Three Muslim Immigrants Arrested for Conspiring with ISIS to Kill American Citizens

RELATED: >>>/related/14

Three Muslim immigrants in Michigan were arrested on Monday for conspiring to kill thousands of American citizens on behalf of ISIS, the DOJ has announced.

The conspiracy charge is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison. Like Obama, all three terrorists who were arrested were Kenyan-born naturalized citizens.

Thegatewaypundit.com reports:
web.archive.org/web/20190124143411/https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/doj-three-muslim-michigan-residents-arrested-for-conspiring-to-provide-material-support-to-isis-wanted-to-kill-non-believers/

“Members of the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) arrested Muse Abdikadir Muse (Muse Muse) at the Gerald R. Ford Airport in Grand Rapids, Michigan, after checking in for a flight to the first of a series of destinations on his way to Mogadishu, Somalia. Shortly thereafter, law enforcement arrested alleged coconspirators Mohamud Abdikadir Muse (Mohamud Muse), and Mohamed Salat Haji (Haji). All three defendants are naturalized U.S. citizens who were born in Kenya,” the DOJ said in a statement.

All three jihadists had pledged their allegiance to ISIS through videos they recorded. Two of the Muslim men said they wanted to ‘kill non-believers’ and use a car to mow down infidels here in the United States if they could not travel overseas to join ISIS.

Full press release from the DOJ regarding the arrest of the three Kenyan-born jihadists: justice.gov/opa/pr/michigan-residents-arrested-conspiracy-provide-material-support-isis

newspunch.com/three-muslim-immigrants-arrested-conspiring-isis-kill-american-citizens/
web.archive.org/web/20190124143348/https://newspunch.com/three-muslim-immigrants-arrested-conspiring-isis-kill-american-citizens/

Attached: Three Muslim Immigrants Arrested for Conspiring with ISIS to Kill American Citizens.jpg (600x454, 69.4K)

BUMPING REAL NEWS

deliberate destabilization

There is a reason these scumbags are being allowed to come into our country illegally without being properly vetted.

Just as their holy book tells them

whaaaaaaaaat?

according to their religion, they all should, but most of them are simply pussies

No, most of them are not total lunatic psychotic dicks.

The rest of them that follow their violent religion word for word are lunatic psychotic dicks who should not be allowed into this country in the first place.

This is why we need strong vetting and not complete open borders for third world foreigners.

anti-slide

Fortunately these three got caught, God only knows how many of them the government let in the last 12+ years now.

Notice how the terror attacks have stopped since the deep state got distracted by Trump? They daren't allow nor launch any more in case it validates his border security stance.
Trump has made America Safe.

What the fuck, is fbi actually doing their job, instead of entrapping retards to justify their existence? These all could be Obama's son's.

This! Stop being culturally insensitive, you bigots!

Fucking cis-gendered racists with their white privilege. I demand to be murdered by a proper moslem.

Speak the truth more! Don't ever stop.

I won't stop. I'm going to keep posting real news until all the shills either flee this place running for cover or until I die of a stroke. I now have a compassionate hatred for the evil that is deliberately destroying our nation and our way of life. They are a bunch of control freak treasonous parasites who deserve to be lined up against a wall, and shot in the back of their heads.

Rolling for this.

Dubs confirms you will die of a stroke soon.

Anons, I'm getting old and I hate to say this, as much as I love posting REAL NEWS here, it leaves me angry and heartbroken for this country's future. The more I know, the more I don't want to do this but I can't stop the REAL NEWS. There is something divine about what I do, as if the Lord has spoken to me and told me "you shalt speak the truth no matter what happens."

both are false
they are pack animals
pack animals are not pussies for not fighting when they are evenly or outmatched, that would be stupid
they are pussies however when they do fight, because they rely on the pack to strike and move
just follow the buddy system and don't ever let yourself or someone else be outnumbered, because that's when they get uppity
case in point, it was a GROUP of them that got busted, not an individual.
if you think they're bad now, wait until their numbers are 1-1 or outnumber whites, you'll start hearing about sharia law and rampant suicide bombings and killings of all varieties

so then tell us O prophet, what shalt be done to protect the holy land from the Saracen invaders?

Never said I was a prophet, I just said the Lord wants me to speak the truth and post REAL NEWS. At least I get that feeling that is what I was intended to do in God's eyes.

We should pray and prepare, in the end, if there is conflict, we need to be ready because our enemies hate us with passion and want to see us mangled and crushed without mercy.

in english preacher

You can read.