Vaccines Now Being Contaminated With Glyphosate (Glyphosate Is A Carcinogen)

>>>/related/11

With pesticides containing disease-causing chemicals like glyphosate, many parents wouldn’t dream of letting their kids eat fruits and vegetables that aren’t organic. These kids may not be consuming much glyphosate, but if they get vaccinated, the chemical could well be injected into their bodies, where it can cause even more harm.

A recent study carried out by scientists Stephanie Seneff and Anthony Samsel shows how many of the most popular vaccines in use today are contaminated with this dangerous chemical, which has been classified as “probably carcinogenic in humans” by the World Health Organization. Once it has been injected, it could set in motion a “cascade of diseases” far worse than those targeted by the vaccine in the first place.

archive.fo/vjMzN
naturalhealth365.com/vaccines-glyphosate-1973.html

Glyphosate has been linked to diseases like cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, attention deficit disorder and autism, to name a few. The manufacturer of best-selling weed killer Roundup, Monsanto, is facing class-action lawsuits on behalf of thousands of people who developed non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma after being exposed to the chemical; is that really something you want to inject into your children’s bodies?

Vaccine makers aren’t intentionally including such a potentially deadly ingredient in their products (unlike thimerosal). Instead, the animal byproducts used to grow the vaccine, like egg protein, gelatin, or casein, often come from animals who ate feed made of GMOs that had been sprayed with glyphosate. These animal products are also used in vaccines as stabilizers.

Although Samsel admitted that he expected they might find some glyphosate in the vaccines they tested, he was shocked by just how contaminated they actually were. To ensure accuracy, multiple samples of many varieties of vaccines were tested across several labs. Among the vaccines tested were influenza, hepatitis B, pneumonia, shingles, diphtheria/tetanus/pertussis, measles/mumps/rubella, and chicken pox.

One vaccine for measles, mumps and rubella, MMR-II, had 3.740 parts per billion of glyphosate, while a different sample registered 2.90 ppb. A sample of Merck’s shingles vaccine Zostavax, had .42 ppb of glyphosate. The flu vaccine – the one we are often told is safe – wasn’t immune to the problem, with Novartis’s Fluviran clocking in at 1.70 ppb in some tests.

The finding has prompted advocates to demand that all mass vaccinations are postponed until manufacturers start using animals that only consume organic feed and are tested for glyphosate. Vaccines are bad enough as they are with formaldehyde, aluminum and mercury; throwing glyphosate into the mix can only cause further harm.

Indeed, glyphosate is already known to amplify the toxicity of other toxins in a synergistic effect. It bioaccumulates in your organs and bones, and these accumulations are extremely dangerous. The thought that babies are being injected with it at the beginning of their lives is extremely disheartening.

Glyphosate is becoming more and more difficult to avoid. It’s not just a matter of buying organic produce these days. It is sprayed on all sorts of crops prior to harvest to facilitate that process, and it was recently found in a long list of common breakfast foods and snacks including oatmeal, cereals, orange juices, chips, and granola bars. Some of these foods came from brands with healthier reputations, highlighting the importance of making your own food and knowing its sources.

archive.fo/uSzHO
naturalnews.com/2019-01-24-vaccines-are-contaminated-with-glyphosate.html

Attached: Vaccines Now Being Contaminated With Glyphosate.png (575x360, 350.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4XyVl
archive.fo/dis4i
archive.fo/D1dLr
archive.fo/OKNB1
archive.fo/bpoKc
archive.fo/7WvSX
archive.fo/s6tbb
archive.fo/pm10o
archive.fo/Wrtie
archive.fo/yKY6D
archive.fo/3KgHk
archive.fo/85Teb
archive.fo/XAQDs
archive.fo/5Zpd8
archive.fo/1r8gZ
archive.fo/ddntR
archive.fo/du4Xx
archive.ph/GTGDZ
epa.gov/ingredients-used-pesticide-products/glyphosate
archive.fo/dQlvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well I'm not surprised, and its going to be ignored. Just like all the other hostile corruption aimed against us and our families. And if you resist any of this your labeled a "kook" and ridiculed for it. What a fucking hellhole world this is now and honestly I can't wait till I leave it, I'll be going to a much better place than this.

Well I got to say they're doing an awesome job increasing cancer rates and killing people. Wow! So wonderful.

DM me on Twitter. I may have an offer for you.

