Kanas:Senior pays for sex with 2 13 yr olds,judge calls them whores,gets butthurt

A Kansas judge has come under fire for saying in court that two girls–solicited by an online lonely old man looking to have sex with some hot jailbait,when they were 13 and 14–were partly to blame for what happened to them.

“I do find that the victims in this case, in particular, were more an aggressor than a participant in the criminal conduct,” Leavenworth County Judge Michael Gibbens said in remarks delivered at a December sentencing for a 67-year-old lonely old guy who paid for sex with the two girls, according to a report in the Kansas City Star.

The Star reported on Sunday that Gibbens ignored prosecutors in sentencing Raymond Soden to nearly six years in prison. Prosecutors said Soden had a prior conviction for battery and sexual battery and had asked that he be sentenced to more than 13 years in prison.

The paper reported that Gibbens explained his reasoning for the more lenient sentence by saying that the two girls went to Soden’s house voluntarily and took money from him for sexual favors.

“They were certainly selling things monetarily that it’s against the law for even an adult to sell,” he said, according to the paper, which obtained a transcript of the sentencing.

“Sexual assault is never the victim’s fault. It doesn’t matter what the girls did or didn’t do, he is still the adult and nobody deserves to be taken advantage of sexually,” Michelle Herman said, according to the paper.

In August, Soden pleaded no contest to a charge of electronic solicitation, a felony. He admitted knowing the younger girl was 13.

foxnews.com/us/kansas-judge-calls-girls-13-and-14-the-aggressor-in-a-child-sex-solicitation-case

Attached: GIF.gif (258x293, 90.37K)

My uncle sodomised me contantly when I was a preteen

Childhood sexual abuse fucks up the victim possibly for life. Having "normal" sex can be very hard for the victim and they can pass on all kinds of mental health issues to their children.

It is a very sad domino effect. That's why I am all for locking these predators up for good from society.

Sex has never been able to be a normal healthy thing for me. You’re right. Flashbacks and memories are a cruel thing. I’m sorry about your as raping…that’s terrible. I hope they are having more good days than bad and are going to therapy. I won’t be having kids. My ptsd and major depression are my hell, why would I be selfish and pass on these things, and then being ill, I can barely take care of myself. I hope you yourself are doing well. Have a good week.

Imagine unironically believing that these children actually have the mental capacity to knowingly become prostitutes. Yeah, no. This is what you call grooming young girls and sugaring it up with money. Judge is an idiot.

I was a teacher for years. The shit these girls attempt is fucking disgusting. I blame there parents. These aren't jumprope skipping kids anymore. Sure many are still innocent but it's less and less with the passing generation. The old man should be executed and these girls should be charged too

And by "these predators" I'm sure you're talking about money-hungry teens who prey on lonely old men. I agree. Take them off the streets where they can involuntarily give it up to other convicts. Then they'll understand what "sexual assault" actually means.

You are an asshole OP

Life is hard enough and I could write a grocery list of horrible things that has messed me up. Truth be told I rarely feel the urge to be violent, but this triggers me.
just saying the idea that someone took advantage of a child , put his penis in those young girl's vaginas… perhaps his tongue
I would beat this monster

I'm so sorry user that your anus wa violated at such a young age
the confusion, pain, mental scarring etc. is beyond wrong. I’m rambling but. If I could roll back the clock and help you as a child I would do it with hesitation. I’m sure that doesn’t help, but no it’s wrong and you didn't deserve it.

Their*
Fucking autocorrect

I wouldn't go that far. That said, these girls ARE whores, and whether or not an old pervert took advantage, the point remains: those girls are full blown roasties that won't give up their roastie ways without Christ.

The judge ruled correctly. Roasties need to be treated like roasties.

No, the correct ruling would have been to jail them for prostitution and pimping.

This. Do people really think they'll turn into innocent children after this case? They'll go to another guy and do the same thing

I stand corrected.

Did he lick that little turdcunt of yours too? I bet your shit was tight.

Uncle Rufus?

hahahahaha!!!!

