Microsoft Now Openly Censorshing Users' News With New Built-in Spyware

Microsoft has just unveiled its plans to partner up with NewsGuard, a “startup” company bent on censoring the world wide web, disguised as an app that helps users weed out “fake news.” Now, instead of being an app that users can choose to download, Microsoft will be incorporating the technology as an integrated feature of their mobile web browser, Edge. If you use your cellphone to surf the web, Edge might not be the best choice — unless you enjoy being spoon-fed leftist propaganda by a neocon corporation that is tied to Monsanto.

As if the blatant censorship of conservatives across social media wasn’t bad enough, Microsoft and NewsGuard are now conspiring to suppress all kinds of information, ranging from conservative news organizations to scientific literature exposing the dangers of GMOs.

As sources report, the censorship spyware NewsGuard will soon be a key element of Microsoft’s mobile web browser, Edge. Instead of having to download an app, users will simply have to click a button to enable the rating system. The system is described as a “green-red rating signal if a website is trying to get it right or instead has a hidden agenda or knowingly publishes falsehoods or propaganda.”

Under this system, a select few people are tasked with deciding what is true, and what is false. The people who run NewsGuard, who have elected themselves to be the arbiters of truth, now decide which news organizations are pushing a secret agenda, and which ones aren’t — at least, if you’re using Edge.

NewsGuard has no legal authority to actually question anyone — let alone label them as trustworthy or untrustworthy. Don’t want to play ball with the corrupt left-wing’s agenda? They’ll brand you with a scarlet letter anyways.

The censorship isn’t going to stop with political ideologies, either. Anyone who reports or publishes information that contradicts the scientific dogma overtaking society regarding vaccines, GMOs, geoengineering and other “high-stakes” topics is in danger of being flagged as “fake news.”

As Natural News writer S.D. Wells recently reported, one of NewsGuard’s co-founders and top investors, Gordon Crovitz, was also “the editor and contributor to books published by the Monsanto-front-group called American Enterprise Institute.”

Many of NewsGuard’s top investors and contributors have ties to the fake news media, the Clinton campaign, or other parts of the leftist deep state. This is a covert attempt at not only quashing free speech, but suppressing access to truth.

archive.fo/aEEjd
naturalnews.com/2019-01-25-microsoft-now-conspiring-with-pro-monsanto-front-group-newsguard.html

Attached: Microsoft Now Openly Censorshing Users' News With New Built-in Spyware.jpg (1000x750, 112.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

q4os.org/
haveibeenpwned.com/Passwords
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll bump this one.
'REAL News' from naturalnews..

They dont even like this on reddit. Its on the front page

Good! This needs to be spread around and known. This is a direct attack against internet users. I highly recommend older Linux systems (they don't have that kind of bloatware)… newer Linux systems MIGHT so go to Distro Watch and archive a bunch of the older Operating Systems. I'm sharing some of the older ones (ISO copies) on P2P networks.

Want an awesome Linux OS that mimicks Windows XP? Has its own file formats and free software + wine?

Check out Q4OS.

q4os.org/

Attached: Q4OS.jpg (1272x770, 83.35K)

Not saying you shouldn't use Linux, but at least windows works.

The older Windows were OK. But Microsoft sucks now days. It is loaded to the brim with bloatware and big tech crapola that collects ALL your data (telemetry services for example). Windows 10, by far, the worst. Users complain about dragging CPU, unwanted updates that take a long time, random file deletion, etc. all the time.

Seriously, that is not the kind of operating system I would desire.

baleet this

Attached: 0abbe76c1ec6c030e58ee4b7c6ee918a66550fe27bd3b5bcebe8ef80ecb3aaf9.jpeg (360x360, 23.64K)

Well I never said I was good at spelling, that however was a typo. Its easy to slam the wrong keys when you type as fast as I do.

There are a lot of us who still use XP, although I don't use it online anymore, only for offline ripping media (using stuff like DVD Shrink to rip DVDs or iSkysoft converters to convert videos to desired formats and other types of conversion and ripping).

perhapsh you sould conshider censorshing it?