I'm not on any social media. I refuse to be a part of the corporate platforms. Thats why I lurk here and on other open alternative platforms.

I see this is being sliden as well.

Are you goyim even allowed to talk about real news? Or is it just your job to glow on this board as much as possible?

Haven't gotten the flu, and now I don't get glyphosates into my body. But I do wish they would clean up vaccines.

I want to make you an offer for your kidney but I need it while you’re still alive. Live donors are superior.

DEAR KILLCEN, ROUNDUP IS NOT A PESTICIDE… IT'S AN HERBICIDE

Blame Mike Adams for that mistake, not me.

Killcen, if you've EVER eaten a slice of bread, or anything made from wheat, you've got more glyphosphate in your bloodstream and tissues than 4,000 viccination shots.

So…….

Youre freely admitting that your 'sources' are unreliable?

I eat mostly high quality meat (no hormones, no nitrites or additives) and organic non-GMO vegetables. Once in a while I bake my own bread, but use non-GMO flour to do so!

One small mistake doesn't mean the whole report is wrong.

When they harvest wheat, they spray ALL OF IT with glyphosphate, to ensure the dryness is even.

Every human who eats ANYTHING made from wheat has high levels of glyphosphate in their blood, and stored in their tissues & organs.

Yet i dont see you focusing on this fact.

Instead, you're focusing on the vaccination shots, which may OR MAY NOT contain negligible trace amounts of the toxin.

Do you know what's really good? Cook the steak medium rare, throw some fresh garlic on it and sizzle it on low temp, for a bout a minute each side. Then throw some freshly cut organic ginger on the vegetables and stir them up.

Thats a killcen-style steak 'en dwar!!

I think oatmeals have glyphosphate too. I eat a lot of potatoes—a lot. Wonder how they’re killing me.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

when the author of the story doesn't know the difference between a pesticide and an herbicide, and obviously has no idea what glyphosphate is, nothing else he says about it carries any weight.

it also speaks volumes about 'natural news', and their lack of oversight nd journalistic integrity.

Or you could sizzle the garlic in butter or ghee and pour it onto a medium rare cooked steak, which is also delicious! I also like putting a little salt and lots of ground up pepper!

MONSANTO MEGADEATH RELATED:
archive.fo/4XyVl (Weed-Whacking Herbicide Proves Deadly to Human Cells)
archive.fo/dis4i (Study Confirms Glyphosate Causes Liver and Kidney Failure)
archive.fo/D1dLr (Obama's EPA Colluded With Monsanto To Allow Cancerous Herbicide Roundup)
archive.fo/OKNB1 (New Evidence About the Dangers of Monsanto’s Roundup)
archive.fo/bpoKc (GMO Crops Killing Millions of Kangaroos In Australia)
archive.fo/7WvSX (Brazil Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/s6tbb (Russia Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/pm10o (Netherlands Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/Wrtie (38+ Countries Have Banned GMO Crops So Far: TOXIC)
archive.fo/yKY6D (64+ Countries Have GMO Warning Labels So Far: TOXIC)
archive.fo/3KgHk (UK Bans Monsanto Roundup, Glyphosate Over Toxicity)
archive.fo/85Teb (Commiefornia Wine Found Contaminated With Glyphosate)
archive.fo/XAQDs (Monsanto Lied, Bullied Scientists To Hide Cancer Risks)
archive.fo/5Zpd8 (Brazil Bans Glyphosate Due To Cancer Risks)
archive.fo/1r8gZ (Judge Rules Against Monsanto, Ordered To Pay $290 Million For Causing Cancer)
archive.fo/ddntR (Monsanto's Glyphosate Linked To Global Decline In Honey Bees)
archive.fo/du4Xx (Bayer Pharmaceuticals To Fire 12,000 After Monsanto Legal Troubles)
archive.ph/GTGDZ (Monsanto Deliberately Sold Deadly Chemicals On Consumer Market)

Same ol’ “If it’s alternative it’s true” ploy.

Its like choosing a news article about pyrophosphate, but the author thinks pyrophosphate is a brand of bubble gum.

it discredits the entire article.

and it's NOT a tiny mistake.

Many of those links are not even from "alternative" sources. Monsanto got sued in courts over this. They LOST. They were exposed for covering up glyphosate's links to cancer! It is REAL.

Should I redo the article, correct it, and re-post then?

and if the article claims that bubblegum can be found in cat food, the entire article is wrong.

