Israel To Build New Massive Wall Along Border, But Israel's Bitch Can't

Israel said Sunday that work to strengthen its border with the Gaza Strip had entered a new phase, with construction starting on a massive new barrier along the frontier.

"Over the weekend we began building the above-ground barrier along the Gaza border," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told journalists before the weekly cabinet meeting.

The barrier, set to stand six metres (20 feet) off the ground, "will prevent terrorists from Gaza from penetrating into our territory on the ground", he said in Hebrew.

Netanyahu gave no further details but a defence ministry statement said that work on the structure began Thursday.

It is set to follow the 65-kilometre (40-mile) course of an underground barrier also under construction meant to neutralise the threat of cross-border tunnels.

france24.com/en/20190203-israel-begins-construction-new-gaza-border-barrier
web.archive.org/web/20190204233707/https://www.france24.com/en/20190203-israel-begins-construction-new-gaza-border-barrier

Attached: Israel To Build New Massive Wall Along Border, But Israel's Bitch Can't.gif (550x412, 1.97M)

Are you trying to say something, user?

listen to what this racist has to say about immigration….

jeeze such racism……

Attached: Obama 2009.mp4 (466x360, 1.3M)

WOAH RACIST NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST BARACKF OBAMAF IS EVIL RACIST KKK MEMBER
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#ENDRACISM

How did leftists become so brainwashed and crazy? I actually agree with Obama on that, what…. in… the…. name…. of…. FUCK… changed in just 10 years?

gee wiliker, Ivan, that jew wall is a hunert times horter

there's really no way this stuff works

You would think that the good will on getting elected, all that support, and the claims there are patriots in the government would mean that Donald Trump is protected and able to do what needed to be done and say what needed to be said all this fucking around only indicates that either there isn't any major element within the government to clean up its act or Donald Trump is compromised

You can talk about q proofs, mass indictments with no evidence, all kinds of puzzle larps and say you're a patriot all day. Donald Trump is not acting in a manner commensurate with what they are saying.

people say that Donald can't really go after corruption because "people couldn't hand it" it's tiresome bullshit. If Donald Trump really went after it he would have tonnes of support on all sides, the people that kept on acting illogically would just come off as retarded or paid off

Not wanting to play devil advocate but didn't Israel admit that their wall is useless to stop illegal immigrants and workers and every single day thousands of Palestinians and other arabs cross it to work on the same jobs mexicans do at USA?

Afaik this wall only works to make terrorist attacks harder.

And Guess whos paying for it, lol, Trumps a kike

if you want to be like sand niggers so much why don't you join ISIS you fag?

the spin cycle changed to making money off gullible conservatives?

No actually Bibi said they're wall is quite effective.
Six million more Americans have been raped and murdered by Mexicans than jews harmed by Palestinians.

Attached: 39d9eeec2deaf60862c969d621917aaed1517c85cc94bac6b954c43612848827.png (1219x1920, 2.32M)

*burp* (((their)))

Attached: queer jewish dyke.jpg (1536x2048, 1.44M)

Because the know that they've committed the biggest crime in human history and that only total annihilation will wait at the end.

Source?

democrats lie you stupid fucking retarded shills. they talk like this to help them get the moderate vote then they open the borders and not only disable immigration enforcement, they obstruct any from taking place.

Here's one of the biggest problems of all: we are giving TONS of foreign aid to Israel to build their second wall…. yet we cannot fund our own wall when we have legitimate national security threats? It is so hypocritical and asinine.

Like Zig Forums has said, we could EASILY pay for a wall with all the foreign aid we give OTHER nations like Israel. Its a damn shame if you ask me. Our politicians and "leaders" are such treasonous scumbags.

Inbreed unsophisticated low IQ Nazi cucks doesn't know how government works.

Trump is President not King.

Why are we giving so much foreign aid to OTHER nations, and at the same time ignoring our own problems here at home? If anything is "cucked" that is!

Just face it. Israel can do exactly what they want and nothing anyone can do about it.

You fucking newfaggot underagefags need to pull your heads out of your stupid fucking ideological hugboxes and start looking at politics (especially geopolitics) as those in power do—pragmatically, instead of fucking ideologically like Plebeian normalfag scum do, you ignorant, subhuman niggers.

Attached: better_not_be_retarded.jpg (609x720, 69.3K)

Jeezus effin Crist, if I hear another q prediction, gitmo barges, military tribunals, trust the plan or any other bs I will start mercy killing qtards. Nothing that Q is saying matches Trump's actions. Just an alternative reality platform most anyone except Qtards can see is misleading and dishonest.

Fair to say much of kike angst has to do with the fact many of the tribe are just repulsive to look at and goyim do not approve of such unsightliness in their midst.

The ONLY question I still have is all the sealed indictments however no one really knows what those are for, or what that is all about.

But yes, I do agree, the Q guy is a bunch of larp and so far Trump has been doing nothing. He even decided to stay in Syria (where things will only get worse as long as we stay there). I've given up hope that Trump will do anything in our interest. If there comes a time he does, I'd report it. Till then, its larp.

If Trump can announce bombings of Syria in response to false flag gas attacks there, no auth needed or required, he should be able to build a wall for OUR real national security.

Exactly.

EGG ZACK LEE.

Q posted it is in the nations interest to not publicize about 75% of who is indicted and charged. Why is this a crock of sheet ?….so what deterrent in the future for others to not do the same ?. If this was a big win for justice, if there was some pol capital to be gained, given vast majority of those indicted are Dems and leftists, the opposition would singing about it from the rooftops. So, just more fukking with the goyim by Trump and Kushner and their assorted kike circle.

Here's one of the biggest problems of all: we are giving TONS of foreign aid to Israel to build their second wall…. yet we cannot fund our own wall when we have legitimate national security threats? It is so hypocritical and asinine.

Like Zig Forums has said, we could EASILY pay for a wall with all the foreign aid we give OTHER nations like Israel. Its a damn shame if you ask me. Our politicians and "leaders" are such treasonous scumbags.

What are they trying to slide here?

implants

Lol, it's the same thing!

Hahaha, and let me guess. The US corporate media will COMPLETELY ignore this too.

all politicians lie, dumbass

Not the ones I vote for.

Attached: 130511.jpg (480x360, 54.39K)