We should thank God for secularism

Back in the medieval times pretty much every one was a "christian", because at that point the "church" and state where in bed together. But where those people really christian? Being a christian has nothing to do with where and what time you happen to live it has everything to do with faith in Jesus Christ. Ask yourself this, If Isaac Newton wasn't forced to be a christian because of his time would he be a christian today. Same thing with the founding fathers of the United States, if they grew up today they most certainly wouldn't be christian. Today with our secular society we can now more easily tell who is a genuine christian and who is a fake.

In the modern western world being a "christian" is no longer the default for most people. Centuries ago being a "christian" was not an option but rather the only world view available to everyone. Nowadays there are so many fake gods and hedonism and perversion that we will eventually get to the point where the only people who would dare claim they are "christian" are people who are really christian just like in the times of the early church. No one back then were lukewarm"christians". We will one day return to a small but spiritually strong group of christians in the end times when all the fake christians are weeded out because of persecution, hedonism, and idol worship has made the fake christians give into the sins of this world. We can rejoice when the world has become so secular that we are persecuted, tortured, and killed knowing that we may be going through tribulation know but the Lord, the one true God, will call us all home to heaven and we can escape Gods wraith and judgement on this dead secular world.

Attached: Counterfeit-Christianity-713x509.jpg (713x509, 52.46K)

user, most of the people calling themselves Christians today are pacifist zionists.

No they aren’t, that’s a dying generation of boomers and above who are Protestant. Most young Christians are a lot different, and again this is only in the US. OP has a point. Being forced to be “Christian” isn’t having faith in the Lord. Even if our numbers shrink, we’re only losing the flabby, lukewarm deceivers.

People are not equal. A big amount of people don't have the mind to think about important things. Raising them Christian by default brings salvation closer to them. In essence, you're doing the work of the devil and coveting the privilege of being Christian only to those you think of as worthy.
Though you do have a point about being "genuine". But even then that's not an aspect of being forbidden, it's about enforcing your own religion, something we, the "genuine" failed at.

There is but one system for me and my people and its a Catholic monarchy. God willing, we'll be back there one day.

Have you read Kierkgaard's attack on Christiandom?

There are no 'Christians' in a 'Christendom'. That is to say, the cultural followers, aren't truely Christian and tarnish the name of what beinf Christian is.

Op here

Gods kingdom is not of this world! Catholics are fake christians and have basically started the whole concept of Christendom.
Your pope and monarchy are all fake counterfeits for the one true Christ.

Gonna love the fruits of secularism

Imagine being this retarded.

Western gentry are still pressured to say they are Christian whether they are or aren't. This creates shelter for anti-Christians to hide in while also diluting what it means to be Christian. That aside though, I still fail to see how (((secularism))) is a good thing. Every place it's been tried converts to either Islam or global-bankerism.

This world is Babylon, let the mudslimes cause chaos with their (((banker))) brothers using usury to give loans. This world is not worth saving christians are not supposed to be part of this world. We will give this entire world the gospel and if they reject(they will) theres nothing we can do. Not even if we erect a fake christian government to force people to believe.

Americans poison the well and have the gall to ask us to be thankful for their actions.

So Christians didn't compile the Biblical Canon?

Wew lad.

Thread entirely ignored

This is your brain on liberalism. No love, just selfish ego.

Catholicism is not Christendom, it's state running the church.

Hahaha no.
Not having everyone at least try to be Christian may muddle the meaning of being Christian less but it also means you can be a huge heretic and teach children what transsexualism is in public.

Also if the Holy Spirit who gives understand of the bibles for thinks that separation of Church and State is good, why hasn't he """told us""" to separate it until those latest years?

Attached: 1471464729659-4.png (648x598, 507.62K)

Dude was arian.
A lot of them were deists(though some christians, too)
There was no shame in acting like a semi-fedora faggot, then.

You're mixing up 2000 years of history into some kind of mishmash.
Very ignorant of you to think of humanity before 1914 as stupid brutes who didn't know of other viewpoints, then suddenly after WW1 everybody was enlightened and got big brains.
Not only do you ignore the whole Christian theological bickering and conflict in the last 2000 years but the same conflict on the 'peasant level'. How do you think Jan Hus got his big brained O T H E R I D E A from? Was he a time traveller to today's big brained times? We will never know, we are just small brained Christians, my fedora typing Lord.

Catholics believe this too, retard.

I don't get the rampant spergery in this thread.

If you lived in the end of days, it would be incredibly difficult to be a Christian, most of the people around you would slouch into damnation, even loved ones, and that would be very sad, and hurt you quite a bit, right? You might be inclined to say it is unfair to them, right? You could justify being pretty upset with things… as we now do.

But… In the example of the end times, wouldn't the best thing to do be to rejoice for having been given the opportunity to witness during the darkest hour? Knowing especially that you will enjoy, what is it, I don't have a bible handy, a thousand years with Christ after his triumph and then everyone who made it to heaven awakens etcetcetc?

TL:DR, we await the return of Jesus in joyful hope, now IN ADVENT for heaven sake, lol. you could cut the irony in this thread with a knife, I swear! Remember it will not be a fun wait! As it is not a fun time to be alive now.

So support your friends, family and neighbors on the road to salvation as best you can, and thank God for judging you worthy of living the Christian life on hard mode.
This is my understanding, at least.

The papists are probably gonna blame this idiocy on the bible too

I was entertaining these thoughts a while ago too OP. mine were more about legalizing prostitution and all drugs, as well as other laws related to gambling and other sins. the reason being, there is no argument other than morality that they shouldn't be legal. laws reflect the people, and today's people aren't moral. you are right, Christians who actually follow the way of Christ will have no problems, just as they didn't before. After the switch people would no longer have the option to conflate immorality with illegality. I want to live in a theocracy though, and it's very depressing for me to come to this conclusion. :( Why is everyone so hedonistic