Based Japan Make Insufferable Trannies to Neuter Themselves like Feral Animals before Transitioning

TOKYO (AP) — Human rights and LGBT activists on Friday denounced a ruling by Japan’s Supreme Court upholding a law that effectively requires transgender people to be sterilized before they can have their gender changed on official documents.

The court said the law is constitutional because it was meant to reduce confusion in families and society. But it acknowledged that it restricts freedom and could become out of step with changing social values.

The 2004 law states that people wishing to register a gender change must have their original reproductive organs, including testes or ovaries, removed and have a body that “appears to have parts that resemble the genital organs” of the gender they want to register.

More than 7,800 Japanese have had their genders changed officially, according to Justice Ministry statistics cited by public broadcaster NHK.

The unanimous decision by a four-judge panel, published Thursday, rejected an appeal by Takakito Usui, a transgender man who said forced sterilization violates the right to self-determination and is unconstitutional.

apnews.com/9ef16f52e9b94b9a838b17a63c6c1e8d

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sativa_high/status/1092249311318929408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's because trannies do this as a sick means of control and nothing more. It shouldn't matter because they essentially sterilize themselves doing their treatments anyway, but now suddenly they pretend they care about their fertility only because this gesture makes them feel they don't have control over others. Trannies are disgusting

good.

Pick one. Only one.

Fucking based.

Global homo focusing on Japan now…

Why does this matter though? Do women get special treatment or something?

You know the moment this question is honestly answered is the moment the progressive lie shatters right?

The jew fears the Samurai

Fixed the title for OP, since they think Nippon works exactly like America, with WorldWarII values.

Nothing says more Americanizionism than a National Registry everyone has access to, even your dead dog.

I should have written asexual to fit the agenda perfect, wouldn't want to fix the already below Africa birth rates.

Oh, Subject line ommited, well in
I said:
Cucked Japan Neuters Mentally Ill People while Allowing Sex changes to the National Registry

You know, trade your reproductive organs for lower birth rates.

This is exactly what should happen to degenerate freaks like trannies. If, as they say, they were born with fucked up wiring in their body chemistry, then all the more reason for them not to reproduce and create more fucked up humans. Regardless, they should not be passing their degenerate ideals onto impressionable children. So this is a good plan, no matter how you look at it. Japan is one of the last sane countries, it appears.

They truly are revolting examples of human beings.

Niggers and kikes are more revolting.

Note how OP omits people that don't want to be in a national registry

See
Japan is eternally cucked now, there is nothing we can do to save them.

This. Japan will soon fall for the eternal globohomo. Their time is up and all we can do is surrender them to our kike enemies.

To be fair those retards shouldn't have been so nonchalant about some deranged tranny lunatic standing there with an axe being fucking weird

let just neuter the stupid and ugly until we get a world of sexy genius people. lol.

Attached: lady_beholder_by_thedjib.jpg (830x700, 187.31K)

it's hard to hate the japanese, it really is

LGBTFO

Yes actually. A vast majority will not transition completely. They are fetishists who are attracted to their own bodies. They get social justice points for being tranny. They get to be part of the community of people that has scientists and government bending the knee. As put it, it's about power and control, not individual rights

Reminder.

Attached: the tale of the reddit tranny.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

They should neuter their commies. Make the world a better place by removing the vermin from the gene-pool.

Kikes are definitely more revolting. I'm not sure about niggers. They are about on par with transfags.

But we've collectively identified the most revolting possible human being. A transfag nigger kike. That individual would sum up all the worst traits humanity has to offer.

A transfag nigger kike who was raised by lesbians who forced them to transition, even though the child didn't naturally show any signs of transfaggotry. This person could hate themselves on like 12 different levels!

Pretty sure there's already a term for the kind of people that want to dress up and look like women but never actually consider cutting their dongs off, it's called being a drag queen.

I think there's an even more disturbing screencap somewhere about how everything turn out down there. I wonder what these guys expect? That they WONT have a gaping wound for the rest of their lives? It honestly sounds like absolute hell, to think that in the past it was considered to be punishment to get your dick cut off.

Crossdresser

Except drag queens and crossdressers don't change their genders or transition. They are HATED by trannies too

Not surprised. Crossdressers get to return to normal anytime they want. Trannies must forever live with regret.

Exactly this. Crossdressers know it's a fetish. Trannies fell for the pyramid scheme that is their community. They're like heroin addicts

IT'S MA'AM

Attached: e1fabfb2bd7f2390f517dfbe9dfb11b1374a55fea2ea5901521d667fa06c00af.jpg (732x814, 165.78K)

How DARE you forget my pronouns that I change once every few months?!?!?!?

How DARE you only change once every few months and not whenever you feel like it. Bigot scum!

Attached: 054f16c5-647c-4197-88da-fa6ef7766124.png (514x415, 21.82K)

kill yourself faggot, the gooks are purging you and there is nothing you can do about it.

I read this twice. And it still doesn't make any sense to me. WTF is this faggot saying?

In the Japanese 3x California real estate for 14+hr work shifts and children legally forced to 10hr schools to pay a debt for siding with the correct ideology and lost?!!!
No one can afford 2 children anymore, and that's the minimum to repopulate!

Weedlmao

You need to get out of Commiefornia, for starters.

An old white couple in a car were apparently mocking him when he was smoking and waiting to cross the road. So he decided to scowl at them.
Then upon the light turning green, the mockery transformed in to some kind of sexual solicitation from the old couple towards the guy smoking. Which is a very strange plot twist.

But this is murrica. I know crazier things happen.

Yep. Its all about the social pyramid, them on top and everyone else below worshiping them as a the special person they think they are.

A few weeks off of hormone suppressors and artificial doses of the other genders primary sex hormone and you'll recover the basic function of their reproductive organs. No accounting for the cancer and other health risks but the first stage of the treatments are reversible.

They really should practice the sterilization program on their leftists and commies. Would do wonders for the country. And we should learn from them.

But then they'd adopt nigger babies instead.

I don't live hellifornia, I'm comparing housing costs, and we know how costly and homeless Califags are.

Very true:
twitter.com/sativa_high/status/1092249311318929408

Attached: Dyhy1HfVYAA-LNY.jpg (1080x1920, 246.53K)