Illegal Mexicans Go Psycho in Arizona, Slash Throat of Uber Driver and Kill Pregnant Woman and Child

An Arizona Uber driver is recovering after a passenger allegedly slit his throat during a ride on Wednesday evening, according to police documents.

Francisco J. Diaz, 45, was arrested on suspicion of second degree attempted murder and aggravated assault on Thursday, according to a police report.

An unidentified Uber driver picked Diaz up from a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in Goodyear, Arizona, on Wednesday evening, according to the report.

The driver told police that as they neared their destination, Diaz pointed to a house and said "right there." Then, the driver said he felt something slide across his neck and felt "as if a warm liquid was running down his neck," the police report reads.

The driver and Diaz allegedly began to struggle, but the driver told police that Diaz exited the vehicle and fled the area. The driver, who sustained injuries to his neck and hands, called police and was transported to a hospital where he received 20 staples across his throat, according to NBC News affiliate News 12.

"I've been doing this for two years, and I never thought in my life this could come my way," the driver told News 12. The driver asked News 12 not to share his identity out of fear for his safety.

Diaz told police that he feared the Uber driver would harm him and admitted that he pulled out a knife and swung it at the driver, cutting his hands, according to police.

Uber released a statement to News 12 on Friday in response to the incident.

“What the driver experienced is frightening. There's nothing more important than the safety of the drivers and riders we serve. We are relieved he is recovering and stand ready to help police in their investigation," the company said.

This is the second attack on a ride-share driver in Arizona within the span of a week.

A pregnant Lyft driver was stabbed to death over the weekend in Tempe, Arizona, by a passenger, police said.

Fabian Durazo, 20, faces charges of two counts of first-degree murder, one count of theft of means of transportation, one count of armed robbery and one count of kidnapping. Authorities said he was booked in La Paz County Jail but will be transported to Maricopa County Jail.

Kristina Howato, 39, the driver, and her unborn child both died.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arizona-man-arrested-after-being-suspected-slitting-uber-driver-s-n966161

Attached: 190202-francisco-diaz-al-0956_979ed42c745b7e1c2ce1af758cf01335.fit-760w.jpg (557x705, 53.1K)

A Lyft rider in suburban Phoenix allegedly stabbed his pregnant driver, killing both the driver and her unborn child before stealing her vehicle and driving nearly 150 miles before being arrested near the California state line.

Tempe police announced on Monday that the victim, 39-year-old Kristina Howato, was in the third trimester of her pregnancy. She is survived by two other young children, ages 2 and 4, according to the Arizona Republic.

Fabian Durazo, 20, was being held at a La Paz County jail on suspicion of two counts of first-degree murder and one count each of kidnapping and armed robbery, authorities said. He allegedly admitted to the killing, the Arizona Republic reports.

It was unclear Monday if Durazo has a lawyer yet who could speak on his behalf.

Howato was working early Sunday when she received a pickup request in west Tempe, said Sgt. Ron Elcock, a police spokesman.

Durazo allegedly attacked Howato when they arrived at an apartment complex about a half-mile away and he fled in her SUV.

Police officers responded to the apartment complex at about 1:30 a.m. after receiving reports of a woman screaming in the parking lot.

They found Howato suffering from multiple stab wounds. She was transported to a hospital where both she and the unborn baby died.

Arizona Department of Public Safety officials used GPS tracking to locate the stolen SUV on Interstate 10 near Quartzsite, about 25 miles from the Arizona-California line and Durazo was taken into custody Sunday afternoon.

Police said they don't believe Durazo and Howato knew each other and a motive for the fatal stabbing remains undetermined.

"Throughout our careers as officers, we have incidents that really, really touch our hearts and stay with you throughout your careers," Elcock said at a Monday news conference. "This is definitely one of those incidents that really is going to affect the police department for a long time."

A statement from officials with San Francisco-based Lyft said: "We were shocked and deeply saddened to learn of this tragedy, and our thoughts are with the family and friends of the victims."

Lyft says it is assisting with the investigation.

Attached: screenshot_2019-01-29_at_3.01.47_pm.png (1360x854, 641.53K)

Whelp, unless drivers start modifying their cars to to stop people from being able to reach you with a knife this is going to keep happening.

Let me guess…illegal Mexicans in healthcare as well?

That will probably be prevented due to "racism"
I remember Walmart got in trouble for locking up their ethnic hair products. It made niggers feel like criminals.
A barrier between Uber drivers and their passengers will make murderous spics feel unwelcome :'(

Was it worth it? And is there another mugshot of him smiling??????

I bet he got hired by cab owners

It's too cold for it to stand outside of a starbucks

no it wasn't, and no there isn't. eat a dick fagnuts.

Depopulation working as planned.

And no you (slave) have no right to self defense. Your defense no longer exists in communist America.

These brown beasts are just like you burgerkikes, always causing conflicts wherever they go, no wonder you want more of them in your putrid country.

This. You don't fuck with the Cab Mafia.

Well, you know what they say: "Success breeds jealousy."

