Muslim Grooming Gang, Who Raped Unconscious Child, Jailed for Life

Three men who groomed and raped a young school girl after plying her with drink and drugs have been jailed for life.

Gang members Bassam Karrar, Anjum Dogar and Mohammed Karrar targeted a 14-year-old girl in Oxford, befriending her and then forcing her to consume a dangerous cocktail of alcohol and drugs.

According to police, the abuse turned even more sinister when the victim became unconscious.

Dailymail.co.uk reports: archive.fo/ZH6Fz

She woke up with terrible injuries and realised that she had been viciously attacked and raped by the gang, a police spokesman said.

To her horror, she later discovered that she had become pregnant as a result of the attack and had an abortion.

The gang carried out their abuse between 2002 and 2005. At the time their vulnerable victim was aged between 14 and 16.

But in 2015 she disclosed her ordeal to a social worker and was then contacted by Thames Valley Police, who made a number of arrests following warrants in Oxford in 2016.

A jury took just five hours and three minutes to find them all guilty by a unanimous verdict, following their trial at Oxford Crown Court which ended in December.

At the court today Judge Peter Ross handed down life sentences against each of them for the horrific campaign and sexual abuse.

Mohammed Karrar, 44, from Oxford, was sentenced to life imprisonment – to serve a minimum of 18 years – for three counts of indecent assault, one count of rape and one count of conspiracy to rape.

Bassam Karrar, 39, from Oxford, was sentenced to life with a minimum of 10 years, for one count of indecent assault and one count of rape.

Dogar, 36, from Oxford, was sentenced to life with a minimum of 20 years for one count of indecent assault and three counts of conspiracy to rape.

archive.fo/JFHef
newspunch.com/muslim-grooming-gang-raped-unconscious-child-jailed-life/

Attached: Muslim Grooming Gang, Who Raped Unconscious Child, Jailed for Life.png (659x488, 160.36K)

And what exactly did he do wrong?

You are a terrible person if you have to ask that question. These scumbags deserve LIFE behind bars!

No they don't!
On whose fucking dime?
The dime I just spent on this here .308 cartridge maybe?

he?

It was THREE of them, and they all raped children.

life* sentence

*10 years

That was ONE of the THREE.

Another one got LIFE.

The other 20 years.

Daily reminder that "racism" is survival instinct. Keep your daughters away from shit skins.

Did not pay his TV license

It really is. It was always typical back in the day to tell kin to be careful where they go outside, "don't go to the black neighborhood" or "stay away from the gook side of town, or you might get in a scuff." Holds true today too. Evermore so I could only imagine.

Listen britbongs, take care of your daughters and none of this would have happened

They’ll all probably serve the minimum. Why don’t citizens take justice into their own hands more often and either silently kill or publicly lynch these animals?

Imagine if this was some relative of yours. I know I’d, hypothetically in a self defense situation, gladly ruin my life by shooting up, purely in a self defense hypothetical situation, one of their mosques. Shock and awe faggots.

The reason why this keeps happening, if brown people knew we'd genocide them out of existence for one miss step we'd never have these problems.

We used to do that. Mind you, that was before the government and media were infested with jews.

Well maybe, but consider the fact that death for some would be preferable to 20 to life in prison. I know I'd rather be sentenced to death than be someone's bitch in prison for the rest of my life, wouldn't you?

However, on the other hand I actually kinda do support the death penalty too, depending what you did. I say if you receive a death penalty for killing someone else, you have to do some hard time first, to think about what you did.

They didn't declare a sexual emergency first.

In the UK If you wanted your kid to avoid all indoctrination you would have to home school them.

Attached: npcdanger.jpg (1000x959, 257.75K)

Shitshins go after children of broken families, retard.

OI! YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT BAIT?

Attached: thisiswhatyoufoughtfor,youjustwerenevertoldthat.png (1262x2876, 1.74M)

14 is not a child

I bet you watch loli you faggot ass bitch

death to the infidel!

the 'side' of town has become the entire centre of town now.
soon it will be 'stay away from towns/cities/roads'.
someone invent a virus that targets the negro genes, and release it everywhere. death or sterilisation, it doesn't matter.

She should've been killed. It's not her murdered child's fault his father is a rapist. Her ancestors (which nu/pol/ idiotically doesn't realize would despise them) would disown her.

*its father

I bet you're 12 you faggot ass bitch

I bet you're a faggot ass bitch, faggot ass bitch

Just like back in high school huh? Lol

I bet you're a 30 year old pedophile, I dont even need to call you a slur.

She woke up with terrible injuries and realised that she had been viciously attacked and raped by the gang.
Still went back voluntary for another three years of rape? Only reported it after another 10 years? Something is fishy

Free booze?

Attached: eyeque.jpg (400x200, 8.69K)

They deserve it.

I don't believe it. It's more likely that the whore traded her holes for drugs and alcohol.

If you discover your mom fucking chads on Tinder while your dad is at work—lemme guess you would blame the chads.
Don't fucking white knight for women unless you are 100% sure they are victims.

toll half paid, I mean she's still alive, right?

Attached: mlady.png (555x436, 262.58K)

When one rapes a child whilst said child is unconscious, the child suffers no trauma as long as one is gentle and uses an innocuous drug to render the child into the sleeping state

Attached: original-film-title-lolita-english-title-lolita-film-director-stanley-kubrick-year-1962-stars-james-mason-credit-mgm-album-P0HCEA.jpg (1300x958, 127.5K)

actually they deserve dismemberment. then they'll never be able to rape anything ever again

your time will come, jew. and the world will laugh at your suffering, just as you laugh at the world's pain.

how bout you slur-p my penis dry, faggot. you're used to it

I bet you're the same low-IQ underagefag you faggot ass bitch

Attached: Arnold Shortman.jpg (345x604, 33.4K)

So was the girl they killed a muzzie also? I can't imagine bongs prosecuting a brown person for killing a white person.

Whoops the girl they raped, not killed. I failed to read to the end of OP's post.

wow racist much???

Attached: NiggerNiggerNigger.webm (480x480, 513.2K)

Truly a microcosm this place

Attached: B560F917-53AB-4518-AF6F-773C102A3531.gif (301x301, 1.02M)

X - Doubt

Attached: PicsArt_02-01-01.40.17.jpg (281x242, 22.29K)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I bet youre mad you cant get real kids and have to settle for cartoons

Why do you have a picture like that? Does it make you laugh out loud? Do you have a reaction folder? Like, wow.

Not a gif you lazy fuck, i clicked that picture with such high hopes….

This thread basically proves that you can't make your own morality in the absence of God because someone else's god/s might be stronger and demand a very different set of offerings.

Plus one for the Catholics.

We have such sights to show you

Attached: Garden of Earthly Delights.jpg (1240x824, 883.83K)

There is no tv tax fool, its a radio tax

So you waste your time looking for pictures of cartoons and shit? How did you come to the conclusion that this is a good way to spend your time?

No life sentence for anyone, 10. 18. And 20. They will all be out within 22 years. The poor girl is ruined for life. Allaha is great and these guys were right in their actions.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.86K)

Dump what you have, lets see what you accomplished with your life.

Attached: dr pavel im svu.jpg (495x268, 42.83K)

Your post contained either a URL shortener or disallowed word because it is commonly used by automated spammers.

Don't worry, Zig Forums has no autobans. Just remove it and make your post again. See shortenspam.html for more information.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT NOW!!? CENSORSHIP!?