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-06.55.10.jpg (1272x770, 93.38K)

Maybe you haven't tried GNU/Linux in awhile.
They've come a long way, baby!
People are migrating from Windoze to Linux distros every day. You don't see one single soul migrating from Linux to Windoze – ever! Why do you think that is?
Just give Mint or something a try.
You won't go back!

Thanks to whoever baleeted this

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-07.06.31.jpg (1000x750, 79.92K)

Censorshing

The only thing worse than censorshing is OPENLY CENSORSHING

Yah, we know. Sorry for the typo.

Dont be shorry

I honeshtly don't shee any reashon why you sould shay youre shorry

And trusht me, killshen……

nobody ushes microshoft edge browsher

Why did you install chrome, AND chromium?

I didn't. Thats from the site. It actually has Firefox as one of the software options on their site, so you could install that instead.

Don't you mean "they always sucked?"

Attached: 428715675846482375.jpg (728x524, 75.21K)

I could actually stand Windows 2000 and XP. Once it went to 7 it became total bloatware loaded with unnecessary third party data vacuuming crap like telemetry built-in.

I used to reverse engineer the old Windows XP registry to make the computer very solid and have the CPU working top notch. As well remove RDP and Logmein and other vulnerabilities to the system, it ran wonderfully. Today? Windows would NEVER let you touch the root registry of their OS.

Windows has ALWAYS been a bastion of backdoors.

always

im pisshed off that microshoft ish censorshing newsh

killcen, its been a long day
get some sleep

XP was their best OS. Everything before that sucked(crashed and BSOed too often) and everything after that I didn't use. I've been using Debian stable for over 10 years now and only had to do a fresh install once then upgrade every time a new version came out. For non-technical people wanting to try out GNU Linux–Mint with the Cinnamon DE is good(everything works–printers, scanners, flash drives, multimedia(SMPlayer(front end for mpv player) plays all files and you don't have to go hunt down codec packs and install them like in Windows XP, etc.–out of the box and very little configuration is needed).

get some sleep, soldier.

its beddie bye time. I'll let you play on your computer tomorrow

-Thinks you can reverse .reg files, which are plaintext…
-RDP was hard integrated, but wasn't always running for removing it was a waste of time…
-Logmein isn't even owned by Windows, so there's no way in hell anyone but yourself installed it. Also works the same way as RDP, so it's it's off it's OFF.

You can cut the shit…people like you are the reason we get forced updates because you THINK you know what you're talking about and then you let updates roll off, turning your machine into the local disease spreading slut.

Also, compared to 7, XP was a pile of shit even after SP2.

RDP connected to my SP2, SP2 connected to my R2D2, R2D2 connected to my dickbone

killcen? time for bed, trooper!

Why even use Firefox. Use IceCat or Brave.

I'll give you $500 cash if you can name the commercial that this song used to be featured in

How does one “reverse engineer” the Windows registry?

Why even use those browsers when you have Lynx?

killcen here. i didn't actually 'reverse engineer' t. I just saw that terminology being used in a UFO video, and i thought it sounded cool.

wrong answer….. it was from one of the old Geico caveman commercials.

neuropathic pain is hardly “cool.”

more threads, more wet asses. why should anyone be reading the news? it’s fake, like your hairpiece.

Its bedtime for you, Bucko….

pee before you tuck yourself in, and ill let you play on your computer again tomorrow night.

That wasn't me. I could've guessed correct. Gibs me another chance.

Without Googling it, who performed the original song that was re-recorded for the Xmas 2018 amazon commercials?

Alright, Killcen….

Time for bed, big guy.
Turn off the xbox and be sure to pee before you go to sleep

jesus christ do you need a soother? cause it sounds like you're still teething with how much of a baby you are

He's just testy because he's up past his bedtime

yeah, it remains an amateurish mess designed by autists that have no idea how normal people think.
"it works perfectly, you just have to spend 6 months learning the retarded console commands that make no sense

The Answer Was:

The Jacksons

not the Jackson 5, and not michael jackson.
it was from an album by the jacksons

/trannypol/ detected. time for your aids medication

Imagine having someone not only live in your head rent free, but put up a two-story house in the process.

Attached: 1548443572464.jpg (934x898, 409.9K)

Lol

Damn. Got me stumped.

haveibeenpwned.com/Passwords

Attached: PicsArt_01-26-12.40.51.png (1080x1525, 560.44K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-26-12.41.12.png (1080x1504, 514.26K)

sooo.. you don't have to use it?

