Hello everybody. I just want to thank you all for helping me in my journey with Christ to become a true Christian...

Hello everybody. I just want to thank you all for helping me in my journey with Christ to become a true Christian. I'm returning to my ancestral homeland Ethiopia to convert to Orthodoxy in 2 weeks. My grandparents are Orthodox but my mother married by father who was a Baptist and I grew up in a mostly black Baptist church but they never really exposed me fully to the gospel they were basically semi-charismatic Evangelical types. In my teen years I was never very religious and acted like a stupid tigger but I recently started going back to church which was Baptist and after finding Zig Forums I realized I must take up my cross and return to Ethiopia. When I get baptized I hope to become a solitary monk. Ethiopia is the homeland for Christian people of African decent. Thank you. Amen.

Attached: ethiopian-imperial-order-of-solomon-flag.jpg (800x535, 50.73K)

You have the right view of national identity tied to race, but I hope you're not using your personal race as a factor in discerning which theological system is most Biblical
You know that most bapists are non-charismatic

Ethiopian Orthodox is miaphysite. Why do you want to join them?

A very disgusting and antichristian thing to say. We are Christians, our homeland is not of this world.

Not all Africans are the same. Bantus, Berbers, Copts, Kushites and Amharic are very unique.

Good for you, user.

Go back to Zig Forums

Considering how many people here say they hate "tiggers" etc i think he has a right to say that

winnie the pooh off troll

Go back to >>>>>>>>>Zig Forums you stupid kike.

Back to reddit or /b/

That's awesome OP, good for you. The Ethiopian church is your patrimony and I'm very happy you've returned to apostolic faith. May God bless you in the land of your ancestors and wherever you may be.

Attached: IMG_1137.JPG (1200x1600, 864.99K)

I thought this was going to be about Rastafarianism based on the flag.

Bump

God bless you brother!

Can everyone do the obvious and ignore him please?

Wish you the best, send a picture of the Ark of alliance plz

Congradulations, I wish you safe travels and pray everything goes well.

Fun fact: Bob Marley begame ordodog at the end of his life.

Why is the star of remphan on there? And why are they positioned in such a strange way?

Congratulations! I wish you all the best.

It represents Solomon, since it’s tradition that the son of Solomon started their royal line and that he brought the ark back with him to Ethiopia.

why is everybody congratulating this guy on becoming a miaphysite heretic

You do realize it's monophysitism that is heretical and not miaphysitism? St. Cyril was a miaphysitist. All Christians should be. The Catholic Church released a joint statement with the Oriental Orthodox confirming we believe in the same thing about Christ's nature, we just express it in different ways which has led to misunderstandings in the past. Miaphysitism and dyophysitism are complementary and simply different ways of describing the same thing.

big if true