Because although pyrophosphate is indeed a component of cat food, it's not bubble gum.

nope…….

i just enjoy being a pain in the ass

Lol

Not free press either.

Well well….

"Glyphosate has been used as a pesticide since the 1970s."

what you SHOULD do:

learn from this. accept the fact that 'natural news' isn't exactly credible

No its NOT wrong. I just found an official EPA link claiming it to be a pesticide!!

"Glyphosate has been used as a pesticide since the 1970s."

I never realized what a lecty Killcen is, but I should have seen it. Afterall, he uses a Communist OS.

lol i told you that i simply enjoy being a pain in the ass

MADE YOU LOOK!!!

BULLSHIT.

archive.fo/dQlvY

or

No I do not. I use an old linux OS. And a Windows XP which I don't use online, only for ripping media.

anything that ends in 'cide' as to do with death

and an herbicide will also kill insects, because its a poison.

and a pesticide will also kill humans, because its a poison.

Nevertheless, glyphosphate salts ARE AN HERBICIDE that get off-labelled to kill insects

RE: ripping media

so youre a thief ?

FOSS is Communist. It’s not baste Stallman-approved FSF Free Software, as in freedom. You let binary blobs spy on your machine knowing full well you could install Parabola or Trisquel. You’re a Commie.

And you support Commie CIA news because it confirms your reality bias. Your reality is Communist.

LET'S JUST BE HONEST, OKAY?

Monsanto developed RoundUp as an herbicide

not as a pesticide

Case Closed
see how easy that was?

how long have you been a thief?

I don't use FOSS, its just an old school linux OS, and I don't even update it!

What the hell is that? Don't even know, have to look that up.

WRONG! I'm exposing communism and this is as close at things can get to communism today! Well almost.

is thievery part of your 'making america great again' plan?…

should ALL Americans steal ?

A LONG TIME baby.

I've been ripping and pirating media since I got my first computer (that was the mid 90s).

Hahahahahahahaha

ahhhh….. yeah, i see……………………….

so youre a complete hypocrite ?

*hangs my head in shame*

wow…. killcen is a common thief

No, not a common thief. Not a shoplifter. But I do like my old music and old sitcoms and old movies. And I DO want backups of all of that old time media. So whats the big deal? More than half that shit they won't even sell today those God damned communist bastards!!!

I actually bragged to my kids about being your friend, killcen.

i told them about how you stand up for truth and honesty, and how you wanted america to be great again….

but now im going to have to tell them that you're a thief.

Seriously…. who the hell sells DVDs of Frugal Gourmet series or Jennifer Slept Here!?

Communist confirmed.

and my mother was SO proud of you. remember how the grandkids brought her over here to enjoy the toasters?

now she's probably going to think you stole the toasters

Bullshit. We pay our taxes. We pay the price of inflation too. You mean we can't have a little fun now and then without being labled "communist" now days? Fuck that shit!

Attached: istockphoto-154932368-612x612.jpg (612x408, 34.4K)

Thats the way I look at it, honestly, half the fucking old sitcoms I watch don't even sell anymore. You can't find them anywhere in a modern S H I T N I G G E R store….. so what the fuck is the big deal ripping it from a P2P/BT network?

I dont know how you can sleep at night

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 33.32K)

Laws are there to protect the artist. So you let criminal oligarchs run wild while you fetishize their crimes and others glorifying them through the media while simultaneously depriving artists, who do good, of their livelihood.

Communist.

If I could find DVDs of the American Antique Road Show from PBS I'd buy them in a heartbeat!!!!

Guess what? Commies don't sell them! At all!

The big deal is they are under copyright protection, unlight your commie OS.

unlike*

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-12.10.08.png (1080x786, 98.99K)

They’re not available because so many have stolen them that they cannot afford to!

A commie OS is something like Windows 10! Thats a big anal probe up the ass, and I ain't having it!

If the commies decide to sell them, I'd buy them. Most of the old stuff I collect I can't even find in stores no more! So fuck 'em! "Free market" my ass!!!

Yah…. right.

I've talked to ex-celebs before, kid, calling 'em up on their home phones pleading to make deals to sell their old shows. They don't give a rats ass about my offers!!!

Except you pay for Windows 10 by consenting to data collection. You pay, and you get a product. Xubuntu reverse engineered Windows code and gave it to criminal downloaders who use the internet as an engine of destabilization. Very communistic.

Ok, you’re weird.

