Corrupt World 'Health' Organization Threatening To Shut Down Alternative News Sites

IN TOTAL DISDAIN AND DISREGARD FOR 1ST AMENDMENT

The World Health Organization, a criminal cartel front for the vaccine industry, has just declared war on the so-called “anti-vax” movement. The W.H.O. is the same group that spiked vaccines given to women in Africa with abortion / infertility drugs. The W.H.O. is also the same fraudulent group that falsely declared H5N1 bird flu to be a “stage 6 pandemic” in order to create global panic that generated billions of dollars in vaccine sales to world government (which stockpiled the vaccines and then later spent a fortune having the unused vaccine destroyed).

Now, the W.H.O. says that anti-vaxxers are one of the greatest public health threats of 2019, ranking the “vaccine hesitancy” movement right alongside Ebola as a public health threat. “Vaccine hesitancy – the reluctance or refusal to vaccinate despite the availability of vaccines – threatens to reverse progress made in tackling vaccine-preventable diseases,” claims the W.H.O. in a global health threat ranking document that also claims global warming — a quack science hoax fabricated by globalists — is also going to destroy humanity if we don’t surrender world economies to Al Gore.

The real goal is to criminalize vaccine skepticism and shut down all online speech that’s critical of vaccine safety.

From sources inside the vaccine deep state, I’m being told that this declaration by the World Health Organization is just the first step in a major assault being unleashed against Natural News and other independent journalism sources that rightfully question the lack of safety in toxic vaccines. With this declaration in place, the next steps will include:

Passing laws in Australia, the United States and Europe that criminalize all online speech which is critical of vaccine safety.

Arresting and imprisoning individuals who discuss the truth about vaccine ingredients such as Thimerosal, squalene or aborted human fetal cells (i.e. aborted human baby parts).

Blacklisting all scientists who study vaccine composition.

Seizing all domain names of independent publishers who report the truth about vaccines.

Censoring all “anti-vax” content across all search engines, mobile devices and social media.

Banning all “anti-vax” films and movies by claiming they are “spreading disease” when, in reality, they are spreading the truth about vaccine dangers.

I’ve just posted a hugely important video that explains the W.H.O. agenda to silence and criminalize all truthful speech about vaccines and vaccine ingredients.

This is a must-watch video, and you can find it only on Brighteon.com: brighteon.com/5991683887001

archive.ph/L9zGb
naturalnews.com/2019-01-20-vaccine-deep-state-plots-to-seize-naturalnews-criminalize-speech.html

Attached: Corrupt World 'Health' Organization Threatening To Shut Down Alternative News Sites.jpg (678x320, 55.3K)

A little too late, we have all the facts and truth we need backed up. And its being archived routinely too.

Also, because of newer protocols for browsers being developed one day we will all be able to host our own "sites" and domains over P2P, IPFS & the blockchain. You shut down domains, they'll be hosted on some other platform you can't shut down, and I'll be here to post it and archive it too.

Attached: 1447955610454.jpeg (826x647, 74.39K)

if they succeed, you'll have to invent your own paranoid delusions, instead of copying and pasting other people's paranoid delusions.

i suppose you're unaware that the other day, they announced that they are shutting down mega?

Really? No, was not aware of that. I was too busy the last couple days to post REAL news.

PS: all these files are on archive.org & mediafire as well if you look for them.

I don't post delusions, I post news. And I have a TON of it backed up I could repost at any time. And there WILL be other sources out there, even if on blogs or on the darknet, to find alternative news if need be. We are not going away.

Take your meds

I don't want your mind-numbing dope, Dr. Sheckleberg.

ask your daughter, killcen……

She and her husband seemed to agree that you would do well with some mind-numbing medicine

The only reason I'd need medicine is to relax for a little while…. and thats what my whiskey is for, once in a while I do need some of that to just relax my mind.

They’ve been trying to shut down Kim.Com since he was thin.
He’s still here and bigger than Eva.

So is it really true MEGA is shutting down soon or is that a lie?

I read it just four or five days ago. MEGA is being sued bigtime, and theyre talking about simply taking the entire site down.

Why isn't ANYONE reporting this news then? What the fuck! Do you anons literally rely on killcen to post all the fucking news here?

wow, real news

I'll get to archiving and backing up more sites in the near future then. Already save all the articles I post here.

bump

Just proves they have something to cover-up!

I DARE THEM to try this. They will NOT be able to stop the truth.

Just like the wikileaks incident when the US govt tried to shut it down, it came back with a vengeance and was mirrored all over the place on THOUSANDS of alternative domains. Remember that? Fuck with the internet, you will pay dearly.

I hope you're not using mega!
It's closing up shop, ya know!

Now where have I heard that before?

