Muslim Grooming Gang, Who Raped Unconscious Child, Jailed for Life

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

Three men who groomed and raped a young school girl after plying her with drink and drugs have been jailed for life.

Gang members Bassam Karrar, Anjum Dogar and Mohammed Karrar targeted a 14-year-old girl in Oxford, befriending her and then forcing her to consume a dangerous cocktail of alcohol and drugs.

According to police, the abuse turned even more sinister when the victim became unconscious.

Dailymail.co.uk reports: archive.fo/ZH6Fz

She woke up with terrible injuries and realised that she had been viciously attacked and raped by the gang, a police spokesman said.

To her horror, she later discovered that she had become pregnant as a result of the attack and had an abortion.

The gang carried out their abuse between 2002 and 2005. At the time their vulnerable victim was aged between 14 and 16.

But in 2015 she disclosed her ordeal to a social worker and was then contacted by Thames Valley Police, who made a number of arrests following warrants in Oxford in 2016.

A jury took just five hours and three minutes to find them all guilty by a unanimous verdict, following their trial at Oxford Crown Court which ended in December.

At the court today Judge Peter Ross handed down life sentences against each of them for the horrific campaign and sexual abuse.

Mohammed Karrar, 44, from Oxford, was sentenced to life imprisonment – to serve a minimum of 18 years – for three counts of indecent assault, one count of rape and one count of conspiracy to rape.

Bassam Karrar, 39, from Oxford, was sentenced to life with a minimum of 10 years, for one count of indecent assault and one count of rape.

Dogar, 36, from Oxford, was sentenced to life with a minimum of 20 years for one count of indecent assault and three counts of conspiracy to rape.

archive.fo/JFHef
newspunch.com/muslim-grooming-gang-raped-unconscious-child-jailed-life/

Attached: Muslim-Grooming-Gang,-Who-Raped-Unconscious-Child,-Jailed-for-Life.png (160.36 KB, 659x488)

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

And what exactly did he do wrong?

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

You are a terrible person if you have to ask that question. These scumbags deserve LIFE behind bars!

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

No they don't!
On whose fucking dime?
The dime I just spent on this here .308 cartridge maybe?

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

he?

It was THREE of them, and they all raped children.

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

life* sentence

*10 years

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

That was ONE of the THREE.

Another one got LIFE.

The other 20 years.

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

Daily reminder that "racism" is survival instinct. Keep your daughters away from shit skins.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Did not pay his TV license

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

It really is. It was always typical back in the day to tell kin to be careful where they go outside, "don't go to the black neighborhood" or "stay away from the gook side of town, or you might get in a scuff." Holds true today too. Evermore so I could only imagine.

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Listen britbongs, take care of your daughters and none of this would have happened

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

They’ll all probably serve the minimum. Why don’t citizens take justice into their own hands more often and either silently kill or publicly lynch these animals?

Imagine if this was some relative of yours. I know I’d, hypothetically in a self defense situation, gladly ruin my life by shooting up, purely in a self defense hypothetical situation, one of their mosques. Shock and awe faggots.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

Supporting them instead of killing them
The reason why this keeps happening, if brown people knew we'd genocide them out of existence for one miss step we'd never have these problems.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

We used to do that. Mind you, that was before the government and media were infested with jews.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Well maybe, but consider the fact that death for some would be preferable to 20 to life in prison. I know I'd rather be sentenced to death than be someone's bitch in prison for the rest of my life, wouldn't you?

However, on the other hand I actually kinda do support the death penalty too, depending what you did. I say if you receive a death penalty for killing someone else, you have to do some hard time first, to think about what you did.

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

They didn't declare a sexual emergency first.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

In the UK If you wanted your kid to avoid all indoctrination you would have to home school them.

Attached: npcdanger.jpg (257.75 KB, 1000x959)

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Shitshins go after children of broken families, retard.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

OI! YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT BAIT?

Attached: thisiswhatyoufoughtfor,youjustwerenevertoldthat.png (1.74 MB, 1262x2876)

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

14 is not a child

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

I bet you watch loli you faggot ass bitch

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

had an abortion
death to the infidel!