Nevertheless you don’t get to take what you want just because no one is offering it to you. Would you rape someone under this same rationale?

Very very great and innovative! I love it!

How the hell does THAT make something communist?

I beg to differ, and I do. If they act like an asshole, I will respond in such a way. On the other hand, I bought the Andy Griffith series on DVD…. because they fucking sold it, as capitalism would!!!

It’s the same thing the Chinese do with American technology. Knock offs. Are you a Chinaman now? Little Piking Gook?

Ok, rapist detected.

Well thats not right. Perhaps we should man up and do the exact same thing to them? Or slap huge tariffs on their asses over it.

The Chinese create nothing for us to steal. They are insects.

Windows 10 steals your data and sells it to other corporations and government agencies too.

I won't support such communistic nonsense. I want to control my own OS, and decide what is on it, and what is not. And I have EVERY RIGHT to do that - AND WILL.

Oh, and the tariff thing apparently hurt us more than them.

Maybe we should cancel trade with China then, and make and sell our own products over here? MADE AND SOLD IN AMERICA ONLY!? Sounds logical to me. We'll only trade raw resources perhaps, not products.

Just a note: you know what made the internet so great in the first place. Nope, it wasn't pastebins! It was P2P file sharing networks! Thats what made the internet GREAT.

All this big tech spy crap for mindless consumers? That is CRAP. Garbage. Shit for the goyim to lap up.

Selling your data to third parties isn’t communism but a violation of privacy penumbra. The way our system works is new technologies are regulated over time as their harms get pointed out during litigation. If you want to tighten up consent laws you can do so through the courts. But your lawlessness on the internet does not help your case. And anyway, you’re unwilling to address problems we have because you’re a Communist: you think there are good and evil people and you want the evil ones thrown out so you can have more free stuff.

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-12.26.12.jpg (1000x1000, 89.52K)

Can’t work because of the financial system. We could kill them in large measure and install our dictators and our banks.

Sounds a LOT like communism to me!!

Everything I prepared with is legit bought. I don't steal guns or shoplift, I'm not a nigger.

However, I will engage in internet piracy when needed and necessary. Sharing is caring.

It’s not. It’s oligarchy. We operate globally.

Oligarchy = Communism.

Same thing. Seriously. All communist countries have oligarchies that are above the law and enslave the goyim. WAKE UP.

You can’t call what you do both piracy and sharing. Which is it? I say piracy. You’re a Somali nigger living in a failed state and taking whatever look his 22LR can secure him.

loot*

False equivalence. Oligarchy was around in ancient times. Communism is barely 100 years old.

I share what is not widely available with others and will continue to do so. If that makes me a "thief" so be it.

Ok, so long as you admit it.

Attached: 20190125_092610.png (1280x1280, 381.71K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-12.32.28.jpg (460x215, 24.6K)

Communist countries all have oligarchies.

Oligarchy is not Communism though. You’re basically saying water is wet. Yeah, dude, I know.

Oligarchies breed communism, communism is another term meaning subjugation of the masses on their terms, not our terms.

So fuck that shit. And if America is turning communist, then fuck America as well. There I said it!!!

I prefer to define Communism as greater and greater centralization of control, like in a bee hive or an ant farm. Your definition seems to suggest most people aren’t npc scum who need not be subjugated.

As for “turning,” it done turnt already. A long time ago. Say 1913 at the latest, but if you ask me this country was founded by the same kind of people ruling today and it merely took 250 years for the stupid goyim to turn that hamster wheel in their heads just a little despite thousands of years worth of literature making the entire affair crystal clear.

Capitalism does not support oligarchy, it supports fair competition, consumer choice, supply and demand based system.

We no longer have such a system today. Regulated out of existence because of commie bureaucrats and their (((oligarch))) interests. So if I have to boycott or disobey, then I will. I approve of pirating content from the assholes who want it all for themselves!

That means America is made up of those European peoples who not only rejected the logos of the Catholic church but betrayed their racial kin in order to become a disposable golem: two time losers.

Attached: aa9555921ec81ba32b52b4549b5aef49_original.png (1024x576, 619.71K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-12.43.04.png (1024x576, 713.61K)

Capitalism came out of jewish economic predation among the Dutch. See E. Michael Jones’ book Baren Metal. Capitalism and Communism are two sides of the same modern shekel.

In Jones’ words, “Capitalism is state-sponsored usury.”