I'm doing a report on homosexuality and the Church, I've tried to find a few good scholarly sources...

I'm doing a report on homosexuality and the Church, I've tried to find a few good scholarly sources, but everything I'm finding through (((Google))) are all advocating for it to be accepted. Any good books that I should absolutely use?

Attached: Jonestown.jpg (978x1047, 153.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/12/gay-clergy-catholic-church-vatican/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look up Bella Dodd

The Homosexual Network: Private Lives and Public Policy by Enrique T. Rueda

Attached: 916xf tBbOL.jpg (1671x2560, 720.55K)

Attached: 1538703267258.png (640x628, 589.86K)

Seems like her only work was against communism, and not particularly towards the gays.

lol, ok Saved. Just because i like my Fallout references. Especially ones that revolve around probably the best Modern fallout game to day. Literally you'd have to go back. To probably older fallout1 or 2, to find a better story from what i've heard.

I'm a fag, if you got questions, ask away.

vigano

why do you hate God?

I don't. Anything else?

Vigano.

Also Church Millitant on youtube has a LOT of videos about the subject.

google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/12/gay-clergy-catholic-church-vatican/amp

Utterly shit source, I know, but it shows just how far V2 took the Catholic church from her roots and how Satan can slip in anywhere there is a crack in faith.

Ah, this board's favorite topic.

It’s something a lot of us struggle with. Instead of being snide, please pray that we all will overcome this.

Do you love God, or your desires more?

Why does God make people gay?

he doesn't

God doesn't make people sodomites, satan does.

If God doesn’t make people gay, but they become gay through abuse, then why would God punish them?

Every gay has chosen to be that way
You're right that it would be unjust to be damned for a circumstance out of ones hands

Attached: Screenshot_20181130-234157.png (1080x1920, 353.88K)

I don't like my desires at all. They have a tendency to make me fat and weak.
Desires are bad because they slowly erode your self-control.

Did you mean homosexuals within the church? Catholics are the only ones you will find writing about that because they were having such a problem with it right now. See the attached image. That fellow has also written some excellent articles recently that you can fine by searching his name for news articles. There is also a good amount of research done in the last 15 years that indicate that 80% of the abuse victims in the Catholic Church are teenage males, that points to a homo issue instead of anpedo one. Let me know if you have a more specific information request. I could likely help.

Attached: B38F1358-28D9-4D20-B535-C6AF76977159.png (750x1334, 1.45M)

Exactly the opposite. The quotation says God was keeping them from becoming reprobate, but eventually just lets them

So you are basically saying that we are all gay but God sustains heterosexuality within us until we behave ourselves?

So how come there are incredibly evil heterosexuals?

No. The normal man is non-homo, but any individual man can choose to become a reprobate and God will reluctantly allow it

just read the text again

No. The text means that God wants you to not be a sodomite, but if you chose to live the life of a sinner and make no effort to come back to God, He hardens your heart and allows you to prolapse your anus and condem yourself to hell.

Attached: son-i-am-disappoint-3d-model-wrl-wrz.jpg (673x500, 35.18K)

Steve Bruce on the catholic church

Hopefully this is of any help.

Attached: 1537484956085.png (1506x3976, 572.64K)

If no one is born gay, then all of them somehow were at one time "infected", perhaps by sexual abuse.

If that is the case, how could God punish them for being homosexuals if all of them are simply victims of abuse?

They are punishing themselves because they feel unworthy. They feel unworthy because they were tainted by abuse. The real curse is self-hatred. It tells them that this happened to them because they deserved it. It is a cruel, evil lie that only Jesus can help dispel. But you have to ask Jesus to help you, and pray to him for his grace and mercy. He will help. Maybe not the way we expect him to, but he always does.

God hates the sin, not the sinner. Anyone who has committed homosexual acts can repent and stay celibate, which is also applicable to any other mortal sexual deviancy. Christ died for all sinners, it's on them if they do not repent.