TRUMP CAVES: Will Re-open Government, NO WALL FUNDING!

At long last, the government shutdown, now in its 35th day, may finally be coming to an end.

According to the Drudge Report, President Trump is planning to announce that a deal has been reached to temporarily reopen the federal government during a hastily organized 1 pm press conference set to take place in the Rose Garden. The press conference was announced mere minutes before Drudge broke the news about the announcement, and follows a hint from Sen. Tim Kaine from earlier on Friday that a breakthrough might finally be imminent.

CBS and the Atlantic have confirmed that Trump is expected to endorse a short-term bill to reopen the government.

As White House aides scramble to set up the Rose Garden, President Trump is expected to announce his support for a bill to temporarily reopen the government.

Five minutes after Trump was set to begin speaking, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted that the event has been pushed back to 1:30 pm ET.

The President will make remarks regarding the shutdown in the Rose Garden today at 1:30pm. This will be an open press event.

— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) January 25, 2019

Fox is reporting that the temporary bill will leave government open until Feb. 15. If no deal is reached by then, a national emergency order to circumvent Congress and build the wall is expected. The Washington Post confirmed this, and added that the stopgap won't include funding for a border wall. Mitch McConnell is reportedly planning to pass the stopgap bill on Friday, and a House aide confirmed that Congressional leaders have agreed to advance the bill.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-25/shutdown-deal-reportedly-reached-trump-announcement-set-1pm

Attached: TRUMP CAVES, Will Re-open Government, NO WALL FUNDING.png (890x285, 96.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_punch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well thats it.

He just lost 2020.

>>>/prepare/1

Because you know its all you can do to escape this anymore.

Rural areas recommended. Learn to homestead, off-grid very soon. The sooner, the better. Arm up too.

U S S A

Very bad idea but whatever.

I'm prepped for civil war and collapse now. Expect it.

NO COLLUSION BY ANYONE WHATSOEVER

Attached: fucking libcucks.webm (224x190, 2.4M)

Pop goes the weasel! Oh well. Now I expect trump to get a bout of the bone spurs or some shit next year and resign. Enter preachy ned flanders AKA pence.

Tomorrow, Trump is announcing his plans to arrest and kill the savage dog called Assad and rename Syria to something Sheldon and Bibi will like. As for today, Pelosi used her biggest strapon on Trump to show really is boss.

Nice narrative. Covington tier.

I'm just posting a report on this is all, he caved, which was a very bad move.

opened the government for 3 WEEKS
HES BEING SMART

WANT TO TIP? HE IS BULLET PROOF HIS EXECUTIVE ORDER

either the Dems give him money
OR
he orders it and the Democrats has lost any legs to stand on lawsuit wise

end result?
He gets his wall

2020 result?
TRUMP WINS

My guess is you have never seen a winner before, being a looser yourself. You keep you eyes on the prize who cares who wins or little pointless battles when you WIN THE FUCKING WAR in the end…

Attached: u9ohdnwrmhc21.jpg (960x540, 86.51K)

I admire your enthusiasm, I must be a very aggressive pessimist because I just don't see it happening. This is the THIRD time he has caved on this issue. When will be the fourth?

Ok, meanwhile you cost me 10 billion dollars by hanging this campfire over my head.

I'm going to start knocking the shit out of everyone at nbc studios.

We'll see in three week's time. Either we get wall funding, a state of emergency or a new president.

Your general is just going to laugh and laugh and laugh.

Attached: 2s17v6.jpg (250x206, 17.02K)

I'm like livid that I tried to save you people, explicitly stated the problem and what would happened, was forced to threaten the lives of people, and all I get for sacrificing my life is 600,000 bail and a 10 billion dollar fire.

I should've been a serial rapist.

The fuck? I'm going to hit the shit out of everyone of you.

And NOW the big deal is the wall that cost what? Half of what I was dealing with? In three days time.

You people better be fucking kidding me

I'm going to wreck your fucking reality if you don't start listening

Attached: main-qimg-b0d147cfbe37b8b6a89514dacf73a781.png (602x947, 1.34M)

Maybe if I just knocked you assholes out when I had the chance those 100 people would still be alive.

How? Why would republican voters switch sides doing this? If anything this just proves how fucked up the Democrats are

Completely inchoate

(and you don't even know how to spell the word 'loser' correctly)

Don't start getting cute with puns. IM FACING PRISON TIME OVER BEING POISONED WITH CRYPTONITE AND BEING FORCED TO WATCH THIS STUPIDITY UNRAVEL

THIS SUMS UP MY PHONE CALL TO OFFICER MC SHOOT BLACK PEOPLE

Sorry that's the part when someone besides myself actually does something about this.

The part I meant to post was …

This is what happens when you let Superman die slowly of cryptonite electrocuting his brain. Your shit catches of fire and then you idiots go bitch about something that cost half as much.

I'm literally in bad shape because you won't do the slightest thing I needed to save you idiots.

So, Killcen……..

you're finally admitting that Trump was a mistake?

Stop hiring tranny's to talk to themselves.

it's spelled 'trannies'

not 'tranny's'

You seriously have no idea what an apostrophe is, do you?…..

You really don't, do you?…..

Attached: 1548116028578.jpg (400x373, 23.55K)

Attached: retard-receiving-certificate-congratulations-youre-retarded(1).jpg (489x400, 105.75K)

How about I put it in your ass while you try to suck your own dick?

