Parents arrested for splitting 14-month-old son's tongue with scissors, officials say

MAGA!!

foxnews.com/us/parents-arrested-for-splitting-14-month-old-sons-tongue-with-scissors-officials-say

"The parents of a 14-month-old Indiana boy are accused of child abuse after investigators said someone likely used scissors to split the boy's tongue, a report said Wednesday.

Holly Cota, 28, and boyfriend Scott Edwards, 33, were arrested last Friday in connection with injuring the child, WTHI-TV reported.

The boy was taken to the Union Hospital in Terre Haute, the New York Post reported, citing the Tribune Star.

Edwards is facing charges of aggravated battery and neglect of a dependent. Officers said Cota lied about how the child's injuries occurred, the station reported."

Attached: scott-edwards-holly-cota-377.jpg (1862x1048, 134.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory
idontgiveafuckaboutyourlink.com
anybodycanfindalinktosupporttheiropion.com
iaccidentallymisspelledopinion.org
youstillunderstoodwhatimeant.com
abrahamlicolnwasmadeoutofcheese.com
weblinksmeanabsolutelynothing.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This has nothing to do with politics or the maga movement, you fucking simpleton.

They were just keeping a family tradition.

At least they hadn't pierced the kid's penis head or given him the WWE Smackdown tattoo around his butthole yet.

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-08.20.52.jpg (1707x960, 168.28K)

CORRECTION:

white trash uneducated trailer park morons have EVERYTHING to do with the MAGA faggotry

without white trash, Trump would've never been elected

Attached: 1 VuajtwH76iHUy-I_6FrN5g.jpeg (1024x449, 136.53K)

In fact, they're synonymous

Schwartzen

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-08.37.08.jpg (1500x843, 273.93K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-08.36.23.jpg (1000x694, 98.29K)

I'm surprised that they don't have face tattoos.

Wow just wow.Shitlords are arresting the parents now. They were just helping their child wxoress his lizard identity.

Express*

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-09.01.04.jpg (1300x1300, 208.27K)

Since the adults are both Trump supporters, I'm pretty sure the child's split tongue was for sexual purposes.

The brat was probably running his mouth about what an embarrassing, ineffective president Trump is again.

At least that's the last time the little bastard will say Trump is an illiterate idiot

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-09.26.49.jpg (2172x1448, 574.42K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-09.30.08.jpg (1200x1200, 162.35K)

Make America Great Again……..

Right ?……..

Congratulations, Trump Supporters !!

You're on the same level as the average trailer park white trash piece of shit uneducated hick.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump but whatever.

OP is delusional as usual.

Meanwhile libtards have their children diced up in the womb to be sold like used car parts.

Attached: 8626516.jpg (420x245, 19.57K)

==AGAIN: WHITE TRASH HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP'''

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-10.04.12.jpg (1600x1301, 283.86K)

RE: abortions

perhaps you will eventually discover your own planet, where you can be king, and finally your irrelevant opinions matter…..

until that day comes, nobody even realizes you exist

Every time, kids of a single mother getting abused by her boyfriend. The mother is complicit and should face the same punishment the boyfriend gets.

See the thing is, you can't feign concern about children when you support this shit. Your ad hoc attempt to use it as a wedge issue is transparent and pathetic.

Attached: 150929_Forensics-1250x650.jpg (1250x650, 130.85K)

RE: every time

You're correct……
except for all of the hundreds of thousands of married couples who abuse their kids

All in your head. And most of the "white trash" out there tends to be in the major cities. Even more so than the trailer parks, which is pretty sad. And most "white trash" are not even political, they are wannabe negros acting like "gangsters" (aka clowns).

Who ever said i have concern for children?

As for "clowns" yes, ICP's jugaloos would be a great example of "white trash".

You have a real blackbelt in Jew-Doh.

