Woman Who Outed Clinton’s Faith Healer as Child Rapist Found Dead

EVERY TIME.

RELATED: | archive.fo/iXy89

The woman who outed Bill Clinton’s faith healer as the leader of a child sex ring has been found dead amid a total media blackout.

‘John of God’ is a Brazilian cult leader who appeared on Oprah and boasted Bill Clinton and a number of other celebrities as clients.

Two months ago, he was arrested for mass murder, running a child sex ring and human trafficking.

According to local Brazilian reports, Sabrina Bittencourt, the activist who initially unmasked John of God, turned up dead over the weekend. The story is nowhere in the english-speaking press yet.

From Cartacapital.com.br (translated from Spanish):

The death of Bittencourt, who was 38 years old, was confirmed in a note by Maria do Carmo Santos, president of the NGO Victims United.

“The group Victims United reports with regret the death of Sabrina de Campos Bittencourt occurred around 9 pm this Saturday, February 2, in the city of Barcelona, ​​Spain, where he lived. The activist committed suicide and left a farewell letter stating the reasons for taking her own life. We urge everyone not to try to get in touch with any family member, to keep them from asking questions that are painful at this difficult time. Two of Sabrina’s three children still do not know what happened, and her father, Rafael Velasco, is trying to protect them. Sabrina’s fight will never be forgotten and we will continue, with the same force, defending minorities, especially women who are daily victims of machismo. “

Born into a Mormon family, the activist has been abused since the age of four by members of the family’s church. At 16, she became pregnant with one of the rapists and aborted. Bittencourt dedicated his life to military by victims of abuse and to unmasking religious leaders, among them Prem Baba and John of God.

archive.fo/1FwPl
newspunch.com/woman-outed-clintons-faith-healer-child-rapist-found-dead/

Attached: Woman Who Outed Clinton’s Faith Healer as Child Rapist Found Dead.png (500x496, 127.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Shock
archive.fo/iXy89
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're on a decidedly manic swing lately.

no need to go see a psychiatrist.

Attached: PicsArt_02-04-09.45.03.png (1579x980, 577.22K)

you're about to diagnose yourself….

==Mania Test (Self-Assessment)
Do I Suffer from Mania?==

Mania is marked by periods of great excitement, euphoria, delusions, and overactivity. Mania is often symptomatic of a variety of mental health conditions including bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, etc. In addition, manic symptoms can be attributed to various other medical conditions.

Attached: PicsArt_02-04-09.45.27.png (1080x1433, 271.02K)

Instructions: Below is a list of questions that relate to life experiences common among people who have experienced mania. Please read each question carefully, and indicate how often you have experienced the same or similar challenges in the past few months.

Your privacy is important to me. All results are completely anonymous.

It's the Clinton's, what did you expect?

Do you ever experience a persistent elevated or irritable mood for more than a week?

Never
Rarely
Sometimes
Often
Very Often

Do you ever experience persistently increased goal-directed activity for more than a week?

Never
Rarely
Sometimes
Often
Very Often

Do you ever experience inflated self-esteem or grandiose thoughts about yourself, like thinking you are going to save the world by creating threads?

Never
Rarely
Sometimes
Often
Very Often

I'm just posting whats going on in this fucked up world, thats all. Blame the messenger, whatever. I don't care anymore. The truth will come out whether people want to hear it or not.

'Do you ever feel little need for sleep, feeling rested after only a few hours?"

Never
Rarely
Sometimes
Often
Very Often

sssshhhh…. just pay attention

What does this bring the Clinton body count to now? Let's be kind and limit it to deaths they ordered rather than the deaths they just couldn't be bother to stop in their roles as big league politicians. If we include the deaths caused by their abortion bills how close does she get to Chairman Mao's global high-score (claims vary between 49 and 78 million on average)? for the people this triggers remember that this is posted with humorous intent, but it is still a valid question

Do you ever find yourself more talkative than usual?

Never
Rarely
Sometimes
Often
Very Often

Someone has to report the news on the main news board. So thats what I intend to do, no matter how unthrilling and controversial it may be.

(by the way, being overly talkative will also manifest in creating an excess of threads or posts)

Do you experience racing thoughts or a flight of ideas?

Never
Rarely
Sometimes
Often
Very Often

Do you notice (or others comment) that you are easily distracted?

Never
Rarely
Sometimes
Often
Very Often

Have you ever engaged in risky behaviors, sexually or financially?

Never
Rarely
Sometimes
Often
Very Often

The mania posting is a bot trying to derail. Ignore it.

nope… Im not bot…..