100% TRUE:

the 13 year year old & her sister testified in court that they intended on robbing the old piece of shit

That 13 year old whippersnapper pussypie sure does make you feel young again !!

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-12.00.37.jpg (877x1048, 108.61K)

NO!!!
'You need to wait until they are in their twenties!

Q: You know what's better (besides "nothing") than sex with 23 year olds?
'''A: Sex with twenty 3-year olds.

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-09.13.07.jpg (1920x1080, 345.14K)

Johnny offers 'em Dunkin Donuts..

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-07.51.13.jpg (711x1038, 189.68K)

I love how Zig Forums is full of normalfags!
Drown yourself in semen.

ROASTIE WHORES BTFO

Attached: bane_checksem.jpg (640x360, 37.13K)

gonna need sources m9

Attached: Check em.jpg (535x600, 94.07K)

I just saw this exact comment is on reddit, this is so WRONG

There's really two ways of looking at it:

1: the rest of your life as a sex offender

2: a few more years known as the guy who fucked the 13 and 14 year old sisters

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-12.51.29.png (1077x1280, 1.38M)

Sexual rape of a short duration in absolute time is nothing compared to psychic/mental rape that cannot be escaped AND that is of a longer duration in absolute time

Holy quads!

Attached: 1440430340275.gif (123x313, 394.96K)

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-12.59.25.png (1080x1435, 217.39K)

Attached: checked.jpg (225x225, 4.25K)

Perhaps the real criminal is the culture that teaches young women that the fastest way to get what they want is to spread their legs?
The oldest profession in the book existed long before the concept of age of consent even did. Where does it honestly end? We have grown women crying they didn't consent, days after they blew an entire football team. Meanwhile, a teenager decides to pop it open for a few hundred dollars can't consent? Bullshit.
I'm tired of this society. People are fully aware of what they're doing it's just that want to be free of the repercussions of their actions.

Attached: 20190205_130322.jpg (1280x1011, 506.4K)

This is kind of like an inside-out version of

Today is a great day for REAL news!!

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-01.15.58.jpg (828x1024, 156.23K)

Implying even Jesus could stop them from being roasties now, no these girls were obviously victims at one point but in this context it's just not that simple. Being somebody who was exposed to sexuality at a very young age, I realized what the fuck I was doing after that point.

Technically what the old man did was illegal but there was no trauma being imparted to these girls at this point in their lives, that's already been done and long before this old guy came along.

So I'm guessing your sphincter muscle hangs down 8 inches and Flaps in the wind when you walk?

Nope, it wasn't that kind, I wasn't raped, but put it this way, how I was introduced to sexuality would have constituted corruption of a minor charges for sure.

It's fucked up my sense of sexuality, but in the end I've also looked back on the world differently now, there are some kinds who are truly innocent and should never be touched, and well, there are kids like me who were precocious, and I just can't claim the same kind of injury that you could clearly identify in those who shouldn't have been touched at all.

I'm not justifying anything, but I am saying it didn't "hurt" me even close to the way some moralizing normalfag would claim, if anything it just pitches your perception of sexuality in a very difficult way.

c o r r e c t i o n :

Because he mentioned putting his penis and possibly his tongue into them, it's self-evident that he's one of those weirdos who's unable to make a true emotional connection with a female, and is offended by the idea of a man performing oral sex on a woman, which justifies his latent homosexuality….

I'm confident that if this story was about homosexual activity, he would voice no complaints

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and zip it…

In real life, I have known people who were repeatedly raped while they were children, girls who were actually pimped out by their fathers, men who were repeatedly molested when they were little boys, people who were burned with cigarettes and savagely beaten, humans who had to endure unimaginable physical emotional and sexual abuse throughout their childhood….

AND THEY DIDN'T SPEND THEIR LIVES WHINING AND CRYING ABOUT IT….

Welcome to planet Earth. Nobody had a perfect childhood and there are hundreds of millions of people who had it much much much worse than you…

The reason I have so much admiration for the people I just mentioned is because in my real life, I was inspired by the fact that they did not allow their childhood to define their adulthood…

Instead of letting it destroy them, instead of making excuses and blaming all of their shortcomings on their childhood, instead of continuing to play the role of a victim for the rest of their lives, they used it as a motivation to become STRONGER….