Attached: 7de82a436ea3bf7985492ec2e87cf80d.jpg (500x493, 49.35K)

Archive.org is a good alternative, so is mediafire. I'm sure they'll be the next targets though, and others will come and go like the rest. Control freak parasites can try ruining the web all they want, but we also have P2P and Bit Torrent too, along with new protocols in the works.

You don't happen to save old toasters too, do you? 'Cause my dad used to collect 'em and my mom would like to see some pics of some old toasters, if you could take some and post them here for her to see pleeze..

You can forget it now, I will be way too busy bumping the real news threads as they constantly get slid, plus posting other legit news.

You might like i2p, killcen.
I know you would like Freenet, although you have to give up part of your hard drive to use them. Still, check it out. They'll let you archive anything you want there, and it ain't going nowhere! It's stored on as many computers as there are Freenet users.
so, like 11 people. Kind of like your entire audience on 8ch. Hate to break it to you, but there's only 11 of us here too.

By "them" I meant 'them' folks over at Freenet. i2p is pretty chill nowadays tbh, and does not requiire a chunk of your hard drive to make it work. It's decentralized and pretty much impossible to shut down too. If the internet ever gets shut down you'll wish you were already hip to i2p.

I might try it sometime. What about emule, is that still around? Tribler is another good client and so is Soulseek (mostly for audio files but people tend to share other files too).

If the internet ever gets "shut down" it would be by a deliberate EMP attack to fry the whole electric grid. They know what they're doing.

BTW: that is the REAL indication that Shit actually HTF. Once the power grid goes out along with all radio and internet signals, THEN you know its only a matter of time before chaos breaks out. Get prepared NOW.

Oh shit!>>731765

Attached: Did he say TOASTER.gif.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

You might want to look into that. It just isn't feasible. All governments already know that. Why don't you?
Is it because all your thought processes are influenced by the blinding forces of fear, maybe?
Food for thought.
Seriously though. There is nothing to fear from an EMP attack. It would simply take too many bombs to shut down enough of the grid to even make it worth it. Can't be done. Defenses are in place.

So I spent $20,000 for nothing?

I don't know where (You) live, but it's broken out in most of the world already.

Can't tell you all details, only hints: conservative state, small town, far away enough from the nearest city. I've been prepping since Y2K.

No, you can use all that gravel to pave over what is left of your house after it's ransacked by the Mohammedan hordes pouring in from Deerborn.

No, I spent it on EMP-proof solar powered technologies, dozens of deep-cycle 12Vs and plenty of industrial-grade power inverters to power up EVERYTHING off-grid. Cost me a little over $20,000 for just that.

Oh noes! Don't tell me you're gonna power up ALL the toasters!

I live far away from any major city so I think I can manage a small amount of marauders that come and go. I've fortified all my entry points and have plenty of options as far as it comes to firearms and what munitions I'd have to utilize out here. Plus I made myself a bullet-proof area where I can snipe intruders from.

Shit, with what I have I could probably power up about half of all the electronics I have stored here. Which is A LOT.

Funny how one very inexpensive well-placed round fired from a concealed position hundreds of yards away from a high velocity rifle can end all that fear instantly for you. You won't have to worry about protecting all that shit anymore, and other, more worthy people can reap the fruits of your harvest.

Its an addition built in my home, I have access to that area if need be, from the inside of my house (think of like a little porch added but with 4x4 studs and bullet proof paneling for the walls. A small window which I can shoot from, and close back up when needed.

One well-placed bulldozer..

Why you rain on Killcen Parade?

That can be dealt with pretty easily, you just have to have a good eye on the right target. If that fails, shoot the mortars their way.

Because I'm jealous of him. I spent too many years drinking whiskey – not enough preparing. Now I'm just sober, old, in pain, bitter, and loaded for bear!

I used to be a bad drunk too user, drank way too much whiskey when I was younger and had ulcers as a result, also horrible nightmares - even delusions of grandeur - when I stopped drinking for a while. Those were my 'binge drinking days' and I am glad I stopped pounding booze like that, it was real bad.

Before I got into prepping (around the Y2K scare) I became sober and had to focus on other things. DIY hobbies really helped me coup and become a more productive person.

You sound kind of just like Killcen.
except for the lack of preparations and the sober part.

I'm sober most of the time, not always. I still nip here and there. Sometimes I go a bit overboard still but NOTHING like when I was younger. Fuck, I remember times I'd be drinking bottles of whiskey driving on the road smashed off my ass, and wake up home in bed, not remembering when I got back or what I did. That shit was dangerous.

Ahhh. I see. I've seen the general type before.
Enjoy prepping!
What a way to really LIVE!
Nah. Just kidding. It's not. Fear of the Unknown Future is never a good friend to invite into the ecstatically vibrant, intoxicatingly ever-present Present.

can i please borrow $375 ?

