New York man jailed for eight years for strangling, beheading woman he met on dating app in Japan

foxnews.com/world/new-york-man-jailed-for-eight-years-for-strangling-beheading-woman-he-met-on-dating-app-in-japan

An American man who murdered and beheaded a Japanese woman he met on an online dating app has been sentenced to eight years in prison, according to reports.

Yevgeniy Vasilievich Bayraktar, of Long Island, New York, was sentenced on Tuesday in a Japanese court after reportedly admitting to strangling Saki Kondo, 27, in February 2018 at an apartment he'd rented while sightseeing in Osaka. Bayraktar strangled the young woman and then used a saw to dismember her, and buried her body parts across different cities, the New York Post reports.

Bayraktar, 27, was not indicted for murder in the case, because prosecutors could not prove that he had set out with the intention to kill Kondo. He was instead charged and found guilty of manslaughter and abandoning a body.

Attached: Yevgeniy_Vasilievich_Bayraktar.jpg (1862x1048, 259.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/
welivesecurity.com/2015/02/04/crazy-death-threat-hacker/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only 8 years? WTF?

i.e. could have been heat of the moment.

100% conviction rate, No news

What the fuck is that shit supposed to be

OH SHIT I CAN'T STOP CHOKING YOU SORRY

ban americans from leaving their lunatic asylum country.
problem solved

Great Plea bargain

I wonder what the bitch did to make him so mad

Based

jap justice system works in mysterious ways, for example the police is basically prosecutor's pet, and defence attorney usually has limited access to evidence, so the judge and can basically decide the best verdict for the society in the 'back room', and the convict rate really is ~100%, the system works very well in their society, as long as the judges are right-minded, and deserve their public respect, this could not work in dirty multicultural environment

Attached: PicsArt_01-29-08.29.11.jpg (1862x1048, 360.24K)

It's turkish.

dating him

hmmm…

Also, Japanese prisons are hell, so it's not like those 8 years will be comfy for him in any way tbh.

bro I get that but he beheaded her. that's a sure sign of psychopathy, not "heat of the moment"

youd think japs would be smart enough to profile certain subhuman races out of their country, but they do seem to be on a femunnist bent lately

Lock him up and throw him out of the country when he is done turning big rocks into small rocks. Or better yet send him to North Korea when you are done with him.

Well to be honest, you really don't want to be in a Japanese prison. 8 years is like 80 years. Imagine being in a jail but the guards all act like angry samurai. Fuck up once, thats one times too many.

Attached: 6373963.jpg (292x218, 24.85K)

Another goddamn jew.

Looks comfy tbh.

I wonder who is behind this post… RIDF please go…. Slavs and by extension cumskins aren't human and no matter how much you try to smear it onto the Ottoman race it will never change the fact you are subhuman…

Nice try stormfag but the whole world can clearly see that the white race is incapable of peaceful coexistent with the more civilized races and must be exterminated like any other violent dog.

Attached: le liberator run.jpg (469x469, 31.09K)

Japanese prison, he will try to find a way to kill him self and fail for years.

You are trying to hard shlamo.

Attached: Not the merchant.jpg (252x291, 15.5K)

You are trying too hard, RIDF. Go suck Chinese cock fucking slave, since they will be your master in less than twenty years.

lel at this buttbasted roach turd.

Back to your hole before I get my roach spray.

You will never be White and Right

Feel free to stay mad though.

That would still be murder. I believe it's more of he didn't mean for her to die. Either they were having kinky sex or he was mad and trying to hurt her but not kill her. I would still bet it was intentional, but innocent until proven guilty.

The defense probably argued that if he wanted to murder an Asian girl, why would he go to Japan instead of Vietnam, Thailand, or the Philippines? Seriously why would you?

What does that make the ottoman turks then?

What the fuck are all these homos doing on 8ch using our rhetoric against us, replacing us as the subjects

notice there's zero niggers in this video

I'm not sure we live on the same planet.

Yay a state without due process!! idiot

Just as I suspected from the reading of the first word: this is bait, it's fake (albeit a fairly good fake) and the link you posted isn't the real Fox News Com.

foxnews.com/

Everyone please feel free to compare the two links and you'll see for yourselves that the first one is fake right along with that particular news story.

Attached: f63272c940b03e3c6d2288f30ddb2b495494bd348182691aedbd3678ee1b7d2a.jpg (396x382, 40.92K)

Umm…

Attached: issei-sagawa.png (900x477, 288.61K)

lol

Accuse you of rape, 100% convicted, now a criminal, no due process for you

Damn, very efficient.

