Tfw shit at arguing in favor of christianity

what are the best arguments to BTFO athiests on cuckchan?

Attached: 1521958026105.jpg (912x758, 150.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9htVDONoFBg&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Study globalism and is bosses. The modern atheist is a zealous worshiper of global shadow government.

Not going to cuckchan
Having your 15th birthday

user, you're not going to become good at arguing overnight. Certainly not on 4chan, even though the skill level needed there isn't that high now.

Say Jesus appeared to me in my soda and filled me with the Holy Spirit who told me the correct interpretation of Matthew is how to build a horse stable :^)

In all seriousness learn apologetics. Please for the love of all that is good don't act like any of the retards who post embarrassing stuff similar to the above text everyday.

they're all retards who won't listen to logic, but there has to be some check mate argument, with no brainlet cop-out, to utterly BTFO them

Saved, I've waited forever for that meme to show up again since when I last saw it. I don't know why but I just find it so ducking hilarious.

Attached: 1b7e68c62ffd2ae817801081d15536cdf929b6d73a75a8e8e8c8fefddfb152ca2.jpg (912x758, 287.79K)

Argument of natural law, when they resort to cultural differences between that law and bring up honor killings, retort that there must first be an understanding of the concept of honor. When they argue that there is no meaning and people make their own in according to instinct, remind them that this is both not fully true (only hedonists do) and the notion of recognizing that there is no meaning and creating you own still requires s universal understanding of purpose to consider its absence and seek to create it.

Replace bob Marley with Varg.

memes, ridicule, infographics

Attached: 1469840195999.jpg (951x1024 101.06 KB, 1.73M)

And Scripture is effective against them. It makes them angry.

Psalm 10:4, 53:1

Proverbs 19:29, 26:3

Attached: muh christcuck.jpg (899x525 71.42 KB, 330.11K)

The best argument I've found is simply pointing out the fact that every single enemy of western civilization hates Christianity. It's succinct and simple to understand even for the average 93 IQ cuckchanner.

Attached: christianity.png (396x438, 41.83K)

Go drink some lethal poison, bro, you're baptized, right?
You will be unharmed and will not die, you will have life

Attached: scan6.jpg (472x608, 43.21K)

Another cheap trick is to remind them that Christian values held Western Civilization intact for centuries.

The only atheism you should worry about is the kind creeping up in your teachers/church (so you admonish them or leave). Other than that, Jesus was not the type to sit around for hours pleading with people. Even when some of his *own followers* couldn't handle him saying "you must eat my body and drink my blood" and droves of them left, did you see him go, "Wait guys. I didn't mean it. Let me explain!" No, he turned to the Twelve and asked "Do you want to leave too?" -Jn 6:67

The wind blows where it wills. Just preach the good news that the King and his Kingdom are here. If people do not accept it, "Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet." -Mt 10:14

youtube.com/watch?v=9htVDONoFBg&t=8s
this more practical approach might work.

I like how the one I made, the first, is used so much.

Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
Matthew:4:7

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (306x306, 13.09K)

First one is never tempted, second one is always tempted and blindly believed.
So much believed that you find John 3:16 pretty much everywhere.

I get it, though.
One would actually end your life if it weren't true.
The other conveniently only comes after you croak anyway.

Still, both are essentially the same promise from the same god.
Yet only one of these is "never tempted".

I don’t usually get in arguments with people like that, but what convinced me to stay a Christian was ironically something that would turn most people away: the paradoxical nature of almost every Dogma. Christ being Begotten of the Father yet just as old as him, how a God who is literally an infinity of infinities can fit inside the womb of a teenage girl, how the very prototype of perfection became sin and killed death by giving into death. All very crazy stuff, and stuff you can never hope to understand. Yet that in itself is a paradox, because despite never understanding it, it’s also the simplest of all religions: simply confess the Lord Jesus Christ in word and deed, and you will be saved.

Attached: 83964CE4-737B-4620-BE8C-0C1FDE651626.jpeg (551x740, 92.98K)

Depends what type of Atheists. SCIENCE!! types or look at the suffering in the world or those with examined belief systems or full blown fedoras.

You can go with the fine-tuning & probability argument, though you'll have to formulate it really well to avoid mocking counter-arguments like "it's improbable, so God must have done it.."

but most of that can be explained with the sacred mystery of the Trinity

He is the narrow way, that's not simple.

lol he's grabbing the blade

Today is your lucky day

Attached: 6435634.png (912x757, 1.06M)