Im killcen's friend…. I actually understand him probably better than anybody else in here.

lol @ ban

im right here, Sassypants
you can't do jack shit

KILLCEN : as i have already told you, having hypomania is a good thing. Its NOT an insult

I'm aware. And yes, due to confronting harsh realities it is very likely I naturally developed some kind of mental "disorders" but that comes natural for those who focus on the hardcore issues such as I do. As they say, too much news can be unhealthy.

Is There a Bright Side to Bipolar Disorder?

People with bipolar disorder and the people around them may find hypomania — the period of time when they are creative, energetic, and charming — to be very appealing.
By Madeline R. Vann, MPH
Medically Reviewed by Pat F. Bass III, MD, MPH

People with bipolar disorder who have experienced mania or hypomania (the state leading up to mania) describe periods of emotional intensity, creativity, energy, and productivity as appealing aspects to being bipolar. These “advantages” to bipolar symptoms can be so strong that bipolar patients may actually stop taking their medications because they miss this side to the disease.

As you say Johnny, "it was worth it."

Dear Killcen :

RE: 'natural'

Hypomania is an ORGANIC disorder
(completely natural)
not a chemical psychosis

theres no such thing as 'crazy' or 'insane'

those are slang terms

DUDE…. I KNOW IT WAS WORTH IT !!!

HOW I KNEW YOU HAVE HYPOMANIA:
because i also have hypomania

its like having diabetes, and recognizing to symptoms in somebody else

But this isnt diabetes

Its not a disease

its called a 'disorder'

and its a blessing
Its a GOOD THING

its a compliment, not an insult

By the way, that MANIA QUIZ forgot one of the most important criteria:

Q: do you have a history of self medicating with drugs OR ALCOHOL?

Well I just assume that when you face reality for a long period of time "it gets to you" as most say. So yes, it is organic and natural. Thats why I must take brakes every once in a while, to rejuvenate myself and keep a clear head. Notice whenever REAL NEWS is not being posted for a time period, thats when I'm on a brake.

Alcohol. More than I should to be honest, yet not as bad as I used to be. I used to binge drink in my early years and that got me into trouble, fights, even arrested at times.

¤ checked

of course, you know that 'ignorance is bliss'

Luckily I have never spent any significant time in jail. Typically I made bail, and would have to go to court and admit my wrongs. They'd send me on probation for a while, and I've been told to cut the booze. When I did I had terrible nightmares, sometimes felt like I was going seriously insane. Very hard withdrawals for binge drinkers, no fun at all.

and here's a CORRECTION:

it's not the 'understanding the way things work' that causes hypomania….

It's the hypomania that causes you to understand the way things work

Ignorance gets people killed too. Its a double edged sword.

the 'amount of time spent in jail' is not an indicator of this disorder……..

However, people with this disorder DO quite often have a history of trouble with the law and problems with authority in general

If I really wanted to, I could just stop reading news and posting. I would eventually go back to being an imbecile though, and that is exactly what preppers do not want, is to be caught off-guard.

When I mentioned the axiom 'ignorance is bliss', I was complimenting you, and reminding you that people with hypomania bipolar 1 are generally highly intelligent', and I'm not talking about 'a formal education'…

People with bipolar 1 are generally naturally intelligent, and have an ability to understand a wide variety of different subjects and just be naturally inclined to master them, with no formal training.

I'm pretty sure not knowing shit is much more dangerous than knowledge

Attached: didn't know there's a hole.png (835x441, 522.37K)

I'm a trends annalist and forecaster. Not really all that bright or educated, but I have a skill to see things before they happen, or see things that are happening when most do not.

HINT: your true 'prepping' has nothing to do with creating threads.

those are two different topics.

I have already prepared for most worst case scenarios. I've been prepping and stocking up for well over a decade, since the Y2K scare. Now I'm busy warning people and directing authorities of what kind of outcomes are in store for this nation.

"I'm a trends annalist (analyst) and forecaster. Not really all that bright or educated, but I have a skill to see things before they happen, or see things that are happening when most do not."

-good description of having hypomania

PAY ATTENTION :

A G A I N : im not insulting you

Im complimenting you

Ive got the exact same 'disorder'
and i love it
Its a gift

and killcen?…..

you ARE very intelligent

it has nothing to do with formal education

i dropped out in the 8TH GRADE

i never even made it to high school.

and some of THE stupidest people I've
ever met had multiple college degrees

This is true because schools have been subverted by communists and social planners (aka govt contractors).

Today many college degrees are actually MEANT to dumb students down and subvert critical thinking. Thats why.

