Where did Christ’s body go?

Where did Christ’s body go?
I mean I’d heaven isn’t a physical location where did his physical components go

Attached: BD847F11-2A5B-4714-BA87-5977583F1323.jpeg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

It went to Heaven, a non-physical location.

Christ's body is a spiritual body, meaning is has supernatural attributes that our earthly bodies simply do not have.

Christ's body beat the quantum odds.

Heaven is beyond our universe which has a boundary.

He is located in heaven, a physical location
Christians will likewise be physically resurrected in the end times, to join in the physical new earth

Neoplatonism should not be held above Biblical exegesis

It was transfigured and ascended to Heaven.

Thats docetism. Christs body was physical.

Docetism refers to pre-resurrection. The transfigured post-resurrection body is not the same as the fallen body.

But by all means, correct me if I'm wrong

to church

Attached: tenor.gif (430x288, 704.24K)

24¶But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

25The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26¶And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28¶And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29¶Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

America, the nation of God.

I wish he stayed longer than 40 days and I wish I knew more about what he did in that time.

That's why we call it miracles user.
And His body is in heaven.

Friend christ body after the resurrection is a 100% real flesh and blood one. He even até in front of the apostles just to show that. But now the soul has absolute control over the glorious body. It could even make the body move faster than light if one wished. And it will happen to everyone in the final resurrection.

That's not what nuclear fusion means, just saying. Fusing one nucleus with another nucleus means forming a larger atom.

The formation of molecules is just a regular form of chemical reaction. Certain elements behave certain ways when exposed to other elements, likewise for certain molecules. That's chemistry in a nutshell.

Water only has hydrogen and oxygen.
Alcohol has carbon atoms. That can only happen in science by fusion or fission.

Absolute heresy. Christ's body is perfect like Adam was before the fall.
It doesn't degenerate with age, it's not fallen.

into my mouth

He had a physical body and went into heaven, to say he wasn't physical is heretical

Through the firmament.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (633x694, 349.46K)

Proofs?

lol

Attached: comfy Apustaja.jpg (1082x695, 111.2K)