UK Threatens to ban social media if they do not censor it's content

rt.com/uk/449954-child-suicide-social-media/
A charity that works on child suicide prevention says that 30 families have contacted them believing social media played a role in their children’s suicides, as govt warns they’ll ban them if they don’t remove harmful content.
It comes in the wake of the tragic suicide of 14-year-old Molly Russell, from Harrow, north-west London in November 2017. Her father, Ian, has revealed that Pinterest sent his daughter a personalized email after her death, containing images of self-harm, The Daily Mail reports.

The email which contained an image of a slashed thigh said: “I can't tell you how many times I wish I was dead.”
The website, which uses algorithms to drive content, has been heavily criticized, alongside Instagram, by Molly’s father for hosting “harmful” images, such as self-harm wounds and fists clasping white pills, which he claims played a role in his daughter’s death.

Molly was found dead in her bedroom, after showing “no obvious signs” of chronic mental health issues.

Speaking about what he discovered when he delved a little deeper into the content hosted by Pinterest, Ian Russell said: “The more I looked, the more there was that chill horror that I was getting a glimpse into something that had such profound effects on my lovely daughter. Pinterest has a huge amount to answer for.”

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/living/2043920/woman-nicknamed-poison-ivy-tries-to-push-men-to-suicide-by-sexually-humiliating-them-online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So much wrong here

ACCELERATE IT

I fucking hate children. I want a society without families which makes me a leftist I guess, but I want a society without families because I want a nationalistic minarchistic society which makes me a rightist I guess. Children are a biological reality, but I hope transhumanism will one day replace them with simply creating a new copy of an adult. One day.

Children cause everything to be erased in the name of safety. Nigger migrants are let in by leftists because a poor wickle boy died on the beach so fuck laws and borders and shit. Then conservatives try to erase freedoms because little timmy might browse a website like this one. It sucks. Libertarianism only doesn't work because of children creating uneasy philosophical exceptions about rights. You can solve some problems with nationalism and separate the incompatible cultures and races, but kids have to exist to have a continuing society, so no one even thinks how fundamentally awful they are. Every adult freedom is destroyed because of the safety of children, and every adult safety is destroyed because of the freedom of children. Most wars can be traced back to the (((child))) but no one wants to address it because they just assume it's biology and it will be like this forever.

And nothing of value would be lost

Attached: smile.png (604x453, 496.15K)

get a grip, faggot

And how exactly would that be a bad thing?

Of fucking course she wasn't. I mean it happens all the time, perfectly healthy and well-adjusted people see a pack of razor blades and out of the blue start cutting their wrists. Ten bucks say the family has a shitton of skeletons in the closet.

Where the he'll were the parents? How do you not notice your kid is suicidal? But then after she's dead the dad has plenty of time to go through her phone.

Kek, do it!

She would have been searching and viewing this type of content in the first place in order for the algorithm to recommend it to her.
Reminds me of the MP who was shouting at the Google employee to censor YouTube, because she watched several videos about Tommy Robinson and to her shock and disgust, the algorithm recommend another video about Tommy Robinson.

Are parents not inherently responsible for their children until they become adults.
Why wasn't he watching what his daughter was doing on the internet. Was he too busy watching tv like a fucking retard. Guarantee that he watched and still watches several hours of sport a day.
She showed no signs of mental health problems because he never spent any time around her.
As for the fact that she is from Harrow, chances are high that she was going to wind up as kebab meat anyway, given that it is a stinking muslim infested shithole that should be nuked from orbit.

The father was probably anally juicing her nightly, and shouts the loudest at social media to distract away from himself.

to delete the sex texts and dick pics he had been sending her for years

they should ban everything, it would be hilarious

Prime breeding age woman gets labeled a child–typical roastie media.

thesun.co.uk/living/2043920/woman-nicknamed-poison-ivy-tries-to-push-men-to-suicide-by-sexually-humiliating-them-online/
Cock socket caused retarded men to harm themselves—ignored.
One cunt died—outraged and censor it nowz.

Do you have brain damage? You clearly know nothing about biology

I don't blame individual children, but children as a group are what gets used to justify this shit every single time.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't miss kikebook or shitter, but we probably count to. We're abusive enough.

Not too long ago in Western human history 14 year olds used to shit out kids.

They still do today

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (330x262, 58.21K)

This. Some may go looking for that kind of content out of morbid curiosity, but most often it's people who already have thoughts of self harm, anguish, or suicide to start with. This is a parent just wanting to blame something for his loss instead of reflecting for a moment and realizing that she was probably hurting for a long time and he didn't connect with her enough to take notice.

Unless the girl in question is well-developed, it's very risky for someone that young to give birth but it can still be done. Depends on the person and how much you care about them possibly dying or developing problems.

Defining minors as a distinct class is a shitty forced meme. It does work as far as moral panics go, but it's just so incoherently painful.

You idiot. If a 20-year-old bears a daughter who then bears a child at age 20, the woman could easily be a 40-year-old grandmother.

They mature very early these days, because of all the hormones added in foods. I've seen some 12 yo with big ol titties. Gives me huge fucking hardons seeing their boobs jiggling around like jello.

Social media companies are Liberal so kids suffer who use them.

politics in 2019

based

well if she was getting abused by her folks, they've won the narrative and will forever be the innocent victims.

Remember: Kill your parents first.