What would you like for Christmas this year, Zig Forums?

What would you like for Christmas this year, Zig Forums?

Attached: gettyimages-166627679-640x640.jpg (640x360, 29.33K)

All I want for Christmas is for our borders to be secure, our country to be safe, and all the invaders to go back home to make their countries great again.

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 13.14K)

Our salvation, both for this life and the life to come.

resurgence of the catholic church and christian right wing beliefs

The death of mystery babylon and most of all, the death of satan. You?

This too.

This especially.

This as well.

You can get salvation right now. What are you waiting for?

Attached: 67b.png (900x969, 226.33K)

If you reject that, you'll burn for eternity.

that my parents would support me if I become Catholic

Oh, so you've read james 2:23:

The death of all jews.

To learn how to be a true follower of Christ…

a cutie patootie

Attached: d893250e88eedd21b67f34c0d6dd6c34842c0c57bcac4c0d07586f6a5d4563cb.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

FTFY

I want my family to be safe and for me to find a clearer path for me to obey His will without sinning, be it accidentally or knowingly.

Attached: DRW40k_Christmas_Edition_by_DaRealWurld40k.jpg (800x585, 217.83K)

To be a good future husband for my girlfriend.

The end of the godless european union

WW3

The dubs, the trips, the quads!

dis gon b gud

Attached: bd5137190020a50bd70a57442684134a283e696678d000f06966d0d4e4e81f13.gif (270x188, 4.17M)

This plus the excommunication of pedos and a serious revision of the Roman rite.

This too

Ignatius study bible

The return of Christ and the establishment of His new government.
If not that, then a stable home with functional facilities, and a job to pay for it.
If not that, then for the biggest happening to finally happen.

Quads confirm!

WW3 leads to the return of Christ.

33 get?

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 7.11K)

Attached: Bateman amazed.jpg (816x816, 267.65K)

I want my family to know God. So I got them some books that will hopefully reach into their souls

my recieval back into god's arms, a glimpse of and some nostalgic insight into that ancient beauty

I wish humans will a base IQ of 125 and a spiritual base like Isaiah the prophet.

To feel alive again and to feel God's presence in my life.

To able to push through without sin. And if The Lord doesn’t turn back on his promise because of my foolishness.

I want him to endure the opposite and stop making Christmas wishes about nation-states and instead make them about the Kingdom.

I know … I know … it's a big 'un, Santa.

We get it, you are an open borders commie.

A God loving gf

I have a few things I'd like.
And of course I'd like to see everyone happy for Christmas. There are a lot of people out there that don't have the blessings I've had, and I really wish them all the best and pray for them.

This. Met a sweet girl at my church who's
If I get the feeling she likes me, I'll ask her out.

God speed, man.

all of god's children are welcome into my land.

Sorry to break it to you, but God's children dont assult Mexican authorites and use their children as human shields as bait for welfare.

Almost laughable at this point when there's basically a chapters worth of verses claiming otherwise.

Good for you user. I hope she likes you back. Godspeed and pray for me to have a gf lol

Bring them to your house then

Hello Martin Luther.

I want everyone to confess Christ. Amen.

Thank you, and I'll certainly pray for you user. She's a diamond in the rough when it comes to my church, so I'm hoping it works out.

My wish for Christmas is that society will reject faggotry and feminism.

Attached: DSC05248.jpg (1440x1920, 588.15K)

Ok, but where in the Bible does it tell us to celebrate Christmas? You do realize that Christmas, Easter, Halloween, they are all pagan holidays right? Unless the Bible tells me to celebrate a holiday I will never ever do holidays. They are inherently pagan. All OT holidays have been revoked by the New Covenant and there are no New Covenant holidays. Any Christian who does a holiday today is doing pagan things. So stop it please and worship God alone.

Where in the Bible does it say to post on image boards? If you're posting here, you're a pagan.

Zig Forums is now a bagan board.

How will the Christcucks ever recover?

Hebrews 10:24-25

Acts 2:42

Psalm 55:14

It's called having fellowship with one another. Read your Bible and follow Christ instead of your pope.

Nice try, odinist.

You should be at church. Jesus never told you to post on image boards or use the internet. The internet is a pagan holiday. Pagans go to hell you know.

Second Coming

Attached: saint1.jpg (933x629, 238.52K)

R u me

Some work.
Or peace on Earth.

Attached: dad raises daughter tough style.gif (220x165, 2.47M)

Some new shoes and for my new-age hippie mom to attend mass with me.

that's what you are

I wish to achieve my academic goals.

For me to learn a useful trade in life. :c Planning on going back to college. Pray for me brothers.

pic related

Attached: Hagia-Sophia-Photo.jpg (1920x1080, 909.69K)

For all the brethren to love God and to praise him.

An ethnostate for ethnic Europeans

the conversion of my family into the one true faith

My brothers new baby is due on Christmas, I want it to be healthy. And I want my brother to accept Christ as his savior.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.09.02 PM.png (1216x1734, 2.85M)

Christmas to be centered around the mass of Christ and the non-cartoon version of Santa Claus, aka Saint Nicolas

Attached: download.jpg (2048x1536, 1.48M)

Undies and socks, and for the Christmas advertisers to winnie the pooh off. I can only listen to so many Christmas jingles and tolerate so much overdone hedanism before I lose my temper.

Attached: 3f4a1154e4aff6ff008bfe72a1f0d0913414510a46c8f6a2380f7c139d1e756a.jpg (255x219, 13.36K)

Peace, good relationship with the people I love, getting my old friends back, and a better understanding and relationship with God.

i want to put off the old man, and put on the new, but the old man won't budge

Attached: image.png (200x233, 14.53K)

Discipline.

Cute babi

I'll be praying for you anons.

A future

To know God is real tbh, it'd literally fix everything for me.