Attached: success_breeds_jealously.png (1362x644, 77.13K)

I'll do it anyway
Try and stop me, bitch boy

Whatever you say, nigga..

Is he going to become a pinup for roasties and marry a multimillionairess after his six month prison sentence.

understandable

uber sucks

Attached: PicsArt_02-03-10.35.08.jpg (557x705, 59.93K)

if there's anything that sucks more than uber

it's lyft

Attached: PicsArt_02-03-10.39.50.png (1360x854, 1.11M)

she WASN'T

Attached: 1781160_295159290633230_1711648223_o.jpg (768x1024, 60.35K)

here's the funniest part:

nobody gives a fuck if you're outraged

The irony:

in the week that these two incidents occured, 278 people were murdered in Arizona by United States Citizens.

WHY YOU'RE AN IDIOT :

you put your honey in the refrigerator
and you put your peanut butter in the cabinet

Attached: 131119907_aa9cd1c26c.jpg (335x400, 137.52K)

But he has a better toaster than (You).

Attached: PicsArt_02-02-12.37.50.jpg (650x650, 64.84K)

Honey contains antibacterial qualities, meaning it can be left out without being unrefrigerated.

Attached: honey.jpg (1500x993, 284.43K)

And ?……

(drumroll, please)

Peanut butter needs to be refrigerated, because bacteria proliferates in it if it's left out or put into the counter…..

CORRECT !!!!!

and he can always toast his bread, making the refrigerated peanut butter soft again, becoming easily spreadable.

Attached: how-to-make-peanut-butter-8-1200.jpg (1200x1200, 52.52K)

I prefer mine pulled from a sarcophagus, 12,000 years old..

ooooooopsieeee!!!!!

I typed 'counter', when obviously
I meant to type 'cabinet'……

nothing gets past you, huh?

WHY YOU SHOULD ONLY USE TOASTER OVENS:

yep!!…. you guessed it

Attached: 00ea3e5c687443f4a040309b6db14eb4_A.jpeg (631x472, 112.72K)

In fact, if you completely lined the interior of your gas oven, you would never have to make another hat

Attached: head-oven-fix.jpg (480x326, 45.85K)

Sounds like an open-borders supporting roastie got BTFO. The woman was likely a leftist, so I won't shed any tears over her passing.

What's the secret?
is it aluminum foil? is it?
Or is it this secret:

down at the bottom
>Down Where?

Yep !!! that's EGG ZACK LEE what it sounds like

I'm amazed your mother thanks paying your internet bills is a good investment

Attached: PicsArt_02-03-11.32.16.jpg (480x326, 44.46K)

I don't think he's referring to getting toasted in quite the same way (You) are.

Unlike the other user, I don't feel that you are outraged eonough. If you showed a bit more indignant protest, i would be more inclined to stand up next to you in support.

I agree. I feel that OP is making a difference, but just not enough of a difference. Perhaps if he put more angry energy into it, and created twice as many threads, he would double the amount of people he persuades?

I'm amazed that you thank you proofread that sorry post thoroughly

Attached: PicsArt_02-03-09.35.54.jpg (236x345, 38.18K)

I think so..

Attached: 3a94e770441a40080f27556b117f1143--drivers-license-for-her.jpg (640x640, 46.85K)

Likely. Women are debased and evil.

Portions of this thread are brought to you by match.com

*tries to hide my smile*

Oh, great !! I knew you would sell out and have advertising in your thread again…

Also brought to you by farmersonly.com

"you don't have to be lonely with farmersonly.com"

Also brought to you by the 2019 Lincoln MKC

Now with WAZE Integration, seamlessly connecting the world inside with the world outside©

wouldn't 'I'M A FAGGOT' have been easier to type?

Portions of this thread are also brought to you by Samsung Family Hub Appliances©

"At Samsung, We Are Keeping Your Family Connected"

Also brought to you by Amazon Echo Dot

I think these illegal mexicans should all be put on a boat back to Africa. Build that wall, dammit !!

this post was brought to you by our sponsor, Match.Com

#buildthewall!!!

Damn Straight

Attached: Construction-Workers.jpg (540x359, 73.7K)

it's ironic how Trump got it backwards.

we will be paying Mexicans to build it.

Americans are too lazy to handle the labor

Attached: construction.jpg (400x300, 48.1K)

There once was a time when America's Workforce was thebest on earth……..

Those days are long gone……

The American Workforce is exactly what put us at the bottom of the list.

These days, the only people who are willing to do hard work are Mexicans… Which is exactly why they are more American than any US citizen, and all US citizens should be shipped off to Guatemala to perform slave labor, while Mexicans are shipped in by the hundreds of thousands, and given free houses and automobiles.

Attached: PicsArt_02-03-01.51.42.jpg (620x413, 53.08K)

I agree. These days the average American worker sits all by himself in a depressing dilapidated home, surrounded by hundreds of dusty boxes filled with toasters and tinfoil.

You probably don't even realize that your post pretty much described Killcen.

this post was brought to you by the HiSense 100 inch 4K Smart TV with Harman Kardon surround sound

Zig Forums is Muslim psyop fake news.