Fuck that asian thot, bitch was a whore. Thats the only reason she was even interested in foreigners

If it was a white bitch thay died you faggots would cheer. You only care because she fucked with a nerdy weak white boy and you know it couldve been you. Lol

Did you know hispanics, indians and muslims are black too?

Only losers with a complex respond to obvious bait, go yell at mom or watch anime you big ass faggot

The police will badger you silly and more or less force you to admit you are a whore that wanted sex. Japan isn't dumb in that regard.

Get some fucking health inspectors, burgers.

… You mean the same police that arrested 14 people to be the notorious hacker, to which it took the actual culprit to confess to exonerate all the innocent persons?
welivesecurity.com/2015/02/04/crazy-death-threat-hacker/

3d>2dpd

I heard that Japanese prisons have higjer standard of living than the rest of the world. Is it true?

Settle down nigher. No need to chimp out.

Your time will come, jew. the world will improve when you are dead and forgotten.

the only problem is that the weekly american rapists slip out of every trial and end up having no punishment

Au contraire! There was at least one nigger! He was leading the cheer during the sports festival.

TBH, if I was going to prison, I'd rather do it in Japan than here in the US. Sure, Japan's prisons are heavily regulated & militaristic. But the warden & guards seem determined to actually rehabilitate the criminals to be a productive member of society. In the US, you're just there to rake in the sweet, sweet taxbux until your time is up. Who cares if you learn anything or feel remorse for your crimes? If you come back, which is almost certain if you're a ex-con, you'll be making more money for the for-profit prisons.

Also, the inmates in the documentary stated that they felt safe there. There was no violence or rape. Just work, rules, and anguish about fucking up your life.

Attached: Ofcoursetheonlyniggerinjapanisinjail.jpg (707x572, 47.33K)

Attached: NiggerNiggerNigger.webm (480x480, 513.2K)

watched the whole thing. that is the way to rebuild someone so that they can take care of themselves afterwards. to build self worth and strength, for crime is generally founded in the weakness of the person.

its another day and youre still triggered?

Fuck you, you have no idea how rare it is for a girl to like someone like us.

Dont respond, just yell at a family member.

I doubt they are anywhere as bad as Russian or even American prisons. Russian prisons are hellholes.

I doubt it's anywhere as bad as American or Russian prisons.

They're not. Japanese prisons are just like Scandinavian prisons; they're like a resort but the only difference is you can't leave. There's an epidemic of Japanese seniors committing petty crimes to get thrown into prison because they can't afford to pay their bills on their shitty pensions, and the prisons are segregated in such a way that they're placed with peers. Essentially, they are voluntarily sending themselves to the closest thing they have to nursing homes, because Japan just DOESN'T HAVE anything like that in place for seniors. It's prison or starve to death for them.

Well that's certainly no way to get ahead in life.

Do you know of a way? Hard work didn't pan out for me and someone said it's not what I know but who.

Then its you, you have a bad attitude or just appear to be unlikable. Get it together, shower, brush your teeth and brush your hair. Put some effort into your life

So the Juden Peterstein approach even though it's confirmed not to work? Nice job blaming the victim, flaming fucking niggerfaggot.

Lol, keep justifying your actions if you want to. In the end you'll realize you could've changed the trajectory of your life.

Annifags, acting dumb
Pretend to be happy
Are really numb
Hate themselves and those around them
Need cartoons to settle and ground them
Uses drugs, is a neet
Gets mad when hes called a creep
Has no life
Laughs at others
Real life lived in the gutters
Tries to strike out at the beautiful people
Convinces himself society is evil
Too hard to change so justify
This bitch ass life
Then you die

Attached: a9f7fd1357e50280f5e98a3ef7cdf762b5f6976f03488fbcff82225a6e0cc03b.jpg (468x887, 68.53K)

What is this strange lawyer witchcraft?

Crime of passion is different than premeditated

bumping true news

here is some advice. if you ever go to prison say your jewish because they legally have to give you a kosher meal.

Attached: 7a9e14dda71ffb0d46ad6245a0f84abb_15-12.jpg (740x1401, 97.33K)

Why wouldn't I say I'm jewish!!

Isn't that the cannibal restaraunt reviewer who shot point blank back of the head that pretty white american woman, ate her and got his daddy to save him from court

actual news!