Johnny Neptune Reports Zig Forums Poster To The FBI

NEPTUNE NEWS
a douchebag created a thread a little while ago in here, and he was urging other people to commit acts of violence against public officials,
various CNN anchors, Big Tech figures, late night hosts, Media Matters, SPLC, ECelebs, BuzzFeed, Vox, activists, politicians, journalists, FBI agents, and people who he claimed are 'Hollywood Pedos'.

This was a federal crime.

It was not humorous, and it will not be tolerated in Zig Forums…

Johnny Neptune reported this individual to the FBI, and then to the Zig Forums admin.

I absolutely guarantee that the federal government can and WILL trace the OP, no matter what kind of VPN or Tor he's using.

ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED.

he's going to be under surveillance by the United States government, and will very likely be arrested.

Wait until February 1st to see the transparency report.

8ch.net/n/res/731074.html#73108

Attached: PicsArt_01-22-10.07.56.png (1080x1710, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/731074.html
archive.li/o9TU2
files.catbox.moe/ctwxwn.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SORRY. TYPO. HERE'S THE CORRECT URL

of course, Zig Forums admin deleted it.

8ch.net/n/res/731074.html

by the way…..

if you're SO STUPID that you think a VPN or using Tor can prevent the United States Government from tracing you, then you deserve exactly what's going to happen to you.

Attached: 1509314646465.jpg (588x823, 109.3K)

ive always wondered why some people think MS Paint is an art program

seriously, though… a brain injured newborn orangutan could create a better illustration on a casio wristwatch.

i am willing to bet that tomorrow morning, the FBI will contact Jim about this situation, and request all associated IP information.

This was the type of thing that the Dept of Homeland Security will take VERY VERY seriously

and they'll prosecute the Original Poster to the fullest extent of the law.

I hope you enjoy federal prison.

this is the type of crime that gets 25 to life

he thought by using vague, implied terminology, that he was skirting the boundaries of the law.

he was mistaken.

I cant wait to see the Transparency Report for this month

archive.li/o9TU2
I doubt any of these are still valid anyway.

Where is the leak of the names and addresses, so I can protect those people from those bastards!!

you dont seem to understand.

it doesnt matter if the addresses were valid or not

it was a FEDERAL CRIME to post an implied incitement to commit violent acts against FBI Agents (and also hint at a suicide attack)

If somebody conspires to commit a bank robbery, it doesnt matter if the idiot has the wrong address to the bank.

the United States Dept. of Justice will view this as a perfect opportunity to make an example out of someone.

There's a lotta kinds of free speech

files.catbox.moe/ctwxwn.pdf

Of course, im completely aware that the FBI will contact me about my report, and put me on a watchlist.

and i dont mind…….

it was worth it

hahahaha sure there is……….. ..

try telling that to an FBI Agent as they're handcuffing you.

There are also all kinds of criminal charges that can be levied against him. The way that law enforcement works is they charge you with EVERYTHING they can possibly extrapolate from the crime.

Johnny is a commie.

No one will be arrested because the post was made by a glownigger

The US government has nuclear bombs.

im actually a federal informant

nope. the thread was created by a human being on a computer, and he is going to be quickly placed under surveillance by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice, as well as Homeland Security in all likelihood.

Complete background checks will be performed and a thorough psychological assessment and profile.

I'm not going to name names, but…..

When I reported this directly to the administration of Zig Forums, they told me:

"Asking people to do murder suicides with a list of targets is not "trolling" and not a "prank". That type of thread is illegal. Please let me know if you come across another one."

As a United States citizen it was my legal obligation to report the thread to law enforcement, and since it was made over the Internet, it became the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

After promptly reporting the situation to the FBI, I immediately contacted the administration of Zig Forums.

Attached: PicsArt_01-22-11.14.47.png (939x1511, 1.14M)

And trust me… Jim will hand that motherfucker over to the FBI so fast that your eyes will cross…

Jim has always made it very clear that anybody who commits that type of crime on his website is going to be handed over to law enforcement.

Good Goy

I saw Johnny neptune rape a homeless black man in a new York alley way some years ago

A MESSAGE TO THE IDIOT WHO CREATED THAT THREAD:

I AM THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO YOU

Sincerely,
Andrew McGovern
dba JohnnyNeptune

223 College Street
Macon Georgia 31201
478-400-4672

idiot

Attached: PicsArt_01-22-11.35.20.jpg (1280x720, 82.5K)

bitch

I did this to you

Attached: IMG_20180307_103621.jpg (2448x3264, 1.13M)

But Johnny can act like the most unrepentant hebe/heeb on the entire site and it’s aok.

Attached: F348A0C7-97A8-4B1A-81D9-3A2600B09DDB.jpeg (357x240, 25.57K)

Running joke among government contractors is breaking a Tor encryption costs 5K.

Using Sam made me chuckle though. Very telling of his mindset.

lol @ you being SO stupid that you think that federal law enforcement has to pay a set fee to investigate

wow….

Bump

Real name’s Andrew. But you were running the name Killcen’s cat contest and Andy the Faggot was one of the Runner-ups. Can’t remember what name won. It’s all so tiresome.

Attached: 3F1433D2-F9E6-492D-80C0-38A890428D76.jpeg (540x720, 128.07K)

I’m getting too sleepy to be here. Night. Hope you’re well enough.

Im crashing too

be well

Goodnight, Zig Forums

goodnight jn