Women & farm animals not safe on Zig Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA……………….

Thank you for the compliment. But NO, I do not live in a dilapidated home, although it is a bit cluttered.

You are aware, aren't you, that the average 15 year old Mexican kid would have no problem beating the ever-living shit out of you?

You've always been a racist, but your 'white supremacy' bullshit has shifted towards Mexicans ever since you heard Trump's election campaign brainwashing crap.

Well sure. But mark my words, I'd unload a clip on any mother fucker who dared get near me.

In other words you are a frightened racist who realizes your days are long over?

This post was brought to you by Maybelline color elixir.

"maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline"

Btw, I'm not into "white supremacy" either. There are a lot of scummy white trash out there too, just like everyone else. Society is Ungodly. You must defend yourself from all forms of scum.

Nope. Never said I was "rascist", I just do not trust society and if ANYONE came at me like that, I'd have no problem unloading a magazine directly at their face and chest. Nothing personal kid.

nope… racist…..

This post was brought to you by THE 360° IMMERSIVE VIRTUAL REALITY VIEW OF THE JFK ASSASSINATION, which only really works with a mobile device.

Fuck off kike zogbot, your hasbara demoralization tactics are unwelcome and transparent.

Attached: fdgsdfgsdfgvbss.png (852x726, 844.48K)

This post was brought to you by the word RACIST

"Racist, now spelled with only ONE 'S'"

Attached: PicsArt_02-03-02.55.18.jpg (620x413, 22.15K)

Nope. You can't deny corruption and scum is everywhere these days. I refuse to go along with it. If that makes me "racist" then the accusers are complete fucking head-in-the-sand brainwashed morons.

And I have every right to defend myself against SCUM if need be.

Hasbara Barbaric Cartoons were great !!

Attached: PicsArt_02-03-02.59.43.jpg (1773x1312, 480.25K)

yes i can…… watch…..

"corruption and scum is not everywhere these days"

Small fry.

I never see you complaining about the 99.9% of crime and or corruption committed by white American citizens.

All you ever talk about is the .01% that involves 'illegal mexican immigrants'…….

You have been brainwashed by corrupt scumbags, who have used your racism as a tool to brainwash you.

You've been brainwashed by a regular paycheck. You have no honor and scarcely little dignity.

This thread has been brought to you by the makers of SEROQUEL©

"Seroquel, now your schizophrenia can be managed"

The illegals that commit those crimes never had the right to be here in the first place. THAT is the difference. And its the government's JOB to do something about that.

What do you mean by "the right," since Europeans are not native to North America per se?

That's not the government's job at all…..

It appears that you seem to have written your own constitution for the United States, because you're the only one who seems to think it's the government's job to prevent .01% of crime.

ALSO: you seem to be suggesting that U.S. Citizens have the 'right to commit 99.9% of crime'…

What a fucking retard, just because you're a slave to government doesn't mean you should revel in it.

AGAIN: your alleged 'government' is unable to prevent crimes by U.S. citizens. Crime is out of control

and U.S. citizens commit 99.9% of crimes

The 'retard' is the one who spends 24 hours each day fixating on the .01% and somehow convinces himself that he is going to 'save the world' by creating incessant, redundant threads that are only read by 6 people (on a good day)

In fact, to be completely honest with you, it's a lot less than .01%

Illegal Mexican Immigrants only commit about .0078% of the crimes in america

But have you EVER created a thread about how the government needs to prevent the 99.9922% of crimes committed by Americans.

Nope….

because according to you, they have the 'right' to commit those crimes.

you're so off-base that it's bizarre.

Plus….. To be totally honest, nobody cares about your 'illegal mexican' threads. nobody reads them, and you're not persuading anybody.

Europeans founded America and Canada.
Get over it.

Lurk moar.

It's almost like people that will break the laws to get into a country have a propensity to break laws.

Don't act like an oldfag when you're giving attention to a literal faggot with USI.

I suppose if this had happened in New York that the murdering beaner would have been awarded an abortion services fee rendered.

guaranteed both the victims were white.

You Will Never Be White

The same shit happens in gas stations and convenience stores. Apparently installing ballistic glass is racism.

Neither will you.

Capitalist. Commies keep borders shut, and you complain about it, suckers.

Attached: PicsArt_02-04-05.13.41.jpg (557x705, 67.57K)

Attached: PicsArt_02-04-05.22.51.png (1360x854, 897.6K)

Wrong. Any nation that wanted to remain a sovereign nation secures their borders. This country is already turning communist by the way. If you don't realize that by now you have your head too far up your own ass to realize it.

Get ready for the global reset when the US dollar no longer holds reserve currency status. Then you'll really see communism rise, and as it always does, come crashing down again.

As it rightfully should, niggers are about 1000% more likely to steal.

At least the undocumented migrants are indigenous, unlike you.

Bullshit. We claimed this country long ago. This is OUR nation, it does not belong to Mexicans.

Saying such a thing is completely Anti-American.

"Illegal" immigrants are actively breaking immigration law which is a crime so technically they're all criminals.

great failures in shilling #1021

Dumb roastie got served!