Lol yeah…… Suurrrre…….

perhaps you should go outside occasionally and stop pretending like your computer was a substitution for real life experience?

they should have been offered a reward for permanent sterilization as 18 yo, they will never do anything useful to society excluding dark entertainment

Agreed @ juggalos

the average ICP fan grew up in a trailer park

detected the guy who's posting from a single-wide trailer

If Hillary was elected you would've already experienced an unexplained mysterious death for Photoshopping Hillary and Bill in a negative light. Look up the Clinton body count series.

I lived most of my life offline, remember who your talking to?

At least the elites have given you a nice and big generalized group to focus your hatred on while they continue to erode your rights.

Speaking of which,,,,,,,,,,

??????????????????????????????
your comment?????????????????

exactly….. that's why Trump supporters actually believed he was a 'genius businessman', a 'master negotiator' who was going to make Mexico pay for a wall that will never be built

white trash didnt vote for trump because poor people hate trump. trump takes away free stuff. people living in low to middle class suburbs are not white trash poor people. That's like the difference of living in the black projects vs black suburbs, a lot more money is required for a house than a tiny apartment paid for by the government. Trailers cost like 5000 dollars or something, or people who rent trailers for 150 dollars a month or something stupid like that.

>misspelled you're

yeah now i know

INCORRECT !

across the board, uneducated white trash voted for trump

just look at any trump rally. Theyre all obese rednecks

Not to mention, only white trash uneducated hicks believe in jesus

Attached: trumpsuporters.jpg (594x334, 84.99K)

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
Also, FYI Zig Forums vols, I am shitposting. If I were to post again with this AIDS, then I would be spamming. Although I am spamming the phrase in my post, in the post you banned me for, I did not. Now, I'm fine with being banned for a few days, because Zig Forums a shite (no thanks to you faggots), but honesty is the best policy (/sw/, I am looking at you). :3
This is autism.

'murica tbh

Attached: white trash 1.jpg (640x640, 64.91K)

'murica!

Attached: white trash 2.jpg (1600x1053, 966.86K)

One man's trash is another man's tresure

Attached: white trash 3.jpg (550x547, 85.33K)

ready for a bun in the oven

Attached: white trash 4.jpg (225x225, 8.59K)

Bullshit

Attached: 87055-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 26.77K)

every democrat rally is niggers, spics, jews, gays, and ugly women. Every trump rally is white guys, dads, good moms, a few hot girls in college, 3 based minorities, and 1 based black man

For every fatty I'll post two honeys.

Attached: white trash 5.jpg (530x530, 109.72K)

Fun fact: Trump was put over the top by middle class, college educated White women who refused to support Hillary.

Who cares ?

Im NOT a Democrat

Attached: images(3).jpg (285x177, 11.54K)

Pretty accurate! My favorite part of his candidacy was seeing that there are actually good, sane people out there. Living in a big city full of libtard cattle can cause despair.

FACT: you're wrong.

He lost the popular vote
the electoral college has nothing to do with women who didnt like hillary

Attached: 2F86A23100000578-3367871-image-m-15_1450624910518.jpg (634x715, 174.08K)

Attached: maga babes a.jpg (1024x1024, 304.83K)

yo mama

I hate Hillarys guts. I wouldnt vote for her in a million years. I wouldn't vote for ANYBODY.

I agree with you completely that Democrats are niggers….

But that doesn't mean Trump supporters are better than niggers

Attached: nesck3gg6lbp9wngbfiw.jpg (800x450, 81.04K)

her tits are disgusting

lol @ assuming you're 'elite'

Attached: GettyImages-484797684-1024x802.jpg (1024x802, 241.88K)

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory

1992 : the last time ill ever vote

america is nothing BUT white trash & niggers

Attached: MAC04_TRUMP_POST04.jpg (822x548, 100.75K)

idontgiveafuckaboutyourlink.com

Uneducated…….

Lazy………

Obese…….

