Pentagon Sends Several Thousand More Troops To US-Mexico Border Over Invasion Threats

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

The U.S. will be sending “several thousand” more troops to the southern border to provide additional support to Homeland Security, the Pentagon has confirmed.

The move comes as another migrant ‘caravan’ made its way to the border from Honduras.

RT reports: archive.fo/XASzH

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) requested additional surveillance capability and concertina wire, Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan told reporters at the Pentagon on Tuesday.

“We’ve responded with, you know, here’s how many people it would take,” Shanahan said. However, he would not disclose the exact number. When asked how many troops would be headed to the border, he said “Several thousand, and I’ll kind of leave it at that.”

A Pentagon spokesman later followed that up, explaining that the Department of Defense is “currently sourcing the units involved and there will be an increase of a few thousand troops,” and that “we will provide more clarity on the numbers when we have it.”

All the troops are in a “support role” to civilian authorities and not engaged in law enforcement, Shanahan stressed.

President Donald Trump initially ordered almost 6,000 troops to the southern border in late October, as two migrant caravans trekked through Mexico. His critics accused him of a publicity stunt ahead of the November midterms.

Some 3,600 of those troops have since returned to their bases, but 2,300 soldiers still remain on the border. Earlier this month, Shanahan authorized extending their mission through the end of September 2019. Another 2,200 National Guard troops are deployed on the border as well.

That decision came within days of another “caravan” forming in Honduras and setting out for Mexico, with the US as their final destination.

archive.fo/cFrWm
newspunch.com/pentagon-says-several-thousand-more-troops-are-being-sent-to-us-mexico-border/

Attached: Pentagon Sends Several Thousand More Troops To US-Mexico Border Over Invasion Threats.jpg (678x381, 60.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okH2bZJjTRw
youtube.com/watch?v=XVOA090X3OU
youtube.com/watch?v=8QWqjEthDoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good news!

Well now that they're over there, perfect opportunity to build the wall!

Don’t we need them in Iran, wtf?

But this is to make sure that they can all enter undisturbed by pesky citizens with guns. This is not a border closing at all, just another move to play for time to flood the nation with enough illegals to keep the US citizens busy when the economy gets crashed by the jews.

That's over two troops per mile!

Uh, no.

I'm glad to hear they are installing concertina wire instead of regular barbed wire (which barbed wire is easier to bust up or pad up to climb over). Concertina wire is harder to cut open, and if you do cut it, it snaps back, making it dangerous for those trying to get around it. And removing it is even more difficult because its very flexible and attaches onto other wiring.

They'll go to the more vulnerable spots I can assure you, and that with border patrol will help a lot at curbing an invasion. Note that many who tried to invade have already been detained around the border where the troops were helping defend.

Fake psyop story.

You have proof of that claim?

News Punch, the credible news.
Like Roger Stone, credible.
Loooooool.

REAL NEWS!

Loooool
FAKE!

Nope. Not fake at all. REAL NEWS.

Nah, it's fake.

For $ I'll say I'm on the border watching them deploy.

Well there are such thing as video footage and pictures that do show troops on the border. Here:

youtube.com/watch?v=okH2bZJjTRw
youtube.com/watch?v=XVOA090X3OU
youtube.com/watch?v=8QWqjEthDoM

True if big..

Attached: huge.gif (500x281, 575.61K)

Attached: sei_49359815-ec32.jpg (540x721, 74.55K)

Why the fuck are you showing us your mom?

And the first many thousand Troops were there with open arms to greet the invasion force who was throwing rocks at border patrol agents. They stood by passively when the Mexican government commit an act of war.
This is a fucking bait and switch, nothing will happen: it's all for show.

Shalom fellow channer

Why are they fucking zerg rushing the border all of a sudden? I doubt the NPC bleating about LET THEM IN was a factor

Attached: vegan.jpg (645x412, 59.14K)

Roger Stones nose says FAKE NEWS PSYOP.

stop playing this record idiot

how mant threads?
30?

Fucking stupid person

You must suspect that your IQ is subpar?

Oh, I just realized that stupid people are too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

I have a mildly retarded cousin(medically diagnosed) and he knows he's retarded,

Even told me he was.

Now you, you're not retarded, but you are just stupid enough to not realize that you are stupid.

This is the paradox.

I'm in a bad mood.

Your not stupid;probably just avg IQ, but have the conspiracy nut syndrome

I wonder if he doesn't realize that meme came from "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" or if he is just an og troll.

Translation: They are scared that actual citizens are getting real close to not giving a fuck and are going to stsrt ethnic cleansing campaigns

Its not "fake news" dude, there is plenty of footage of troops at the border putting up concertina wire. Now whether that will help or not is all up to debate.

Are you actually retarded or just trolling/ shilling? Because if you cant see the logical flaw in that…..

Finally some good fucking news

This is all distraction. The wall is not getting built.

The wall is not likely to be built. I 100% agree on that. However… the troops ARE THERE and they've been setting up concertina wire.

I wish I could find the link to the 1 hour footage of them installing it and reporters questioning some of them about it. I can't find it though. But I saw it, and I've seen other footage as well. They are there.

Your post contained either a URL shortener or disallowed word because it is commonly used by automated spammers.

Don't worry, Zig Forums has no autobans. Just remove it and make your post again. See shortenspam.html for more information.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT NOW!!? CENSORSHIP!?

NEVERMIND! I CORRECTED IT!