EGG ZACTO BLADE

Im good for it……. I really am

Not OP, but I would be happy to just give you $375, or more!
Unfortunately I just gave all my money to WHO, to help in their worldwide vaccination efforts.

I used to live like that, until i cured myself of myself

WHY ?
WHERE?
WHEN ?

Funny how it takes a self to lose one, eh?

BECAUSE HERE NOW!!!

Fangë….

Wendy wants me to tell you to watch this and fast forward it to 6:00

I havent seen it yet. Im going to watch it at 6:00 too

WOMEN…………….

She sent me the wrong link to post for you

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-24-11-54-56.png (1080x2160, 971.02K)

It's not like $375 is a lot of money

Attached: Capture _2019-01-24-08-56-25~01.png (1571x1269, 2.2M)

Is it Cathursday already?

How far would you guys say .2 miles is on foot?

That's a pretty long foot ya got there!

Walking, man. Fifteen blocks? 7 blocks?

I live out in the country. Each block is like several miles here.

Actually, 223 College Street is farther than .2 miles

not much, but a little. all three addresses are in the same downtown historic neighborhood

Everything is relative, man.
I can't get a real fix on anything. By the time I do, everything has changed. Hell! Just me observing the changes also changes everything! I can't win for losing!

Ah. Well, I want to walk to a friend’s house but don’t think I’ll make it if it’s too far.

You should probably just stay in your mommy's basement and keep playing Zelda.

I don’t buy into quantum theory but I know what you mean about change. I used to think people were mostly good.

Excuse me?

.2 miles on foot is approximately 5,000 more feet than you've ever got off your ass and walked before.

No, he should be getting preppared!!

>>>/prepare/1

The country is the place to be when SHTF.

No excuses!
Just get outside and go for a walk!
Fuck your friend! He's probably a fat lazy faggot like you who won't leave the house anyway, to join you on your walk, so Fuck Him!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-24-12-24-51.png (1080x2160, 103.5K)

Between you and I, he is a little lazy. Says he’s going to do something and ten minutes later is back on the internet.

How do you know?

Q is wrong about there being a space program and the Moon landing.
They are both fake!
I have proof. Genesis 1:6
Project Fish Bowl is when the Government discovered that we can not leave. I learned to bounce signals off the Firmament for radio transmission.
Rockets exploded against the Firmament.
The Challenger Explosion Astronauts have been located and are still alive today. 6 of them are. They have there companies on linkedin and are connected together. Some of them go by there middle names and the two are acting like they are the twin brother.
They have high profile jobs.
I support Q and Trump. But if you are going to tell the truth, tell the Whole truth!

Wait, you can bounce signals off the firmament? Never seen that.

agreed…. fuck your friend. Hes a sack of shit.
just get off your ass, start walking in the opposite direction of his house, and keep walking until the universe sends you a message.

youll find a person who needs help. It may be something simple like directions, and it may be something more laborious, like helping them carry something or clean something.

If youre lucky, it will be a stray animal. Thats why you should bring a bit of food that a cat or dog will eat.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOU SO MUCH

A: it might have had something to do with you whining and complaining about walking one fifth of a mile

I’m handicapped. If I follow your advice I myself will be the cat food. No need to bring extra.

But my friend wants me to see his new place. I don’t think I can make it and I know he can’t meet me halfway because of his problem.

1/5 of a mile is 5 blocks.

If he was a real friend he would do a legitimate housewarming and arrange for transportation

He might want you to see his new place, but it sounds like he doesn't mind seeing you in the emergency room either

You’re not a nice person.

I didn't realise they had mandated the uniform distances of city blocks….

I guess I'm never too old to learn, huh ?

Not too old to get some manners either.

That's where you're mistaken… I'm actually one of the most polite empathic caring understanding and open-minded people you would ever meet

And I'm not joking……

I'm also a realist…. I'm just extremely honest

( I bet if there were some magical coins at the end of that .2 miles, you would be willing to bounce off of pipes and magical mushrooms )

Attached: 18j2qh36rzq56jpg.jpg (320x200, 10.66K)

Call his ass up, and set up a ride then. Or get up really early in the morning, get some coffee, bundle up for the cold weather and walk to his place right when the sun comes up.

If your crippled, then you'll need a lift no doubt. Call him and ask for a ride.

You would be amazed how often people comment about how polite I am in real life. My children were raised to be the most courteous polite and reserved little kids ive ever seen

Shit like that doesn't happen by accident

It has a lot to do with the way I was raised by my mother and father

.2 miles in a cab = $4

.2 miles on Uber = $1

Lyft…….. Trust me, boss man

You must have had very good strict parents. You are lucky in a way. Many now days don't even have two parents, let alone good ones.

Polite, empathic person who wont arrange transportation for me, wants me in an emergency room. Insists I’m motivated by the artificial rewards of video games.

Be like a cat, and play hard to pet

Your friend will arrange a ride