Bodycam Captures Militant Antifa Shot In The Head By Cops After Pulling Gun

A police officer who shot the leader of a militant Antifa group was "legally justified" in a January 11 shooting at a Eugene, Oregon middle school.

Charles Landeros, 30, was fatally shot in the head by officer Steve Timm at the Cascade Middle School, where Landeros' daughter is a student. Landeros can be seen on bodycam footage pulling a gun during a struggle with Timm and another officer, Aaron Johns following a custody argument.

Landeros went to the school that day over a conflict with his daughter’s mother. He had enrolled the girl in the school earlier that week without telling his former spouse, but school officials later learned that the girl’s mother had the sole authority to decide which school the girl attended.

At some point, Landeros was told to leave the school because he stopped answering the officers’ questions. He was warned that he would be arrested if he didn’t leave, the district attorney said.

Police body camera footage shows Landeros refused to leave the school because he believed only the principal had the authority to force him from the campus. He then sees his daughter walk into the hallway and repeatedly yells for her to “go.” -Oregon Live

According to district attorney Patty Perlow, Timm and Johns tried to arrest Landeros on suspicion of disorderly conduct and trespassing - pushing him outside the front doors. Landeros pushed back, and the pulled a handgun as he and Johns begin to struggle. Landeros can be seen pointing the gun at Timm and firing two rounds which miss the officer. Timm returned fire once and hit Landeros in the head right in front of his daughter.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-03/watch-militant-antifa-shot-head-police-after-pulling-gun
web.archive.org/web/20190203183910/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-03/watch-militant-antifa-shot-head-police-after-pulling-gun

Attached: Bodycam Captures Militant Antifa Shot In The Head By Cops After Pulling Gun.mp4 (640x360, 10.82M)

I bet the FAKESTREAM MEDIA won't dare report this!

If only this were a conservative, then this would have been blasted 24/7 everywhere.

How ironic and hypocritical. It really shows too.

Wow, this is great.
Notice he was wearing a smash the patriarchy and chill tshirt while carrying a handgun in a school and defying a court order empowering his wife to exwife, sorry baby momma, to make decisions. in effect he was patriarchy in action while pretending not to be.
and he drew on two cops and fired on them making his death nice and legal. did they march for him?

Attached: moar liek biglow.jpg (600x316, 45.1K)

nice t-shirt
nice 9mm

Attached: smash the patriarchy and kill.png (1366x768, 745.22K)

2week old comments, what comments now?
"Charlie wasn’t a “he” they were non binary and went by “they/them” Charlie always carried a concealed weapon with them. They had a permit to do so. They didn’t “bring a gun to school”. They went to the school because they were called by the school to help their daughter. They happen to have their gun on them like they always do. Just like they don’t bring a gun to the grocery store. It was just on them like a can of mace or a taser for self defense. I knew Charlie and they were the most level headed person. They didn’t pull a gun on police. There was a struggle and the police shot them, and afterward found Charlie’s gun to justify the shooting. It’s a sad common story for people of color."

wait a minute… Is he CIA? CIA's disappointing son?

Attached: the colors match.jpg (1024x576, 60.63K)

He didnt die so good

boring.

pottery

I think your threads are fucking boring. And obnoxious at that.

BUMP.

i dont have threads

HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH AH AH HA HA
Get rekt, cuck. Them MkUltra drugs are a bitch.

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE
Officer Steve Timm…
Officer Aaron Johns…
Good work, men.

Attached: d6575842972d39c8ba0fff1c65e557daef4d3eadcf8a9aa30529def4778bec61.png (794x564, 301.18K)

"hit Landeros in the head right in front of his daughter."

Yea that's gotta be traumatizing as fuck, hope she turns out alright

Given who her 'father' was I doubt it.

That doesn’t matter, little girls hate seeing people executed in real time. I’ve read that somewhere I think.

Funny, I didn't see his daughter in that video. Perhaps she stood behind both cops all the time?

he had no idea how to use a gun
bet 20$ its his dads and he had it to impress classmates

What a shock that literal jews show up to praise a literal zogbot getting acquitted by a legal system designed by zog. I am very shocked that dirty kikes are celebrating something good happening to one of their puppets.

Lovely. Making the world a better place, cops.

no video of watching this moron get domed in the head? OP you suck a bag of kaka.

Felony murder by the cops; he had a right to interact with school officials until the very second his child is off school grounds.
The murder was committed pursuant to a qualifying felony crime.