German Government Seeks To Ruin German Unlimited Top Speed Autobahn

Germany is about to become a lot less fun and a lot more draconian if a new series of draft proposals aimed at [carbon taxation and population control] would eliminate segments of the autobahn famous for no speed limit, instead capping drivers at 130 km/h (80 MPH), according to Reuters.

So no more of this: youtube.com/watch?v=ISI_2togzyw

The proposals would also eliminate a tax break for diesels, raise fuel taxes by 2023, and set quotas on the sale of electric and hybrid cars. [That's right, government-run markets!]

The proposals, outlined in a draft paper seen by Reuters, could prove controversial in car-mad Germany, whose decades-old motorway network is famous for “no limits” sections where drivers can put even the fastest cars through their paces.

Germany could be hit with heavy EU fines if it fails to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases and poisonous nitrogen oxides. Transport emissions, which have not fallen since 1990, are a particular target for reductions.

The proposals - which are still in their infancy, aim to cut greenhouse gas emissions in half. The National Platform on the FUture of Mobility is due to reports its findings at the end of March, which German legislators will then incorporate into a climate change law to be enacted later this year.

"Not every instrument and every measure will be accepted," the draft report acknowledges. "It will take political deftness, diplomatic skill and a willingness to compromise to achieve the climate change goals."

Ask Macron how hiking fuel taxes have been working out…

archive.fo/A3Qa5
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-21/germanys-autobahn-lose-unlimited-top-speed-under-proposed-climate-change

Attached: German Government Seeks To Ruin German Unlimited Top Speed Autobahn.jpg (375x500, 75.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=KJTw5xXxyKk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a shame

This is very similar to what happened with America's muscle cars, emission regulation standards killed most of them. That, and outsourcing did a number on them too.

Destroying Western culture, one despot at a time.

Good

Why is that good? How is destroying freedom and consumer rights "good" in any way?

Fucking shit, going after literally the ONLY thing left that makes Germany worthy of anything anymore…. their car industry!

That has got to crush their soul.

Oh well, more Yellow Vests in the streets soon, there is no stop to this. The political elite is destroying everything and they must be forced out, one way or another.

not going to happen. germanys car industry is stronger than the government

Careful. In the 50s and 60s in America we thought that too. Remember all the hot rod and muscle cars back then? Mostly regulated out of existence today! The car industry SUCKS ASS in USSA-today.

Germans need to fucking stand up to these commie bastards. Their cares are the only thing that gives Germany any advantage anymore. Their great industry is all they have left. If you take this away from them, they are de-facto a failed third world state. Period. End of story.

I wonder if these people spend all day coming up with new ways to make life suck just a little bit more.

hitler built the autobahn and it is the fastest highway with the least accidents of course they want it removed it shows that germans are superior motorists

Ahhhh, that figures. I'm not surprised.

THIS.

they did, all the ones that could do anything were killed, and even those that couldn't do anything were brutally raped, mutilated, and murdered. to send a message.
Germany had it's run, they have been under the thumb of the Bolshevists for too long.
The US is the last bastion of freedom, as much as the bolshevik fucksticks would like to run the show, they can't, not yet, not without consequence. as Ernst zundel said, Americans are heros with a revolutionary spirit, and they are armed to the teeth, and they have no problem with romper stomping commies.
Think, an entire army of Duke Nukems all equally pissed off.
The Germans wanted peace, they wanted to be good to their fellow man, that is why they lost.
Americans do not have such reservations, Americans can and will, at any given opportunity, rip out a motherfuckers jugular.
If there is any hope left in the world, it's in the land of the free, and I assure you, IT WILL BE FREE.

Amen.

I promise you, as an American, I will NEVER give up my arms. If they SWAT me some day Lord as my fucking witness I will go out blasting taking all I can with me, and sending them straight to the bowels of hell for which there is no expel.

Can (((we))) just SWAT this joker already?

I sit here with a loaded gun next to my computer. I sleep next to a loaded shotgun at night. When I get up, I never enter a room where there is not a loaded gun.

Please, I beg you. Go for it already!!!

make sure you say lots of duke quotes to get the point across
here is a reference for practice hooktube.com/watch?v=KJTw5xXxyKk