You should try it one of these days

I don't feel sorry for myself, I have no idea where you even got that from. I was using my own experiences to criticize the logic expressed by another.

Because your reading comprehension isn't that good, if you weren't looking to feel high and mighty about something, you'd realize I was saying what I experienced really "wasn't that bad", and that things just aren't as cut and dried as the person I was responding to makes it out to be.

You had such a hardon to talk shit that you didn't even read what I was saying thoroughly enough to understand what I was saying and why.

AGAIN: stop yer bitchin

There's no bitching to be had, you're now doubling down because you don't want to admit that you're wrong.

How does somebody manage to make it as far as you have in life and be that stupid? I'm curious.

tl;dr

Congratulations, you're full blown retarded.

You are such a person, coming and going.

They're so excited to be self righteous that they make a complete faggot-ass of themselves, top lol.

It's a shame they didn't just kill you, now we have to suffer through your paragraphs of victimhood.

…..so in other words……

What you were trying to say was
IT WAS WORTH IT?

Attached: NAMBLA_LOGO.jpg (1200x315, 87.49K)

I wasn't, it was the opposite you silly shit, I was saying I wasn't much of a victim at all, but that there are certain types of people who could be much more harmed.

Not all people are the same, that was my point, not all "abuse" is the same. It's more complicated, and in the end I just didn't really see it as so much of a problem for me. That was my point.

The biggest difficulty and it is more a difficulty than anything is that it shifts your perspective on things in difficult and unconventional ways.

Wasn't that kind. =/

….so in other words…..

You enjoyed it

Attached: depositphotos_6698568-stock-photo-old-man-with-little-boy.jpg (682x1023, 103.42K)

Considering it involved older neighborhood girls.

You know what?

Yeah, good times.

Older neighborhood girls… No wonder it fuck you up so bad

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-01.47.11.jpg (1300x983, 135.97K)

It's like he's not even sliding the thread when the thread happens to be about Johnny's favorite topic. :^)

Bruce Rind thought otherwise, and proved it to the best of his ability. For that, he got his work federally censured.

*grins*

Not the one who peter-gazed his daddy and is now dazed and confused as a whiny adult, nor the fellow-boomer phonefag shitposter they call Johnny; just an old man who came in from shoveling what seemed like a mile of snow-covered driveway and sidewalk for someone's pleasure, then I enter this thread and see this shit !
I can't even drink to this!
Eeyore, however, is 'always' willing to drink to the suffering of 'others'..

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-10.52.51.jpg (1982x2643, 1.53M)

I'm not saying it can be generalized to that study of over 4,000 victims into adulthood, because the circumstances can be much more specific then a case study of thousands of relevant parties, all I'm saying is that you're wrong.

Not even a nibble on that there b8!
How times have changed!

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-06.17.36.jpg (734x500, 83.44K)

So, in other words, you're trying to say that it's been no bed of roses

No pleasure cruise

You consider it a challenge before the whole human race

And you ain't gonna lose ?

How odd that we would both be simultaneously posting Freddie Mercury posts

Lol

I was wondering if you might think I was the whiner for a second!

And some say ESP is not a thing.
I even say that!
But I see everything as interconnected – the same thing, really; so, Yeah, You're Trump, Johnny!

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-11.17.30.jpg (600x300, 37.71K)

Why you want to build walls between us then, user?

Well, you really got me there!
Maybe because all cellular life depends upon walls?

Attached: e7461c996bcb2bc582ac5dd3094b63c5.jpg (396x530, 81.28K)

No, definitely not that at all, I'm just saying that when kids get sexualized it can be really complicated. That's all, citing my own personal experiences.

COMPLICATED : ive never been attracted to or interested in anything that wasn't complicated.

Ive never seen you whine……..

so why would i suddenly think that you would?

