: big-button-Russian-keyboard-flip-phone-touch-screen-clamshell-folder-cell-phone-dual-screen-magic-voice.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 124.98K)

Attached: 18362_460_m_8acdc6f5ef54b96da9b0fe54b4143ad0.jpg (265x460, 19.43K)

I'll check again, but again, it doesn't have apps like that, the screen is just a bunch of text (I can see the numbers as I call someone up). Thats it really.

I know i know i know

thats because you bought the version
that was manufactured for farm animals

Attached: feeljew.png (638x710, 126.8K)

NOPE. No internet option. No "world" option. No apps. Just text of what numbers I press, with signal strength and battery life. I can select a few things like "camera" (but the camera is covered up anyway) and "battery life" and it shows me the battery life. And caller ID option too. Nothing else.

Attached: CRfa7yoVEAEJ_Py.jpg (500x328, 48.74K)

It was a $25 flipper, what do you expect?

Your graphic is flawed…….
Our noses are bigger, we are always
smiling, and surrounded by white women

Something like that, only its a bit smaller and it flips open or shut. Very very basic shit. No graphics, no internet, just big fat buttons and text on the screen as you scroll a few options.

$25 ?…….. you got ripped off…..

The SAMSUNG GUSTO 3 verizon prepaid only costs $9

And it has the internet icon

Attached: 51ZL33qmCpL._SX569_.jpg (569x569, 17.67K)

….. and that's all I really need. I get the service for $20 per month, endless calls for it. That is PERFECT for me.

"prepare !!!"

Attached: telus-goat-commercial.jpg (500x333, 111.13K)

I don't want an internet. I don't want big tech apps. I want a regular style phone, just for calling. So I'm fine with it.

killcen……
Im just fucking with you.

you're talking to somebody who intends on
COMPLETELY DISCONNECTING from all of
this bullshit soon….

there is a health situation
with a family member and
its not a matter of 'if', but
'when', so i need a phone
to be kept on call……………..

but as soon as that situation reaches it's
upcoming eventual end, i am getting rid
of ALL phones and internet technology

im not even going to have a landline

wendy and i are going to go 'full hippie'
and if i need to make a call i will find
somebody else's fucking landline

Holy shit, are going to live in a commune or homestead?

Just a note, piss and shit is good for gardening. When SHTF (or if you have no access to plumbing) use the piss and feces for fertilizer. Its the best for growing veggies. And do buy a couple rifles and learn how to hunt. And learn how to fish too. You'll want some DIY homesteading tips, so check out this channel too:

brighteon.com/channel/shtfprepping101

We are going to completely disconnect, and travel out to the west coast, then work our way up through northern california, into oregon and washington.

Wendy used to live in Alaska….

Actually, wendy has lived in 13 states and 28 cities

she's been all over America. She has actually hitch hiked across America by herself 4 times (back and forth four fucking times)

we are going to cut all electronic data chains, and explore our inner youth again.

I already use both of them as a handy dandy hair gel

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Im not saying we are going to become survivalists growing vegetables in our own feces

we are going to simply explore and go where life takes us

TRUST ME, KILLCEN……..

you and i are a lot more alike than you might think

as ive told you a thousand times, i was obsessed with warning people of imminent doom back when i was 12 years old. I was a conspiracy worry wart stress fanatic for years and years and years.

And as you know, i had to stop……

it became an addiction that was diminishing the quality of my life.

but my mindset is still geared like that.

Im fully aware (absolutely completely fully aware) of all the things you are aware of…….

The only difference between us is im a recovering doomsday junkie….. Youre still addicted.

I REFUSE TO SPEND MY REMAINING TIME ON THIS PLANET LIVING IN FEAR AND WORRY

because ive already spent enough of
my existence living like that and the
only thing i got out of it was unhappiness

which is EGG ZACK LEE© why you may perceive
me as being 'against you' or 'contrary'
when nothing could be farther from
the truth. I empathize with you

HOW I GOT CURED OF UNHAPPINESS:

i finally realized that i can't control
anything except for my own perceptions

HOW I GOT CURED OF FEAR AND WORRY :

i realized that i couldn't stop the world from
turning, and it finally hit me:

LIFE'S WHAT YOU MAKE IT

and i am MUCH happier now

(i wasnt 'helping' anyone, especially not myself)

HOW I GOT CURED OF A WASTED EXISTENCE:

i realized that this is MY LIFE

and i had been allowing the external world
become an excuse for living in fear of tomorrow

and i had become my own worse enemy

MY BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU, SIR

take out one entire week where you don't
allow yourself to focus on these things
and instead, simply focus on how wonderful
life still is.

if you went outside and watched nature
you would have no idea about the awful
things the human race is doing.

life is actually exactly the same as
it was before all of the technology
and evil conspiratorial behaviors….

in fact, its absolutely amazing.

you owe it to yourself to LET GO

at least for one week. you will have plenty of time to go back to the paranoid stress and worry later on.

Attached: nnedapyzmij01.jpg (2208x1242, 277.19K)

WHY ?……

simple…. you have been very Noble trying to ensure the safety and happiness of others

but this is YOUR LIFE………..
And you deserve to be happy and safe

And it never hurts to just relax and take care of yourself. Stress and worry are very detrimental to your emotional and physical well-being.

You deserve a break just like everybody else

And you have become Your Own Worst Enemy

B E C A U S E :

You are actually a very good man

And it would be tragic YouTube realize on your Deathbed that you had spent the final years of your life trying to warn people who didn't want to listen

Sorry that was a speech to text typos on my smartphone because I am feeding my cats and actually verbalizing my posts to you

I actually never said YouTube

I said, "it would be tragic for YOU TO realize on your Deathbed that you had spent the final years of your life trying to warn people who didn't want to listen"

(because as much as guys like you and I told ourselves we were making a difference, the fact of the matter is nobody really cared, and we weren't actually changing anybody's lives except our own oh, and we were not changing them for the better, because we were making ourselves miserable)

You did NOT become a 'prepper' because some other person convinced you to live your life like them.

Same with me… Nobody 'swayed me' nto becoming a conspiracy fanatic….

you and i were both naturally inclined to think and behave in that way

And nobody else is going to change their life because they read our words. For somebody to become a conspiracy fanatic or a prepper, they have two already have that type of personality.

Meaning they are already on their own journey

trying to save a world who doesn't want to be saved is a massive waste of time

KILLCEN, HERE'S WHY YOU NEED A SMARTPHONE:

spidermoney porn

because i know how you christian guys are

god DAMMIT!!!!

spidermonkey spidermonkey spidermonkey

Trust me… I know what makes you christian guys tick… I know what turns you on…..

'As long as its not a HUMAN child', right?

Attached: FB_IMG_1459964575221.jpg (640x467, 47.95K)

Dear NSAcebook

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-19-11-24-39.png (1080x2160, 120.27K)

I don't know what that is.

How to be happy, at least for me, is becoming in control of my own life, being well prepared, being self-sufficient, cooking my own food, doing things I like to do without having to rely on anyone else's stereotypes to "fit in"…. I'm a rebel, in a way I like NOT fitting in, I don't mind pissing people off or being a disgruntled drunk at times. I don't mind being paranoid either, in a way it empowers me and makes me more independent from this society and I like it.