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

the 'side' of town has become the entire centre of town now.
soon it will be 'stay away from towns/cities/roads'.
someone invent a virus that targets the negro genes, and release it everywhere. death or sterilisation, it doesn't matter.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

she had an abortion
She should've been killed. It's not her murdered child's fault his father is a rapist. Her ancestors (which nu/pol/ idiotically doesn't realize would despise them) would disown her.

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

*its father

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

I bet you're 12 you faggot ass bitch

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

I bet you're a faggot ass bitch, faggot ass bitch

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

gets triggered at being called a bitch
Just like back in high school huh? Lol

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

I bet you're a 30 year old pedophile, I dont even need to call you a slur.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

She woke up with terrible injuries and realised that she had been viciously attacked and raped by the gang.
Still went back voluntary for another three years of rape? Only reported it after another 10 years? Something is fishy

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Free booze?

Attached: eyeque.jpg (8.69 KB, 400x200)

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

They deserve it.

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

The gang carried out their abuse between 2002 and 2005.
I don't believe it. It's more likely that the whore traded her holes for drugs and alcohol.

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

If you discover your mom fucking chads on Tinder while your dad is at work—lemme guess you would blame the chads.
Don't fucking white knight for women unless you are 100% sure they are victims.

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

befriending her
toll half paid, I mean she's still alive, right?

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Attached: mlady.png (262.58 KB, 555x436)

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

When one rapes a child whilst said child is unconscious, the child suffers no trauma as long as one is gentle and uses an innocuous drug to render the child into the sleeping state

Attached: original-film-title-lolita-english-title-lolita-film-director-stanley-kubrick-year-1962-stars-james-mason-credit-mgm-album-P0HCEA.jpg (127.5 KB, 1300x958)

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

actually they deserve dismemberment. then they'll never be able to rape anything ever again

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

your time will come, jew. and the world will laugh at your suffering, just as you laugh at the world's pain.

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

how bout you slur-p my penis dry, faggot. you're used to it

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

I bet you're the same low-IQ underagefag you faggot ass bitch

Attached: Arnold-Shortman.jpg (33.4 KB, 345x604)

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

So was the girl they killed a muzzie also? I can't imagine bongs prosecuting a brown person for killing a white person.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Whoops the girl they raped, not killed. I failed to read to the end of OP's post.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

wow racist much???

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

Attached: NiggerNiggerNigger.webm (513.2 KB, 480x480)

Isaac James
Isaac James

Truly a microcosm this place

Attached: B560F917-53AB-4518-AF6F-773C102A3531.gif (1.02 MB, 301x301)

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

jailed for life
X - Doubt

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

she woke up with terrible injuries and discovered she'd been raped. So, she kept going there to hang out for three more years.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Attached: PicsArt-02-01-01.40.17.jpg (22.29 KB, 281x242)

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

three 30+ yo pedophiles respond in anger
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

I bet youre mad you cant get real kids and have to settle for cartoons

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Why do you have a picture like that? Does it make you laugh out loud? Do you have a reaction folder? Like, wow.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Not a gif you lazy fuck, i clicked that picture with such high hopes….

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

This thread basically proves that you can't make your own morality in the absence of God because someone else's god/s might be stronger and demand a very different set of offerings.

Plus one for the Catholics.

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

We have such sights to show you

Attached: Garden-of-Earthly-Delights.jpg (883.83 KB, 1240x824)

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

There is no tv tax fool, its a radio tax

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

So you waste your time looking for pictures of cartoons and shit? How did you come to the conclusion that this is a good way to spend your time?

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

No life sentence for anyone, 10. 18. And 20. They will all be out within 22 years. The poor girl is ruined for life. Allaha is great and these guys were right in their actions.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (15.86 KB, 480x360)

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

Dump what you have, lets see what you accomplished with your life.

Carson Long
Carson Long

zer father

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Attached: dr-pavel-im-svu.jpg (42.83 KB, 495x268)

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Your post contained either a URL shortener or disallowed word because it is commonly used by automated spammers.

Don't worry, Zig Forums has no autobans. Just remove it and make your post again. See shortenspam.html for more information.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT NOW!!? CENSORSHIP!?