True, simplicity is boring.

so… What you're saying is that you 'gotta be cool

relax…..

get hip, and get on your tracks

take a back seat (ah hum),
hitch-hike (ah hum)
take a long ride on your motorbike

You're ready (ready Freddie)
Crazy little thing called love ?

I think I might be able to work up a whine.
I could maybe whine about how no adults cared enough to sexualize me as a child! Would that help?

Ahhhh… So you're saying there's no time for us

There's no place for us

What is this thing that builds our dreams
Yet slips away from us?
Who wants to live forever?
There's no chance for us
It's all decided for us
This world has only one Sweet moment
set aside for us
Who? Who dares to love forever
Oh, when love must die?
But touch my tears with your lips
Touch my world with your fingertips
And we can have forever
And we can love forever
Forever is our today
Forever is our today
Who waits forever anyway?…… right?

of course i can

I'm a fucking KIKEROACH

so, basically you're saying Mmm num ba de Dum

bum ba be
Doo buh dum
ba beh beh
Pressure
pushing down on me
Pressing down on you,
no man ask for Under
pressure that burns a building down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets
Um ba ba be
Um ba ba be
De day da
Ee day da, that's okay
It's the terror of knowing
what the world is about
Watching some good friends screaming
"Let me out!"
Pray tomorrow gets me higher
Pressure on people,
people on streets
Day day de mm hm
Da da da ba ba
Okay Chipping around,
kick my brains around the floor
These are the days
it never rains but it pours
Ee do ba be
Ee da ba ba ba
Um bo bo
Be lap People on streets
Ee da de da de
People on streets Ee da de da de da de da ?……

I lost my virginity while I was a runaway from home. I was 13 and was telling everyone I met I was 19. I met a woman named noel, she was 41. Later that night I lost my virginity to her on the steps of an amtrak station at 3am. The whole day she followed me around while I stole booze, we hung out and drank all day.

I WAS RAPED
Just kidding, im not a faggot. I wanted that skinny bitch pussy bad.

We're not in Kanas anymore.

Attached: 1ew0eq.jpg (268x200, 25.99K)

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-03.19.19.jpg (1338x1600, 172.97K)

i'm in facebook communities where girls as young as 12 are selling themselves online for attention or money. it's fun to them and this is what our society is now and what it teaches.

when we have people like belle delphine making 100k a month for looking like a loli we can't blame these girls for seeing a gap in the market to make money off loser men.

i'm 10000% sure that these girls initiated contact because i am in groups with similar ones and we target old men for blackmail/selling nudes to

So… Kinda like Oh, let's go Steve walks warily down the street With the brim pulled way down low Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, Machine guns ready to go Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this? Are you hanging on the edge of your seat? Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust And another one gone, and another one gone Another one bites the dust Hey, I'm gonna get you, too Another one bites the dust How do you think I'm going to get along Without you when you're gone? You took me for everything that I had And kicked me out on my own Are you happy, are you satisfied? How long can you stand the heat? Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat Another one bites the dust ?………

Really? I'm thinking about joining Facebook now

I'm thinking of pimping my daughters out on there myself! About time they start bringin' in some dough! 💰

im a virgin

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-03.27.34.jpg (480x640, 54.72K)

Its like a motherfucker who loses a leg or a seriously ugly person. They end up with unique skills due to alone time. As long as they dont just waste time on anime and depression

That wasnt pasta

Number ONE: i think she was 18 maybe

Number THREE: i didnt even fuck her, technically

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-03.39.15.jpg (640x853, 80.01K)

So….. She keeps her Moet et Chandon In her pretty cabinet "Let them eat cake", she says Just like Marie Antoinette A built-in remedy For Kruschev and Kennedy At anytime an invitation You can't decline Caviar and cigarettes Well versed in etiquette Extraordinarily nice She's a Killer Queen Gunpowder, gelatin Dynamite with a laser beam Guaranteed to blow your mind Anytime Recommended at the price Insatiable an appetite Wanna try? To avoid complications She never kept the same address In conversation She spoke just like a baroness Met a man from China Went down to Geisha Minah Then again incidentally If you're that way inclined Perfume came naturally from Paris (naturally) For cars she couldn't care less Fastidious and precise She's a Killer Queen