You know that people have used windows for years and still don't know what the fuck they're doing it right?
Normal people don't think.

Because that will never backfire.

That false. Windows at least won't fuck your hard drive up if you set it up wrong. You can burn your hardware hard if you don't know what you're doing with Linux and if you ever happen to, you know you'll never be trying linux again.

I've never had a problem with linux. Are you talking about a partition? Because if you goof up a partition with any OS it can fuck up your HD.

Landwhales feel threatened by scales. top kek

Basically if Your computer browser doesn't have Ghostry and if Your Browser upon Loading has the Icon Grayed out, than You need to fix it.
ABP NOSCRYPT and an agent spoofer needers to be running 24/7 to totally fuck with the powers that be… ask questions… il be here for hours.

P>S
When You wear a MAGA Hat in public. Only the Virgins Pick on You, they want to take away your ability to breed with other Whites Because baboons are mostly single mothers.
FBI.GOV Statistics.
Go on White Girls, Have a Baboon or a subhuman 45-50 times are likelly to rape or kill. Have a Have Nigger with a 97% chance of becoming a Single mother of a 49 IQ subhuman hal;f white.

Attached: 5b9af14c07a68.jpeg (496x640, 51.38K)

So this place curates as well eh? No real truth, just the truths that are allowed. This place is as bad as anywhere else.

Noscript and Random Agent Spoofer are two great privacy tools. So is HTTPS Everywhere (encrypts your communication/content when you visit https websites, traditional http being non-encrypted).

I also do a few about:config tweaks with Firefox to block WebGL and WebRTC protocols which are vulnerabilities which can expose your real IP behind your VPN. So make sure those are rendered defunct by changing the values. Plenty of tips how to do that online, just look for them.

Also, for a good alternative to Firefox (which has sold out to big tech), is something called "Waterfox" which keeps it old-school and you can still install privacy add-ons with it.

Its the drunk BO again, from what I've heard.

I'm currently Migrating from Firefox to Waterfox.
I had to install Ghostry 8.0 5 to seven something to make it work.
about:config iv not touched But Yes "ABOUT:CONFIG" is a Major thing.

Its Just such a hastle right now to get the settings just right.
I wish it was as simple as "Make windows 10 look 7" and taking control of the registry away from Microsoft. (im sorry im drunk I cant remember exact terms). but You know what im talking about. I think

Firefox is going to become the next PeeNN network, I think we should start educating the Young about alternatives and How to use them. and do it openly.

Attached: 5b46ae8f128eb.jpeg (620x462, 59.47K)

Meh, the more add-ons the greater the vulnerability. I’ll stick with Tor theough Tails.

to little, to late.
The Young are all computer literate

Attached: 5b84dcd698be7.jpeg (750x609, 81.92K)

See politics as Paul Gottfried, a jew, sees them? I think we’re already there. Maybe you meant Richard Spencer, fan of the EU, is going to teach children how to throw off the yoke of jewish supremacy, central banking and technological transfer.

You’re very keen, aren’t you!

This. but normies cannot resist the temptation that is places directly on their egos kek

I was always a fan of Richard Spencer until I heard this.
a fan of the EU, makes sense.sounds like something a shill would soft support.

But on the other hand he is in favor of supporting Whites and promoting Whites.

Its hard to tell who is a shill, but its easy to support policies that Favor a Whites.

All in all I will Support Richard, he is Pro White and that is all that matters.

Attached: 73QbxF.jpeg (850x768, 124.38K)

Makes me think

Doesn't know it's a Linux rite of passage.
As Killcen would say:
Be PREPARED!

I don’t support Spencer or Alt Right. I support electing a Caligula.

I Sexually identify as a dragon.
Woman dont know how hard it is to put Pants on.

that's fine, this will simply fortify the libshit's little info bubble once again, 2016 elections v.2.0.

Well, the masses are not too tech savvy now days either. Many will gobble up anything spoon fed to them. So, this MIGHT actually be a concern if you wanted truth to get out to the masses, because (((they))) intend to feed the masses 100% horseshit via enforced embedded spyware apps.