Shills are out full force. Youve obviously touched a nerve, but are you prepared for what happens next?

Attached: 97ded764eedfbf248712cad587b957bb500506966de226a39da520fde95d9937.jpg (600x338, 25.05K)

Nothing confirms the veracity of a story like a johnny neptard boomer spergout.

Attached: trumplel.jpg (740x537, 87.26K)

VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW:

mania doesn't just 'appear out of the blue'….

it's inherited….

it runs in families……..

it's passed down in our DNA

either on your father's side or your mother's side
(or sometimes both)

but it DOES NOT just 'suddenly appear'…..

if you stop and think about it, you'll instantly realize which of your parents had the same traits

For me, it was my father…. He was a GENIUS…..

aka if you want to have a productive job join a trade. If you want to learn, engage in DIY hobbies. Talk to older experienced folks. Read some books (NOT marxist nonsense!!) Learn how to camp, hunt, fish, trap, etc. How to build things, how to use tools. Thats how one really learns.

Unlike you, i have NEVER given a flying fuck what other people think

Today "educated" really means you were brainwashed by a corrupted system, designed to dumb you down and cut you out.

I was born with a gift for illustrating… (drawing)

Also…. When i was a kid, i always hung out with older people AND LISTENED VERY CAREFULLY TO THEM AND LEARNED

Egg Zack Lee©

true knowledge is gleaned from EXPERIENCE

I have a university degree in computer science. Its kinda useless. 98% of the stuff I learned is available on google.
I learned metalworking (turning, milling) off an old guy who used to maintain trains. That is way more useful.

when i was 12 years old, i was taking
a lot of LSD, and i was accepted into
a group of college guys and girls from
Athens, Georgia who would regularly
take me to parties at UGA

i was TWELVE

This is actually what the 'elites' have planned all along: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Shock

Its all been very well planned. They subverted real industrial nations and created societies of mindless consumers, dumbed them down and intend to cut MOST of society out in the future, leading to depopulation and total societal control / subjugation.

USA was subverted by communists. McCarthy was correct back in the 1950s.

there ARE some really, really serious benefits
associated with having hypomania…………….

you could take on almost any assignment
and quickly figure it out

Dear Killcen :

I've gone out of my way to explain that I'm NOT
insulting you, so try to understand what I'm about
to tell you, because I'm actually on your side:

PEOPLE HAVE (and will continue to) ERRONEOUSLY MISDIAGNOSED YOU WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA

those people were mistaken.

but now that you have been correctly diagnosed
(by me) it's important that YOU MANAGE YOUR OWN DISORDER…

it's paramount that you remember that your bouts of mania can lead to extreme decisions and actions, and even the possibility that you may occassionaly 'overestimate' things.

HOW I KNOW THIS IS TRUE:

because i also have hypomania

and i was very very much like you

i was always 'warning people' about conspiracy type shit….

a majority of what i warned them about was TRUE
but some of it was just my overestimation, a 'pattern of behavior' I had become accustomed to

i had become ADDICTED to my pattern of behavior

so i learned to MANAGE MY MOODS
and MODIFY MY BEHAVIOR

and ?…..

i am now addicted to a different pattern of behavior

I don't care what people call me. It won't stop me from posting REAL NEWS and they know it. I think thats why ex-CIA Jimbo is mad as hell. I'm an "insufferable faggot!"

im STILL a complete nuisance

i annoy people incessantly…..

i will always be this way

I understand that completely….

in fact, if people DIDN'T say negative things about me, that would mean i was doing something wrong.

if people DIDN'T say negative things about me, that would mean that I HAD BECOME ONE OF THEM, which is a fate worse than death

you and i
are a lot
more
alike
than
you
know

If you ever see formatting like this, just ignore it. He may as well be a namefag at this point, but sadly there's no way to filter him on Zig Forums

Attached: 1375674063363.jpg (299x300, 12.84K)

Thats the way I see it today too.

Many people are fucking idiots, so if they don't throw a bitch fit because I threw a cold bucket of water on them while they were in their coma, then I must be using luke warm water and thats just not enough.

HERE'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:

it's essential that you always remember

that not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy

theres NOT always a hidden plot

sometimes, things are legitimate

and by applying a blind 'conspiracy template'
to any and every thing that happens in life…

you lose credibility

you MUST force yourself to remain skeptical

and occassionally take a break
FROM YOURSELF

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

#theresnothingyoucando

by the way……..

my wife just asked…..

"what's it like being an insignificant speck of anonymous dust, lost in Johnny Neptune's legendary shadow?"