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (What you say?)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more
Woah woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean
You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen
I guess if you said so
I'd have to pack my things and go (that's right)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (What you say?)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more
Now baby, listen baby, don't ya treat me this way
'Cause I'll be back on my feet some day
Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood
You ain't got no money you just ain't no good
Well, I guess if you say so
I'd have to pack my things and go (that's right)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (Hell no) (What you say?)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more (yeah, that's what I say)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (Yeah) (Come on, hit it)
Don't you come back
Oh yeah (That's right)
Don't you come back
Oh, don't you come back
Oh, don't you come back
Oh, don't you come back
Don't you come back, don't you come back, don't you come back
Oh, woman oh woman, don't you treat me so mean
Well, convenience store woman, I've had this scene
I guess if you said so
We'd have to pack your things and go (Oh)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more (no no no no, no no)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (I don't wanna see you 'round here)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more (Listen to me baby, no no no no)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (hit it) (Don't you come back no more)
Don't you come back no more (No you ain't gonna see me 'round here)
Don't you come back no more (oh, don't come crying to me)
Don't you come back no more (Well, I'll pack my things and go)
Don't you come back no more (Don't you come back)

[Intro]
You don't like how i'm livin well Fuck you
Yeah, I'm the only Pimpin Mutha Fucka
And Bitch Ill show you how to play boy
You don't like how i'm living well fuck you
Let em know

[Chorus]
You dont like how im livin well Fuck you
I'm the Pimp of the Nation
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw

[Verse 1]
Pimp of the Nation Steadily Caking
Coast to Coast Ass and Tiddays be shakin
Pimp more by 7 in the Morning tricks Bonin
How many of them owning
Bright like white to dark as night
More Chicks More Chicks they workin all night
They wile out and fight under city lights
No sleep till they get petey money right

[Chorus]
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw

[Verse 2]
Keepin it pimpin rack afta rack
Stackin stack afta stack
Got Chicks in my trap
So fly in my suit R. I. P. to Troop
When you see me say Hey!
Boss pimp is the Truth
Petey Wheatstraw Devils Son-in-Law
Pimp of the Nation who you facin you never saw
Been Pimpin since Pimpin been pimpin
What! You got somethin to say bout my pimpin

[Chorus]
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw

[Verse 3]
Breakdown a Dime till she all mine
Got her walkin the track carrying a sign
Pussy for sale damn petey you hell
That's what they say but she making it sale
They wanna lock me up but i don't give a fuck
Cops want a cut i told them eat some nuts
One robbed my bitch so i fucked him up
When hoes stay down the pimp stay up

[Chorus]

I can't believe it took me this long to click on OP's picture, then realize who OP is!
No wonder JN did not chastise OP appropriately for OP's use of the word
in the very title of OP's titillatingly teenybopperish thread..
Maybe if I click my ruby slippers together one more time I can find my way home..

worth it

Based judge. Justice served for one time at least.

*wink wink*

bump bump

wink wink

worth it

Attached: 20190205_165111.gif (360x384, 4.55M)

OK.
Gonna have to know how you do close-up gifs of gifs now..

Cary on my waward son
For ther'll be peace when you are don
Lay your wery head to rest
Do't you cry no mor

Oce I rose aboe the nose and cofusion
Jut to get a glipse beyod the illsion
I was soring ever hiher,
but I flew to hih
Thogh my eyes cold see I still was a blid man
Thoug my mind culd think I still was a mad man
I her the voces when I'm dremin',
I can har them say

Cary on my wayard son
For thre'll be peace wen you are don
Lay your wery head to rest
Don't you cry no mor

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-04.58.08.png (1929x873, 389.7K)

A: very well, thankyou

just joking….

(thats the old standby answer whenever anyone asks 'how did you do that magic trick?')

always answer "very well"

my phone does gif capture directly from the screen as a built-in function

and the matchbox was
pinched onto the skin
on the back of my hand

Holy fuck

and the phone was a cardboard display