What more do you need?

what more do you need?

Attached: kikepedia.png (917x235, 30.13K)

Idk mate Jesus really does fill the need for meaning in my heart so nothing much

Attached: jesuspepe.jpg (300x213, 13.62K)

Attached: 1527961716394.png (699x699, 610.92K)

was mary an ethnic jew? yes? then jesus was a jew, according to jew law

Go back.

>Equating modern day (((satanists))) who call themselves Jews with biblical Jews that were direct descendants of David

Attached: christianityjewish.jpg (1084x656 1.5 MB, 282.75K)

He's /ourjew/.

they were inbred desert tribes that cut babies' dicks

Attached: f091701474c2af016b1eb1ee3a59818a6d58f6be719028d1b93fcdb0d00d1f7b.png (465x448, 287.6K)

you too

Attached: bypass.png (465x448 68 B, 287.6K)

Correct. That's why Jesus was sent to Earth. To put an end to their barbarity.

Jesus was a direct descendant of Judah. Kikes are Edomites with some Judahite admixture. They stole the real Judahites' land and the Bible records this behavior.

“At that time Rasin king of Syria restored Aila to Syria, and drove the men of Juda out of Aila: and the Edomites came into Aila, and dwelt there unto this day.”
2 Kings 16:6

“therefore thus says the Lord God: Truly, with burning jealousy I speak against the remaining nations and against Edom; they all took possession of my land for plunder with wholehearted joy and utter contempt.”
Ezekiel 36:5

then why didn't he be born as a Roman peasant and convince Rome to exterminate them?

it's obvious to me that jesus was just a paritcularly derranged jew. the jews believe that:
jesus replied:
that's why the jews hate him. doesn't mean that white people should like him

I meant to say Abraham, not sure why I said David instead.

Try to formulate a coherent thought before posting.

I did. if jesus was sent to earth to "put an end to [the jews'] barbarity" then why didn't he just tell people to fukcing exterminate them which would actually work?

"""jew-wise""" cucktianity is peak mental gymnastics, worse than Zig Forums with their "not real communism" shit

If you made an effort to read and understand the New Testament you would come to realize how silly you sound right now

Attached: christianityjewish.jpg (328x960, 76.1K)

Cool.
Why would it matter?

christianity opposes the only permanent solution to the jewish problem- complete extermination. "converting the jews" doesn't work. expelling them just kicks the can down the curb. the ONLY solution is to wipe them off the face of the Earth, and christianity is against this. Europe was christian for over 1000 years and it didn't prevent the jews from taking everything over. say that that's the result of christianity being abandoned because the jews took over long before that happened

because the jews are evil monsters, without exception

you can't say that*

Go back to your containment board

Attached: brainlet1.png (645x729, 77.22K)

user, the crusaders burned down their synagogues. Only bad flavors of Christianity say violence is wrong in EVERY scenario.

also it doesn't matter that you can reference people that lived centuries ago and obscure bible verses that normalfags have never heard of. the fact of the matter is that the majority of christians are tigger-loving zionist cucks. it's a lot easier to redpill a secular person than a christcuck that thinks if he doesn't support israel that he'll be punished for all eternity

I can say the same thing, you fags are always shilling up Zig Forums, of course I'll do it back

and the /\/igger -> tigger filter is telling, you can't even say /\/igger on this board. how can christianity be based when the christian board on Zig Forums doesnt even let you say /\/igger?

Zig Forums is not a Jews pretending to be tree worshiping pagans LARP board.

Attached: jewshatechristianitybecausetheyaresatanists.jpg (1694x546, 307.25K)

You're delusional.

Attached: identity.jpg (1280x720, 78.94K)

wrong
Why shoudn't whites be exterminated instead?

Watcha doin' rabbi

Attached: christianity.png (396x438, 41.83K)

Suffering under pontius pilate is literally in the creed

Zig Forums is a pro-white, jew-hating board. christianity is a raceless, all-loving religion. the two are not compatible

say, "the jewish race should be exterminated". you won't. christcucks do not propose any actual solution to any problem. the problem is that the jews control everything and are ensuring that non-whites are able to invade white lands and interbreed with white people, which will very quickly result in the extinction of the white race. the solution is to physically remove all of the non-whites from the white gene pool by deportation, sterilization, or extermination, and to exterminate the jews. this is not compatible with christianity
no (you) for you

you people legitimately believe that for LaQuonda the 350lb welfare kw33n with jamal's quadruple niglets gestating up her gorilla cunt to head down to planned parenthood and get those brainless little beasts dealt with before they can craw out of there to cause trouble and burden the white taxpayer is a moral atrocity that must be stopped at all costs lest it put a bad smell in the nostrils of the all-powerful creator of the universe

tell me, HOW THE FUKK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? how could a god be so fukking STUPID? they wouldn't be. it's a bunch of bullshit