BY INSTANTLY ASSUMING THAT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY, YOU WEAKEN YOUR CREDIBILITY WHEN IT'S NEEDED THE MOST

its extremely important to occassionally tell people when something ISN'T a conspiracy

by never mentioning when a news story has legitimacy, you will become a parody of yourself, and nobody will listen to the important stories

Tell her it feels like rape, until Bubba comes to the rescue, bucks Johnny and cleans up the mess he just made.

Attached: Bubba.jpg (480x360, 8.61K)

Just teasing you Johnny, I don't mind you here.

>archive.fo/iXy89
surely op will deliver

For example:

I've always beem a UFO buff
Ive always believed (known) that the government
has been hiding what they know about UFOs

and thats EGG ZACK LEE why i have always maintained a healthy skepticism about UFOs

i dont believe in 99% of 'ufo videos or photos'

in real life, whenever my friends and i have seen
odd appearing anomalies in the sky, i have always been careful to dissect what we were seeing, and analyze it with surgical precision, focusing on all of the LOGICAL possibilities before 'jumping on the trendy bandwagon', and instantly making a knee-jerk assessment that we were 'looking at a flying saucer from another planet'….

that skepticism is exactly why my observations can be relied on……..

and thats exactly how all of my friends knew that it was legitimate when my wife and i saw a gravity powered craft levitate 60 feet above us, 'wrap light around itself', and appear to vanish n 1998.

HER
I swear all these diversity hired "journalists" are junior high school dropouts.

Roswell was the proof that there was/is still a multidimensional war going on between God and Satan. The craft that crashed and was quickly covered up was fallen angel technology. Our government required scientists to reverse engineer the technology and they keep it a secret because it could potentially empower humanity overnight, possibly solving a lot of problems that would not be lucrative to many billion dollar industries.

Clinton body count +1.

And while i am quite positive deep in my heart that the object we saw was not an experimental military craft…..

because it had no signature 'bells and whistles' that would indicate man-made manufacture….

I cannot definitively say that it was 'from another planet'….

because although i am certain, if i made that statement, i would LOSE MY CREDIBILITY….

(to be completely honest, after seeing the object, i had an instinctual feeling that it was less 'from another planet', and more 'from another time')

I still believe that what we saw was US, HUMANS, FROM THE FUTURE

religion really fucked you up, dude

Skunkworks was the term this reverse engineering was referred to. The supposed "alien" technology was actually run by nephilim (biblical term for fallen angels that defected from God and were cast out of the heavens). They can break time barriers, travel wormholes, etc. beyond our basic understanding of physics. The intent was to corrupt generations within small spans of "time" as we'd call it.

This is how one demonic entity can corrupt hundreds of people that lived multiple generations apart from one another.

You are perfect example of why it should be a felony to expose anyone under the age of 18 to any form of religion.

It distorts their perspective of reality, interferes with all of their decisions, and because they are not going to disavow the entire fabric of their life's belief system, this brainwashing will continue throughout their entire adult life, and they will brainwashed their own children and create even more generations of brainwashed victims of religion….

Because religion is false, based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever, mythological nonsense

Here's where this gets freaky: only by repenting to Christ can you have a window of opportunity to uncorrupt yourself and cast out demons. How? Christs' blood was shed for you and for all so our sins can be forgiven, and we were all made in the image of God, thus our blood resonates with God through his Son Jesus (his shed blood / DNA) on a scalar wave frequency that blocks and intercepts demonic corruption. When demons/fallen angels are hit with this frequency they scatter to other dimensions away from it, because they feel the presence of God.

dude…. If you're going to try
and connect imaginary
'biblical' bullshit myth
NONSENSE CRAP
to Lockheed's Skunkworks

then you instantly lost ALL credibility

nope….

you've been feaky since day one

Feaky…..

Freaky…….

Geeky…….

Tweaky……

whatever

Now this is where the 3/4/5G networks kick into the story, the corrupted Satanic elites of the planet know this, so they are developing radioactive microwave beacons to install everywhere to damage our DNA to the point where repenting will no longer habilitate these scalar wave frequencies that resonate with the blood of Christ and effectively over time, damaging us to the point we are no longer images of God Himself! Then we can be purged and the rest subjugated under total evil, making the Earth an adoption of Hell in all respect.

lol @ you believing in jesus

thats hilarious, dude……

TAKE YOUR MEDS

Also, the toxin laced vaccines and GMOs also destroy our DNA and nervous systems. They know this too, thats why they shill this crap on us so hard.