How do I response when Muslims say Jesus didn't go to heaven?

How do I response when Muslims say Jesus didn't go to heaven?

Attached: IMG_20181124_151957.jpg (719x711, 195.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_Jesus'_death
muflihun.com/muslim/30/5838
islamicity.org/5640/jesus-will-return/
lastprophet.info/muhammad-the-first-and-the-last-prophet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_Jesus'_death

tell them being attracted to 6 year olds is a mental illness

Tell them that Allah is a parody on other religions constructed by their so-called prophet. Allah is god of weakness, he is puny.
20 On that day humanity will throw away its idols of silver
and its idols of gold,
which they made for it to worship,
to the rodents[l] and to the bats—
21 to enter into the crevices of the rocks
and into the clefts of the crags
from the presence of the terror of Yahweh
and from the glory of his majesty,
when he rises[m] to terrify the earth.

Our God on the other hand, imagine when He RISES!

Some Muslims believe otherwise especially the Sufis even go the furthest in Islam accepting "Jesus Christ as God manifested in the flesh and resurrected" but that Mohamed is his final messenger to man shown in all the failings in the man of Mohamed himself but also his dedication with "his" supreme miracle being the creation of the Quran. Its really a translation problem with Muslims saying "Jesus didn't die on the cross" because Muslims are mostly taught that "Jesus the word" cannot be vanquished by men and wasn't because of his resurrection.

Since Islam bases itself with the teacher in an Imam it becomes whatever the Imam wants to teach and so along with his failings, just like with Protestants of the 16th century saying go destroy those Catholic icons. I'm sure such a sermon back then would've sounded a lot like an Islamic one.

Attached: Destruction_of_icons_in_Zurich_1524.jpg (2572x1638, 1.28M)

Sufis do not believe Jesus is God lmao. I've associated with sufi tariqas so I am speaking from experience. And overwhelmingly Muslims scholars and exegetes understand the Quran to mean that Jesus was never crucified or died.

Tell them that Jesus is God in your belief because God has to take the form of Man to save them and teach them practically about love. Furthermore tell them that it is true because God crated humans out of love and to love as He has loved them, unlike their Allah who created humans to worship His name only.

Tell them that Jesus Himself made heaven.

Incredible how little self-awareness you have

Tell them that if Allah can do anything, he can raise one of his prophets from the dead. and point out to them the reason that Muhammad said otherwise is because he was either a doetic gnostic who thought Jesus was crucified but it wasn’t real, or that he was trying to lessen the sacrifice of Jesus to make himself seem more important

Tell them to read Sahih Muslim 5838

get them to answer this
because their claim is bizarre

muflihun.com/muslim/30/5838
respect

Attached: Creeping_kitten.mp4 (640x640, 1.3M)

So Islam is just a mix of Jewish and Christian writing with no care for internal cohesion?
How can they claim Jesus and Mary are stainless from sin, but then Muhammad is greater than Jesus? It's pure nonsense.

Tell them they're not Muslim because Muslims don't believe that.

No. Muhammad is the LAST messenger, not the BEST messenger. In Islam, Jesus will return as the redeemer against the "false messiah".

So why do they like Jesus so much but decided to ignore most of what he said?
Why ignoring Jesus when he said he was God and deciding to believe in random tigger who said he was only a prophet?

Only a portion of Shia muslims accept the teachings of the Imams, the rest of them (90%) uses Quran, Sunna and Hadith as ultimate and unalterable authority, even the Caliph can't go against it.

Is this actually in the Quran? I have heard that some muslims believe a descendant of Muhammad will come back in the end of times and restore peace and justice in the world.

islamicity.org/5640/jesus-will-return/

Thing is, though, a lot of Muslims don't know about all of this because they don't read Qur'an - sort of like how there are many Christians who have never read a Bible.

Nah, it's widely believed that Muhammad is also the greatest messenger. It even says in a hadith that Muhammad existed before Adam was between water and clay (clearly ripping off Christ saying "before Abraham was, I am"). Muhammad was not born sinless but at a young age angels found him and performed open heart surgery on him and removed the stain on his heart (no, I'm not joking, this is what Muslims believe), and then for the rest of his life he never committed any major sin, only a few minor ones but he was forgiven for those.

Yes, Muslims believe that a descendant of Muhammad called the Mahdi will come in the last days and together with Jesus, who will descend from a cloud over Damascus, they will fight against the armies of Yajuj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog). After that Jesus will live an ordinary life, get married, have kids, and die.

I’m reading a book right now called Jesus Beyond Christianity. It centers on different views on Jesus by other major world religions. The section on Islam is pretty informative. Basically, in the Quran it says
In the Hadith, it says
As Islam grew, several different perceptions of Jesus grew
1. Jesus is a mere prophet, in many ways no different from Muhammad. His specific teachings aren’t that important as the Quran has been revealed
2. Jesus is an end-times figure. This view mainly comes from the Hadith, as it’s not mentioned in the Quran
3. Jesus was an ascetic who was pretty much beyond the world. This view rose in sufi stories. Jesus was a chaste wanderer who never had more than he needed
The third one became very popular. It lead to a view that Moses was the law prophet who taught how to live in this world, Jesus was the spiritual world who taught people to be concerned with the next life, and Muhammad syncretized their two views.
I’m not sure where you guys are getting this stuff about Jesus being a docetic spirit, or not being in Heaven, or being God. Islam doesn’t believe anything like that.

I assume you can quote that?

lastprophet.info/muhammad-the-first-and-the-last-prophet

New question. How do I respond when Jews say Jesus didn't go to heaven?

I guess pedophilia is a minor sin in Islam then.

it's not even a sin lol

Tell them why their ancestors didn't find him in hell.

KEK

They don't say that.