Oh I'm sorry was that insensitive? Maybe I should tell it to the 30,000 people you're doing that to right now with your bullshit news.

you wordsmith, you

Hey maybe you can fuck yourself while I try and get my balls and cock in there and someone fucks your face on the floor while you dildo their ass with one of those big wobbly ones

How's my spelling now you fucking prick?

you're almost as talented at insults as you are at grammar…..

almost

Don't worry I'll help you work the shaft in your ass while I'm frogging you

The reach around is old news.

Seriously I can think of worse. Someone better fucking get on this PGE thing or Zuckerberg is going to be kissing his own eyebrows.

I'd be more than happy to teach you how to communicate on a 3rd grade level.

-Albert Einstein

EINSTEIN IS STUPID
—SUPERMAN

We can get kids involved I don't mind.

Does your country have cocaine? We're going to need it if we're going to a third grade level.

I'm part of the reason joker goes crazy. I feel bad cause of Lois.

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-04.27.22.jpg (720x405, 65.59K)

>inb4 news surfaces this was the initiative of Ivanka Kushner because "muh poor lower class govt employees cant feed their kids"

I don't get your joke. Is this Superman related?

Sorry at least I didn't say shove my balls in you ass while I get your limp dick to slobber shit and semen all over my sack.

If you get it just right it's like a tongue coming out of your ass to try and work my teabag over.

If you find that offensive and not killing and ruining tens of thousands of lives, I may have to hit you right in the face.

Famously.

Good.

In case you want to datamine what's next

lol @ you not being able to differentiate between the words 'loser' and 'looser'.

I'm thinking about finding Zuckerberg, saying the most offensive thing possible, and then doing this

PROTIP: HES DOING IT WRONG

The best part about this is that I can easily judge whose been ignoring me and thinks I should be embarrassed.

You are not leveraging your lives well.

So long as I'm isolated this serves as a lever.

LOOSER = your butthole

LOSER = you

WHO'S *

I will be more than happy to teach you how to correctly use WHOSE and WHO'S

What did you expect?
He waited for the democrats to take power. He doesn't want a wall, he wants to keep promising it to get votes. The same games as ever.

i bet you've spent your entire lifetime desperately hoping that nobody will realize that you're completely illiterate.

No, it's because he learned Roger Stone got arrested by the FBI and he needed to distract the public

egg zack lee

the Rodger Stone story is HUGE….
the only thing that could possibly distract
from it was to reopen the government.

Trump was SO worried, that he was willing to be seen as a complete loser.

Rodger Stone makes it 34 Trump Cronies To Be Charged Criminally…….

Good counter argument.

so, you're trying to say that it earns your floccinaucinihilipilification ?

Basically. Glad he's making sure the budget funded workers are getting paid again after Pelosi's little shit fit.

No Cave

Attached: tumblr_pljb2nzAXS1we4t2no1_640.png (640x502, 87.31K)

So, Trump throws a temper tantrum, and you call it 'Pelosi's little shit fit'?

Do youget all your political commentary from purple lipstick wearing satanists?

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-05.14.43.png (1080x875, 238.97K)

I thought he was a caveman only when it came to oratory, but clearly not.
#caveman

egg zack lee

the caveman caved, man……

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-05.18.20.png (1080x875, 407.28K)

This was what he Tweeted just last night…..

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-05.20.59.png (1080x875, 827.92K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-05.23.25.png (1080x875, 965.01K)

That's right. I'm approaching you assuming you read the tranny thing.

I'll give him a bigger story. We will build that wall.

Doubling down? Full belly laugh.

no wall is going to be built, little guy.

if he was going to build one, it wouldve begun two years ago.

by the way, Rodger Stone had to resign
from Bob Dole's campaign when he and
his hideous wife took out ads, begging
for another woman to please fuck them.

Attached: 3F6C99D100000578-4429382-image-a-19_1492703764490.jpg (634x808, 90.88K)

RODGER STONE, the 34th Trump associate to be criminally charged so far…..

And the only reason why trump caved in like a faggot today

Attached: rimg.php.gif (859x598, 346.63K)

he's correct… the was no collusion….

He and his buddies aren't being investigated for 'collusion'….

the correct legal terminology is CONSPIRACY

Attached: make america wait again.jpg (2000x1168, 374.84K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-12_20180515164028.16_20180515164028.30_20180515164028.jpg (1999x2253, 567.67K)

6 months ago, all the Trump idiots were always posting "two more years"… "two more years"… "two more years"….

they have become remarkably quiet lately

If he uses an executive order to build the wall, it will immediately be struck down. He will then claim it was “out of his control” because the courts prevented him from building it. That’s the reason why he hasn’t done it through executive power yet, and why he only will as a last resort to save political face.

The courts are jewed beyond belief.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25-17-52-15.png (1080x2160, 290.38K)

They said six more years, as in two full terms, retard fuck.

Nah, he's still got a whole year. If anything this is to early. You want that kind of shit done as close to November as possible.

wrong…. TWO

wrong…. TOO

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-05.58.39.jpg (634x760, 129.98K)

You’re an idiot, Johnny.

TOO *

not TO

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-05.59.39.jpg (634x808, 122.19K)

congratulations on the 'spelling 'you're' correctly' thing

well atleast the workers are getting paid again. it's a shame they were they ones getting fucked over in all this rather then the assholes who created this mess. i say fuck the wall and just end the war on drugs and tax the markets. this war is endless and futile and has gotten far to many people arrested and killed. it isn't working.

Attached: bumblebee.gif (480x364, 2.05M)