Look at our world

Look at our world.

Where the winnie the pooh is God?

Attached: kg-2006-001.jpg (691x960, 63.82K)

As bad as things are, I try to remind myself that God knows it too - except he's more merciful and patient and hope men repent. It's humbling if you remind yourself of this. If God is merciful, then we should be too.

ya fallen worlds suck.
I'm okay with this.

definitely not in some mystical buddhist void reached by self-effort, staring at your navel and obeying the dharma

God suffered in the flesh and carried His cross. We aren't called to an easy and pleasurable existence.

I find it funny how atheists forget this vital point. They feel entitled to a decent and comfortable existence, yet even sinless God suffered immensely when he came to earth, so why should sinners fare better? Their entitlement is heavy.

Attached: DoO0M-lXcAIjyGh.jpg (1005x1199, 442.92K)

To be fair, the Buddha himself never thought that way. His "path to enlightenment" was sparked by first witnessing suffering.. and asking why it happens. He was 35 years old at the time too. A late bloomer. But better late than never.
My only issue is his solution.

Buddha wasn't an atheist. He believed in something permanent, transcendent, timeless and beyond thought and matter that is absolute truth, which functioned like an impersonal/faceless God.

Our Lord is always there. People just do not notice Him.

2 Corinthians 4:4

His path to enlightenment was sparked by the sight of suffering…which he then endeavored to escape from by every means lol. Literally the opposite of what the true God asks of us.

dude, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet
how immeasurably childish and arrogant of you to assume that THIS is the peak of human suffering and constitutes a second coming.
my question is how can you look into the world and NOT believe in God.

Lmao who cares. I couldn't see ahead but God can.

What do you mean lol?
He’s everywhere all the time constantly
Are you asking: “why isn’t everything the way I want it to be?”
If so, then it’s because your retarded human sensibilities can never be truly morally good.

Behind you.

Everywhere.

Isn't that guy the dalai lama?
What would happen to the Buddhists if he decided to begome catholic?
They had to convert with him or they could just ignore him or excommunicate him.

No. It's Kelsang Gyatso.
Nothing. Tibetan Buddhists hold the belief that a thousand candles can be lit from a single flame without diminishing the original flame. (Universalism)
Nope
Mostly, yes
Not possible

Is this about the Buddhist monk that was recently caught on video at a gay orgy?

Be glad for the world God has given you, it means that He wanted you to be where you are at this time, appreciate it! Also, the current state of the world hints to the coming of Christ

Look at all these trees. Where is the forest?

Lmao lmao lmao lmao Lmao lmao lmao lmao Lmao lmao lmao lmao Lmao lmao lmao lmao Lmao lmao lmao lmao Lmao lmao lmao lmao

tibetan lamas get to have sex at the age of 13 with specially selected female concubines, it's part of their meditation training. Not even joking.