Trump supporters build video game which sees Jesus killing homosexuals

A video game is being developed which sees Jesus saving the world from LGBT, Muslims,

Attached: screenshots3g.png (1363x597, 933.58K)

Attached: e58.jpg (276x183, 7.78K)

What happened to Sodom and Gomorrah then?

What is Revelation?

What happened is that Jesus came into the world to save it, not condemn it, and if God exercised his self given right over our lives at any point other than when absolutely necessary, we would all be corpses. user is protesting the fact that Jesus is acting the way he explicitly told Peter not to act in the garden, don't give him shit for it.

Peter was being a chimping retard, not purging harmful elements of society.

How's that workin' out for ya?

I am aware that God kill when absolutely necessary, but Revelation and Genesis proves that it's only when absolutely necessary; i.e. to the completely absolutely hard of hard only when they have been tested to be absolutely hard of heart, that testing taking the form of the plagues and the two angels respectively. God does no. God takes no pleasure in the death of sinners, and user is clearly objecting so a polar opposite depiction. Don't give him shit for it.

Also it should be said that this isn't dumbest depiction of fictional Jesus imo, that honor goes to JoJo, which turns his chopped up mormon corpse into a maguffin that fuses with people to give them stands. Canon is that Jesus was just a deity tier stand user who had the ability to "remove" misfortune, but the stand "Love Train" did so by redirecting misfortune away from the user to a random place around the planet. If the main villain got shot then he was fine, but x bushman accidentally shoots his hunting buddy instead. Instead of taking on evil and negating it, Jesus avoids all evil and dumps it back on mankind. It's just nauseatingly stupid.

Attached: nonsense4.jpg (1456x1146 475.83 KB, 364.11K)

It isn't the first time Araki got weird with Catholicism; part 6's main villain was a priest who was obsessed with Dio (ha. ha.) to the point of drinking wine in bed with him and talking about their plans for world domination. He tried to enact Dio's nonsensical plan to "achieve Heaven," a retcon which involved, among other things, sacrificing 36 sinners because the soul of a sinner "held incredible power"and an ascension ceremony at Cape Canaveral bc apparently gravity is a smidge lower there or some nonsense, but at least heretical gay priests are a thing that, you know, exist. I love Jojo but winnie the pooh did this piss me off.

Attached: nonsense 8.jpg (1456x1145 547.78 KB, 541.07K)

Go back to r/Christianity, the Jesus of the Bible is just and can, will, and has slain sinners.

Not by running around and shooting them in the back of the head like a psychopath. Further, God has always given the ones he's killed a chance at redemption. He didn't wake up one day and destroy Sodom. He gave them warnings, sent angels into their midst, and even bargained with Abraham to save Lot.

God is love.

Is this bait?

No, it's the truth. Can you dispute anything I've said? No, you can't.

I’m skeptical. Verses pls.

Sounds like a false flag psyop to me

You want verses that say Jesus didn't run around shooting people in the back of the head?

Yes, I don’t blindly believe everything I see on the internet.

Is this the biggest missed opportunity ever?

Attached: wololoooooooo.jpg (600x600, 24.29K)

Ok, well, a negative can't be proven. There are no verses anywhere in the Bible that say Jesus didn't run around shooting people in the back of the head. Also, however, there are no verses that say Jesus DID go around shooting people in the back of the head.

Sounds like a lazy excuse to me.

You want me to prove that Jesus - who was around 1400 years before the gun was invented - did not shoot people in the head? Your bait is delicious.

My only issue with this is how blasphemous it is. I don't care about the shooting of gays.

Blasphemy.

came to post this

Well at least it’s a 100% historically accurate depiction of Christ’s time in earth!

I didn't say that He did, just that He does kill.

This.

"11 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. 13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. 14 And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. 15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords."

I'm genuinely confused as to why the writer did this

If you don't know JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, everybody is confused why the writer does anything he does. He names basically everyone and/or their abilities after bands and songs he likes and Jesus and Yes are both Iesu in Japanese. The newest protagonist has four balls and wears a sailor suit. Nobody knows man.

That's two meters deep for 111 km. that's a lot of blood.

Love Train isn't Jesus's stand, it's not mentioned that he's a stand user at all, it's implied that he was actually Divine and because of that his body (The story actually follows Mormon understanding and he died for the second time in the USA leaving behind a corpse) gives people stands because of its Divine nature. Love Train is the villain's stand with Divine power.

It's still stupid, but it's never implied that Jesus deflected suffering. That's Valentine's ability.

This fallen world.

Because Araki is an author and just wanted to "spice" it up for drama. Same thing that happens with atrocity shows like Hellsing/Drifters. They also have a love for J'eanne D'arc and turning her into some bitter atheist.

Attached: Anime Jesus.jpg (298x330 140.08 KB, 4.29M)

go back to reddit

There is no "personal" Jesus. There is one Jesus, and you either believe in and follow his word or you don't. You don't get to pick and choose what parts of the J-man you like and which you don't like. He came not to bring peace, but a sword, remember?

winnie the pooh, I'm a goddamned atheist and even I can grasp that, you weekend disciple.

I know Love Train isn't the stand, it just sounds dumber. Never really thought it was just the body, I kind of personally headcannoned it as some sort of perverse demonic inversion to maintain my sanity, which actually works surprisingly well given how, like I said, it does the negates evil in the exact opposite way our Lord does, i.e. purely for the self at the expense of mankind. Somehow that works out to stand user I guess.
The worst I heard was the wiki pointing out (wrongly) that Jesus could technically be called Joshua ben Joseph.

So speaking of, does anyone know what the deal was with the Castlevania anime? I know it apparently portrays a shitty Church, but does it ever just tip into full fedora mode?

Convert please. I care about you

Mfw I'm impressed that it's not about Jesus chasing down homosexuals to give them high fives for sodomizing each other

This fallen world….

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
In stores October 2004
Rated M for mature