Illiterate……..

white trash

Attached: lead_960.jpg (960x640, 104.98K)

lol @ 'based'

theres no difference between a nigger and a white trash trump supporter

Attached: GettyImages_588416184.0.jpg (1200x800, 133.44K)

Besides, that link was for the lurkers. I was just attaching my payload to your shit thread. Keep bumping, faggot.

anybodycanfindalinktosupporttheiropion.com

iaccidentallymisspelledopinion.org

youstillunderstoodwhatimeant.com

abrahamlicolnwasmadeoutofcheese.com

weblinksmeanabsolutelynothing.com

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-10.54.40.jpg (1489x693, 120.01K)

Britcigarette here:

I always said it was dangerous that americans and muslims think its perfectly fine to cut the end of a kids knob off. So its all dry and fucked up.
Once you start doing surgical modifications to your child, particular his genitals you would obviously continue that and feel like its your right as a parent to modify or remove any part of your childs anatomy.

Brit confirmed

duller than a fucking bot

kys

*grins*

im flattered

If it's a Trump thing, then why did all of the trailer parks have Hillary signs??? All you libs are degenerate welfare parasites and you know it.

That white trash biker could probably cave your head in though.

Hwite culture. Hwite pride worldwide.

That white trash biker can barely make it to the trailer's bathroom to try and force out a bowel movement

White people lmao. WTF is wrong with whites? Fucking sub animals.

Attached: 97db17f2f3f9122ef7031368182317525431adf6b923b3429d34d965534a92c9.jpg (700x410, 40.75K)

bumpin

bump

I’ll never understand these stupid, stupid women ffs!

Absolutely

wonder who keeps sliding this?

Attached: salo-or-the-120-days-of-sodom-movie-poster-1975-1020430210.jpg (520x698, 36.54K)

THREE TRUTHS THAT INVALIDATE YOUR WHITE TEARS:

1: WHITES ARE LIARS. You savages have a tendency to project and deflect, and outright LIE about anything that highlights your satanic nature. Male and Female, young and old, you sickos wouldnt know truth if it kicked you in the face. No? Lmao ask the Native Americans about your 'treaties'.

2: WHITES ARE EVIL. This is NOT up for debate, as history and current events prove this BEYOND ALL DOUBT. No other race has launched nukes, stolen as much land, killed as many indigenous peoples, ruined as many ecosystems and invented truly sick things such as necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia, transgenderism, feminism, homosexuality, atheism, satanism, racism, weaponized viruses, STD's and STI's, world war, the school to prison pipeline, jim crow, the transatlantic slave trade, manifest destiny, serial killing, redlining….whew. AND SO MUCH MORE. Whites have done SO MUCH SHEER EVIL TO EVERY RACE ON THE PLANET at some point. But there is good news, you reap what you sow. Which highlights truth #3:

3: WHITES ARE DYING. From the Opioid plague, to the new outbreak of hepatitis A and HIV (due to shared needles from shooting heroin) NTM, the massive upspike of colon and skin cancers, Suicides of despair, Birthrates that have fallen PAST THE POINT OF RECOVERY, and so on.

YOUR SINS HAVE FOUND YOU OUT. THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE. YOU ARE ALL WITNESSING THE VENGEANCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD VS YOUR SATANIC RACIST CAVE BEAST RACE.

Go ahead. Buy all the guns you want. Form your hate group tiki torch marches, scream, rage, mob up, whatever. IT WONT SAVE YOU.

400 years of pain. 400 years of humiliation, death and despair. 400 years of disenfranchisement and double standard laws from double dealing whites.

YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DEAD. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET.

WE OUTNUMBER YOU. WE REMEMBER YOU. NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN. NO ONE HAS FORGIVEN.

Enjoy the time you have left. JUSTICE IS COMING. Tick tock.

You wh*teoid subhumans.

Sean pls.

Knowing the jewdicial system that'll be anything but a guarantee

Stopped reading there

Why do whites love wallowing in ignorance?

kek

silly wh*toid, know that you went ahead and read every single word of that post and currently you are trying to cope with those hard truths by pretending to not have read it at all.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Mr. Macaco